PDA

View Full Version : Hey! All you saps protesting for free...

Yonivore
10-10-2011, 11:58 AM
...you could be earning up to $650.00 a week!

FIGHT TO HOLD WALLSTREET ACCOUNTABLE NOW! MAKE A DIFFERNENCE GET PAID! (http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/gov/2618821815.html)

Compensation: $350-$650 A Week Depending On Responsibility & Length Of Time On Staff

Yeah, this movement is in great shape...

In other news...

Sex and drugs on tap, who says it's not a political partaaay? Occupy Wall Street protesters make love as well as class war (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047168/Occupy-Wall-Street-protesters-make-love-class-war-sex-drugs-tap.html)

It started as a gathering of furious youngsters, protesting about the supposed lack of opportunities for the average American. But then the freeloaders came along.

As the Occupy Wall Street protest continued in full strength in Manhattan today, the atmosphere in New York's financial district has become increasingly debauched.
Sex, drugs and hiding from the law at Wall Street protests (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/it_nyc_lam_sterdam_bmE4vlV5aDUWhBRv9IbaiK#ixzz1aNz IGOx7)

The criminals are crashing the party.

Lured by cheap drugs and free food, creepy thugs have infiltrated the crowd of protesters camped out in Zuccotti Park for Occupy Wall Street, The Post has learned.

“I got warrants. I’m running from the law,” boasted Dave, 24, a scrawny, unshaven miscreant in filthy clothes from Stamford, Conn. “I’m not even supposed to be here, but it’s as good a spot as any to hide.”
But, not to worry, Iran has joined Hugo in supporting your cause.

Iran calls Wall Street protests 'American Spring' (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_IRAN_WALL_STREET_PROTEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-09-17-30-34)
Well, with Iran, Venezuela, druggies, bums, and free-love hippies on your side, what's to argue?

Suffice it to say, I don't think 99%-ers should be calling themselves 99%-ers anymore. I'm not sure what percent of the population they represent but, it's certainly no where near 99%.

ElNono
10-10-2011, 12:02 PM
"If they were demonstrating peacefully," Paul told me, "and making a point, and arguing our case, and drawing attention to the Fed–I would say, good!"

Looks like Ron Paul is in (http://reason.com/blog/2011/10/01/ron-paul-talks-about-the-occup) as well...

Yonivore
10-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Looks like Ron Paul is in (http://reason.com/blog/2011/10/01/ron-paul-talks-about-the-occup) as well...
I'm not surprised you think that's a bonus?

ElNono
10-10-2011, 12:10 PM
I'm not surprised you think that's a bonus?

Did I say I thought that was a bonus? Quote?

I though you had no interest in my posts. :lol

Cry Havoc
10-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the link, Yoni. It's great to see a political protest that isn't 99% white. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

Oh, Gee!!
10-10-2011, 12:22 PM
criminals overrunning the protests!!! our proof: one guy who says he has warrants, one guy puched another guy, one guy that might have been high on LSD or something else, a person who offered to sell drugs to a reporter according to an unnamed source, and countless other anectdotes that we didn't bother to tell you about.

hire me, NYPOST.

Yonivore
10-10-2011, 12:43 PM
criminals overrunning the protests!!! our proof: one guy who says he has warrants, one guy puched another guy, one guy that might have been high on LSD or something else, a person who offered to sell drugs to a reporter according to an unnamed source, and countless other anectdotes that we didn't bother to tell you about.

hire me, NYPOST.
Anecdotes were enough to label the Tea Party as racist. How's the shoe feel?

ElNono
10-10-2011, 12:45 PM

So you admit to labeling these guys because you're butthurt? :cry

:lol

Yonivore
10-10-2011, 12:53 PM
So you admit to labeling these guys because you're butthurt? :cry

:lol
Except for the obvious absence of a coherent message and a ton more anecdotal evidence demonstrating the complete dysfunction of the "Occupy" movement.

Nah, I'm not butthurt. Just wondered if you recognized the hypocrisy.

The Tea Party is doing fine.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Connecticut miscreants!

ElNono
10-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Except for the obvious absence of a coherent message and a ton more anecdotal evidence demonstrating the complete dysfunction of the "Occupy" movement.

But you just said those anecdotes put them in the same shoe as the Tea Party.

Basically, what you're telling us is that you're no different than the people you decried as ankle-biters for labeling the Tea Party racists.

How's that hypocrisy working out for you?

Spurminator
10-10-2011, 01:06 PM
I don't remember anyone, over any four day period in the last three years, posting more than 300 times about the Tea Party.

Cry Havoc
10-10-2011, 01:09 PM
But you just said those anecdotes put them in the same shoe as the Tea Party.

Basically, what you're telling us is that you're no different than the people you decried as ankle-biters for labeling the Tea Party racists.

How's that hypocrisy working out for you?

Yonivore
10-10-2011, 01:11 PM
I don't remember anyone, over any four day period in the last three years, posting more than 300 times about the Tea Party.
You counted?

I don't remember anyone, over any four day period in the last three years, so obsessed with the posting patterns of someone else, they bothered to count.

How many non-Tea Party posts did I rack up?

Of course, I might be a bit presumptuous to presume you're talking about me. After all, those I have on ignore seem pretty obsessed with the Tea Party, as well.

ElNono
10-10-2011, 01:15 PM
I don't remember yoni being around after Barry won the election either.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2011, 01:18 PM
You counted?

I don't remember anyone, over any four day period in the last three years, so obsessed with the posting patterns of someone else, they bothered to count.Stuff like that happens fairly often.

Of course, I might be a bit presumptuous to presume you're talking about me. After all, those I have on ignore seem pretty obsessed with the Tea Party, as well.If they're on ignore, how do you know they're posting about the Tea Party?

Spurminator
10-10-2011, 01:22 PM
You counted?

I don't remember anyone, over any four day period in the last three years, so obsessed with the posting patterns of someone else, they bothered to count.

No, I read a number at the bottom of a screen after three clicks. It took 5 seconds. Less time than it took you to type this post.

Cry Havoc
10-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Of course, I might be a bit presumptuous to presume you're talking about me. After all, those I have on ignore seem pretty obsessed with the Tea Party, as well.

Makes numerous daily posts regarding OWS movement.

Accuses other people of being obsessed because of comparisons to Tea Party.

:lmao

You can't make this stuff up.

Oh, Gee!!
10-10-2011, 01:24 PM

burn

DarrinS
10-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the link, Yoni. It's great to see a political protest that isn't 99% white. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

http://a248.g.akamai.net/7/248/8278/20020604233423/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P4104/P4104_hero.jpg

Oh, Gee!!
10-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Connecticut miscreant!

fify. miscreant, when it's just one miscreant.

Breaking News: 99%'ers overrun by a self-proclaimed criminal!!!! An entire criminal person has infiltrated the OWS protest.

ElNono
10-10-2011, 01:28 PM
yoni reminds me more and more to Kill Bill Pana.

Because somebody shitted on Greece (Tea Party), he has to shit on America (OWS).
He bitches about anecdotes labeling the Tea Party as racist, only to turn around and pull the same anecdotes to label the OWS movement as <whatever evil keeps yoni up at night>.

Just hilarious hypocrisy/trolling.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2011, 01:31 PM
fify. miscreant, when it's just one miscreant.

Breaking News: 99%'ers overrun by a self-proclaimed criminal!!!! An entire criminal person has infiltrated the OWS protest.What was his warrant for? Wouldn't that be something a good NYPost reporter would ask?

Oh, I see what I did there.

boutons_deux
10-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Yoni and other right-wing extremists here, Fox and MSM are obsessed with trashing the OWS because OWS is hitting its mark, calling out the rigged game America has become.