PDA

View Full Version : MLB told the Rangers Dirk can't throw out a first pitch.

adrienne
10-19-2011, 03:26 PM
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

lefty
10-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Blame that high arching shot that destroyed the Lakers

stretch
10-19-2011, 03:41 PM
and they claim it has absolutely nothing to do with the NBA lockout

:lmao bullshit

mavsfan1000
10-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Whoever decided must've been a Heat fan. lol

TimmehC
10-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Stern, calling in favors.

stretch
10-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Maybe they see as I do and just dont recognize the mavs as champions. Im sure cuban will bitch and moan about this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--viTGwxqxtI/TfY_F6OniqI/AAAAAAAABHM/9vRgBq0fCkc/s1600/DirkTrophy.jpg

champs motherfucker

nothing you say, think, or do will change that.

:lmao lakers

Dex
10-19-2011, 04:30 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--viTGwxqxtI/TfY_F6OniqI/AAAAAAAABHM/9vRgBq0fCkc/s1600/DirkTrophy.jpg

champs motherfucker

nothing you say, think, or do will change that.

:lmao lakers

Don't sweat it. luva doesn't recognize himself as a jackass either, but that doesn't make it not true.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-19-2011, 05:10 PM
What reason did they give for it?

I obv am not a Mavs fan but I have met Nowtizki and he is good people.

DMC
10-19-2011, 06:09 PM
What reason did they give for it?

I obv am not a Mavs fan but I have met Nowtizki and he is good people.
MLB wanted Tim Duncan, the best of the best, but all they were offered was Dirk because Tim wasn't interested. They mulled it over and declined, though he did beat out Oksana Baiul for consideration.

Giuseppe
10-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Dirk is a turd, and Baseball is not, I repeat, not going to let a fucking gay ass German throw out the first pitch of the world series. Id be shocked if they get a chance to visit the white house and have tea with big ears.

Fuckin' Luva.:lmao

DMC
10-19-2011, 06:23 PM
^ everytime one of the purple/piss crew shows their ass, another one comes right along and jerks off on it. It happens in every thread.

Giuseppe
10-19-2011, 06:24 PM
^ everytime one of the purple/piss crew shows their ass, another one comes right along and jerks off on it. It happens in every thread.

Please. You & your people do the same damn thing. Somebody peeks under my kimono and gooses me....15 seconds later another Spurs guy comes in a just laughs his ass off.

Monostradamus
10-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Mavs, in the Champs Club, ordering martinis, dancing with bitches, and WE AIN'T FUCKIN LEAVING EVER!

DMC
10-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Please. You & your people do the same damn thing. Somebody peeks under my kimono and gooses me....15 seconds later another Spurs guy comes in a just laughs his ass off.

Don't try to pawn that shit off on anyone else. Own it yourself.

You, Koolaid Man and Naurtofag (regardless of who's troll it is) and now the :downspin: fag show up at every opportunity to jizz on the back of your "krew" (and don't pretend you aren't part of it).

DPG21920
10-19-2011, 06:36 PM

Doesn't keep you from erasing your posts however.

DMC
10-19-2011, 06:36 PM
Mavs, in the Champs Club, ordering martinis, dancing with bitches, and WE AIN'T FUCKIN LEAVING EVER!
The club was locked out before the damn confetti hit the floor.

Koolaid_Man
10-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Dirk is a turd, and Baseball is not, I repeat, not going to let a fucking gay ass German throw out the first pitch of the world series. Id be shocked if they get a chance to visit the white house and have tea with big ears.

I cosign this shit...he just won a title and no one cares..
NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

:lmao

Monostradamus
10-19-2011, 06:45 PM
I cosign this shit...he just won a title and no one cares..
NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

:lmao

E5OQp4YfkdA

JayTheClown
10-19-2011, 06:53 PM

I believe the Dodgers let a rapist throw out the first pitch

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/k/kobe_bryant_dribbling-4334.jpg

Why not a German?

Axe Murderer
10-19-2011, 09:19 PM
crofl

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/10/19/3457379/dirk-to-throw-out-first-pitch.html

Koolaid_Man
10-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Its the ultimate insult. You win a title, and the baseball team from your state is in the world series, and they invite Dirk to throw out the ball and give the team an inspirational speech, and the league steps in and says, fuck that lockout champion faggot. We'll pass.

I'm aye OK with this :lol all day ere day...

Axe Murderer
10-19-2011, 09:24 PM
There should be an open spot, am I correct. I mean, being up there for a month made realize that I'm more like you guys than I realized. I fit all of the necessary criteria needed to fill the role of a strong 4 star general. Accordingot your very own Krew guidelines, I fit the bill.

1. You must know shit about basketball. Check

2. You must lol/LMAO people who don't know shit about basketball. Check

3. You may not be a non-conformist. Check

4. No faggots. Double Check

5. Attack the easily butthurt. Check, just see Spurfan for reference

6. YoU mAy NoT tYpE lIkE tHiS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Check

7. You must be strong. Check

8. Never use a shitload of emoticons, unless used for trolling purposes.

9. Calf Tats = FUCK YOU
Well, there's not much meat left on the bone of this guy, but..... Check

DMC
10-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Just as Tim was denied an entry into the AS game, yet given a backstage pass by the commissioner, Dirk has been given a reprieve by MLB's Selig.

stretch
10-20-2011, 10:18 AM
MLB just backed off, and will allow Dirk to throw the first pitch.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Update-Selig-says-OK-to-Nowitzki-throwing-out-p;_ylt=AgIc_Nnam4RO4SRPZ4Vq30cRvLYF?urn=mlb-wp24696

stretch
10-20-2011, 10:22 AM
Dirk Nowitzki - a true motherfucker.

adrienne
10-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Glad they got over it, even though "Oh, Bud Selig didn't know" is bull. Dirk's the town hero/golden boy. He's a perfect candidate for something like this.

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 10:53 AM
"Dirk Nowitzki - a true motherfucker."

....his fanbase a might AWOL for awhile & with the depth of a mudpuddle.

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 10:54 AM
Glad they got over it, even though "Oh, Bud Selig didn't know" is bull. Dirk's the town hero/golden boy. He's a perfect candidate for something like this.

If only he'd been born on this soil it'd be perfect.

boutons_deux
10-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Unions can't strike to support another union's strike, Federal law.

but corporations(team) can blackball an employee shutout by his employer.

I doubt Cuban was involved (great publicicity for Dirk + Mavs), but I bet some NBA league and/or team owners were.

mavs>spurs
10-20-2011, 12:02 PM

Maybe when someone does that they do it it's just because it's funny. The shit luva and kool post just isn't funny so it looks forced when you come a long and laugh at it.

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Maybe when someone does that they do it it's just because it's funny.

Please.

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-20-2011, 12:41 PM
...........its Spurstalk

Isitjustme?
10-20-2011, 12:41 PM
There should be an open spot, am I correct. I mean, being up there for a month made realize that I'm more like you guys than I realized. I fit all of the necessary criteria needed to fill the role of a strong 4 star general. Accordingot your very own Krew guidelines, I fit the bill.

1. You must know shit about basketball. Check

2. You must lol/LMAO people who don't know shit about basketball. Check

3. You may not be a non-conformist. Check

4. No faggots. Double Check

5. Attack the easily butthurt. Check, just see Spurfan for reference

6. YoU mAy NoT tYpE lIkE tHiS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Check

7. You must be strong. Check

8. Never use a shitload of emoticons, unless used for trolling purposes.

9. Calf Tats = FUCK YOU
Well, there's not much meat left on the bone of this guy, but..... Check

Dude, I don't know what your whole lame "Axe Murderer" schtick is all about but its annoying. If thats your goal you succeeded so you should be happy... now please just fuck off.

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 12:43 PM
...........its Spurstalk

It's the NBA Forum.

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-20-2011, 12:45 PM
It's the NBA Forum.
on spurstalk. no matter how you try and twist it. its the NBA forum on Spurstalk.com

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 12:47 PM
its the NBA forum

Danka.

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
Danka.
why do you spend all your time on a spurs website? not welcomed on Laker forums? Is it because they can easily tell your a bandwagon fan from Arizona?

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 12:53 PM
why do you spend all your time on a spurs website? not welcomed on Laker forums? Is it because they can easily tell your a bandwagon fan from Arizona?

It's the NBA Forum, and I never, ever defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-20-2011, 12:55 PM
It's the NBA Forum, and I never, ever defend my fandom.

It's my religion.
what is your religion?

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 12:58 PM
what is your religion?

Attrition. I eat things that make a billy goat puke.

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Attrition. I eat things that make a billy goat puke.
so you cant answer my question because you eat things that would make a billy goat puke. makes total sense.

Giuseppe
10-20-2011, 01:06 PM
I answered ya.