PDA

View Full Version : Source: Kobe and Dwight Are Closer Friends Than People Really Know

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Listen Kobe and Howard are in collusion just like Miami's Big 3 were. Not saying much...acting like nothing is going on...Kobe being so cool and calm about getting swept...:lol you guys have no idea what's about to hit you.

A source close to the situation insists that Howard and Lakers star Kobe Bryant are far closer pals than people realize.Kobe Dwight Pau and CP3....that's right...I've been hearing rumors that Kobe will restructure his contract so that we can sign CP3...he's determined that Lebron and Wade ( together) won't ring while he's still playing. You'll hear more about that soon...but just know that you heard it first from Kool just remember that. Dr. Buss didn't sign that billion dollar network deal for nothing.

How does Kool know about this? Well...You guys will learn about the Illuminati real soon...I was recruited years ago so I get most of the inside scoop.

http://www.sjgames.com/illuminati/50awful.html

http://trueconspiracies.com/

Say goodbye to Odom, Artest, Bynum and Blake.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-news-and-rumors/articles/113810-rumor-dwight-howard-to-join-kobe-in-la

Giuseppe
10-14-2011, 07:28 AM
It'll be a moot point if the players give in on the hard cap, Kool. Stern ain't fuckin' around on it.

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2011, 07:48 AM
It'll be a moot point if the players give in on the hard cap, Kool. Stern ain't fuckin' around on it.

He's sabre rattling...he's done this before so he feels he can get away with it again. Remember the players will lose 10's of millions while the owners hundreds of millions...let's see how serious he is after a whole season is lost and another threatened. Right now he's in the same position as 99 let's cancel the whole gotdam season then we'll see if he's fucking around or not.

Giuseppe
10-14-2011, 09:29 AM
I saw him last night on the TV and he seems committed. I don't like it. He actually mentioned us (Lakers) by actual name, and our total payroll. Says it's unacceptable. That Gilbert guy in Cleveland has been on a tangent since LeBron porked him. He ain't gonna take it settin' down. And he ain't gonna cool off.

Big changes could be comin', Kool.

Can you imagine a hard cap at $45 million? Kobe & Gasol got that covered themselves.

Leetonidas
10-14-2011, 09:36 AM
You're a fucking idiot, seriously. Kobe cannot "restructure" his contract. Your team will be paying Kobe the majority of their capspace moron, there's no way in hell you're getting Dwight AND Chris Paul. This is just laughable. :lmao :lmao :lmao

"B-b-b-but they're friends so Kobe will somehow restructure his contract for Dwight :cry :cry :cry"

lol fag

Ace
10-14-2011, 09:39 AM
Crofl Kevin

Leetonidas
10-14-2011, 09:39 AM
And the owners may be "losing money," but they also aren't paying the players, and you forget they're already billionaires with other jobs, this is a fucking side hobby for them, they don't give a shit if the NBA is cancelled for a year. :lmao

Spur_Fanatic
10-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Kool, dude, you have no idea how cap works.

Besides that, if anyone wants a lockout if there is no deal, is the owners.
Players need the game to be played, for most owners, this is just a hobby.
A hobby that it's getting expensive for them, so they want a bigger share.

Honestly, I'm with the owners.

It's time to put the power back where it should be, hand-on-hand with the money.

hater
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
LOL stupid OP living in fantasy land

Tinystarz
10-14-2011, 11:55 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/no7sk8.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Kool, dude, you have no idea how cap works.

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2011, 12:12 PM
I saw him last night on the TV and he seems committed. I don't like it. He actually mentioned us (Lakers) by actual name, and our total payroll. Says it's unacceptable. That Gilbert guy in Cleveland has been on a tangent since LeBron porked him. He ain't gonna take it settin' down. And he ain't gonna cool off.

Big changes could be comin', Kool.

Can you imagine a hard cap at $45 million? Kobe & Gasol got that covered themselves.

Cully my man the hard cap is settled the owners won't get it...have you been following...they're just fighting over BRI and some system issues now... the owners want 50 / 50 and the players won't give on that either...

They'll sit out the season...Stern needs to be taught a lesson and this time Kobe has the money to setup a loan system for poorer players ( if you will) until the lockout is over....

I stand wholeheartedly with the players and Dr. Buss and the NY Knick Brass...

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2011, 12:14 PM
And the owners may be "losing money," but they also aren't paying the players, and you forget they're already billionaires with other jobs, this is a fucking side hobby for them, they don't give a shit if the NBA is cancelled for a year. :lmao

don't care and not all of them are billionaires...I know Cuban and the Jersey Owner is...

at any rate don't care how rich you are losing hundreds of millions is not a good business strategy especially if you threaten to lose fans going forward you're business may never recover...go take a business 101 class you moron...:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2011, 12:16 PM
You're a fucking idiot, seriously. Kobe cannot "restructure" his contract. Your team will be paying Kobe the majority of their capspace moron, there's no way in hell you're getting Dwight AND Chris Paul. This is just laughable. :lmao :lmao :lmao

"B-b-b-but they're friends so Kobe will somehow restructure his contract for Dwight :cry :cry :cry"

lol fag

unless there is language is the CBA that prohibits it sure he can....absolutely 100% he can....:lol The question is will he...my sources say yes :toast

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2011, 12:27 PM
btw Kori Ellis...I see you lurking...how do you like the new gutterless Koolaid...I'm doing good right?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-14-2011, 01:09 PM
There might be a stricter luxury tax policy or they might restrict ways (like the MLE) that teams can go over the cap, but no chance in hell will there be a hard cap. None of the players want it and only some of the owners want it, the other ones are just using it to bluff and for bargaining power. Gilbert only wants it because he's butthurt about the Heat, and Sarver wanting it is irrelevant since no one with any credibility takes the guy seriously.

TimmehC
10-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Are they as close as Luke and RJ?

Leetonidas
10-14-2011, 02:56 PM
unless there is language is the CBA that prohibits it sure he can....absolutely 100% he can....:lol The question is will he...my sources say yes :toast

No he can't you dumbfuck

ChumpDumper
10-14-2011, 03:17 PM
unless there is language is the CBA that prohibits it sure he can....absolutely 100% he can....:lol The question is will he...my sources say yes :toastThere is language in the current CBA that prohibits it.

Spur_Fanatic
10-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Cully my man the hard cap is settled the owners won't get it...have you been following...they're just fighting over BRI and some system issues now... the owners want 50 / 50 and the players won't give on that either...

They'll sit out the season...Stern needs to be taught a lesson and this time Kobe has the money to setup a loan system for poorer players ( if you will) until the lockout is over....

I stand wholeheartedly with the players and Dr. Buss and the NY Knick Brass...

1) Stern still gets payed.
2) LOL that you think Buss is with the players. You are delusional. Same with the Knicks.
3) LOL that you think rich NBA players will support the poorer ones for long. If lockout goess for far too long, they'll have to start looking at their own pockets, and yes, that includes the richest ones.

don't care and not all of them are billionaires...I know Cuban and the Jersey Owner is...

at any rate don't care how rich you are losing hundreds of millions is not a good business strategy especially if you threaten to lose fans going forward you're business may never recover...go take a business 101 class you moron...:lol

OK, let's get this straight... how do the owners lose money during a lockout exactly? I'd like to know. I mean, I'm sure we covered it already on this thread, but you seem to have ignored it, so I may be missing something here.

:rolleyes

You don't even have to know what the CBA is, Kool. Just use some common sense: If during a lockout, the owners don't have to pay the players, and the owners were already on red after playing the players, are the owners still on the red? Plus trips, expenses, organization, etc. I'm sure some teams on the big markets (and very few) probably do alright after a full season, but 90% of the owners are probably right now thinking the lockout all is affecting is their pockets, yes. But as in... "Hey, how weird... I seem to have more spare change in my pockets lately..."

You know what? :bang

Stick to your usual wigger forum attitude, you suck at serious posting. Seriously. You have a role in this forum. You are the clown, the jester. And you are good at it. You are great at it. No need to try hard stuff. Stick to what you know, mate. Make 30ish Kobe threads per day, bait some Spurs fans here and there. But don't try to get into some serious posting and discussion, you'll just overstrech yourself.

Spur_Fanatic
10-14-2011, 03:47 PM
And didn't Kobe once said he would NEVER take a paycut?
In fact, didn't you once commended that very same attitude?

jjktkk
10-14-2011, 03:48 PM
LOL stupid OP living in fantasy land

Op grasping at straws, as hes grasping his little weiner thread. :sleep

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2011, 04:00 PM
1) Stern still gets payed.
2) LOL that you think Buss is with the players. You are delusional. Same with the Knicks.
3) LOL that you think rich NBA players will support the poorer ones for long. If lockout goess for far too long, they'll have to start looking at their own pockets, and yes, that includes the richest ones.

OK, let's get this straight... how do the owners lose money during a lockout exactly? I'd like to know. I mean, I'm sure we covered it already on this thread, but you seem to have ignored it, so I may be missing something here.

:rolleyes

You don't even have to know what the CBA is, Kool. Just use some common sense: If during a lockout, the owners don't have to pay the players, and the owners were already on red after playing the players, are the owners still on the red? Plus trips, expenses, organization, etc. I'm sure some teams on the big markets (and very few) probably do alright after a full season, but 90% of the owners are probably right now thinking the lockout all is affecting is their pockets, yes. But as in... "Hey, how weird... I seem to have more spare change in my pockets lately..."

You know what? :bang

Stick to your usual wigger forum attitude, you suck at serious posting. Seriously. You have a role in this forum. You are the clown, the jester. And you are good at it. You are great at it. No need to try hard stuff. Stick to what you know, mate. Make 30ish Kobe threads per day, bait some Spurs fans here and there. But don't try to get into some serious posting and discussion, you'll just overstrech yourself.

a lot of words for just little fact...:lol

Spur_Fanatic
10-14-2011, 04:06 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/27532_139569582721184_507_n.jpg

LkrFan
10-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Crofl Kevin

Ace!!

Pelicans78
10-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Plus aren't the owners getting TV deal money during the lockout?

spurraider21
05-28-2015, 01:55 PM
:lmao

hater
05-28-2015, 02:49 PM
I would love Kobe, Coward and C3P0 in the lakers for the next 5 years tbqh :lol