PDA

View Full Version : BLACK males most consistently under-performing demographic. What can be done?

IronMaxipad
10-19-2011, 12:50 PM
The black male demographic has long been the worst performing ethnic/gender group with regard to education and employment in the United States. As of 2008/2009, the high school graduation rate for black males was 47% (http://blackboysreport.org/bbreport.pdf) (page six of the link). Less than half of all black males graduating from high school naturally makes for some very grim employment prospects. The most recent unemployment data (http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm) shows black males leading the pack once again with an unemployment rate averaging between 16% and 18%, over double the unemployment rates for white and Asian males, and higher than the female unemployment rate across all ethnic groups. When it comes to higher education, black males naturally fall below the curve as well (http://americaswire.org/drupal7/?q=content/black-males-missing-college-campuses), with a 33% college graduation rate as compared to black females' 49% and the across-the-board average of 57%.

For a bonus piece of data, black males are also dropping the ball with regard to parenting. As of 2009, 67% of black children in the U.S. are raised by a single parent (http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/acrossstates/Rankings.aspx?ind=107), and in nearly every case it's a single mother.

http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/images/intopic_images/2009/53bed448b1aa6d7a5ba8fa6311631460.jpg

That first link places most of the blame on poor facilities and teachers in schools with a large black population, but these numbers aren't far off from the well-funded and high-performing schools in Florida where I work. If you've worked in education before, surely you can attest that there is a social issue at play here that no amount of school funding could ever address.

The data is undeniable, and the trend over the last 20 years is not showing any sign of reversing in the near future. So I'll open up the thread with these two questions:

1. What is the most significant contributing factor here?
2. What, if anything, can be done about this?

(no racist)

lefty
10-19-2011, 12:56 PM

1. small dicks
2. kill the whites

Creepn
10-19-2011, 12:58 PM
lol @ the picture. Was that really necessary? Way to already skew a discussion. :tu

I've already had this discussion plenty of times here so I'm just gonna sit back on this one and just read the thoughtful and intelligent thoughts from the minds of Spurstalk.

DMX7
10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
qcqOgnQyXp4

DMC
10-19-2011, 01:04 PM
lol trolls with the worn out race shtick

The only people you're getting a rise from are the mods.

DMX7
10-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Why are you so interested, IronMexican? Are you doing a report or something?

IronMaxipad
10-19-2011, 01:26 PM
lol trolls with the worn out race shtick

The only people you're getting a rise from are the mods.

Did you even read the OP? All facts no trolling.

CuckingFunt
10-19-2011, 01:29 PM
IronMaxipad works in Florida schools?

EDIT: My eyes saw IronMaxipad, my fingers typed IronMexican. My bad, yo.

IronMaxipad
10-19-2011, 01:29 PM
IronMAXIPAD work in Florida schools?

Yes

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2011, 01:32 PM
#1) cultural peer pressure that glorifies being a badass and disses academic achievement

#2) in the short term probably nothing but keep building more prisons. Most of the adult males that are over the edge will stay over the edge. In the long term we have to hit these single moms early and make them understand that getting their kids to embrace education over machismo is critical. Will probably have to be some carrot/stick built into the system to motivate the mothers.

CuckingFunt
10-19-2011, 01:49 PM

1. Trying to separate out one single significant contributing factor is part of the problem. The numerous disparities that exist between white communities and communities of color are incredibly complex and are the result of many factors intersecting and reinforcing each other.

2. There's no quick fix. In my opinion, it's not a problem that's going to be solved by starting with education and working outwards from there. Or, at least, not by doing only that. Educational reform is great, but it's probably not going to take as long as young black males are still faced with a disproportionately less bright future. It's probably going to take large scale societal changes and decades worth of time for any tangible positive effect.

CuckingFunt
10-19-2011, 01:53 PM
#1) cultural peer pressure that glorifies being a badass and disses academic achievement

#2) in the short term probably nothing but keep building more prisons. Most of the adult males that are over the edge will stay over the edge. In the long term we have to hit these single moms early and make them understand that getting their kids to embrace education over machismo is critical. Will probably have to be some carrot/stick built into the system to motivate the mothers.

You do realize that one of the reasons there are so many single mothers in the black community is because of how many young black fathers are in prison... I'm not sure that throwing more black men in jail is going to lead to much other than more single mothers and more children for whom prison is normalized.

DMX7
10-19-2011, 02:15 PM
IronMaxipad works in Florida schools?

EDIT: My eyes saw IronMaxipad, my fingers typed IronMexican. My bad, yo.

me too, lol

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2011, 02:19 PM
You do realize that one of the reasons there are so many single mothers in the black community is because of how many young black fathers are in prison... I'm not sure that throwing more black men in jail is going to lead to much other than more single mothers and more children for whom prison is normalized.

I didn't say it was a good solution, just the most likely solution given no good options. Leaving operating criminals on the street so they can be "good parents" is not exactly a solution either.

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2011, 02:32 PM
I didn't say it was a good solution, just the most likely solution given no good options. Leaving operating criminals on the street so they can be "good parents" is not exactly a solution either.

That's no solution at all. It's the equivalent of having to poop in a box and save it instead of poopling in the toilet. You won't stop pooping so you just have to keep getting more and more boxes. At some point, there isn't enough free space to store anymore poop boxes. And yet, you still keep pooping.

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2011, 02:37 PM
That's no solution at all. It's the equivalent of having to poop in a box and save it instead of poopling in the toilet. You won't stop pooping so you just have to keep getting more and more boxes. At some point, there isn't enough free space to store anymore poop boxes. And yet, you still keep pooping.

:lmao

Interesting, yet seemingly unrelated analogy...

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2011, 02:43 PM
:lmao

Interesting, yet seemingly unrelated analogy...

How is it not unrelated? Both "solutions" are just temporary delays in 1) solving the real problem or 2) facing the consequences when the size of the band aid becomes a problem itself.

CuckingFunt
10-19-2011, 02:50 PM

There are a lot of people currently in prisons who don't need to be. Oh how that PIC loves its money making drug charges and 3rd strike violations...

Prison reform is a viable solution, I think, but prison building would only exacerbate the problem. Short and long term.

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2011, 02:50 PM
How is it not unrelated? Both "solutions" are just temporary delays in 1) solving the real problem or 2) facing the consequences when the size of the band aid becomes a problem itself.

Just sounds like a bunch of shit to me...:p:

Trainwreck2100
10-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Getting rid of BET and Tyler Perry would be a good start

CosmicCowboy
10-19-2011, 02:54 PM
There are a lot of people currently in prisons who don't need to be. Oh how that PIC loves its money making drug charges and 3rd strike violations...

Prison reform is a viable solution, I think, but prison building would only exacerbate the problem. Short and long term.

Oh, I am definitely in favor of legalizing marijuana. It's just dumb to have people in prison for that. Still doesn't solve the problem of irresponsibility in most young black males and the glorification of gang cred over education.

CuckingFunt
10-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Oh, I am definitely in favor of legalizing marijuana. It's just dumb to have people in prison for that. Still doesn't solve the problem of irresponsibility in most young black males and the glorification of gang cred over education.

Of course not. Not on its own. But, then, I said from the start that there was no quick fix to the educational disparity between white and black students.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-19-2011, 03:01 PM
TL; DR. If the thread title is in fact true then it seems like the obvious solution is to make them perform more. For starters there's a few good monologues in Othello.

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2011, 03:04 PM
TL; DR. If the thread title is in fact true then it seems like the obvious solution is to make them perform more. For starters there's a few good monologues in Othello.

"from white to black, then flip them back"

Trill Clinton
10-19-2011, 03:06 PM
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/Kris_McGee/Tumblr/Cartoons/TheSimpsonsLennyStareIntently.gif

Monostradamus
10-19-2011, 03:07 PM
They make really shitty quarterbacks too.

CubanSucks
10-19-2011, 03:09 PM

:lol typical naive women

"They can change! I know they have it in them to become better people!"

the ONLY thing that can permanently change a man is time, especially in regards to something as significant as criminal behavior

cantthinkofanything
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM
"from white to black, then flip them back"

and "a minute to learn, a lifetime to master"

CuckingFunt
10-19-2011, 03:11 PM
:lol typical naive women

"They can change! I know they have it in them to become better people!"

the ONLY thing that can permanently change a man is time, especially in regards to something as significant as criminal behavior

Once again, your reading comprehension skills prove enviable.

jag
10-19-2011, 03:43 PM
If Hilary Swank can do it, then I don't see why Cucking Funt can't.

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/dvd/aplus/freedomwriters/freedomwriters6-hi.jpg

Wild Cobra
10-19-2011, 04:27 PM
You can change a persons skin color, but if their life has shaped their character a particular way, there is still issues.

Just for fun:

g4lEkimhYoA

CubanSucks
10-19-2011, 04:34 PM
If Hilary Swank can do it, then I don't see why Cucking Funt can't.

http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/dvd/aplus/freedomwriters/freedomwriters6-hi.jpg

amen

http://stephanieklein.com/images/2009/07/movies/1995-Dangerous-Minds-036.jpg

DMC
10-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Did you even read the OP? All facts no trolling.

lol you replied.. I won. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
10-20-2011, 12:22 AM
the problem and mentality is them, dont blame the system man when everyone has the same rights and access to an education depending on money and level of ed. your seeking...

if students from poor families or immigrant families can succeed in the most poverish surroundings, i see theres no reason why these colored students cant do the same

TDMVPDPOY
10-20-2011, 12:22 AM
the problem and mentality is them, dont blame the system man when everyone has the same rights and access to an education depending on money and level of ed. your seeking...

if students from poor families or immigrant families can succeed in the most poverish surroundings, i see theres no reason why these colored students cant do the same

DMC
10-20-2011, 12:47 AM
People do what they are taught to do, whether it be a family member or peers that to the teaching (or even media). There's a reason a lot of suicide bombers come from the same region and the outlook around the M.E. is pretty shitty. It's how they are raised, in filth, believing certain people are out to get them, and that they have to survive on their own. They believe all the "help" is just propaganda to normalize them and make them assimilate.

It might manifest as thug mentality, but there are underlying reasons that you cannot just lump into one neat package called attitude.

DarkReign
10-20-2011, 10:13 AM
1. Systemic poverty
2. Cultural backlash

What can be done about it? Absolutely nothing.

Popular (<-- keyword there) black culture glorifies being ignorant, being a criminal and the objectification of women. Coupled with the victim mentality pervasive in the the underclass, regardless of race, there is no solution.

At least, no solution anyone wants to hear. What I see is a complete lack of peer pressure to be better. The positive black role models are labelled Uncle Toms or whatever (Cosby, for one..Powell for another).

The only true solution to the problem is to give the black community what they want. Carve out a piece of land in the 48 contiguous states, call it New America or whatever, and let only black people and their families (white, asian, latino, whatever) live there. With their own government, their own laws, everything independent, much the same as Indian reservations.

Unlike reservations, however, no one would ever be forcibly moved there. Completely elective.

2 things I think would happen.

1. "New America" would do a whole lot better than people think based solely on the fact that the first wave of residents would most likely be Black Nationalists with clear agendas, education and opportunity.

2. Most of the undesirables wouldnt go, because things like welfare, not having a job, etc would not be acceptable to the new leadership who would finally create a cultural atmosphere of independence and self improvement.

I would vote for it in a heartbeat so long as the area chosen was good, fertile land and that there was a clear form of government with actual leaders in place to kick it off.

silverblk mystix
10-20-2011, 11:23 AM
1. Systemic poverty
2. Cultural backlash

Popular (<-- keyword there) black culture glorifies being ignorant, being a criminal and the objectification of women. Coupled with the victim mentality pervasive in the the underclass, regardless of race, there is no solution.

At least, no solution anyone wants to hear. What I see is a complete lack of peer pressure to be better. The positive black role models are labelled Uncle Toms or whatever (Cosby, for one..Powell for another).

The only true solution to the problem is to give the black community what they want. Carve out a piece of land in the 48 contiguous states, call it New America or whatever, and let only black people and their families (white, asian, latino, whatever) live there. With their own government, their own laws, everything independent, much the same as Indian reservations.

Unlike reservations, however, no one would ever be forcibly moved there. Completely elective.

1. "New America" would do a whole lot better than people think based solely on the fact that the first wave of residents would most likely be Black Nationalists with clear agendas, education and opportunity.

2. Most of the undesirables wouldnt go, because things like welfare, not having a job, etc would not be acceptable to the new leadership who would finally create a cultural atmosphere of independence and self improvement.

I would vote for it in a heartbeat so long as the area chosen was good, fertile land and that there was a clear form of government with actual leaders in place to kick it off.

Truly the stupid post of the year.

cantthinkofanything
10-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Truly the stupid post of the year.

If I had a penny every time I thought that about one of your posts, I'd be wealthy.

silverblk mystix
10-20-2011, 11:38 AM
If I had a penny every time I thought that about one of your posts, I'd be wealthy.

If you had a penny for every original post that you have ever posted...you would have ZERO pennies...:lmao

cantthinkofanything
10-20-2011, 11:42 AM
If you had a penny for every original post that you have ever posted...you would have ZERO pennies...:lmao

:lol

Findog
10-20-2011, 11:43 AM
Decriminalize drugs for starters.

- We have the highest incarceration rate for a first-world industrialized country, with many people there for drug-related offenses.

- Somebody that goes to prison for a drug-related offense may not be a hardened criminal when they go in, but they will be fucked up by the experience of doing time.

- It's hard to get a good job when you're a convicted felon even in a good economy, much less a bad one. Also a lot of ex-cons have mental problems either from issues they had before they served their time, or stuff happened in prison that fucked them up.

- Ex-cons that can't go straight will inevitable violate probation when attempting to make ends meet using their old methods. Or they are not mentally and emotionally equipped to be productive members of society.

- If we decriminalize drugs, a lot of drug-related violent crimes will disappear, in addition to mere possession and dealing warranting a prison sentence. I think this would go a long way towards reducing the incarceration rate of black males. There simply aren't enough of them around to raise their kids and go to work.

silverblk mystix
10-20-2011, 11:51 AM

- We have the highest incarceration rate for a first-world industrialized country, with many people there for drug-related offenses.

- Somebody that goes to prison for a drug-related offense may not be a hardened criminal when they go in, but they will be fucked up by the experience of doing time.

- It's hard to get a good job when you're a convicted felon even in a good economy, much less a bad one. Also a lot of ex-cons have mental problems either from issues they had before they served their time, or stuff happened in prison that fucked them up.

- Ex-cons that can't go straight will inevitable violate probation when attempting to make ends meet using their old methods. Or they are not mentally and emotionally equipped to be productive members of society.

- If we decriminalize drugs, a lot of drug-related violent crimes will disappear, in addition to mere possession and dealing warranting a prison sentence. I think this would go a long way towards reducing the incarceration rate of black males. There simply aren't enough of them around to raise their kids and go to work.

I would give ANYONE here one week...to work inside corrections...and then still believe what you posted above.

ANYONE.

When you see firsthand...what kind of people and what kind of life goes on inside...you will lose that pollyanna disposition and seriously stop trying to think you have even the slightest idea of how to change this problem.

There is no solution...people are lazy and the laziest are inside correctional facilities. Work is hard and tiring and discouraging to lazy people. So they find another way of life...they try to TAKE what they can and they try to GET AWAY with whatever they can get away with...and when things don't go their way...they blame everyone but themselves.

One week.

cantthinkofanything
10-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I would give ANYONE here one week...to work inside corrections...and then still believe what you posted above.

ANYONE.

When you see firsthand...what kind of people and what kind of life goes on inside...you will lose that pollyanna disposition and seriously stop trying to think you have even the slightest idea of how to change this problem.

There is no solution...people are lazy and the laziest are inside correctional facilities. Work is hard and tiring and discouraging to lazy people. So they find another way of life...they try to TAKE what they can and they try to GET AWAY with whatever they can get away with...and when things don't go their way...they blame everyone but themselves.

One week.

LOL. Ok...you got me on that one. :lol

mavs>spurs
10-20-2011, 12:07 PM
It may be true, but I find it ironic that it's coming from a Mexican OP. If blacks aren't perfect, Mexicans are still the worst when it comes to worthless breeds of human beings. Never before in american history (or world history, for that matter really) has another ethic group invaded a country and tried so hard to rudely impose their shitty culture on everyone else. Also you guys have more gang bangers and illiterates who can't even speak english than anyone else.

mavs>spurs
10-20-2011, 12:10 PM

Yup, anyone who takes a basic economics of crime college course would know this. They did it in portugal, and they saw drug use fall substantially along with drug related HIV infections and crime. People are going to do what they want with their bodies and there are already other legal ways out on the market to poison yourself, so telling someone they can't do something is just going to make them want to do it more. At the VERY least they could decriminalize pot which hurts no one (i've never smoked it myself in my life and i still see that it's stupid to make it illegal)

silverblk mystix
10-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Yup, anyone who takes a basic economics of crime college course would know this. They did it in portugal, and they saw drug use fall substantially along with drug related HIV infections and crime. People are going to do what they want with their bodies and there are already other legal ways out on the market to poison yourself, so telling someone they can't do something is just going to make them want to do it more. At the VERY least they could decriminalize pot which hurts no one (i've never smoked it myself in my life and i still see that it's stupid to make it illegal)

I would be all for legalization also...but this would in no way help the other problem.

Legalizing certain drugs would be a plus, no doubt, but you are fooling yourself if you think this would alleviate the prison issue...people who are incarcerated would still end up incarcerated...this is who they are...and this is who they will always be.

Of course...there is a very TINY percentage who are wrongly incarcerated and who don't really belong there---I was not referring to these unfortunate victims---

I am referring to the other 99% who have pretty much chosen this path and who are too lazy to change it.

hater
10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
LOL most of you never been to the hood more than 10 minutes.

how in the fuck would someone with half a brain say blacks in the hood have as much opportunities as whites in the suburbs/mid america? :lmao the idiocy

is it possible? yes. But I bet for a black youth to come out of the hood with no criminal record and a high school diploma is at least 10x as hard as a white from the suburbs/mid america.

Trill Clinton
10-20-2011, 04:39 PM
http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/c11/miabiboy_14/StaringEatingBananaBelly.gif

DMC
10-20-2011, 06:24 PM
1. Systemic poverty
2. Cultural backlash

They would kick our asses in football and basketball, but we would rock their world in chess.

m>s
10-20-2011, 06:30 PM
niggas don't have the money to pay for schooling whose fees are big as fuck and government's subsidies all go to "legal" chink immigrants such as DMC, UC berkley already has a yellow majority on the campus im reckoning the same shit is happening in every top50 american school, and eventually them immigrants will take this whole country over and make yall bitches their slaves just enjoy it MOTHERFUCKERS

Monostradamus
10-20-2011, 06:39 PM
LOL most of you never been to the hood more than 10 minutes.

:lmao like your dorky computer nerd ass has any room to speak.

WARRIORNATION
10-20-2011, 06:54 PM
its no surprise.

WARRIORNATION
10-20-2011, 06:58 PM
niggas don't have the money to pay for schooling whose fees are big as fuck and government's subsidies all go to "legal" chink immigrants such as DMC, UC berkley already has a yellow majority on the campus im reckoning the same shit is happening in every top50 american school, and eventually them immigrants will take this whole country over and make yall bitches their slaves just enjoy it MOTHERFUCKERS

your stupid. those "chinks" that u pointed out, the great majority of them are born and raised Americans. get off your bigotry, it only makes you look ignorant. lmao

mavs>spurs
10-21-2011, 12:12 PM
your stupid

how ironic imho

WARRIORNATION
10-22-2011, 12:09 AM
can't spell your screen name? lol

mavs>spurs
10-22-2011, 02:18 AM
it's you're as in "you ARE stupid" btw, we learned contractions in 3rd grade i think

DMC
10-22-2011, 11:19 AM
I get a ton of subsidies for being Asian. It's what keeps us alive (2500sqft home with 43 families inside).

Oh, Gee!!
10-22-2011, 12:26 PM
why you no eat your flied rice? you no like?

Avante
09-16-2016, 12:46 PM
Grew up around blacks then hung with them in track/football. Knew a bunch in my navy days and the work world. This is what I see.

It's not about intelligence it's about not wanting to learn things. They just don't wanna take the time to read. And as young men that domestic life with the wife and the kids bores them, they want to roam.

Physically, they have less meat on the bone***, yep, a tighter more compact body, more naturally muscular. They are more apt to have fingers, arms and legs out of proportion. Their ass sets up higher. And they are far more ryhthmanic.

*** yes there are some fatso's.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2016, 01:05 PM
1. Systemic poverty
2. Cultural backlash

:lmao...to be fair, this was 5 years ago

BD24
09-16-2016, 04:27 PM
Grew up around blacks then hung with them in track/football. Knew a bunch in my navy days and the work world. This is what I see.

It's not about intelligence it's about not wanting to learn things. They just don't wanna take the time to read. And as young men that domestic life with the wife and the kids bores them, they want to roam.

Physically, they have less meat on the bone***, yep, a tighter more compact body, more naturally muscular. They are more apt to have fingers, arms and legs out of proportion. Their ass sets up higher. And they are far more ryhthmanic.

*** yes there are some fatso's.
How many black men have you had sex with? I imagine quite a few the way you speak about them.

Avante
09-16-2016, 04:38 PM
How many black men have you had sex with? I imagine quite a few the way you speak about them.

I'm a track , football and blues geek. Now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

BD24
09-16-2016, 04:42 PM
I'm a track , football and blues geek. Now think ya dumb fuck, ok?
So like 10 - 15? More? Which black men are the best in bed. Blues, football or track?

Avante
09-16-2016, 04:43 PM
So like 10 - 15? More? Which black men are the best in bed. Blues, football or track?

Ya might wanna talk to your mama about that slick, she'd know, ok? So how is that bitch doing anyway? I can still hear her. OHHHH oh oh...OHHHHHHHHHHHH yes yes YES~~~~~~~~~~~~

BD24
09-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Ya might wanna talk to your mama about that slick, she'd know, ok?
Which black men are the best in bed. Blues, football or track?

Avante
09-16-2016, 04:45 PM
Which black men are the best in bed. Blues, football or track?

Ya can't read ya little prick, ask your mama, ok?

clambake
09-16-2016, 04:47 PM
answer. its a chance to use your expertise.

Chucho
09-16-2016, 05:46 PM
The thing that should be done is go right to the root of the problem- black culture and communities. Why can Obama find a way to make $20-$40 billion dollar payments to Israel, a financially secure first world country, but couldn't find even 1% of that to help OUR country where it hurts the most. BLM should be in Flint, be in the hoods of America helping the lazy and unmotivated to get to school, to fill out job applications and to stop perpetuating stereotypes they say don't exist but statistics tell us another thing.

The last thing they need is a society coddling them and blaming the past on the present. How do you expect ANY progress when you can't even be bothered to look towards the future when you are so stuck on being vitctimized for things you weren't alive for?

Systemic racism exists because the whites have figured they are the least likely to try and buck it. And they were and have been right ever since LBJ said his famous words...

Chucho
09-16-2016, 05:53 PM
Also, Avante, no trolling here, but the common trait you share with colored folk is you are not aware of the obvious. So I will state the obvious to you since you are the only one who can't seem to grasp it:

EVERYONE who directs a post to you or about you does this to troll you. They don't like you, they don't care if you reply or not nor does anyone care what you think nor do they care about your stupid 1950's stories about track teams you never made and 12 year old Filipino boys you raped. Seriously, no one cares. They only direct posts at you because you are so stupid you will of course respond and continue to be the biggest punchline, more so than Kool or Kid Toucha or Faggy Calf Tats...you don't have a real life so you come here and think that posting here with Googled "knowledge" validates your existence and makes you "part of this board". But the sad reality is that you're a lonely old man that did nothing with his life so as you sit there, probably in a distant relative's garage with no AC because you're a lonely old fuck no one cares for, pounding away with these sad, sad replies and stories of raping Filipino boys and constantly defending it, just be real. You suck. Your life was a bunch of nothing and you come onto a message board where NO ONE likes you, just as in real life, because you have no social interaction with functioning members of the real world. You have no purpose in life. Seriously. Now either pull the trigger or fuck off.

09-16-2016, 07:50 PM
Also, Avante, no trolling here, but the common trait you share with colored folk is you are not aware of the obvious. So I will state the obvious to you since you are the only one who can't seem to grasp it:

EVERYONE who directs a post to you or about you does this to troll you. They don't like you, they don't care if you reply or not nor does anyone care what you think nor do they care about your stupid 1950's stories about track teams you never made and 12 year old Filipino boys you raped. Seriously, no one cares. They only direct posts at you because you are so stupid you will of course respond and continue to be the biggest punchline, more so than Kool or Kid Toucha or Faggy Calf Tats...you don't have a real life so you come here and think that posting here with Googled "knowledge" validates your existence and makes you "part of this board". But the sad reality is that you're a lonely old man that did nothing with his life so as you sit there, probably in a distant relative's garage with no AC because you're a lonely old fuck no one cares for, pounding away with these sad, sad replies and stories of raping Filipino boys and constantly defending it, just be real. You suck. Your life was a bunch of nothing and you come onto a message board where NO ONE likes you, just as in real life, because you have no social interaction with functioning members of the real world. You have no purpose in life. Seriously. Now either pull the trigger or fuck off.
:wow:wow:wow

BD24
09-16-2016, 07:55 PM
Ya can't read ya little prick, ask your mama, ok?
You always say you like to show off.....well

Trainwreck2100
09-16-2016, 08:19 PM

Is this this is well thought out post, absolutely But I must admit none of this is news, everyone on this board probably figured that out by now.

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2016, 08:53 PM
The thing that should be done is go right to the root of the problem- black culture and communities. Why can Obama find a way to make $20-$40 billion dollar payments to Israel, a financially secure first world country, but couldn't find even 1% of that to help OUR country where it hurts the most. BLM should be in Flint, be in the hoods of America helping the lazy and unmotivated to get to school, to fill out job applications and to stop perpetuating stereotypes they say don't exist but statistics tell us another thing.

The last thing they need is a society coddling them and blaming the past on the present. How do you expect ANY progress when you can't even be bothered to look towards the future when you are so stuck on being vitctimized for things you weren't alive for?

Systemic racism exists because the whites have figured they are the least likely to try and buck it. And they were and have been right ever since LBJ said his famous words...

dunno whats america revenue $$$ international trade with israel is, but that trumps domestic trade with the black population...

investing in ethnic minority with no return is like the govt every year wasting taxpayers money into projects that has no return or going nowhere but increasing the costs to fund that shit in the future...

Avante
09-16-2016, 09:27 PM

How many ways can one post be so wrong?

1. I have years of experience in everything I talk about, don't need to Google anything.
2. Why just make shit up like Filipino boys? Why lie?
3. Home owner here, own a five bedroom home*** with more $$$$ than I can ever spend. Three vehicles, HD tv in all five bedrooms. 10,000 book library, 6000 CD library. And every toy a guy could want.

I'm without question the most knowledgeable poster here on a number of topics and there is the problem. I magnify how little most of you know here, that is never good but I don't care. I;m not down to talking movies, and tv shows, that's what simpletons like you do.

And, if there is any trolling to be done here it's being done by me, and that should be real obvious. I mean look at the impact I make with little shits like you. There are people who come here to just get their Avante fix, we see that all the time. I work little shits like you, I mean it's sooooo damn simple. Don;'t call me a pedo...grrrrrrrrrr~~~~ and here they come like a bee to honey, hahaha~~~~~~~ Who is being trolled?

I made my living in the sales business, the key to that business is this....create a need. Make them need it. Well what do I do here? I mean look at all that shit you posted about Avante, why? Yep, you needed it.

Dude, I make my $$$$$ on 33 years of renewals, old business, ok? The wife makes great $$$$ in her day care business. $$$$$ will never be a problem, ok amigo?

I have fun with guys like you, I get a kick out of how serious ya take this silly shit, ha~~~~~~ Dude, I don't give a fuck what anyone likes here, ok? The only thing that matters is is Avante being entertained, is he having fun. Well I have a blast watching little shits like you all worried about......me.

I realize I really have no business here with my level of knowledge vs guys like you but it's funny and I do get a kick out of it.

*** one room is our bedroom, one was my son Masons, one was my daughter Leslie. One was my wifes sewing room and the other my man cave. I actually have two, one out in my garage, a weight room actually. And, I took about a dozen pictures some time ago of that Fortress of Sollitude and posted them right here for all to see. And there they were... the weights, books, CD's football trophies, pictures of sprinters, blues cats on the walls.

What is so cool is I'm exactly who/what I say I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlJvJye9c_M

When you encounter Avante you learn things, ya see things you never think about. But being most of you are immature little punks ya battle it when ya should be embracing it.

I worked for a well known magazine here in California, they had insurance for their subscribers (not that everyone wasn't eligible). So I'd call on those subscribers. The first thing I did was find something they cared about, and zero in on it. You'd find something. Then slowly ease into talking business, real smooth. I had them by now. Now these are land owners, people with $$$$$. Once drove five miles getting from their front gate to the home.

Never forget...

I knocked on his door, heard a voice..."I'm back here"...so I walk around the side of his house and there stands this old guy by a pen of chewed up pit bulls.

Avante...(after the usual)...what's with your dogs?
old guy...I hunt pig with them?
Avante...pig?
old guy...wild boar over at the coast. (there is a mountain range)
Avante...hmmm?
old guy...so what ya selling?
Avante...(never ever talk to just one, ya always talk to him and her, ALWAYS~)....I'd like to talk to you and the wife and..
old guy...she died a couple years ago, so whatcha got?
Avante...(I could read that all those sales tricks wouldn't work on this guy, he just wouldn't get it)....insurance.
old guy...(pointing to his dogs)....can ya insure them?
Avante...(cracking up inside)....I do have my doubts.
old guy....wanna beer?
Avante...sure.

We talked country music and how he used to play guitar on the Cousin Herb Show (tv) in Bakersfield, and rasslin'. He was good friends with Porter Wagner. Buddies with Dick Beyers who rassled as the The Destroyer under a mask. The rasslers hyped the matchs on Fridays on that Cousin Herb show.

Left there with a check for 345. I got 37%, and 15% renewals. So everytime I was in that region I'd drop in and bum a beer and talk some music/rasslin'. I would end up selling all his family insurance policies. Thats how ya do business, kinda like I do here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdIX-mEN8qY

Bottom line little people is am I being entertained, ok?

Oh yeah....do not call me a sick ass pedo, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~

HA~~~~

A little traveling music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf53Pg2AkdY

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 12:02 AM
too bad you're a liar

Avante
09-17-2016, 12:14 AM
too bad you're a liar

There ya have it fans, this is what I'm talking about, little shits like this punk. All he wants to do is pester people, so what does Avante do, yep, work the little bitch.

Watch how easy this is. He will be back I gurantee it.

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 12:46 AM
There ya have it fans, this is what I'm talking about, little shits like this punk. All he wants to do is pester people, so what does Avante do, yep, work the little bitch.

Watch how easy this is. He will be back I gurantee it.

here's where i mention that i we agreed to stay away from each other and you didn't hold up your end.

Avante
09-17-2016, 12:50 AM
here's where i mention that i we agreed to stay away from each other and you didn't hold up your end.

BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I know how to create that need or what? See how easy this was as I guaranteed it would be.

Fuck that jerk, the freak has problems as we can all see.

This was the first ...record...I ever bought with my allowance $$$$.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyR5eGrgOho

Now imagine 6-2 275 pounds of twisted ralroad steel doing a mean James Brown impersonation, yep, one fooing it all the way across the floor and back.

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 12:53 AM
BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I know how to create that need or what? See how easy this was as I guaranteed it would be.

Fuck that jerk.

This was the first ...record...I ever bought with my allowance $$$$.

you forgot the youtube link, also nice try but you're still a lying piece of shit. I don't need you, you insult me of course i'm going to reply, I'm not a bitch like you. Try and bury it all you want you're still a liar

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 12:55 AM
Now would you like to save us both the time and get to your "Aw shuchks I'm just having fun with you" Post that you run to every time I own your ass

Avante
09-17-2016, 12:59 AM
Guy follows me in here starts wahwahwahwahwahing around like some one legged whore and then thinks he owns somebody, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this little bitch a delusional fuck or what?

Watch how I work this little bitch, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 01:04 AM
So you call me names and I'm just supposed to take it? You insulted me why shouldn't it respond. But now I took your only out away.

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:08 AM
So you call me names and I'm just supposed to take it? You insulted me why shouldn't it respond. But now I took your only out away.

This is what you are going to do fucker and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, now do we have an understanding? I will do whatever I want to your faggot ass and you will take it as long as I decide to give it, now you got that mutherfucker? So either take your freaky ass out of it or be prepared to be abused like the mangy dog that you are, do you understand that fucker?

To all my fans out there reading this.

Just think ya are too young to remember this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlZZgPxR3Bk

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 01:14 AM
This is what you are going to do fucker and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, now do we have an understanding? I will do whatever I want to your faggot ass and you will take it as long as I decide to give it, now you got that mutherfucker? So either take your freaky ass out of it or be prepared to be abused like the mangy dog that you are, do you understand that fucker?

The understanding that we have is that you're a bitch, I meant you are a bitch. See what you're doing now is trying to get in character you're using language that deviates from your normal routine. Who's owning who, you're doing everything I want you to. You're justification of course is that you're posting in a style similar to mine. Funny how I know that right?

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:21 AM
The understanding that we have is that you're a bitch, I meant you are a bitch. See what you're doing now is trying to get in character you're using language that deviates from your normal routine. Who's owning who, you're doing everything I want you to. You're justification of course is that you're posting in a style similar to mine. Funny how I know that right?

Dude, I never read your boring ass, so how would I know what you do? Only time I bother with you is when I feel something humping my leg and looking down I see your idiotic looking face looking up at me.

You put people to sleep little guy, dead serious, ya are totally boring , ok? So either elevate that zzzzzzz of yours or go bug those more down there where you're at, ok?

You get one more chance shorty, so make it good, got it?

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 01:27 AM
Dude, I never read your boring ass, so how would I know what you do? Only time I bother with you is when I feel something humping my leg and looking down I see your idiotic looking face looking up at me.

You put people to sleep little guy, dead serious, ya are totally boring , ok? So either elevate that zzzzzzz of yours or go bug those more down there where you're at, ok?

You get one more chance shorty, so make it good, got it?

If it's so easy to ignore me why weren't you able to keep to our agreement.

This is the part where you "Aw shuchks I'm just having fun with you"

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:34 AM

That's it? Boohooboohooboohoo....is all ya got?

Watch and learn ya little shit, ok?

You...hey Avante, look ya 275 pounds of shit, we had a fucking deal and your faggot ass blew up, so tell me mutherfucker, why?

See how it's done shorty? Now go back and try it again, got it?

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 01:36 AM
That's it? Boohooboohooboohoo....is all ya got?

Watch and learn ya little shit, ok?

You...hey Avante, look ya 275 pounds of shit, we had a fucking deal and your faggot ass blew up, so tell me mutherfucker, why?

See how it's done shorty? Now go back and try it again, got it?

DMC
09-17-2016, 01:44 AM
Avante spends all day putting a post together complete with edits and no one reads it.

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:45 AM

Now we see that lack of creativity I was talking about, the boredom that is...you. Dude, is that really the best you can do? Be interesting, entertaining, threatening, anything., just don't bore me to death, ok ya little shit?

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:47 AM
Avante spends all day putting a post together complete with edits and no one reads it.

Avante is the most talked about poster here, he is the one you will remember 10 years from now and the one you'd most want to meet in person. Avante makes an impact as we all can see.

Look at yourself, who would remember a nothing like you?

Trainwreck2100
09-17-2016, 02:52 AM
Now we see that lack of creativity I was talking about, the boredom that is...you. Dude, is that really the best you can do? Be interesting, entertaining, threatening, anything., just don't bore me to death, ok ya little shit?

best? you are not worthy of my best

pgardn
09-17-2016, 07:29 AM
Avante is the most talked about poster here, he is the one you will remember 10 years from now and the one you'd most want to meet in person. Avante makes an impact as we all can see.

This is the pinnacle of a wasted life.
The ambition here is overwhelming.

spurraider21
09-17-2016, 05:13 PM

Look at yourself, who would remember a nothing like you?
yeah if i was 8 years old and looking for love

benefactor
09-17-2016, 05:44 PM
DarkReign was one of my favorite posters. His work in the hottest clubber thread was legendary.

Avante
09-20-2016, 11:56 PM
yeah if i was 8 years old and looking for love

Ha~~~~~~~~~~

It started out with this.

Just maybe one of those girls who looked 18 was actually 16.

Then it was 15.

Then it was 13-14.

Then 12.

Filipino boys.

Ladyboys.

10-11.

And now 8 years old.

Hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, do you really think bars hired kids under the drinking age to hustle drinks, you really that stupid?

Stupid, there ya are in a room full of women, full grown women, now what sick fuck goes looking for some kid? Come on guy, you really that dumb?

I. Hustle
09-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Dude, do you really think bars hired kids under the drinking age to hustle drinks, you really that stupid?

Yes and there is proof.