PDA

View Full Version : Remember when they called Tea parties Tea Baggers....................

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2011, 02:00 PM
...............and then they bitched about it. And now they are doing the same thing by calling the OWS guys names. Isn't that hypocritical?

Yonivore
10-12-2011, 04:00 PM
...............and then they bitched about it. And now they are doing the same thing by calling the OWS guys names. Isn't that hypocritical?
Nope.

Flea Bag doesn't have a nasty sexual connotation and, face it, some of those Flea Bag Protesters could probably use a delousing or two.

I say the moniker is appropriate whereas, I don't recall Tea Partiers running around laying their scrotums on peoples' faces.

Maybe I missed that.

Crookshanks
10-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Nope.

Flea Bag doesn't have a nasty sexual connotation and, face it, some of those Flea Bag Protesters could probably use a delousing or two.

I say the moniker is appropriate whereas, I don't recall Tea Partiers running around laying their scrotums on peoples' faces.

Maybe I missed that.

:lmao Good one, Yoni!

TeyshaBlue
10-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Lol at cheerleading for Yoni's hypocrisy flambe`.

baseline bum
10-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Nope.

Maybe I missed that.

:lmao Good one, Yoni!

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5776/vlcsnap2011101217h49m51.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Actually, a group did try to deliver a bunch of tea bags to Congress or some similar shit.

They failed.

The sexual connotation is your mind at work.

Good one!

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Actually, a group did try to deliver a bunch of tea bags to Congress or some similar shit.

They failed.

The sexual connotation is your mind at work.

Good one!

Oh, Seriously, Chump. Are you are REALLY claiming there was NO double entendre reference to the sexual act of tea-bagging? (juvenile gigglegigglegiggle)

Oh, Gee!!
10-13-2011, 09:21 AM
wasn't there a video interview of an old lady with tea bags dangling from her hat?

scott
10-13-2011, 09:40 AM
ZOMG Please don't mention anything to do with sex, our fragile puritan minds can't handle it!!!

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2011, 09:43 AM
ZOMG Please don't mention anything to do with sex, our fragile puritan minds can't handle it!!!

Aw, cmon Scott, I'm no prude but it's a pretty untenable position to claim there was no double entendre in the tea bag nickname.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Oh, Seriously, Chump. Are you are REALLY claiming there was NO double entendre reference to the sexual act of tea-bagging? (juvenile gigglegigglegiggle)Sure there is -- but the teabaggers actually started using it themselves.

Good one!