PDA

View Full Version : Kobe To Make 2 Million For One Game?

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2011, 07:40 PM
while TP is playing for 2,000 for the season...:lmao

and you cats thinks he's done...where is Dirk and Timmy's ass...2 Million for one fucking game...insane...:lol

Bryant Close to One Game Italian Deal?

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])

(http://www.hoopsworld.com/bryant-close-to-one-game-italian-deal/emailpopup/)[/URL]
Kobe Bryant, as reported by Il Resto del Carlino, is close to accepting the single game proposal made by Claudio Sabatini, owner of Virtus Bologna. The two parts are negotiating intensively in the last hour and a solution for the saga seems close to end. Kobe Bryant would land in Italy for four days and play one game in the ‘Kobe Night’. According to Sabatini there are already sponsors and networks ready to cover the event.
Sabatini offered to Bryant $2M for the single game.

[url]http://www.hoopsworld.com/bryant-close-to-one-game-italian-deal/ (http://www.hoopsworld.com/bryant-close-to-one-game-italian-deal/#disqus_thread)

LkrFan
10-12-2011, 07:42 PM
I can't wait for the :downspin: on this shit :lol

:corn:

Ashy Larry
10-12-2011, 07:42 PM
easy money ........ why the hell not ?????

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2011, 07:45 PM
easy money ........ why the hell not ?????

he's way worse than you when it comes to stealin money Ashy...way worse...this is high way robbery and you know that nigga won't be going all out...wtf is "Kobe Night"...that shit is funny...:lol all them pretty ass Italian girls I might try and make that trip..lots of fucking gone be happening that night...:lmao

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-12-2011, 07:53 PM
:lol Parkers playing for the team he owns. its more of a way to keep busy & not get rusty during the lockout.

as for dirk well hes prob in germany being treated like a king.

Tim is at home training the spurs many rookies & 2nd year players & at the same time inviting free agents (most recently Nene) to train with him. so hes pretty much doing the work of the spurs coaching staff & Front office.

all while kobes going overseas and taking more undeserving money instead of helping the lakers or developing their bench warming rookies.

good enough :downspin:for ya Lkrfan?

Giuseppe
10-12-2011, 07:55 PM
^It ain't like when you fuck your mother, MR., but, not bad.

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Imagine how much overflow pussy we could get from an event like that.

no doubt...they might as well call this fuck a niggra night...cause them white girls gonna try to serve that pussy right outta their fucking hands for any niggra they see... I'm talking Roman orgy style Luva...shit gonna be insane...lemm call my Pops up to drop 3k in my account...:downspin:

baseline bum
10-12-2011, 07:58 PM
$2 million to get a 36-point loss? smh

LkrFan
10-12-2011, 08:07 PM
:lol Parkers playing for the team he owns. its more of a way to keep busy & not get rusty during the lockout.

as for dirk well hes prob in germany being treated like a king.

Tim is at home training the spurs many rookies & 2nd year players & at the same time inviting free agents (most recently Nene) to train with him. so hes pretty much doing the work of the spurs coaching staff & Front office.

all while kobes going overseas and taking more undeserving money instead of helping the lakers or developing their bench warming rookies.

good enough :downspin:for ya Lkrfan?

0.10 / 10 tbh

If true, then Parker is an idiot. Whether it's his company or not, you don't expose yourself to injury for chump change like that. And let's face it he is injury prone.

Kobe don't need the money. He's made more money than Dirk, TD, and all those other cats. But for $2M for one game? Only a dumbass wouldn't take that kind of money.

Tim probably not training. He needs to save what little energy he got left for the regular season. I recall Pop saying that he finally came into camp in shape last year. I couldn't tell with that beastly stat line of 13/8. :lol He may actually beast 13/8 in a 40 game season. No need to watch his minutes. :downspin:

Dirk needs to enjoy his one and done. I GUARANTEE you they won't get out of the WC let along repeat.

:toast

LkrFan
10-12-2011, 08:08 PM
I see Ms. CLeeotonidas lurking! :toast

Huey Freeman
10-12-2011, 08:16 PM
It smells like pussy in here

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-12-2011, 08:20 PM
0.10 / 10 tbh

If true, then Parker is an idiot. Whether it's his company or not, you don't expose yourself to injury for chump change like that. And let's face it he is injury prone.

Kobe don't need the money. He's made more money than Dirk, TD, and all those other cats. But for $2M for one game? Only a dumbass wouldn't take that kind of money.

Tim probably not training. He needs to save what little energy he got left for the regular season. I recall Pop saying that he finally came into camp in shape last year. I couldn't tell with that beastly stat line of 13/8. :lol He may actually beast 13/8 in a 40 game season. No need to watch his minutes. :downspin:

Dirk needs to enjoy his one and done. I GUARANTEE you they won't get out of the WC let along repeat.

:toast

lol so the best French player playing for his own team is dumb? seems like a great way for his team to make more money. who says he has to go all out. just playing 10-15 mins will sell out every game.

never said it was dumb not to take the 2 mil but that he could be using his time better. your right he has made the most money in the nba. thanks for proving me right

:lol never said he was training or talked about his shape. all i said was he was training spurs rookies, 2nd year players, & some free agents. i agree he does need to take advantage of this extra rest hes being allowed. same goes for kobe.

agree dirk should be taking as many picture & videos as he can as a champion because its not gonna happen again.

nice try on the :downspin::toast

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2011, 08:20 PM

some of us are smellers of the good word and some of us are do'ers...we know where you fall in line...:lol

Huey Freeman
10-12-2011, 08:25 PM
some of us are smellers of the good word and some of us are do'ers...we know where you fall in line...:lol

Here's the culprit

ElNono
10-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Meanwhile, Buss would rather lockout the next 3 seasons rather than pay that shitbag the contract he gave him.

Giuseppe
10-12-2011, 08:58 PM

That's history from 2006 in Miami.

tee, hee.

Leetonidas
10-12-2011, 08:59 PM
I see Ms. CLeeotonidas lurking! :toast

hi faggot

Giuseppe
10-12-2011, 08:59 PM
that shitbag

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Huey Freeman
10-12-2011, 09:01 PM
That's history from 2006 in Miami.

tee, hee.

What are you?

Giuseppe
10-12-2011, 09:01 PM
What are you?

A trend setter.

I set trends.

CubanSucks
10-12-2011, 11:39 PM
anyone remember that one time kool read that really long article from 1998 on Tim Duncan

I was gonna put an emoticon at the end of that sentence but there really isn't one that represents pity, so I'll go with the usual :lol