Lol ben Busch
Lol jizzed on
Lol he mad jealous bout my girl
Lol olly posting gay shit every weekend
Lol his profile pic

Axe Murderer
10-15-2011, 02:12 PM
:tu she's pretty hot brah

lol people in college still acting like middle schoolers.

lol the real Veterinarian's profile page

lol "I don't wanna be your friend. Stop sending me friend requests and weird pms. I don't know what your whole lame "Veterinarian" schtick is all about but its annoying. If thats your goal you succeeded so you should be happy... now please just fuck off."

Veterinarian.
10-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Lol I haven't seen det one yet tbh ima look now :lol

I didn't know there would be a 75 comment flame war on a relationship update. :lmao

mavs>spurs
10-15-2011, 02:57 PM
whats up scrah when you ready to get teabagged

Veterinarian.
10-15-2011, 03:02 PM
U getting 2k12?

mavs>spurs
10-15-2011, 03:10 PM
nah after the semester ends i will have time to play

Bill_Brasky
10-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-15-2011, 08:58 PM
:lmao holy shit I just read it all, I've never seen a more one sided facebook bukkake

mavs>spurs
10-15-2011, 09:13 PM
You wanna get together and wreck shop on this Ben dude's face?

m>s
10-16-2011, 12:36 AM
niggas lets re-rally da fag-em-up crew and start playin 2k12 again niggas

Veterinarian.
10-16-2011, 02:03 AM
:lmao holy shit I just read it all, I've never seen a more one sided facebook bukkake

Yeah, ben is a total faggot in real life. Thought he was a badass cuz he was on varsity football only because he was a senior. He never played :lol

Shitty breath too and his face had so much acne, it was like the rocky mountains tbh