PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Blackberry With a Passion

DMC
10-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Yeah I know the CEO apologized for the outage, but my customer doesn't give a shit about that. Do you know how hard it is carrying around a laptop just to see new email communications when you are on the go? Certainly cannot get any new information on the road, and the customer cannot do the phone call thing due to the requirements they have of including everyone else in the organization.

Funny thing, in sad sort of way, is that it's been going on for quite some time, and they just now started worrying about it. It happens at least once a week, where I do not get updates and the only way I know I should have is by opening up a laptop and getting on a VPN and verifying.

I know there are other services, but it's a company thing.

Don't we have radar? Is anyone using it? Why do we have so many problems?

silverblk mystix
10-13-2011, 08:17 AM
Shoulda' got an Iphone....tsk tsk tsk

PakiDan
10-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Yeah big pain in the ass. Not much I can do until my company changes providers.

Ummm, every provider has at least a CrackBerry AND Android option, many have an Apple option in addition. Why would you have to change providers? Are you with Alltell?

ashbeeigh
10-13-2011, 10:25 AM
And meanwhile there are starving children in Africa.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Or new shoes to blog about.....

DMC
10-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Shoulda' got an Iphone....tsk tsk tsk

You should learn to read first, respond second.

DMC
10-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Ummm, every provider has at least a CrackBerry AND Android option, many have an Apple option in addition. Why would you have to change providers? Are you with Alltell?

If his company is like mine, they provide the Blackberry and don't offer Iphone or Android. Sure I could buy an Iphone and get my work email on my personally owned Iphone. That's not the point. If there are issues with email, I cannot send a personally owned Iphone back in to my IT group to get it replaced. If it gets lost on a flight, stolen, dropped, whatever, it's an out of pocket expense.

lefty
10-13-2011, 10:40 AM
What stupid fuck buys BB ?

I mean.... I like you DMC

DMC
10-13-2011, 10:46 AM
What stupid fuck buys BB ?

I mean.... I like you DMC

Not me, that's for sure. It's paid for and Fed-exed by the company to my home, so it's free to me for personal use but it's already setup with all the stuff the company needs on it. It's monitored and managed by the IT group.

I'll take free cell phone/internet service and deal with a shitty phone over paying some of the fees some pay for that shit.

Oh, and I like you too Lefty, but no homo (don't ask don't tell has been repealed btw).

DMC
10-13-2011, 10:48 AM
You're a painter? Boy do I have some work for you.

ashbeeigh
10-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Or new shoes to blog about.....

I haven't blogged in more than 2 years. Nice try.

lefty
10-13-2011, 10:52 AM
I guess stupid fucks like painters or construction workers that have shit all over their hands all day. A touch screen just isn't going to do it.
Screen protectors are cheap and work

Painters ans construction workers = cheap dumb fucks

DMC
10-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Screen protectors are cheap and work

Painters ans construction workers = cheap dumb fucks

So you're the painter.

benefactor
10-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Mine works fine for me...but I'm not doing much beyond checking the weather and occasionally getting directions. I like the regular keyboard over touch screen and it gets really good signal too.

lefty
10-13-2011, 10:58 AM
So I guess you could build a house.
Actually I can

DMC
10-13-2011, 11:01 AM
I usually get about 60 emails a day, most of those are direct communications from customers or internal departments. When I don't get an email for 30 minutes, I have to use the "reconcile now" function and sometimes I will get an avalanche of emails after using it. Then there's the one or two days a week that I get nothing before 9am when I should have some automatically generated status emails, and suddenly around that time I get another avalanche of emails. It's annoying when you are on the road and don't know if you are missing out on something.

lefty
10-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Really? Have you? I'd like to see some of your work.
Only if you buy one of my houses

lefty
10-13-2011, 11:08 AM
:lol

Don't you think I should see your work first?

ok then

http://www.planetpals.com/images_recycle_crafts/toyhouse2.pnghttp://i.ebayimg.com/t/1980-Fisher-Price-Large-Dollhouse-Doll-House-Play-Toy-/13/%21B3bWd%29QEWk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKjYE%29o0h6R8pBMmMiyy Y+g%7E%7E_35.JPGhttp://www.thisoldtoy.com/fisher-price/dept-7-playsets/g-dollhouse/1-pics/structures/new/FPT10712-mn4600-house-in.JPG

silverblk mystix
10-13-2011, 11:19 AM
I usually get about 60 emails a day, most of those are direct communications from customers or internal departments. When I don't get an email for 30 minutes, I have to use the "reconcile now" function and sometimes I will get an avalanche of emails after using it. Then there's the one or two days a week that I get nothing before 9am when I should have some automatically generated status emails, and suddenly around that time I get another avalanche of emails. It's annoying when you are on the road and don't know if you are missing out on something.

shoulda' got an Iphone....it clear that you are too prideful and stupid to use the best...

loser...

cantthinkofanything
10-13-2011, 11:23 AM
shoulda' got an Iphone....it clear that you are too prideful and stupid to use the best...

loser...

You need to get your deprogramming checked. It seems like it's wearing off.

DMC
10-13-2011, 11:27 AM
http://craphound.com/images/sdfsddddddddd0019.jpg

Lefty's masterpiece.

silverblk mystix
10-13-2011, 11:29 AM
You need to get your deprogramming checked. It seems like it's wearing off.

Hey troll...you are still here?

Good for you...

DMC
10-13-2011, 11:37 AM

loser...

I should have been a metrosexual prison guard with an epiphany and a Geo.

silverblk mystix
10-13-2011, 11:40 AM
I should have been a metrosexual prison guard with an epiphany and a Geo.

Told you a hundred times....NOT prison....prison guards get shit wages...

get it straight moron.

DMC
10-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Told you a hundred times....NOT prison....prison guards get shit wages...

get it straight moron.
My bad.

Correctional institutional fuck cage and rape fest official and bullshit zen fucktard who drives a lime green hybrid.

cantthinkofanything
10-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Correctional institutional fuck cage and rape fest official and bullshit zen fucktard who drives a lime green hybrid.

I think it's safe to assume that this is the first time in the history of the world that all of those words have ever been used in the same sentence.

DMC
10-13-2011, 12:08 PM
I think it's safe to assume that this is the first time in the history of the world that all of those words have ever been used in the same sentence.

And like this one, it's not even a complete sentence.

DeadlyDynasty
10-13-2011, 12:08 PM

Thanks, Bono.

DMC
10-13-2011, 12:10 PM

I don't doubt it. There's no way to order a pizza there and they go so far out into the desert to play.

4>0rings
10-13-2011, 01:48 PM
:lol

silverblk mystix
10-13-2011, 02:23 PM
So basically, youre a low life, ungrateful, son of a bitch that goes on an message board to bitch and moan about something he gets for free.

Rakaruva with the goods...

DMC
10-13-2011, 05:01 PM
So basically, youre a low life, ungrateful, son of a bitch that goes on an message board to bitch and moan about something he gets for free.

Pretty much

Bill_Brasky
10-14-2011, 12:02 AM

Typical bitter asian male post