PDA

View Full Version : Magic: Theres going to be always guys who win championships in the NBA Except Lebron

LkrFan
10-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Vid (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhuZ6L5P478pNv6977)

:downspin:

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-16-2011, 11:12 PM
I didn't know AIDS made you have bad grammar tbh

Fabbs
10-16-2011, 11:25 PM
http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/979/979892/ralph-wiggum-20090505044655994_640w.jpg
I'm a grammatardarian.

Ditty
10-16-2011, 11:39 PM
I didn't know AIDS made you have bad grammar tbh

:lmao

LkrFan
10-17-2011, 04:28 AM
*** Ace *** HarlemHeat ***

Come :downspin: this shit! :lol

LkrFan
10-17-2011, 05:22 AM
My mission is complete. All of the living legends of the game have come to agreement with luva. I started the Lebron hate train the moment I saw him play in the finals against the Spurs, and it was then that I realized that my doubts about his ass were spot on. Ive received hate mail on this very site for my prophecy of the failure of Leberon. Now we have the greatest player in the history of the game going out of his way to roast Lebron. If Obama commenting on how poorly Rajons shot is ruined his confidence, then this stand up comic act that Magic just threw Lebrons way just ended his career.

As far as im concerned, yall can go play with a bag of dicks, because I told you so.

Agreed. LeHype has had everything given to him for a long time and was never taught that he needs to work for the things he wants in life. It didn't surprise me when he bolted a team that was custom made for him to be D-Whistle's Robin. It was so funny watching him fall on his face as he choked away 4th qtr after 4th qtr in the Finals.

He also is weak minded and wants people to cheer him on no matter what. These comments from Magic will cut like a knife. Magic is now on THE LIST! :downspin:

DPG21920
10-17-2011, 09:00 AM
You really try and push that "spin" schtick hard and it sucks.

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2011, 11:20 AM
As far as im concerned, yall can go play with a bag of dicks

You are a bag of dicks.

Koolaid_Man
10-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Vid (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhuZ6L5P478pNv6977)

I'm happy for Magic and proud of him...he's a far greater Ambassador for the Sport than MJ anyway...MJ pimps more for Haynes than he does the NBA...:lol

but Magic done come a long way...One of my Uncle's told me he was very inarticulate in class couldn't speak worth a shit. He basically said he was dumb in so many words...His teachers were down on him all the time because they didn't think much of basketball at the time but it's what he was good at. He told me though that Magic worked at it and turned his speech impediment around...Now look at him...:toast

bus driver
10-17-2011, 12:12 PM
My mission is complete. All of the living legends of the game have come to agreement with luva. I started the Lebron hate train the moment I saw him play in the finals against the Spurs, and it was then that I realized that my doubts about his ass were spot on. Ive received hate mail on this very site for my prophecy of the failure of Leberon. Now we have the greatest player in the history of the game going out of his way to roast Lebron. If Obama commenting on how poorly Rajons shot is ruined his confidence, then this stand up comic act that Magic just threw Lebrons way just ended his career.

As far as im concerned, yall can go play with a bag of dicks, because I told you so.

that was Jordan in the video? :wow

holy shit he got fat

lefty
10-17-2011, 02:06 PM
Magic is butthurt that Lebron may end up with more rings than him

Hew was already butthurt when Lebron decided to join his superfriends

" I would have never done that "

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lmao

Dude said he would play another year of college ball if the Bulls drafted him instead of the Lakers

Because he wanted to play with Kareem :cry

LkrFan
10-17-2011, 04:37 PM
You really try and push that "spin" schtick hard and it sucks.

No, a better schtick is to pretend to be kin the owner of this site and threaten to "pink" new members. :rolleyes

You suck, and you are a horrific poster. ;)

LkrFan
10-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Magic is butthurt that Lebron may end up with more rings than him

Hew was already butthurt when Lebron decided to join his superfriends

" I would have never done that "

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :lmao

Dude said he would play another year of college ball if the Bulls drafted him instead of the Lakers

Because he wanted to play with Kareem :cry

Bron won't win 6 as you seem to suggest. Not happening. He even tried to cheat his way to the top and failed miserably. He is the inspiration behind my. avatar. :lol

lefty
10-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Bron won't win 6 as you seem to suggest. Not happening. He even tried to cheat his way to the top and failed miserably. He is the inspiration behind my. avatar. :lol

Because Magic didnt do the same?

"im not man enough to carry the Bulls on my shoulders, so Ill join Kareem :cry "

Speaking of being man enough to suffer all those years with the crappy Bulls... Jordan

Mike shits on Magic, Kobe and Lebron

Laker fans :lol

Giuseppe
10-17-2011, 05:11 PM
^No, no. Jordan wasn't man enough either. He cheated. He came back for the playoffs that one year, tried to cut in line...Penny took his pants down and stole his cookie. Daddy watched.

LkrFan
10-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Because Magic didnt do the same?

"im not man enough to carry the Bulls on my shoulders, so Ill join Kareem :cry "

Speaking of being man enough to suffer all those years with the crappy Bulls... Jordan

Mike shits on Magic, Kobe and Lebron

Laker fans :lol

You do know that Magic started at Center as a rookie against the 6ers because Cap was out hurt, right? Did I mention he was a rookie? He also lead the Lakers to the Finals with a soft rookie as his center named Vlade Divac. Not being man enough? You trolling. :lol

If Mike shits on Magic, why he couldn't win even 1 ring during Showtime era? How come he didn't win until the league got watered down with the T'Pups, Heat, Magic, etc.? If MJ won even one ring during the Showtime era, I'd say he was GOAT - undisputed. Fact is the team that kept kicking his ass (Celtics) lost to Magic's Lakers twice in the Finals. It wasn't until Magic was past his prime and HIV+ that he finally won.

5 rings in the '80s > 6 rings in the '90s. It was much harder to win in the '80s. Do you dispute this? If you do, you got issues. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. :toast

LkrFan
10-17-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm happy for Magic and proud of him...he's a far greater Ambassador for the Sport than MJ anyway...MJ pimps more for Haynes than he does the NBA...:lol

but Magic done come a long way...One of my Uncle's told me he was very inarticulate in class couldn't speak worth a shit. He basically said he was dumb in so many words...His teachers were down on him all the time because they didn't think much of basketball at the time but it's what he was good at. He told me though that Magic worked at it and turned his speech impediment around...Now look at him...:toast

:lol :tu

:toast

DMC
10-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Magic was always my favorite when he was playing. Not so much now. He's ok, but he's such a legriding asshole, and he's linguistically fucked, so he's old news.

Still love the Magic showtime era though.

lefty
10-17-2011, 06:55 PM
You do know that Magic started at Center as a rookie against the 6ers because Cap was out hurt, right? Did I mention he was a rookie? He also lead the Lakers to the Finals with a soft rookie as his center named Vlade Divac. Not being man enough? You trolling. :lol

If Mike shits on Magic, why he couldn't win even 1 ring during Showtime era? How come he didn't win until the league got watered down with the T'Pups, Heat, Magic, etc.? If MJ won even one ring during the Showtime era, I'd say he was GOAT - undisputed. Fact is the team that kept kicking his ass (Celtics) lost to Magic's Lakers twice in the Finals. It wasn't until Magic was past his prime and HIV+ that he finally won.

5 rings in the '80s > 6 rings in the '90s. It was much harder to win in the '80s. Do you dispute this? If you do, you got issues. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. :toast
He started at center
He didnt play center

That whole "played center" thing is BS

Yes he was a rookie, he had a great game, but it was one game, and the Lakers wouldnt have been 1 game away from the title if it wasnt for Kareem

Can you name Jordan's teammates during his rookie season?
And im not talking about scrubs
No? You can't?
Neither can I

DMC
10-17-2011, 07:15 PM
Zeke owned MJ.

Yeah, but he damn near killed Magic.

lefty
10-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Yeah, but he damn near killed Magic.

And on one leg

DMC
10-17-2011, 07:38 PM
And on one leg
You mean WITH one leg, the middle one.

lefty
10-17-2011, 07:43 PM
You mean WITH one leg, the middle one.

Well, Zeke was versatile

mindcrime
10-18-2011, 12:35 PM
^No, no. Jordan wasn't man enough either. He cheated. He came back for the playoffs that one year, tried to cut in line...Penny took his pants down and stole his cookie. Daddy watched.

You mean that one year AFTER he had already won 3 straight? STFU.

Giuseppe
10-18-2011, 01:38 PM
You mean that one year AFTER he had already won 3 straight? STFU.

Yep, that's the one. In that area where he'd gotten suspended for gambling, his father got whacked out because of his gambling. Right in there.

cobbler
10-18-2011, 09:04 PM
MJ didnt win shit for many years either. Not until Magic, Bird, and Isiah faded into retirement and the league watered down with expansion did he topple the likes of the great Bryon Russell and Craig Ehlo. :lol

And when Kobe, Tim, and Dirk all finally fade away Lebron will get a few too. No way he gets 5+. Not happening.

Giuseppe
10-18-2011, 09:08 PM
^Cobby, the voice of reason & moderation in troubled times.

lefty
10-18-2011, 09:36 PM
MJ didnt win shit for many years either. Not until Magic, Bird, and Isiah faded into retirement and the league watered down with expansion did he topple the likes of the great Bryon Russell and Craig Ehlo. :lol

And when Kobe, Tim, and Dirk all finally fade away Lebron will get a few too. No way he gets 5+. Not happening.

Good point

he still shits on Kobe though

LkrFan
10-19-2011, 12:54 AM
Good point

he still shits on Kobe though

0 wins, 2 losses :wakeup

hitmanyr2k
10-19-2011, 02:08 AM

I don't think Laker fans can throw stones when it comes to competition level. The 80's West was COMPLETE garbage. It was like the East of the 00's...only with no defense. The East in the 80's was the tougher conference by far with the Celtics, Sixers, Bucks, Hawks, and Pistons rivaling each other at one time throughout the decade. The Lakers had a damn superteam that practically cakewalked to the Finals every year beating soft, mediocre, no-defense teams. The '87 Laker championship squad faced some of the worst competition ever seen in a playoff run....a 37-45 Nuggets team, a 42-40 Warriors team and a 39-43 Sonics team before finally seeing a quality opponent in the Finals. And some claim that's one of the best Laker teams ever because they won 65 games :lol

And then the recent Laker 3peat came when the NBA was almost at its absolute worst. The Eastern conference was garbage. Every year LA had to face one quality team during their playoff run in the WCF and then the Finals was a sick joke. And one of those WCF they faced a one man Tim Duncan team with no help in 2001...Derek Anderson with a broke shoulder, Sean Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ with his kidney falling out, two midgets at the guard position in Antonio Daniels and geriatric 37 year old Terry Porter spelling Daniels while wearing a pacemaker and a broken down David Robinson. Yeah, some mighty competition there for the Lakeshow.

And it's too bad the Lakers couldn't face the Bulls during the late 90's. The 4 all-star Lakers were too busy getting their shit pushed in by Bryon Russell and those old, white, unathletic Utah Jazz teams :lol

ElNono
10-19-2011, 02:40 AM
How did this thread go from choker Lebronze/AIDS Magic to GOAT MJ/perennial coattailer Kobe?

LkrFan
10-19-2011, 03:48 AM
hitmanyr2k, how come MJ didn't win any titles during the Showtime era if it were so COMPLETE garbage? How come MJ didn't start winning until the league got watered down with the Heats, Magics, T'Pups, and Grizzlies? Or more specifically like cobby stated, after the primes of Magic, Bird, and Zeke were gone? I'll tell you why, the Bulls were not good enough. :lol

If MJ won even ONE ring during the Showtime era, I'd give him his undisputed props as GOAT. Those teams that used to kick MJ's ass (literally) like the Pistons and Celtics - Magic beat both of them in the Finals. What you gotta say about that? :lol Kind of speaks to Magic's greatness that he beat the teams that used to kick the Bulls' ass. :lol

And don't give me that powerhouse shit either. Not Magic's fault that the Logo was a better GM than whoever you guys had back then. :lol

The only reason that Magic is not sitting on 7 rings is simple. He had a bad series in '84 (redeemed himself the following year :toast) and blew his hammy in '89, otherwise he's looking at 7 rings in the '80s out of 9 Finals' appearances. That is unheard of. Say what you want, but the '80s was better than that watered down bullshit in the '90s. And Magic rang 5 times during that golden era. Hell, you and MJ should be kissing Magic and the Lakers' collective asses because that Laker/Celtic rivalry saved the NBA. :lol

LkrFan
10-19-2011, 04:06 AM
hitmanyr2k, let's look at MJ's competition in the Finals

1991 - Magic was HIV+, with a soft rookie center named Divac. Worthy=TOSB. Unimpressive title
1992 - Blazers played no defense. Unimpressive title.
1993 - Suns - great _efensive team. Joke title
1996 - Sonics - Glove made MJ shoot shittily. Legit title
1997 - Jazz - Malone choked. Legit title
1998 - Jazz - MJ pushed off on Russell*: no foul. Asterisk title

Show me ONE defensive juggernaut team in the above list. Yet people crowning MJ as GOAT? :lol

'84 Celtics
'86 Celtics
'89 Pistons
'90 Pistons

^All these teams kicked MJ's ass while he was in his prime at one time or another. Where were those 6 rangs then? :lol

cobbler
10-19-2011, 05:41 AM
But but but Nike and MTV and ESPN would have you believe MJ could do no wrong! You guys who were children have no clue. He simply didn't get it done until the winners of the time faded due to age and injuries.

Heck, you can even go back to North Carolinas championship and you would think MJ was the go to guy with all the talk of his "shot" but no... Worthy was the MVP of that team. And when he left. MJ failed again...

hitmanyr2k
10-19-2011, 12:31 PM
hitmanyr2k, how come MJ didn't win any titles during the Showtime era if it were so COMPLETE garbage? How come MJ didn't start winning until the league got watered down with the Heats, Magics, T'Pups, and Grizzlies? Or more specifically like cobby stated, after the primes of Magic, Bird, and Zeke were gone? I'll tell you why, the Bulls were not good enough. :lol

Probably because Jordan wasn't on a superteam playing in the weak Western Conference like Magic :lol Like I said before, the Lakers had no rival in the West and played in a conference where teams were allergic to defense. It was right up Magic's alley which is probably why he would have punked out if the Bulls had drafted him instead of taking the hand he was dealt like a real man. Magic took Lebron's "superfriends" route without even having to experience the frustration and pains of losing. That guy had the agenda to play with another elite player from Day 1 lol. At least Jordan stuck it out with the crap roster he was dealt.

If MJ won even ONE ring during the Showtime era, I'd give him his undisputed props as GOAT.

The Bulls didn't start bringing in talent until '87 and it took time (and the right coach) to knock Jordan upside the head and get that chemistry flowing. I'm not going to fault him from that. Most teams go through those growing pains.

Those teams that used to kick MJ's ass (literally) like the Pistons and Celtics - Magic beat both of them in the Finals. What you gotta say about that? :lol Kind of speaks to Magic's greatness that he beat the teams that used to kick the Bulls' ass. :lol

No it doesn't. The Celtics and Pistons were established teams. The Bulls were not. And Magic didn't beat anyone in the Finals lol. His superteam that constantly waltzed through a cupcake Western conference beat those Piston and Celtic teams that had to go through a much tougher conference.

And don't give me that powerhouse shit either. Not Magic's fault that the Logo was a better GM than whoever you guys had back then. :lol

If the Lakers didn't have Kareem the Lakers wouldn't have had Magic. It's that simple. That had nothing to do with the GM. That had to do with Magic seeking elite teammates right out of college :lol

"I'd have stayed in school," he said here Tuesday, standing alone outside Gate 3 1/2 of Chicago Stadium, the house that could have been his. "A coin toss changed the course of my whole life." Chicago called heads in a 1979 coin flip with Los Angeles for the No. 1 pick in the NBA college draft. It came up tails. I wouldn't have played here," Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. "The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers."

The only reason that Magic is not sitting on 7 rings is simple. He had a bad series in '84 (redeemed himself the following year :toast) and blew his hammy in '89, otherwise he's looking at 7 rings in the '80s out of 9 Finals' appearances. That is unheard of. Say what you want, but the '80s was better than that watered down bullshit in the '90s. And Magic rang 5 times during that golden era. Hell, you and MJ should be kissing Magic and the Lakers' collective asses because that Laker/Celtic rivalry saved the NBA. :lol

There's was nothing "golden" about the West in the 80's :lol The Lakers beat up on a shitty Western Conference year after year. It's that simple. They had no true rival in the west throughout the 80's unlike the Celtics who had the Sixers, Bucks and Pistons to contend with BEFORE reaching the Finals.

Killakobe81
10-19-2011, 03:16 PM
I don't think Laker fans can throw stones when it comes to competition level. The 80's West was COMPLETE garbage. It was like the East of the 00's...only with no defense. The East in the 80's was the tougher conference by far with the Celtics, Sixers, Bucks, Hawks, and Pistons rivaling each other at one time throughout the decade. The Lakers had a damn superteam that practically cakewalked to the Finals every year beating soft, mediocre, no-defense teams. The '87 Laker championship squad faced some of the worst competition ever seen in a playoff run....a 37-45 Nuggets team, a 42-40 Warriors team and a 39-43 Sonics team before finally seeing a quality opponent in the Finals. And some claim that's one of the best Laker teams ever because they won 65 games :lol

And then the recent Laker 3peat came when the NBA was almost at its absolute worst. The Eastern conference was garbage. Every year LA had to face one quality team during their playoff run in the WCF and then the Finals was a sick joke. And one of those WCF they faced a one man Tim Duncan team with no help in 2001...Derek Anderson with a broke shoulder, Sean Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ with his kidney falling out, two midgets at the guard position in Antonio Daniels and geriatric 37 year old Terry Porter spelling Daniels while wearing a pacemaker and a broken down David Robinson. Yeah, some mighty competition there for the Lakeshow.

And it's too bad the Lakers couldn't face the Bulls during the late 90's. The 4 all-star Lakers were too busy getting their shit pushed in by Bryon Russell and those old, white, unathletic Utah Jazz teams :lol

You my friend are a bit misguided. Yes, was not as trong as the east in the 80's ...absolutely. The East in the early to mid 80's had strong, 50 caliber win teams in MIL, ATL, PHI, DET and of course Boston.

But the mid 80's also had strong teams in:
1. Dallas (Aguirre, Tarpley, schrempf, Perkins, harper, blackmon)
2. Portland (Drexler, Porter, duckworth vandewegh)
3. Utah (Malone, Stockton, Thurl Bailey Eaton)
4. Houston (Twin Towers)

Agree the Lakers old PACIFIC DIVISION was weak (Kings and clippers were HORRID) but to say the West was weak means you do not know ball. there were some really good teams in the 80's especially by mid decade.

And the 90's were weaker than the 80's and 00's ...that is no knock on MJ, he beat everyone down he faced ...

lefty
10-19-2011, 03:21 PM
In the 80's the West was not weak at all

If the Rockets weren't decimated by injuries which led the management to trade some players and fuck the chemistry up - the WC would have been even tougher

But the East was tougher
In the 80's, the Lakers faced .500 teams past the 1st round.
Or a even a sub .500 in the 87 or 89 WCF (Sonics)

In the early 80's, The Celtics had to get past the Sixers, a great team then.

In 87, they came out of the EC really banged up; no wonder Riley's strategy in that year's Finals was to run run run like there is no tomorrow

And while the 90's were weaker than the 80's, there is NO way in hell they were weaker than the 00's

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-19-2011, 05:18 PM

If MJ won even ONE ring during the Showtime era, I'd give him his undisputed props as GOAT. Those teams that used to kick MJ's ass (literally) like the Pistons and Celtics - Magic beat both of them in the Finals. What you gotta say about that? :lol Kind of speaks to Magic's greatness that he beat the teams that used to kick the Bulls' ass. :lol

:lmao dont know if you heard of these guys but the showtime lakers also had worthy & kareem who are both easily in top 5 of their position.

:lol talking as if magic was alone like tim in 03 or dirk this year.

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-19-2011, 05:23 PM
You my friend are a bit misguided. Yes, was not as trong as the east in the 80's ...absolutely. The East in the early to mid 80's had strong, 50 caliber win teams in MIL, ATL, PHI, DET and of course Boston.

But the mid 80's also had strong teams in:
1. Dallas (Aguirre, Tarpley, schrempf, Perkins, harper, blackmon)
2. Portland (Drexler, Porter, duckworth vandewegh)
3. Utah (Malone, Stockton, Thurl Bailey Eaton)
4. Houston (Twin Towers)

Agree the Lakers old PACIFIC DIVISION was weak (Kings and clippers were HORRID) but to say the West was weak means you do not know ball. there were some really good teams in the 80's especially by mid decade.

And the 90's were weaker than the 80's and 00's ...that is no knock on MJ, he beat everyone down he faced ...
west was not weak but it was nothing like the east in the 80's. 90's was not weaker than 00's. not to mention the 90's actually allowed you to play permiter defense.

lefty
10-20-2011, 06:37 PM
west was not weak but it was nothing like the east in the 80's. 90's was not weaker than 00's. not to mention the 90's actually allowed you to play permiter defense.

This

nevitt_&_smrek
10-23-2011, 06:18 PM
To be fair, how many titles would Magic have won with Lebron's Cavs rosters?

nevitt_&_smrek
10-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Lebron dont play for the Cavs, asshole.

So the answer is likely zero. Truth always hurts.

Giuseppe
10-23-2011, 08:32 PM
So the answer is likely zero. Truth always hurts.

Pass Jr., gettin' his asshole on.

lefty
10-23-2011, 08:37 PM
to be fair, how many titles would magic have won with lebron's cavs rosters?

lefty
10-23-2011, 08:42 PM
Magic has followed my lead. No matter who you team Lebron with, he will never win a title.

You spread your legs and he came

Giuseppe
10-23-2011, 08:42 PM
You spread your legs and he came

:rolleyes

Killakobe81
10-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Late 90's was weak.
Early 90's still had Magic, hakeem, chuck etc. to give Mj some competition. Mid to late 90's the NBA was weak.
Those 80's Western teams would of never lat the Jazz make backtoback NBA finals. the 80's Jazz (bailey, corbin, Malone stockton and Eaton) would of shit on the Finals version ...