PDA

View Full Version : After Manu>Dirk

TheRealCB
10-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Spur fans have taken it to a whole new level of stupidity..

Manu looks like he added some muscle :toast

Ya, he looks jacked as fuck. Looks like he could give Dwight Howard and Bron a run for there money in that category.

:toast

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 10:16 AM
The mind of Manu is still more than willing and sharp as a serpent's tooth, but, he can no longer cut the mustard physically. And the opposition knows it and is waiting for him.

Leetonidas
10-16-2011, 11:03 AM
So someone noticing Manu put on some muscle = stupidity? I haven't looked at whatever pictures they're talking, reaching bruh

edit. okay I checked the vid out and I dunno wtf they're talking about, he looks the same to me :lol

DMC
10-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Hey dumbasses, it helps to read the entire post:

"Ya, he looks jacked as fuck. Looks like he could give Dwight Howard and Bron a run for there money in that category. I highly doubt he added any muscle at all because it's just not the right thing to do at that age. It hinders your speed and puts more weight on your joints. If anything players usually tone down after they reach there 30's."

Sarcasm doesn't need to be in blue to anyone but retards with broken sarcasm detectors.

Proxy
10-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey dumbasses, it helps to read the entire post:

"Ya, he looks jacked as fuck. Looks like he could give Dwight Howard and Bron a run for there money in that category. I highly doubt he added any muscle at all because it's just not the right thing to do at that age. It hinders your speed and puts more weight on your joints. If anything players usually tone down after they reach there 30's."

Sarcasm doesn't need to be in blue to anyone but retards with broken sarcasm detectors.

/thread

Juggity
10-16-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.elgrafico.com.ar/advf/imagenes/4e948b3a84908.jpg

Giuseppe
10-16-2011, 05:49 PM
^He's got DoK beat by a jugfull.

adrienne
10-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Oooh, nice abs. He doesn't look juiced up like Dwight though. Dwight's shoulders are bigger than his head.

ALVAREZ6
10-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Oooh, nice abs. He doesn't look juiced up like Dwight though. Dwight's shoulders are bigger than his head.

that picture is from 2004

Roger Freemason Jr.
10-16-2011, 09:19 PM
The mind of Manu is still more than willing and sharp as a serpent's tooth, but, he can no longer cut the mustard physically. And the opposition knows it and is waiting for him.

How can you give a compliment and an in insult in the same sentence?

Kobe and Manu are both getting older, but they haven't shown any signs of slowing down. They're both in shape, both of their bball iq's are incomparable, and they both still physically cut the mustard. Obviously Bryant better than Gino, but you get what I'm saying.

Give a legit compliment to a good player not wearing purple for once.

ALVAREZ6
10-16-2011, 10:10 PM

Kobe and Manu are both getting older, but they haven't shown any signs of slowing down. They're both in shape, both of their bball iq's are incomparable, and they both still physically cut the mustard. Obviously Bryant better than Gino, but you get what I'm saying.

Give a legit compliment to a good player not wearing purple for once.

:wtf

No, Kobe and Manu have both in fact shown signs of slowing down physically. They're still great players because they have high bball IQs, as you've said.

dav4463
10-16-2011, 11:09 PM
I heard Manu and Dirk are friends.

Ditty
10-16-2011, 11:37 PM
Spur fans have taken it to a whole new level of stupidity..

:toast

:lol

Manu>Dirk

4>1

Giuseppe
10-17-2011, 03:59 AM

Because it's the truth. Manu has for the last two season been utterly incapable of impacting the playoff session. His mind wants to. Any blind man can see that. But, he can't physically do it anymore.

DMC
10-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Because it's the truth. Manu has for the last two season been utterly incapable of impacting the playoff session. His mind wants to. Any blind man can see that. But, he can't physically do it anymore.
You're either intentionally dishonest or just senile. Manu was the reason the Spurs were ousted in the 1st round. Had he not hurt his arm, the Spurs get by Memphis.

Manu still impacted the series, even with his arm in a cast.

Meanwhile your team was healthy and were swept.

u4lakers14
10-17-2011, 07:13 PM
he looks like he has a terminal case of the flu. just sickly, or wormy or something.