PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parkers Dream

spursince#99
10-21-2011, 12:21 PM
have you guys heard? Tony was asked about his dream on a radio talk show and his response was for the spurs to sign SF Nick Batum :toast

dylankerouac
10-21-2011, 06:54 PM
How old is your signature picture? I like it and it looks like Tiago is on the left.

Russ
10-21-2011, 08:33 PM
How about Bob Dylan's 115th Dream?

(Not like we're in any rush about basketball.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puqiuLWB6LA

Big P
10-21-2011, 10:50 PM
As ususal...screwed on draft night by pdx.

Juanobili
10-22-2011, 01:01 AM
He can thank K-Pritch for shattering his dreams

DMC
10-22-2011, 11:25 AM
have you guys heard? Tony was asked about his dream on a radio talk show and his response was for the spurs to sign SF Nick Batum :toast
Nick must have a hot wife.

Really? His dream wasn't about him acquiring court vision?

SenorSpur
10-24-2011, 12:18 PM
I studied this kid before the draft and was heartbroken when the Spurs missed out on him - thanks to the collusion between the Rockets and Blazers (both can burn in hell).

The one thing that is certain, from reading this article, is that it's clear the Spurs were hell-bent on taking Nic Batum at #26 of that 2008 draft. Tony was in the room on draft night and virtually confirms this.

Link to the article.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/10/20/tp-wants-spurs-to-finally-pick-up-old-friend-nicolas-batum/

No disrepect to George Hill, but I never once believed that he was ever the Spurs first choice. IMO, he was their consolation prize and 2nd option, after Batum was swiped one pick earlier.

With the addition of Gerald Wallace and the sudden reduction in playing time for Batum this past season, I hope that somehow the Spurs can eventually land him as he gets closer to free agency.

I cannot disagree at all with TP. Batum is and still can be a piece that could be an essential fit for the Spurs future - on both ends of the court.

taps
10-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks for driving up his trade value Tony.

lefty
10-24-2011, 03:32 PM
I had that weird weird dream......made no sense.....

We kept Captain Jax and didn't trade Scola to a division rival

Then for some reason, Bonner woke up in Tripoli, all by himself vs angry citizens