PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Shooting Styles

LkrFan
10-15-2011, 03:49 AM
In case you guys were wondering how he scored 27,868 points - ranking 6th all-time behind only HOF players, this video Shows a few moves in his massive offensive repertoire. Enjoy. :toast

qJYUla1EJ88&feature

Veterinarian.
10-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Not enough moves to avoid getting his ass shipped out even with a stacked team. He then resorts to stealing dirks moves k:lolbe

ezau
10-15-2011, 10:51 AM
The third move was pretty wicked and damn, those Kobe shoes.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-15-2011, 10:57 AM
:lmao that video acting like jab step ----> jump shot is some move patented by Kobe

midnightpulp
10-15-2011, 10:58 AM
I been had all those moves in my game.

Shut the fuck up.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-15-2011, 11:01 AM
the 3rd move is actually something Kobe does better than anyone else and something almost no one does well consistently.

Dunc n Dave
10-15-2011, 11:07 AM
this should be merged into the "All Kobe" thread tbh

Giuseppe
10-15-2011, 11:18 AM
The third move was pretty wicked and damn, those Kobe shoes.

Ez, gettin' in line. Straighten Vet out.

I'll handle DoK.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
10-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Fuck mergers.

You goddamn rights.

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Kobe is just a rush in and take what he wants even if she says no type of guy,

Giuseppe
10-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Kobe is just a rush in and take what he wants even if she says no type of guy,

You're teasing me again, angel.

TDMVPDPOY
10-15-2011, 01:13 PM
does he have any signature move thats not stolen from jordan?

Jodelo
10-15-2011, 02:35 PM

Raping!

Giuseppe
10-15-2011, 03:37 PM

Yeah. Bryant didn't need Pippen to carry his end of the log. Jordan couldn't cut the mustard, nor lick the jar 'till Pippen made it okay.

lefty
10-15-2011, 05:03 PM
He shot the ball?

But his teammatea weren't around
WTF

LkrFan
10-15-2011, 05:41 PM

NBA has been around for years. There are very few moves being done right now that have not been done before.

AI got the crossover from Tim Hardaway
Magic got some of his game from the Big O
MJ got some of his game from Dr J
Etc

One thing Kobe did not get from MJ is winning back to back titles without a bonafide HOF teammate. Another thing he did not steal from MJ was the ability to score over 80 pts in a non-OT game. :toast

Giuseppe
10-15-2011, 05:46 PM
^Testify, brother LF, testify!!!

Sportstudi
10-15-2011, 05:46 PM
NBA has been around for years. There are very few moves being done right now that have not been done before.

Etc

One thing Kobe did not get from MJ is winning back to back titles without a bonafide HOF teammate. Another thing he did not steal from MJ was the ability to score over 80 pts in a non-OT game. :toast

Pau will be in. If not for his accolades, it will be for his international play. So, stop trying to hide Pau or making him bigger if Laker fans need it. And technically, the three-peat with Shaq consisted of two back to back titles, if you want to say so.

lil_penny
10-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Kobe's pump fake pivot has always been a thing of beauty(no homo)

DMC
10-16-2011, 01:31 AM
He shot the ball?

But his teammatea weren't around
WTF
He didn't know. He never looks for them anyhow.

DMC
10-16-2011, 01:33 AM

Etc

Or the ability to shit on his legacy by raping a motel whore and being in trial about it during the Finals.

Will Kobe be remembered as a great player? Yes.

Will Kobe be remember as the greatest player? No.

If he were that great, little shitstain troll fans wouldn't need to spend countless hours proselytizing the forum.

LkrFan
10-16-2011, 01:58 AM
Or the ability to shit on his legacy by raping a motel whore and being in trial about it during the Finals.

Will Kobe be remembered as a great player? Yes.

Will Kobe be remember as the greatest player? No.

If he were that great, little shitstain troll fans wouldn't need to spend countless hours proselytizing the forum.

Get overself :rolleyes No one is trying to make you cowtippers a Kobe fan. You got issues. :downspin:

Frenzy
10-16-2011, 03:04 AM
Car tippers?.....oh cowtippers.

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 04:27 AM

You got no room. Your Neal raped as well.

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 04:27 AM
He didn't know. He never looks for them anyhow.

Though Artest got looked for.

tee, hee.

DMC
10-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Get overself :rolleyes No one is trying to make you cowtippers a Kobe fan. You got issues. :downspin:
The bottom line is that if it's as obviously true as some of you seem to think, we wouldn't need to read it from you like you just discovered something.

We all know Tim Duncan is the greatest PF/Center of all time. Even your boy acknowledged that. Oddly enough, there are more Tim Duncan threads created by Laker fans than by Spurs fans. Raise this guy, lower that guy. It only works in churches, and this aint one.

DMC
10-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Though Artest got looked for.

tee, hee.

Who's Artest? Never heard of him. Are you referring to Metta World Peace, the guy who actually got a rebound?

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Who's Artest? Never heard of him. Are you referring to Metta World Peace, the guy who actually got a rebound?

Really, D, yer gonna do that?

Crawl motherfucker, crawl!

DMC
10-16-2011, 02:27 PM
really, d, yer gonna do that?

Crawl motherfucker, crawl!
mwp

Killakobe81
10-16-2011, 02:29 PM
This thread is not actually that bad or trolling. Non Laker fans have commented on the moves, so the subject matter is valid especially in a lockout.

If one yall duncan worshippers posted a vid of his bank shot or up and under moves, As fan of ball I would admire the skill and not hate.

Kobe is NOT the GOAT it's probably MJ, Kareem or Wilt. But that being said, only MJ's fundamentals would be more solid. Kareem had decent fundamentals but not many folks are going to master the "sky-hook".

DMC
10-16-2011, 02:33 PM
This thread is not actually that bad or trolling. Non Laker fans have commented on the moves, so the subject matter is valid especially in a lockout.

If one yall duncan worshippers posted a vid of his bank shot or up and under moves, As fan of ball I would admire the skill and not hate.

Kobe is NOT the GOAT it's probably MJ, Kareem or Wilt. But that being said, only MJ's fundamentals would be more solid. Kareem had decent fundamentals but not many folks are going to master the "sky-hook".
Sure, but only Laker fan feels the need to pontificate about Kobe on Spurstalk.com.

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 02:38 PM
^It's the NBA Forum, D.

Killakobe81
10-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Sure, but only Laker fan feels the need to pontificate about Kobe on Spurstalk.com.

Well you want Mavs fans to do it? This IS the NBA Forum. And whether you like him or hate him Kobe has been the most populatr and polarizing NBA player since he entered the league. the NBA forum is only mirroring public sentiment.

DMC
10-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Well you want Mavs fans to do it? This IS the NBA Forum. And whether you like him or hate him Kobe has been the most populatr and polarizing NBA player since he entered the league. the NBA forum is only mirroring public sentiment.

Ok, maybe that's why there's an "All Kobe All the Time" thread stuck at the top of the page.

Just saying....

DMC
10-16-2011, 02:42 PM
^It's the NBA Forum, D.
Why don't you go fuck your mother some more.

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Why don't you go fuck your mother some more.

lmemulatedao!!!

DMC
10-16-2011, 08:04 PM
urfullofshitedao!!!

See what I did there?

"Why don't you go home and fuck your mother some more"

-Stand by Me

Why do you try to take personal credit for creating things like "The Skunker" and that phrase above when a simple Google search reveals you to be full of shit?

Giuseppe
10-17-2011, 04:04 AM
"Why don't you go home and fuck your mother some more"

-Stand by Me

Why do you try to take personal credit for creating things like "The Skunker" and that phrase above when a simple Google search reveals you to be full of shit?

Because I invented them.

DMC
10-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Because I invented them.
Ace (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000662/): Okay, Chambers, you little faggot. This is your last chance. What do you say, kid?
Chris (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000203/): Why don't you go home and fuck your mother some more?
[Ace pulls out a knife]
Ace (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000662/): You're dead.

1986 Stand By Me

http://theskunker.com/

Portal engine source code is copyright 2002-2011 by DotNetNuke. All Rights Reserved (http://www.dotnetnuke.com/)

Culburn: "but, but... I invented them here... (insert another repetitive stolen jingle here)"

Giuseppe
10-17-2011, 06:40 PM
^I invented it.

DMC
10-17-2011, 06:41 PM
^I invented it.
No, you invented 0fer and it's still going strong.

Giuseppe
10-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes. I invented both fuck your mother & The Skunker!!!

Don't be jealous of my acumen. It's unbecoming.

DMC
10-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Yes. I invented both fuck your mother & The Skunker!!!

Don't be jealous of my acumen. It's unbecoming.

You didn't invent lying and plagiarism but you've run it into the ground. You also didn't invent shitty, low rent significant other forum erotica but you've deleted a bunch of it.

:lmao acting like you're an icon

:lmao tired ass shtick

:lmao grade school erotica

Giuseppe
10-17-2011, 11:57 PM
...& yet you're in here on Monday nite enthralled.

tee, hee.

DMC
10-18-2011, 12:13 AM
...& yet you're in here on Monday nite enthralled.

tee, hee.
You're everywhere. If someone wants to post here, I suppose that, to you, means they want to read your repetitive shit.

Giuseppe
10-18-2011, 01:25 AM
You're everywhere. If someone wants to post here, I suppose that, to you, means they want to read your repetitive shit.

You're into it that's obvious.