View Full Version : James O'Keefe joins Occupy Wall Street

DarrinS
10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
aEq5w2-6X14

Yonivore
10-11-2011, 06:24 PM
aEq5w2-6X14
:lmao

Seriously. What is the fucking end game for these people.

What do they want to happen?

What will make them say, "Job done, let's go home."

Cry Havoc
10-11-2011, 06:27 PM
You guys are so scared/obsessed that it's actually entertaining.

Yonivore
10-11-2011, 06:33 PM
I don't know of what to be afraid.

As best I can tell, there is no objective to the group other than to hang out and scream anti-capitalist slogans while enjoying many of the perks of capitalism.

Seriously, when will I know whether or not the "Flea Party" has achieved any measure of success?

As of today, there's been no shift in wealth, of which I'm aware -- of course Ben & Jerry may be capitulating.

As of today, the same politicians are in office and - except for Ron Paul - the group doesn't seem to be proposing any alternatives.

I think you're mistaking amusement and mockery as fear.

ElNono
10-11-2011, 06:34 PM

That's probably why you are...

Spurminator
10-11-2011, 06:35 PM

As best I can tell, there is no objective to the group other than to hang out and scream anti-capitalist slogans while enjoying many of the perks of capitalism.

Seriously, when will I know whether or not the "Flea Party" has achieved any measure of success?.

Probably when there's an election. Those don't happen every week.

Yonivore
10-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Probably when there's an election. Those don't happen every week.
Okay, we'll see how many Flea Baggers are still hanging around come November 2012.

Don't expect me to quit mocking them in the meantime.

Spurminator
10-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Okay, we'll see how many Flea Baggers are still hanging around come November 2012.

Don't expect me to quit mocking them in the meantime.

Oh I don't. I fully expect we'll continue to see 100+ posts per day from you because they scare the shit out of you and the people you get all of your cues from.

But you could at least have the common sense to quit asking such a dumbfoundingly stupid question like "when will they know they've succeeded" when there haven't been any elections since they formed. Ya know?

Spurminator
10-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Anyway I'd argue the all-hands-on-deck approach from the Right to discredit the movement requires some success. They've definitely gotten y'all's attention.

Yonivore
10-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Anyway I'd argue the all-hands-on-deck approach from the Right to discredit the movement requires some success. They've definitely gotten y'all's attention.
C'mon, it's a train wreck. Who doesn't pay attention to that kind of carnage.

And, I was serious, I have no idea what their objectives are. If, as you say, it's to influence the next election cycle; I don't see a cohesive agenda on which candidates and positions can be propped.

I don't see it. I really don't.

They hate the wealth and think they have too much power in government. Guess what, the wealthy don't care and parking yourself in city parks and protesting one of their many homes -- which they're probably not even at, isn't going to make the wealthy care any more.

They blame corporate America for their ills saying they have too much influence in Washington. Yet, they don't direct that same ire at Washington. To Obama's credit, he's set his machine in motion to bolster the ranks of the Tea Baggers so, it's unlikely the President who has received more corporate donations than any other President in history will likely not feel the sting of their protests.

They hate capitalism. But, without it they wouldn't even have a voice. Everything thing they use to communicate their grievances was a product of a free market capitalist society. I'd have more respect i they were dressed in hand-woven cloth garments and eating the squirrels they could catch in the park But, no, they're continuing to enrich the very corporations they rail against. What's their alternative? Nationalizing commerce? Hell, then you wouldn't even have to bribe politicians. They'd just arrange things to enrich themselves and you'd be in the same boat.

I'm still flummoxed as to what they hope to achieve by spending the next 15 months in parks, stinking to high heaven and defecating on police cars. I don't get it.

Throw me some knowledge. What is the Utopia these miscreants seek?

ChumpDumper
10-11-2011, 06:59 PM
I thought you said you didn't know what they wanted.

Now you're some fucking expert on a leaderless, unofficial movement.

Piece of shit.

Spurminator
10-11-2011, 07:16 PM
C'mon, it's a train wreck. Who doesn't pay attention to that kind of carnage.

And, I was serious, I have no idea what their objectives are. If, as you say, it's to influence the next election cycle; I don't see a cohesive agenda on which candidates and positions can be propped.

I don't see it. I really don't.

They hate the wealth and think they have too much power in government. Guess what, the wealthy don't care and parking yourself in city parks and protesting one of their many homes -- which they're probably not even at, isn't going to make the wealthy care any more.

They blame corporate America for their ills saying they have too much influence in Washington. Yet, they don't direct that same ire at Washington. To Obama's credit, he's set his machine in motion to bolster the ranks of the Tea Baggers so, it's unlikely the President who has received more corporate donations than any other President in history will likely not feel the sting of their protests.

They hate capitalism. But, without it they wouldn't even have a voice. Everything thing they use to communicate their grievances was a product of a free market capitalist society. I'd have more respect i they were dressed in hand-woven cloth garments and eating the squirrels they could catch in the park But, no, they're continuing to enrich the very corporations they rail against. What's their alternative? Nationalizing commerce? Hell, then you wouldn't even have to bribe politicians. They'd just arrange things to enrich themselves and you'd be in the same boat.

I'm still flummoxed as to what they hope to achieve by spending the next 15 months in parks, stinking to high heaven and defecating on police cars. I don't get it.

Throw me some knowledge. What is the Utopia these miscreants seek?

The stink of your fear is far more potent.

ElNono
10-11-2011, 07:44 PM
The fact that you yoni doesn't know what their objectives are, and that he can't seemingly peg them to one specific color of his black and white world is exactly what has him shitting on his pants.

DarrinS
10-11-2011, 07:49 PM
It's just an excuse for like-minded non-bathers to hang out, smoke a few doobs, and complain about the futility of their existence.

DarrinS
10-11-2011, 07:51 PM
From watching that video, there are, sadly, some mentally I'll people milling about.

Spurminator
10-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Good boy, Darrin. Good boy.

4>0rings
10-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Any video on the $50 light bulbs?

DMX7
10-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Any video on the $50 light bulbs?

lol, doubtful.

Yonivore
10-11-2011, 08:08 PM
The stink of your fear is far more potent.
Of what am I afraid?

I'm not a 1%-er.

I'm not a government official or politician.

Those seem to be their targets.

Yonivore
10-11-2011, 08:09 PM
It's just an excuse for like-minded non-bathers to hang out, smoke a few doobs, and complain about the futility of their existence.
That's all I see.

ElNono
10-11-2011, 08:34 PM

Replace doobies with weapon brandishing, and non-bathers with costume-wearing, and you just described the Tea Party.

Jacob1983
10-12-2011, 12:27 AM
All of these protesters have the same disease that every American has. That disease is American greed.

Nbadan
10-12-2011, 01:26 AM
I wonder how many hours of clips OKeefe had to shoot to get a 4 minute clip....and isn't he violating his probation right now?

Wild Cobra
10-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Not scared at all. Their stupidity is so entertaining.

boutons_deux
10-12-2011, 03:37 AM
I see, so WC and friends here support the corrupt, criminal, predatory financial sector.

Cry Havoc
10-12-2011, 03:51 AM
Not scared at all. Their stupidity is so entertaining.

But you're a better person than they are, aren't you? You're a better human being than these scum, these vermin. Just admit what's been on the tip of your tongue since the protests began.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2011, 04:30 AM
I see, so WC and friends here support the corrupt, criminal, predatory financial sector.
No.

I just think it's really stupid the way the Flea Party is protesting.

Wild Cobra
10-12-2011, 04:31 AM
But you're a better person than they are, aren't you? You're a better human being than these scum, these vermin. Just admit what's been on the tip of your tongue since the protests began.
In wouldn't use those words, but the sentiment is similar. Just not as severe.