PDA

View Full Version : It's not OUR fault you guys rely on pansy foreigners

Ball Don't Lie
06-15-2005, 01:36 AM
"Boo Hoo my name is Manu Ginobili and I ran into Tayshaun Prince! I have a bruise! I will now proceed to take the rest of the Finals off..."

Give me an f'n break. If Ginobili lets that tiny injury affect his game in the NBA FINALS he is a wuss. Get mad at your soft players instead of talking about how "lucky" Detroit gets. In other words, i don't want to hear another word about how this "injury" helped Detroit.

Nephets
06-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Shut up.

Ball Don't Lie
06-15-2005, 01:42 AM
7 points. That's hot.

Seriously though - I watched the reply of Manu's "injury" on TIVO. He is a complete and total pansy.

spyder
06-15-2005, 01:46 AM
wow...sounds it like "the truth" or duncan is boring" talking...get some new names loser..the pistons are not going to win a championshinp...puto...

constantstate
06-15-2005, 01:48 AM
7 points. That's hot.

Seriously though - I watched the reply of Manu's "injury" on TIVO. He is a complete and total pansy.

was it that pansy you were talking about... i thought you were talking about tony parker. the guy who still sliced thru your D and lit you up for 21 on 8 of 16 (thats 50%) while everyone else kinda struggled.

i think their arms were tired from lighting you up for 2 games in a row.

i hope you tivo'ed sheed getting called for a moving screen on bowen... cause thats the only way hamilton's fruity mask wearing ass gets 24pts again. and he wont get those calls next time.

bdubya
06-15-2005, 01:51 AM
ROTFLMAO...

...if LB had given a coupla pansy foreigners (a Serb and an Argentin) some burn this season, our bench might be a little deeper than it is...

constantstate
06-15-2005, 01:51 AM
best part of this game... friggin al michaels or some numbnut saying that the only thing holding hamiltons face together was that mask... that if he gets hit again his nose will cave in like michael jackson or something...

classic.