PDA

View Full Version : Its all the half-time features fault!!!

spursupporter
06-14-2005, 11:27 PM
dammit.

constantstate
06-14-2005, 11:35 PM
i was thinking the same thing... each player who's been featured so far at halftime has "gone off" lol

Dre_7
06-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Whos next? Im thinkin Wallace.

SouthernFried
06-14-2005, 11:38 PM
I sure didn't learn much about RIP during that halftime piece.

Saw more pictures of Steel Mill Furnaces than I have in my life tho.

Did RIP even work there?

I didn't learn anything about RIP tho. Nothing about his family, his playing career, his history in the community in hi-school....nothing.

I did see a buncha older white guys talking about working at the steel mill...and that their parents worked at the steel mill...and their grandparents worked at the steel mill in ww2. And a lot more pictures of Steel Mill furnaces.

Has RIP even seen the inside of the Steel Mill?

I heard that RIP gives something back to the community...not sure what, or how...just that "he gives back".

Oh, and he's glad to be gone, and hopes others leave. Not sure why tho...did he have a bad time? Do people hate it there? They never said it was a horrible place, or that RIP had a hard time there.

Did RIP have a hard time there?

Well, got to see a lotta pics of Steel Mills, and white doods talking about the Steel Mills. That was way interesting.

Does RIP even know anyone who works at a Steel Mill?

constantstate
06-15-2005, 12:12 AM
the next piece by jamie foxx should be on why eminem looks fruity in anything sleeveless. what was that about?

SouthernFried
06-15-2005, 08:34 AM
the next piece by jamie foxx should be on why eminem looks fruity in anything sleeveless. what was that about?

:elephant

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-15-2005, 08:41 AM
I'm getting sick and tired of hearing Jamie Foxx's voice on these damn things. You'd swear he thinks that he can get an Emmy for this or something. Can we get someone else to do it? I think Chris Walken's creepy ass voice would bring a good edge to these things. Or maybe they can give James Earl Jones a call. Don't get me wrong, I think Foxx is a great actor but the voice overacting has to stop.

constantstate
06-15-2005, 11:30 AM
for a halftime that has no barkley... i think jamie foxx's pieces have been really good. at least he isn't talking about "crime ridden streets" and how if it wasnt for basketball... a guy who's 7 foot tall would turn to a life of crime. (cause thats always more funny than anything else)

but getting walken would REALLY be asking too much. i can see him talking to beno about how "this watch... and this basketball... is his birthright."

whottt
06-15-2005, 01:03 PM
And he carried that uncomfortable hunk of inflated rubber up his ass to keep it safe until he got the chance to give it to Beno!

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Rip's halftime feature sucked major ass...

All it featured was that furnace in Coatesville...

BTW, I don't live too far from Coatesville (philly suburbs) ...and I've never heard of that furnace.

I just realized that 2 Piston starters are from philly/suburbs: Rip and Sheed

AlamoSpursFan
06-15-2005, 03:45 PM
That was a feature on Rip Hamilton? I thought it was about white guys working in steel mills.

:lol

combs84
06-15-2005, 04:53 PM
I hate Halftime specials like this, I don't even watch them. I long for the day when the network will actually breakdown the game and show some replys of what happened and how it happened. Can I get a good halftime summary please?? Is that asking for to much?

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-15-2005, 04:59 PM
I hate Halftime specials like this, I don't even watch them. I long for the day when the network will actually breakdown the game and show some replys of what happened and how it happened. Can I get a good halftime summary please?? Is that asking for to much?

Given the crew that ABC has out there I think that's wayyyy to much to ask for. Which would you rather have? A five minute fluff piece or five minutes of Walton feigning intelligence?