PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Green Bay Packers on their 5th Lombardi Trophy

DeadlyDynasty
10-16-2011, 01:16 PM
It's not even fair.

lefty
10-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Yup

Axe Murderer
10-16-2011, 04:47 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/30/128778424360854686.jpg

TIMMYtoZO
10-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Eli Manning aka the best QB in the NFL, the 4-2 New York Giants, and the NFL's best D says hello.

DBryant88
10-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Eli Manning aka the best QB in the NFL, the 4-2 New York Giants, and the NFL's best D says hello.

figures your a heat bandwagoner

stretch
10-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Do these guys have any real weaknesses? This has got to be one of the most complete teams I've seen in a long time. Of course, there is plenty of football left to be played, but so far, they look amazing overall.

I guess statistically, they are a little weak against the pass, and dont rack up a lot of rushing yards, but they are certainly more than capable of containing the pass as well as running the ball effectively.

HarlemHeat37
10-17-2011, 10:47 AM
The D can be exposed, without Collins, and by allowing Jenkins to walk..Matthews has been doubled most of the time, and they don't have any other good pass-rushers to put as much pressure as last year, (losing Jenkins has been a significant loss) which has affected the performance of the secondary..

Green Bay can be beaten by a team with an elite offense and a defense that can create turnovers, or an elite defense with an offense that can consistently put up points..I don't know how many teams fit that description though..

pawe
10-17-2011, 10:54 AM
Look how ordinary looking Rodgers is in this ad. Makes it even more amazing to watch him lead a bunch of 200 pound monsters down the field.

j9Rv7czl9cU

LnGrrrR
10-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Being a Patriots fan, I'd say it's essential not to anoint anyone the champion before the SB is actually over.

That said, they're obvious favorites.

stretch
10-17-2011, 12:08 PM
The D can be exposed, without Collins, and by allowing Jenkins to walk..Matthews has been doubled most of the time, and they don't have any other good pass-rushers to put as much pressure as last year, (losing Jenkins has been a significant loss) which has affected the performance of the secondary..

Green Bay can be beaten by a team with an elite offense and a defense that can create turnovers, or an elite defense with an offense that can consistently put up points..I don't know how many teams fit that description though..

exactly my point. you have to expose ALL of their weaknesses in order to even have a chance at them, which is pretty ridiculously tough, especially with Rodgers out there shredding it up with ease.

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2011, 01:10 PM
The Packers have already proved that they can win despite injuries. Last year they lost Finley, Grant and 12 other guys to IR. In the Superbowl they lost Driver and Woodson. Going into this season they've lost Cullen Jenkins to FA, and Nick Collins to injury. The talent in the secondary is still ridiculous, and MORE than enough to get the job done:

Burnett
Woodson
Williams
Shields

In the Falcon game Rodgers lost both his starting tackles while down 14-0--then he proceeded to throw for 400 yards and carve up Atlanta like it was nothing.

There's only 2 players they can't afford an injury too--Rodgers and Jennings. If those two stay healthy, then everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

TIMMYtoZO
10-17-2011, 01:15 PM

The giants fit that description. The giants can pressure rodgers, force turnovers, and they have an o that can score points. Eli would have a ton of success against the packers d. The packers dont matchup well against the gmen. No one else in the nfc has the team to take them down but the giants.

Bill_Brasky
10-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Team that loses to the seahawks = team that gets shat on by the packers

DeadlyDynasty
10-17-2011, 01:30 PM
The only team I could see beating GB (in the playoffs) is Baltimore, but Joe Flacco is such a trainwreck that even that seems farfetched.

49ers, Lions, Eagles, Cowboys, Falcons, Giants and Bucs...those are their NFC challengers. The only ones who possess even close to an elite D are the niners--but then you have Alex Smith vs Aaron Rodgers :lmao

If the G-men had a healthy secondary then I'd be inclined to agree with TtoZ.

TIMMYtoZO
10-17-2011, 01:46 PM
The only team I could see beating GB (in the playoffs) is Baltimore, but Joe Flacco is such a trainwreck that even that seems farfetched.

49ers, Lions, Eagles, Cowboys, Falcons, Giants and Bucs...those are their NFC challengers. The only ones who possess even close to an elite D are the niners--but then you have Alex Smith vs Aaron Rodgers :lmao

If the G-men had a healthy secondary then I'd be inclined to agree with TtoZ.

prince will return after the bye week plus they have webster and ross. The d line also wouldnt give rodgers much time to throw it where he wants. Losing thomas hurt but they have the depth to make up for it. The d line and their ability to get turnovers, sack and pressure the qb, and make you run for your life is why they are so great. To say the giants cant beat the packers is false. They have the perfect team to take green bay out.

stretch
10-17-2011, 01:50 PM
The giants fit that description. The giants can pressure rodgers, force turnovers, and they have an o that can score points. Eli would have a ton of success against the packers d. The packers dont matchup well against the gmen. No one else in the nfc has the team to take them down but the giants.

hi harlemheat

lol talking to yourself

HarlemHeat37
10-17-2011, 04:49 PM
:lol I don't know why anybody believes I am Timmy2Zo or that I was joshdaboss..