PDA

View Full Version : ...

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-15-2011, 10:49 PM
I don't wanna be your friend. Stop sending me friend requests and weird pms. I don't know what your whole lame "Veterinarian" schtick is all about but its annoying. If thats your goal you succeeded so you should be happy... now please just fuck off.

BlackSwordsMan
10-15-2011, 11:09 PM
rofl guys remember that thing axe murderer posted? now this guy is gonna post the same thing
:lol

Axe Murderer
10-16-2011, 03:31 AM
ok im not but hurt on worthless relationships and tim should thank me cause your relationship will now last longer cause of what i said and its not classy to admit you are some ones leftovers and finnally a word from the guys in the dorm "i remember when my vagina smelled like tuna"

ok im not but hurt on worthless relationships and tim should thank me cause your relationship will now last longer cause of what i said and its not classy to admit you are some ones leftovers and finnally a word from the guys in the dorm "i remember when my vagina smelled like tuna"

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 04:26 AM
DoK is dreamy!

Prime1
10-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Real nice.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-16-2011, 11:16 AM
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26386) I don't wanna be your friend. Stop sending me friend requests and weird pms. I don't know what your whole lame "Veterinarian" schtick is all about but its annoying. If thats your goal you succeeded so you should be happy... now please just fuck off.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/misc/progress.gif

Leetonidas
10-16-2011, 11:21 AM
what is this i dont even

Veterinarian.
10-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Ben Busch :lmao