PDA

View Full Version : is there anything worse?

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
10-17-2011, 05:07 PM
than being whipped by a girl who's just a friend?

one of my best friends has spent countless hours, over the past year, with a girl who is still leading him on. he just doesn't get it. we've tried to explain it but there's just no use anymore. she even talks/fucks some of his own friends behind his back and yet he still thinks he'll get his chance one of these days

Creepn
10-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah its pretty fucked up. True friends would berate the shit out of her to make her leave and never come back...after you fucked her of course.

Leetonidas
10-17-2011, 06:01 PM
I have a friend exactly like that, chasing one of our other friends around like a little lapdog. They had sex a couple times though she vowed not to after 6 years of very close friendship and he couldn't handle it. They don't do anything sexual now, yet he still does anything she wants, bails on everyone for her just so she won't "be mad at him," constantly lies or ignores you if he's in her company and won't divulge what he's doing, and I'm not even sure he realizes but he seems to subconciously make excuses for her shitty, illogical, and bitchy behavior. What gets me the most is this dude is like smart as fuck, he's like 6'4", decent looking guy and all that yet he's shackled by someone who has made it clear to him that they will never be more than they are though she constantly exploits him and his feelings for her. They act exactly like a couple, are together literally daily for the most of the day and he even goes to family functions with her, but it's strictly plutonic and she doesn't even kiss him, hold his hand, or even give a blowjob as a thanks.

She really is kind of a bitch, I mean, she knows exactly what she's doing and does it anyway. We go to the bar and she openly flirts with dudes and kisses them, getting my friend super butthurt, yet if he even mentions a girl is attractive her ass immediately bleeds profusely and she's very quick to say she's ugly or point out a fault within her. It annoys me to no end to know what a pussy ass bitch one of my closest friends is, especially when he puts on such a macho bravado, the truth is he's just an insecure little lapdog in a giant body desperate to please a girl that will never want him that way.

Fucking shit, and I've told him all this before also. :depressed

/rant

DMC
10-17-2011, 07:02 PM
They get what they deserve, invariably. Believe it or not, a lot of people who come across as being doormats actually like being doormats. They get off on the "chase", even if what they hope to catch someday is full of friend semen.

4>0rings
10-17-2011, 08:17 PM
than being whipped by a girl who's just a friend?

one of my best friends has spent countless hours, over the past year, with a girl who is still leading him on. he just doesn't get it. we've tried to explain it but there's just no use anymore. she even talks/fucks some of his own friends behind his back and yet he still thinks he'll get his chance one of these days
You mad your friend got to hit it and you didn't. These are the facts.

Giuseppe
10-17-2011, 08:35 PM
They get what they deserve, invariably. Believe it or not, a lot of people who come across as being doormats actually like being doormats. They get off on the "chase", even if what they hope to catch someday is full of friend semen.

D is right here. It's the cuck. It's inexplicable, but, palpable & real. It's a joy & a misery. And it never ends, good or bad. It just goes on............

Sisk
10-17-2011, 10:12 PM
I have a friend exactly like that, chasing one of our other friends around like a little lapdog. They had sex a couple times though she vowed not to after 6 years of very close friendship and he couldn't handle it. They don't do anything sexual now, yet he still does anything she wants, bails on everyone for her just so she won't "be mad at him," constantly lies or ignores you if he's in her company and won't divulge what he's doing, and I'm not even sure he realizes but he seems to subconciously make excuses for her shitty, illogical, and bitchy behavior. What gets me the most is this dude is like smart as fuck, he's like 6'4", decent looking guy and all that yet he's shackled by someone who has made it clear to him that they will never be more than they are though she constantly exploits him and his feelings for her. They act exactly like a couple, are together literally daily for the most of the day and he even goes to family functions with her, but it's strictly plutonic and she doesn't even kiss him, hold his hand, or even give a blowjob as a thanks.

She really is kind of a bitch, I mean, she knows exactly what she's doing and does it anyway. We go to the bar and she openly flirts with dudes and kisses them, getting my friend super butthurt, yet if he even mentions a girl is attractive her ass immediately bleeds profusely and she's very quick to say she's ugly or point out a fault within her. It annoys me to no end to know what a pussy ass bitch one of my closest friends is, especially when he puts on such a macho bravado, the truth is he's just an insecure little lapdog in a giant body desperate to please a girl that will never want him that way.

Fucking shit, and I've told him all this before also. :depressed

/rant

Wow.

Leetonidas
10-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Tell me about it

mavs>spurs
10-19-2011, 01:27 AM
People can say a lot of things about me and nobody is perfect but one thing I'll NEVER do is be a cuckold or let a bitch try to play/use me. Bitches are too much a dime/dozen to let that shit fly and it's the most pathetic thing a man can do imho.

TDMVPDPOY
10-19-2011, 05:27 AM
what about those types who never been in a relationship but keep taggin along thinkin they get some or start worshipping them...lol wankers

benefactor
10-19-2011, 06:20 AM
eeWjzBHUdsI

DMC
10-19-2011, 11:10 AM
what about those types who never been in a relationship but keep taggin along thinkin they get some or start worshipping them...lol wankers

Some guys are the "in case of emergency break glass" for the woman who's in a relationship with another guy. They hang around offering a shoulder and hope one day they can be the one she runs to.

Invariably she meets someone else and fucks them on the first date, and this desperate little pudgy fucker in waiting is there with a baby wipe for her.