PDA

View Full Version : My Student Film in Good Quality

Reggie Williams
10-14-2011, 06:13 PM
So I posted this in shitty quality last time but I finally got it converted. What do you think?

XN6LQU2UPzo

Reggie Williams
10-14-2011, 07:34 PM
And this is my other one. Its a silent one.

ezFWF9ax7Ww

JayTheClown
10-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Well, I sat in my chair and watched the entire film. So you defiantly kept my interest, which is good. I'm kinda a film buff. The main actor in the first film was pretty good. At least I thought he was a pretty good actor. He kinda looks like Al Pacino (kinda). If your only student then it looks like your on the right path. In my opinion you have a pretty bright future ahead of you.

Amarelooms
10-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Ummm plot kinda dumb son...he just walked into his apt like that..ever heard of a lock? He kicks the guy and walks past him to talk on the phone and then gets shot in the back??? Come on playa...

:elephant

xellos88330
10-14-2011, 10:56 PM
I think you did pretty good.

silverblk mystix
10-15-2011, 04:48 AM
Still think the music is off...stays the same throughout...

Dialogue is too plain....

nothing really compelling to watch...

Doesn't suck...but could be a lot better if you actually had something to say/show that was so compelling that it HAD to be watched...

good luck.

Reggie Williams
10-15-2011, 05:12 AM
I see.

Again, the dialogue is pretty shoddy I know, I was only going on atmosphere.

mouse
10-15-2011, 05:27 AM
I dont think you guys understand the concept of a student film

I don't think you understand the concept of asking people in a public forum "what you think" That's why I stopped commenting on film producers works on Facebook they always say.."be honest" It's ok ...tell me what you really think"

as soon as you do, they get offended...they say..oh yea? show me what you have done! "well who made you Steven Spielberg?" "I don't think you understand the concept of Student film!"

I was living in the back of a 1989 Nissan 8 months ago, this was my first film made in 6 days with 40 dollars I earned mowing a mans lawn who paid me with a flip camera.

raw unfinished trailer. tell me what you think.
7UUHN2gpdys

Reggie Williams
10-15-2011, 05:56 AM
I don't think you understand the concept of asking people in a public forum "what you think" That's why I stopped commenting on film producers works on Facebook they always say.."be honest" It's ok ...tell me what you really think"

as soon as you do, they get offended...they say..oh yea? show me what you have done! "well who made you Steven Spielberg?" "I don't think you understand the concept of Student film!"

I was living in the back of a 1989 Nissan 8 months ago, this was my first film made in 6 days with 40 dollars I earned mowing a mans lawn who paid me with a flip camera.

7UUHN2gpdys

No I meant that I am aware of the dialogue and story sucking. I need criticism on my angles and choice of cuts. Not just the story. I know it sucks, hence the student film part.

Reggie Williams
10-15-2011, 05:56 AM
Still think the music is off...stays the same throughout...

Dialogue is too plain....

nothing really compelling to watch...

Doesn't suck...but could be a lot better if you actually had something to say/show that was so compelling that it HAD to be watched...

good luck.

I will try some other scores in FCP

mouse
10-15-2011, 07:21 AM
But I can honestly say I do see talent in your films.

koriwhat
10-15-2011, 04:40 PM
"we are all afri(k)an" hahaha

koriwhat
10-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Cheesy student films with even cheesier old film overlays...

Reggie Williams
10-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Cheesy student films with even cheesier old film overlays...

Its 16mm you moron

Leetonidas
10-15-2011, 06:02 PM
7UUHN2gpdys

What happened with the first guy :lmao

Creepn
10-15-2011, 06:21 PM
That was actually pretty good mouse. :tu

thispego
10-15-2011, 11:46 PM
if you enjoy living on ramen and vienna sausages for the rest of your life then i think you'll be very happy with your film career :tu

DeadlyDynasty
10-15-2011, 11:58 PM
if you enjoy living on ramen and vienna sausages for the rest of your life then i think you'll be very happy with your film career :tu

:lol