PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Seriously.

xGV9vE7H7I0

Agloco
10-12-2011, 10:29 AM
To be fair, most people ask this question whenever you start a thread. Just saying.

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Do you expect anything less from these people?

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Well guess I should say do you expect anything more from these people?

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 10:32 AM
inb4 creepn ''dumb betch whong place @ dat whong tyme''

Agloco
10-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Do you expect anything less from these people?

Who are "these people" exactly?

No need to be coy here. Grow a pair and say what you really meant to say.

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Who are "these people" exactly?

No need to be coy here. Grow a pair and say what you really meant to say.

I had hoped it wasn't going to turn in to this. Hence the lack of "(no racist)" in the title.

Agloco
10-12-2011, 12:06 PM
I had hoped it wasn't going to turn in to this. Hence the lack of "(no racist)" in the title.

Fair enough. My apologies for egging him on.

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 12:09 PM
You renig your statement?

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 01:18 PM

Renege. The word is "renege".

Creepn
10-12-2011, 01:26 PM
inb4 creepn ''dumb betch whong place @ dat whong tyme''

lmao @ saying "inb4". OF COURSE you are always in before 99% of the posters. You practically live on this forum loser.

Landon Donofag
10-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Anyone surprised he was black?

nope.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-12-2011, 02:07 PM
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6808/lolhaha.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 02:13 PM
lmao @ saying "inb4". OF COURSE you are always in before 99% of the posters. You practically live on this forum loser.
I only have like 7 ppd on this site at best. Stop labeling me.

Creepn
10-12-2011, 03:19 PM
I only have like 7 ppd on this site at best. Stop labeling me.

I've seen that shit go up to 20 ppd, especially when there are a lot of racism gateway threads where you just can't control yourself.

JayTheClown
10-12-2011, 03:55 PM
I like the 2 dudes getting interviewed near the end of the clip blowing smoke on the reporter. :lmao

Monostradamus
10-12-2011, 04:01 PM
I've seen that shit go up to 20 ppd, especially when there are a lot of racism gateway threads where you just can't control yourself.

Creepn how black are you really? I mean like the actual color of your skin. light skinned like Malcolm X, chocolate brown like Kunta Kinte, or black as night like Wesley Snipes?

phxspurfan
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Ay you know what I'm sayin it's a cold world know what I'm sayin know what I'm sayin

Sisk
10-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Ay you know what I'm sayin it's a cold world know what I'm sayin know what I'm sayin

:lmao

CubanSucks
10-12-2011, 04:48 PM
lol "auntie"

lol hate crime double standards

DMC
10-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Dude had Koolaid on his tongue though.

4>0rings
10-13-2011, 05:36 PM
:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Example^ of black people acting an ass. A retarded white lady is brutally attacked yet you're acting like the black community is the victim here.

Creepn
10-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Example^ of black people acting an ass. A retarded white lady is brutally attacked yet you're acting like the black community is the victim here.

I was speaking for myself in response to a poster.

It's obvious that the dude's behavior is despicable and downright disgusting. You don't need confirmation from me.

BlackSwordsMan
10-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Maybe we did maybe we need to be told everything is gonna be alright and things will get better -- I have feelings too. :[

Nathan89
10-13-2011, 11:38 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/assault/viral-video-arrest-875903

CubanSucks
10-14-2011, 04:20 AM
youtube "opie and anthony paul mooney interview"

good times

BlackSwordsMan
10-14-2011, 10:46 AM
you a fan brah?

DarkReign
10-14-2011, 11:42 AM
He just knockin' out the retards he supposed to knockout.

CubanSucks
10-14-2011, 04:30 PM
you a fan brah?

just a youtube fan. I don't have xm radio but I'll spend plenty of time youtubeing their shit

K-zw4q8Ji9k

dTkB8bGX2_A

l4-f2zPZUj8

BlackSwordsMan
10-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Cool been a fan for about two years.

BlackSwordsMan
10-14-2011, 05:34 PM
btw you can torrent all their shit they get uploaded everyday

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2011, 12:06 PM
the cashier said not on my watch child, lol
9tFvPKHABgk#!

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2011, 12:08 PM
New York (CNN) -- A cashier at a New York fast food restaurant has been charged with felony assault for beating two unruly customers with a metal object during an argument.

The women remain hospitalized in serious condition, police said.

The incident occurred at a McDonald's on West 3rd Street about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.

The two 24-year-old women entered the store, placed their order and then began arguing with the cashier, 31-year-old Rayon McIntosh, police said.

CNN affiliate WCBS said the altercation began when the cashier questioned a $50 bill the women gave him. They responded by hurling obscenities at him.

A cell phone video shows how the situation quickly escalated.

One of the women curses at the cashier, then reaches over and slaps his face.

The woman then climbs over the counter, sending the cashier running toward the kitchen area. The other woman walks around to join her friend.

The cashier then suddenly reappears with what police described as a metal object and repeatedly hits the women.

Restaurant patrons scream for him to stop, while other employees try to intervene.

The video, one minute and 10 seconds long, shows the cashier hitting the women 10 times as they lay on the floor.

"Stop! Stop!" one woman screams. "Stop it! Call the cops!"

The cashier would pause and begin again every time the women tried to get up.

The two women suffered lacerations to their head and face and were taken to a hospital, police said. CNN affiliates said one had a fractured skull and a broken arm; the other had a deep laceration

Authorities identified them as Denise Darbeau and Rachael Edwards, and charged them with menacing, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

The franchise owner Carmen Paulino told CNN affiliate WABC that the cashier no longer works at the restaurant.

"I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned for those injured," Paulino said. "The actions of this individual are unacceptale and not characteristic of my employees."

McDonald's too released a statement, saying the franchisee is cooperating with the investigation.

"The violence in this video is alarming and reprehensible," it said.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-15-2011, 12:25 PM
at 1:44 when that black guy is like "I ain't got nuthin tdo with it. I mind ma bidness"

That shit is sample worthy

CubanSucks
10-15-2011, 02:47 PM
the cashier said not on my watch child, lol
9tFvPKHABgk#!

damn, I was completely on the cashier's side until he started that second set of beatings

and lol at the token screaming woman. EVERY fucking fight/beating video has at least one and it's worse than nails on a chalkboard

BoricuaCJA
10-15-2011, 05:52 PM
damn, I was completely on the cashier's side until he started that second set of beatings

and lol at the token screaming woman. EVERY fucking fight/beating video has at least one and it's worse than nails on a chalkboard
I agree. Excessive on his part and that guy was in prison before. I believe for manslaughter or severe battery. I do hate when people act ghetto like that.

Bender
10-15-2011, 06:54 PM
my son was telling me about this video earlier today. After he told me, I was on the cashiers side... I'm always on the side of people standing up to troublemakers. But, yeah, now I see that the cashier definitely went overboard.

Biernutz
10-15-2011, 07:12 PM
When they jumped the counter how did the cashier know if they had guns or other weapons. They gave up their right to a fair fight when they came across the counter. If you come after me and I get you down your going to stay down. What if that cashier was a family member and the counter jumper had a weapon? screw the jumper----

Nathan89
10-15-2011, 07:13 PM
The cashier definitely went overboard but people tend to do that when they fear for their safety. Those two people went behind the counter and he protected himself. IMO, his actions do not deserve punishment. The situation simply would not have occurred if those people didn't cross the counter. It was their fault. Bitch probably thought she could go around the counter and slap/hit the guy with no repercussions.

BRHornet45
10-16-2011, 01:18 AM
props to the cashier. he should have killed them. worthless scum of the earth

DMC
10-16-2011, 01:59 AM
I wonder if they called the cops, or if they called the fucking cops. Why do people add "fucking" when they are serious?

White Screaming Bitch "Call the cops, call the FUCKING cops"

So cops show up... "someone here call the fucking cops?"

DJ Mbenga
10-16-2011, 02:33 AM
dude did the right thing, some stupid slut comes after you take care of business. but then he got greedy and went for some extra shots. thats what screwed him.

CubanSucks
10-16-2011, 02:37 AM
I understand if people think the cashier was COMPLETELY in the right. Those good-fer-nuthins definitely deserved to get their heads beaten in. What bothers me is the thought that he'd snap and do something like this to someone undeserving. Someone on here already said he'd been in prison before for a violent crime, so it's not so much of a punishment idea but rather a public safety thing for me.

I wonder if they called the cops, or if they called the fucking cops. Why do people add "fucking" when they are serious?

White Screaming Bitch "Call the cops, call the FUCKING cops"

So cops show up... "someone here call the fucking cops?"

:lmao

pawe
10-25-2011, 03:39 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people.
I haven't lost faith in humanity yet but this video is really challenging my convictions right now.

LLde8f2zb1U&oref

Creepn
10-25-2011, 03:58 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people.
I haven't lost faith in humanity yet but this video is really challenging my convictions right now.

LLde8f2zb1U&oref

hoooooly fuck that has to be the most heartbreaking video I've ever seen in my entire life.

fuck...