PDA

View Full Version : Kool's Advice To The Players On How They Could Cripple The NBA

Koolaid_Man
10-21-2011, 05:49 AM
For those of you behind the owners I'm gonna throw a bone at you...and it will be my last on the topic...ask yourself if just the top 10 or 12 players in the league decided to play in Europe for the same amount of money Stern wants to pay...what would happen to the NBA. If Kobe, Lebron, Melo, Wade, Cp3, Dwight, Durant, Rose, Amare, Dirk, and KG all left the NBA would fold as a business model.

You're not going to sell what's left over to the American public as something great to watch...that's why parity should not be allowed to exist. The league and pay was built on the play of individual stars like Bird, Magic, MJ, Kobe, Shaq and their is no turning back the American public from what they're used to. Just like the Romans got blood thirsty for the barbaric gladiator fights in the Colosseum...

If the star players had more of a global / world view and the understanding of what freedom really means like Bison Dele did they could have Stern and the owners literally on their knees. Even if they concocted a plan and signed multi-year deals in Europe with the intent of playing only one this would cripple the NBA for good. Stern and the owners would be on a world wide begging tour...The league would fold if the black guys took their balls into a global arena. The Euro league owners could easily raise the capital to keep the players in Europe...

Even though it won't happen just something for you owner lovers to think about.

Brazil
10-21-2011, 09:41 AM
aye...hey...I made love to a fat mexican woman today and I enjoyed it very much. Listen....I'm usually not into fat chics but this girl...man...hold up...she was so soft...smelled so good...and had such a sweet and soft voice along with a big big fat ass that just made my heart melt...I felt like a baby in her arms...She was prolly 280 or so...She wasn't nasty fat...she didn't have rolls like Cinnabon she was that type that wore her fat very well...she was so cute with it...and with that soft skin and sexy voice I most definitely did and I'm not ashamed of it...I'm gonna do it again next week as well...:toast

She took care of Kool this afternoon...laid me and was so warm and refreshing...it felt like paradise feeling her weight and softness...it was rather odd but it's something you should try...

hater
10-21-2011, 09:43 AM
stopped reading at Kobe in the top 10

Giuseppe
10-21-2011, 09:55 AM
aye...hey...I made love to a fat mexican woman today and I enjoyed it very much. Listen....I'm usually not into fat chics but this girl...man...hold up...she was so soft...smelled so good...and had such a sweet and soft voice along with a big big fat ass that just made my heart melt...I felt like a baby in her arms...She was prolly 280 or so...She wasn't nasty fat...she didn't have rolls like Cinnabon she was that type that wore her fat very well...she was so cute with it...and with that soft skin and sexy voice I most definitely did and I'm not ashamed of it...I'm gonna do it again next week as well...:toast

She took care of Kool this afternoon...laid me and was so warm and refreshing...it felt like paradise feeling her weight and softness...it was rather odd but it's something you should try...

It was that Addy girl.

I watched.

Brazil
10-21-2011, 10:01 AM
It was that Addy girl.

I watched.

you liked what you saw ?

Giuseppe
10-21-2011, 10:15 AM
I was too busy eating my Cinnabon (that you got me thinking about) to notice much.

djohn2oo8
10-21-2011, 10:20 AM
I was too busy eating my Cinnabon (that you got me thinking about) to notice much.

Does Kool paint your toenails too? Or do you do that urself

Giuseppe
10-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Does Kool paint your toenails too? Or do you do that urself

If you weren't so adorable I'd tell ya to grow up.

DMC
10-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Cinnabon rules.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2011, 03:08 AM
Didn't read. Sure it was stupid. No NBA player will take your advice on anything.

TDMVPDPOY
10-22-2011, 03:30 AM
If the star players had more of a global / world view and the understanding of what freedom really means like Bison Dele did they could have Stern and the owners literally on their knees. Even if they concocted a plan and signed multi-year deals in Europe with the intent of playing only one this would cripple the NBA for good. Stern and the owners would be on a world wide begging tour...The league would fold if the black guys took their balls into a global arena. The Euro league owners could easily raise the capital to keep the players in Europe...

Even though it won't happen just something for you owner lovers to think about.

stupid idiotic posts

the foundation is there, and if ur an owner of one of the teams, its ur league...if these players dont want to play in it? well they can fck off and start off a rival league....hence i dont see them clowns puttin their own money out to start up a league or pay players they perceive not worth the market value....

the owners can just either get the top players around the world and pay them better then what they are earning overseas in inferior leagues....or just get the next crop of talent from college bball...do you really think most of the players come out of college would care how much they going to get paid as long they get paid, just another rags to riches get rich scheme that they are interested in.

dbestpro
10-22-2011, 10:58 AM
The ABA could not break the NBA and neither will Europe. The NBA has something that is more important that come and go players and that is tradition.