PDA

View Full Version : Homeland

Pages : [1] 2

InRareForm
10-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Surprisingly good series.

Wild Cobra
10-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Cut my cable, so I'll have to wait not it on Netflix, or when the DVD is available. That is, if i decide to watch it.

Actually, that's how I would do it anyway. I haven't sat down and watch any TV series in real time for more than two years. I wait for it on DVD.

Thank's for the heads up. Watched the trailer. I will be watching for it, especially for Morena Baccarin. She's hot!

http://images.wikia.com/stargate/images/a/a0/Adria_ascended.jpg

Spurminator
11-15-2011, 03:32 PM
This show got really good, really fast. Best show on TV right now, and a lock to sweep major Emmy awards.

redskinfan
11-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Great show and also Morena is nice and has been topless a few times already!

Biernutz
11-15-2011, 07:20 PM
This series is very well done. Great story line and good acting. Must see....

ashbeeigh
12-17-2011, 04:48 PM
I'm in the middle of a marathon on this series. So good.

4>0rings
12-17-2011, 05:36 PM
I watch it. It is a good show but I wouldn't say best show and winning awards good though.

InRareForm
12-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Anyone watch finale?

Spurminator
12-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Fucking awesome finale.

ashbeeigh
12-19-2011, 07:22 PM
I loved it. I can't wait for the next season.

InRareForm
12-20-2011, 02:32 AM
great acting in the finale all around!!!

4>0rings
12-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Holy shit balls, the finale was awesome. That episode alone brought the show to another level. Acting's great all around, especially the daughters.

Also Amy Hargreaves who plays Maggie, Carrie's sister, I wanna do bad things to her.

pookenstein
12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm about to finish season 2 of Boardwalk Empire and have to decide which show should be next.
You guys think homeland is worth watching before season 6 of Dexter?

TimmehC
12-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Dexter season 6 is horrible.

pookenstein
12-21-2011, 05:30 PM
Really? Why?

Explain without spoilers please.

Reck
07-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Just downloaded the first season of this series. Going to go HAM on it later tonight.

Damian Lewis is a great actor.

Thought about watching this series after watching The Forsyte Saga on Netflix. Guy can act.

Spurminator
09-23-2012, 09:50 PM
This show got really good, really fast. Best show on TV right now, and a lock to sweep major Emmy awards.

http://bullandbearessentials.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/back-patter.gif

One week til Season 2!

Reck
09-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Next weekend is going to be amazing.

New Dexter and new Homeland on the same night.

DMC
09-23-2012, 11:01 PM
I watched the 1st season On Demand, but they really jumped the shark already with the "nothing happened" episode. As sharp as the guy is, they screw up his jacket? No. Doesn't happen in Iraq and doesn't happen in the US especially at that level.

The problem with a popular series is deus ex machina keeps getting introduced to extend the show's run time. I lose interest after that.

InRareForm
09-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Looking forward to tonight.

DJ Mbenga
09-30-2012, 01:17 PM
this was not the best show, have it third behind breaking bad and mad men.
sucks they didn't have the guts to kill him off, I think lewis acting was awesome but the writing cheap and lazy. Vest randomly malfunctions, daughter gets a call directly to bunker no problem. "hey its an emergency need dad" "sure, the vice president almost got killed but fuck it you sound nice"

Reck
09-30-2012, 01:54 PM
this was not the best show, have it third behind breaking bad and mad men.
sucks they didn't have the guts to kill him off, I think lewis acting was awesome but the writing cheap and lazy. Vest randomly malfunctions, daughter gets a call directly to bunker no problem. "hey its an emergency need dad" "sure, the vice president almost got killed but fuck it you sound nice"

He dies, the show ends.

InRareForm
10-01-2012, 02:02 PM
nitpicking critics lol.

I liked the first episode, lot of stuff happening fast.

InRareForm
10-28-2012, 09:37 PM
Great season thus far tbh...

Like how they don't give a fuck, and disregard usual ways a show goes 1/4 the way in a season... *spoiler alert* with getting brody detained and black bagged for example.

Reck
10-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Great season thus far tbh...

Like how they don't give a fuck, and disregard usual ways a show goes 1/4 the way in a season... *spoiler alert* with getting brody detained and black bagged for example.

Looks like they want to end the show this season?

I dont see a way where he could possibly get out of the mess he's in without ending up dead or in prison.

Brody can give up the dude and work for the CIA as a double agent but that would make the show pointless.

InRareForm
10-28-2012, 09:57 PM
we will find out some clues tonight!!

DJ Mbenga
10-28-2012, 11:32 PM
this show really doesnt guards its secrets well. episode 10s details already leaked online

InRareForm
10-29-2012, 12:24 AM
why look at them though?

DJ Mbenga
10-29-2012, 01:35 AM
why look at them though?

im not patient. and its not like they give you 10 pages of analysis. its snippets to get me my fix.

Reck
10-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Pretty much as I thought about Brody working with the CIA.

Show is begining to drag and this is only its second season.

Why the hell are they wasting so much time showing the daughter and the little douchebag going on dates and shit? Is unninteresting as hell. I was wishing they would get T-bone by a truck when they were dicking around.

Spurminator
10-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Even if Brody cooperates with the CIA he still has skeletons in the closet, mainly that he's still working with Nazir and the reporter. I don't think this can possibly end well for him. I expect him to be dead or in prison by season's end, which is okay because I don't think you can drag his storyline indefinitely. Carrie and co will have other people to chase, and there is still a lot to explore with the people on the US Gov't side.

angelbelow
10-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Great show, really enjoying the series so far. Does have a very 24 feel to it but is still distinctly different.

Spurminator
11-12-2012, 12:50 PM
I really hate this hit-and-run subplot. I find Dana's stubborn insistence about "doing the right thing" to be completely unbelievable. No teenager has that level of altruistic moral integrity.

Reck
11-12-2012, 05:19 PM
I really hate this hit-and-run subplot. I find Dana's stubborn insistence about "doing the right thing" to be completely unbelievable. No teenager has that level of altruistic moral integrity.

They're trying to stretch this show beyond its capacity by trying to get into dumb subplots.

The Dana and that dude plot is taking away from what the show is all about. They're focusing too much into that one thing.

InRareForm
11-27-2012, 02:04 AM
last episode :wow

DMC
11-27-2012, 08:12 PM

Funny no one needed to be told about her smoking pot.

JudynTX
11-28-2012, 10:35 AM

I really hate her character. Obnoxious, spoiled little brat is what she is. I'm glad Mike told her to STFU, someone needed to. It sure isn't going to be Jessica or Brody. And man, what is the deal with Peter Quinn? :wow

Reck
12-17-2012, 02:16 AM
Holy shit, the finale was explosive. (literally)

Brody is fucked. lol

Great setup for season 3.

Jacob1983
12-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Was Quinn in on the bombing? I mean he did he say "I kill bad guys". He wasn't at the memorial for the VP right?

Wild Cobra
12-17-2012, 04:25 AM

Brody is fucked. lol

LOL...

I'm a bit behind. I just bought season 1 in Bluray last week, and watched it. Haven't seen season 2 yet.

InRareForm
12-17-2012, 08:12 PM
what a finale!!

Spurminator
12-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Was Quinn in on the bombing? I mean he did he say "I kill bad guys". He wasn't at the memorial for the VP right?

(SPOILER ALERT)
Crazy theory time... Quinn is a double agent working with the CIA and al Qaeda. He followed Estes orders to go kill Brody because he thought Brody had given up on al Qaeda, but when he saw Brody praying, he had second thoughts. Instead of shooting him, he confronted him and convinced him to rejoin the cause. Brody set up the bomb, probably with help from Quinn (and possibly the character played by F. Murray Abraham.)

symple19
12-18-2012, 06:09 AM
One of the better finale's I've seen in a long time. Awesome fucking episode.

This show is win

JudynTX
12-18-2012, 09:17 AM

Brody is fucked. lol

:tu If that wasn't a setup, I don't know what is. :wow

So where the F is Brody going? Canada, then what? To see the family's reaction to his video, intense.

I think Quinn is a double agent, he's gotta be. My husband reminded me that when Brody went to the Tailor Shop to pick up the bomb vest, someone was messed with his Jeep? Do you all remember that? I don't. :lol Was it Quinn?

I have my doubts about Saul too. :lol

symple19
12-18-2012, 09:51 PM
I hate Brody and wish Quinn had popped him, but now that he's on the lam I hope he goes full Rambo and wages war against Al-Qaeda in their "homeland"

And fuck, I love Saul more than any other character, but I've thought for a long time he may be the mole. Sure hope not.

Also hope its not Quinn. Dude is badass.

Should be a handful of new characters in the next season. Definitely need another American/Estes-style bad guy

What the hell am I supposed to do with no Homeland OR Walking Dead until February?!

Reck
12-18-2012, 10:53 PM
I hate Brody and wish Quinn had popped him, but now that he's on the lam I hope he goes full Rambo and wages war against Al-Qaeda in their "homeland"

And fuck, I love Saul more than any other character, but I've thought for a long time he may be the mole. Sure hope not.

Also hope its not Quinn. Dude is badass.

Should be a handful of new characters in the next season. Definitely need another American/Estes-style bad guy

What the hell am I supposed to do with no Homeland OR Walking Dead until February?!

You dont like Brody the character or the actor? Dude can act. He's in the Band of Brothers and Mr. Forsyte. Both good shows.

I'm not sure what makes Quinn badass. lol

I'm thinking Saul could be a bad guy after all. The way they focus on him this episode was prominently clear. I think next season will focus on him alot.

As for what shows to watch..

Spartacus.

Last season will begin in mid january.

symple19
12-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Like Brody the actor, not the character

JudynTX
12-19-2012, 09:54 AM
I've always had my suspicions about David, from the beginning. Just didn't trust him. Then comes Quinn, out of the blue. Why?
He had the perfect shot @ Brody and didn't take it. He's no badass. :lol

symple19
12-19-2012, 10:29 AM
I've always had my suspicions about David, from the beginning. Just didn't trust him. Then comes Quinn, out of the blue. Why?
He had the perfect shot @ Brody and didn't take it. He's no badass. :lol

It was more of the way he treated Estes like his little bitch and stabbed Brody in the hand during that interrogation. I think he has a thing for Carrie in addition to a conscience, which is why he refrained from painting the shoreline with Brody's brains

That's the great thing about this show, you can really never trust anybody

JudynTX
12-19-2012, 10:46 AM
It was more of the way he treated Estes like his little bitch and stabbed Brody in the hand during that interrogation. I think he has a thing for Carrie in addition to a conscience, which is why he refrained from painting the shoreline with Brody's brains

That's the great thing about this show, you can really never trust anybody

Exactly! Shit, at this point, I don't trust Carrie either. :lmao

Brunodf
12-19-2012, 01:44 PM

I think he is behind that bombing, the only explanation to let Brody alive is to blame him for the explosion.

Saul is really suspicious... After all, he is the new leader and he failed in the polygraph...

DMC
12-23-2012, 11:56 AM
I think the writers have several options and have planned for each depending on how the mood sways on each character. The mole can be any of them, even Carrie. The popularity of the show will prevent the writers from offering closure. The show will jump the shark (has already imo) next season.

MannyIsGod
12-24-2012, 01:47 AM
If you think it has jumped the shark what kind of prediction is it to say it will jump the shark?

:lmao

leemajors
05-15-2013, 05:49 AM
I'm about halfway through the second season, it's getting a little out there but still pretty entertaining. I'm assuming Quinn is just popping Provigil?

Spur|n|Austin
07-30-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm finally starting season 1 tonight and hopefully will be able to catch up in time for Season 3 starting at the end of September.

Spur|n|Austin
08-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Wow - that was a fun couple weeks of Homeland, wishing I didn't finish so much before the season 3 debut next month. Easily the best shown on Showtime, and up there as one of the best shows on TV right now.

Not really sure where you all are getting suspicions feelings about Saul, he and Quinn are badasses in my book. I was glad to see Estes get blown up, dude was a dick.

MannyIsGod
08-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Damn I had all the episodes downloaded and deleted them. Should have rewatched first. May just download them again. Great show but I probably won't enjoy it much the 2nd time around. I think the suspense and mystery are what make it great (although I really love the acting too).

InRareForm
08-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Damn I had all the episodes downloaded and deleted them. Should have rewatched first. May just download them again. Great show but I probably won't enjoy it much the 2nd time around. I think the suspense and mystery are what make it great (although I really love the acting too).

Yes. As Great as Homeland is... I have no interest and going back to rewatch episodes. I only rewatched one, and that was the finale of 2nd season.

InRareForm
10-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Finally a good twist in the third episode

Holden_Caulfield
10-21-2013, 12:40 AM
great first season. then midway through season 2 it got shitty and ridiculous, never looked back since.

symple19
10-21-2013, 02:58 AM
Claire Danes is off to a great start, she pulls off the slightly loony bitch as well as any actor possibly could. But what the hell are they doing with Brody? I hope that end of the show starts picking up steam soon...

And Dana needs to die... Horribly. Frankly, Brody's whole family needs to get cut out as they have zero relevance to the show anymore (unless Jess wants to show those titties :lol). I give less than zero fucks about their problems, Dana's teenage angst, and her need to rebel. :yawn

Glad Quinn is back, and Saul running the CIA should make things more interesting. Episode 4 was the best yet. Hopefully things will start progressing more quickly now, tbh

symple19
10-21-2013, 03:08 AM
A former CIA Case officer discusses Homeland http://www.newrepublic.com/article/114891/homeland-conversation-between-isaac-chotiner-and-robert-baer

leemajors
10-23-2013, 11:36 AM
Claire Danes is off to a great start, she pulls off the slightly loony bitch as well as any actor possibly could. But what the hell are they doing with Brody? I hope that end of the show starts picking up steam soon...

And Dana needs to die... Horribly. Frankly, Brody's whole family needs to get cut out as they have zero relevance to the show anymore (unless Jess wants to show those titties :lol). I give less than zero fucks about their problems, Dana's teenage angst, and her need to rebel. :yawn

Glad Quinn is back, and Saul running the CIA should make things more interesting. Episode 4 was the best yet. Hopefully things will start progressing more quickly now, tbh

Wasn' expecting what happened at the end of ep 4 tbh, but glad it did. Was wondering where they were going

Spurminator
10-23-2013, 01:48 PM
I found the end a little far fetched if we're expected to believe that's what's been going on since the beginning of the season.

JudynTX
10-23-2013, 02:43 PM
I found the end a little far fetched if we're expected to believe that's what's been going on since the beginning of the season.

:tu It's almost as if they had to throw that in at the last minute. Seriously, this was all staged? No wonder Carrie is fucked up in the head.

Dana needs to DIAF.

symple19
10-23-2013, 05:15 PM

I don't think it's too far fetched. This is Homeland, after all :lol

But, I get what you're saying. I don't think they've done enough to make us fear/hate this new Iranian villain enough to understand why Carrie would put everything on the line like she did. I suppose they figured half the CIA getting blown to kingdom come would be enough reason, but there was something lost from last year to this year, imho. Everything felt a tad abrupt when they dropped that bombshell. (Not to mention all the sleep inducing Brody family garbage going on.)

I've read an interview with the showrunner where he says it all starts picking up speed starting this Sunday and goes into its normal breakneck pace until the end.

He also revealed that they based Brody's present location on this piece in the New Yorker http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2013/01/28/130128fa_fact_anderson

A good read if/when you have the time

InRareForm
10-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Cool

leemajors
10-23-2013, 06:57 PM

Hopefully the Iranians do too :lol

symple19
10-28-2013, 02:36 AM
Boy, did Saul have an awful day.

Great episode. Shit is getting real (again.)

JudynTX
10-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Did Dana die?

InRareForm
11-03-2013, 11:12 AM
How.did they kidnap carrie.so.easily

leemajors
11-04-2013, 09:53 PM
That was brutal.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-04-2013, 10:02 PM
I have to say that I like how they made me hate the way the show was going and then turn it on its head so as to like it.

Now what I am hoping is that Brody comes back exonerated, Dana realizes that she was wrong and goes into another bout of severe self pit and doesn't fail in the suicide attempt. It is interesting how it is so easy to make hateable female characters. Betty from Mad Men, Skylar from Breaking Bad, Ms Schroeder in Boardwalk Empire, Dana in this show. People do not like selfish women. That is for damn certain. Add in a bit of sanctimony and watch out.

leemajors
11-05-2013, 10:31 AM
I don't know if it just wasn't as evident in the episodes before, but Monica Baccarin is all of a sudden super pregnant.

JudynTX
11-07-2013, 10:15 AM
I don't know if it just wasn't as evident in the episodes before, but Monica Baccarin is all of a sudden super pregnant.

They've done a great job of hiding it. :lol Until last Sunday. I'm glad Dana is gone. She brought nothing to the show, nothing. I guess Saul found out his wife is having an affair. And damn if those 2 killings weren't brutal.

InRareForm
11-07-2013, 01:09 PM
I almost felt like homeland saw things from other shows (bb, got) and needed some blood shown.

symple19
11-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Great thing about Homeland is that it's consistently unpredictable.

Brody has been conspicuously absent. Gotta think something big is about to happen there, imo

JudynTX
11-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Great thing about Homeland is that it's consistently unpredictable.

Brody has been conspicuously absent. Gotta think something big is about to happen there, imo

I agree. The calm before the storm.

leemajors
11-11-2013, 07:23 PM
another good ep. liked gus from season 5 of the wire as a detective.

Spurminator
11-11-2013, 08:11 PM

That's Clark Johnson. Like he did with The Wire, he actually directed several episodes of Homeland before appearing in one.

Biernutz
11-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Thank you Dana for leaving . We won't miss you but I will miss seeing your hot mom.
Carrie you are the poster child for bipolar women, You need a trophy for the mood swings.
Saul you need to drop that cheating skank and find someone else,,,,,,,

CuckingFunt
11-11-2013, 09:52 PM

Reason to watch Homicide: Life on the Streets.

DMC
11-11-2013, 10:26 PM
They've done a great job of hiding it. :lol Until last Sunday. I'm glad Dana is gone. She brought nothing to the show, nothing. I guess Saul found out his wife is having an affair. And damn if those 2 killings weren't brutal.

Since I watch on demand only, I FF through the teen love shit with Dana and whomever she's crying to/fucking at the time. I was hoping she died when she tried to, but no, our suffering continued. She was just a pointless distraction that no one who watches a show like that would give a fuck about.

There's a tendency for a show that runs more than a couple seasons to repeat it's storyline. On Homeland, it's Carrie in the Psych ward with the meds thing. They keep going to that well and I wasn't fooled by it this time. I knew what was going on. There are some things that don't add up, but they will eventually. I've guessed right almost every time with the "surprises" though.

Brunodf
11-12-2013, 02:27 AM
So is Quinn the traitor? Yes or sure?

leemajors
11-12-2013, 11:50 AM
That's Clark Johnson. Like he did with The Wire, he actually directed several episodes of Homeland before appearing in one.

:tu thanks!

leemajors
11-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Reason to watch Homicide: Life on the Streets.

I haven't seen that since it aired. Might need to check back in on it

gameFACE
11-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Quinn has always been a suspicious character but I think he's clean. Hope they bring back Brody soon.

InRareForm
11-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Brody earning that easy money

DMC
11-12-2013, 05:39 PM

Hard to say. He hates the CIA, but that's a shit load of hate. They introduced him out of nowhere with the Mozart killer. I hope not, he's one of the few redeeming characters of the show. At least his scenes are worth watching, unlike that Twilight saga bullshit with the Dana whore.

DMC
11-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Quinn has always been a suspicious character but I think he's clean. Hope they bring back Brody soon.

I was hoping they'd kill off Brody because he cannot act to save his life. He cannot even act unconscious without being stiff.

symple19
11-12-2013, 07:35 PM
I'd be pissed if Quinn was the mole.

I actually think the inside person has yet to be introduced as a character on the the show, tbqh

And Saul was delivering goods in that last episode. He's basically ensured his job safety by flipping that Iranian shitbag. No way Senator fuckface can get rid of him now (although that relationship is setting up to be a great rivalry)

gameFACE
11-13-2013, 10:26 AM
I was hoping they'd kill off Brody because he cannot act to save his life. He cannot even act unconscious without being stiff.

His acting is okay but the character is hard to like. You want to find a way to feel sympathy for him but I think the writers are intentionally keeping you from doing that.

And Saul was delivering goods in that last episode. He's basically ensured his job safety by flipping that Iranian shitbag. No way Senator fuckface can get rid of him now (although that relationship is setting up to be a great rivalry)

I wasn't sure I liked Saul until now. He's a crazy badass. He's gonna fuck that senator over good and it will be fun.

Spur|n|Austin
11-13-2013, 10:37 AM

Don't think so, that would be too obvious as I've always had my suspicions :lol

I wasn't sure I liked Saul until now. He's a crazy badass. He's gonna fuck that senator over good and it will be fun.

If it wasn't for Claire's great acting to portray Carrie, Saul would be my favorite on the show; he's the man.

leemajors
11-13-2013, 10:43 AM
His acting is okay but the character is hard to like. You want to find a way to feel sympathy for him but I think the writers are intentionally keeping you from doing that.

I couldn't help liking him just b/c of who the actor is :lol

DMC
11-13-2013, 05:28 PM

Saul is ok, but like Brody he's got one emotion going all the time.

JudynTX
11-14-2013, 11:19 AM
I'd be pissed if Quinn was the mole.

I actually think the inside person has yet to be introduced as a character on the the show, tbqh

Dude, I've been saying that ever since he appeared out of nowhere. Does anyone recognize Saul's wife? :lol

http://youtu.be/IcjGfpNLMzE
Mississippi Masala

leemajors
11-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Her character really pissed me off the last two eps.

JudynTX
11-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Her character really pissed me off the last two eps.

Cheating bitch.

leemajors
11-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Cheating bitch.

that doesn't bother me nearly as much as her not just breaking it off for good.

Biernutz
11-15-2013, 12:28 AM
Saul's wife is just a cheating skank who he needs to dump. As head of the CIA
he could scare up some young spy stuff.
Where is Brody at? How much longer are they going to make us wait to bring
him into this years story.
As the mole, Dar Adal is my candidate. He was bypassed and is not included in any plans.
That could make him resentful.

symple19
11-15-2013, 05:31 AM
As the mole, Dar Adal is my candidate. He was bypassed and is not included in any plans.

Nah. I think Dar is a good guy. Remember, he wasn't a regular character until long after the mole had already been doing his/her thing. I also think he'd just been placating the Senator until he had a chance to talk with Saul. He understands the real game, not the bullshit approach that Lockhart wants to take with the CIA.

symple19
11-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Cheating bitch.

She has epic man-face, tbh

:vomit:

JudynTX
11-15-2013, 10:02 AM
that doesn't bother me nearly as much as her not just breaking it off for good.

Agreed. When she left Saul last season to go back to wherever, she should have stayed there.

Yes, where the fuck is Brody??

She has epic man-face, tbh

:vomit:

That's why I posted that video of what she used to look like. :lol

And if Saul knows who she's sleeping with, why isn't he having him checked out? You would think since he's CIA.

Biernutz
11-16-2013, 12:51 AM
Nah. I think Dar is a good guy. Remember, he wasn't a regular character until long after the mole had already been doing his/her thing. I also think he'd just been placating the Senator until he had a chance to talk with Saul. He understands the real game, not the bullshit approach that Lockhart wants to take with the CIA.

Dar is always lurking around in the background. He wanted the bomb car removed from CIA
headquarters quickly. He was only mildly pissed when Saul got the temp CIA director.
He is from the middle east. He followed the Senator around like a little dog when
he heard that Saul was not getting the top CIA job. The clincher for me was when
Saul kept him complete out of the loop with the Carrie -Iran spy operation. Dar had no idea
what was going on. Now he is back kissing Saul's butt. He is fishing for info and keeping
a somewhat low profile. Right now Dar is my mole.....

symple19
11-16-2013, 01:04 AM
The clincher for me was when
Saul kept him complete out of the loop with the Carrie -Iran spy operation. Dar had no idea
what was going on.

This is SOP at the CIA. Compartmentalization. Need to know etc.

Now he is back kissing Saul's butt. He is fishing for info and keeping
a somewhat low profile.

Saul just pulled off what would be, in real life, perhaps the most badass flip in the history of intelligence services... To have an agent that high in the Iranian government, one that works for/runs their intelligence service, is the ultimate coup. I think anybody who knows the game (such as a lifer like Dar) would be in awe of such an accomplishment.

'Course, this is Homeland after all. You could be right :lol

InRareForm
11-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Great episode!

leemajors
11-18-2013, 02:26 PM
:wow

leemajors
11-18-2013, 08:53 PM
:wow

that was after the reveal of where the inside info was possibly coming from, took me by surprise. Great, great ep as InRareForm said.

symple19
11-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Definitely a fantastic ep. Season is really building momentum.

Carrie needs to abort that stupid baby

Brunodf
11-19-2013, 02:29 AM
That Max guy could be the mole tbh...

leemajors
11-19-2013, 07:42 AM
That Max guy could be the mole tbh...

I don't think there is necessarily a mole. You saw Saul's comp being bugged, right?

Brunodf
11-19-2013, 12:11 PM
I don't think there is necessarily a mole. You saw Saul's comp being bugged, right?
Yeah, because Saul looks like the kind of person that keeps everything in the computer:rolleyes

leemajors
11-19-2013, 12:26 PM
Yeah, because Saul looks like the kind of person that keeps everything in the computer:rolleyes

I don't think he does either, but I doubt that was the first thing this dude has attempted in their house. I'm sure his house also gets swept several times/week for bugs, but that doesn't mean they don't keep trying to bug it. They can do a lot with disparate pieces of info.

Brunodf
11-19-2013, 12:29 PM
I don't think he does either, but I doubt that was the first thing this dude has attempted in their house. I'm sure his house also gets swept several times/week for bugs, but that doesn't mean they don't keep trying to bug it. They can do a lot with disparate pieces of info.
I still think there is a mole inside the CIA...

leemajors
11-19-2013, 02:24 PM
I still think there is a mole inside the CIA...

I'm also wondering how leaky the ship will get as the circle gets wider.

Biernutz
11-20-2013, 12:08 AM
It's nice to see Brody will be back next episode. Saul's wife lover was gleaming the data
on the home computer. Who would of thought that young guy was in love with her
and didn't want information. Now Carrie is PG now but she shagged with more than one guy.
Who is the dad? The CIA will find out when they treat her at the hospital with that
gun shot wound in the arm.

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Definitely a fantastic ep. Season is really building momentum.

Carrie needs to abort that stupid baby

It's probably that dude in the bar she banged. Damn....Quinn almost took out Carrie. And now Brody will become a spy for Saul, who is he going to assassinate?

symple19
11-22-2013, 01:55 PM
It's probably that dude in the bar she banged. Damn....Quinn almost took out Carrie. And now Brody will become a spy for Saul, who is he going to assassinate?

Nah, it's definitely Brody's. Two reasons:

1. That scene where she took the pregnancy test and there were 50+ of them stacked in the drawer

2. When she was talking to the Doctor and mentioned that her stress was due to "Trying to help the father" or something to that effect.

Of course, her keeping it is entirely out of character, which speaks to how batshit crazy in love with Brody she is.

Also, I think our break from Dana & Co is over :cry :cry Saul is bringing Brody back to the states, imo.

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Nah, it's definitely Brody's. Two reasons:

1. That scene where she took the pregnancy test and there were 50+ of them stacked in the drawer

2. When she was talking to the Doctor and mentioned that her stress was due to "Trying to help the father" or something to that effect.

Of course, her keeping it is entirely out of character, which speaks to how batshit crazy in love with Brody she is.

Also, I think our break from Dana & Co is over :cry :cry Saul is bringing Brody back to the states, imo.

Maybe Brody will kill Dana. :D :lol

You're right, she's still in love with Brody....how did I miss that?

gameFACE
11-22-2013, 04:03 PM
If Carrie is pregnant a more interesting storyline would be for her to lose the baby at some point. And the guy in the bar is probably not the only one night stand she's had recently.

symple19
11-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Not sure what to think about Brody going into Iran like fucking Rambo

And lol at him only taking a couple weeks to get into shape.

Gonna have to wait and see how the next episode goes, but I'm skeptical

InRareForm
11-26-2013, 01:28 AM
lol getting in shape in 2 weeks after being unable to run a 50 yard dash..

can't wait for next episode tbh..

InRareForm
12-02-2013, 07:53 AM
So so episode.

symple19
12-09-2013, 01:19 AM
lol at how things never go the way they plan them. I'm guessing that's a fairly realistic portrayal of how complicated ops actually go down :lol

So now what does Brody do? Just roll out of the office and say Akbari needs privacy for a few hours? :lmao

Great episode, nonetheless. Can't wait for the finale

gameFACE
12-17-2013, 11:22 AM
What a so-so season. It picked up at the end but no way in hell is Brody dead. Javadi rigged it. Plus he has to be alive as incentive for Saul to come back. I mean Saul will get bored sipping cocktails in the Mediterranean and you know Senator Lockhart is going to fuck things up. Saul to the rescue.

JudynTX
12-17-2013, 11:27 AM
What a so-so season. It picked up at the end but no way in hell is Brody dead. Javadi rigged it. Plus he has to be alive as incentive for Saul to come back. I mean Saul will get bored sipping cocktails in the Mediterranean and you know Senator Lockhart is going to fuck things up. Saul to the rescue.

Part of me wants to believe that Brody is still out there somewhere. Was this all a master plan of Saul's too? :wow

I feel so bad for Carrie, she's an emotional mess, with a baby about to be born.

gameFACE
12-17-2013, 11:32 AM
lBrody has to be alive. You can't kill off one of the major stars and expect the show to succeed. :lol Quinn, on the other hand, is probably going to get knocked off at some point. And I like him, too. He's shady but suspect.

JudynTX
12-17-2013, 11:37 AM
lBrody has to be alive. You can't kill off one of the major stars and expect the show to succeed. :lol Quinn, on the other hand, is probably going to get knocked off at some point. And I like him, too. He's shady but suspect.

I thought Carrie was the star of the show? :lol I like Quinn, just don't trust him. :D

gameFACE
12-17-2013, 01:43 PM
I thought Carrie was the star of the show? :lol I like Quinn, just don't trust him. :D
Hah! It's Carrie AND Brody. ;) Since the beginning Brody's the guy who's always being used, first by Nazir, then Carrie and Saul, now it's Javadi's turn.

leemajors
12-17-2013, 01:44 PM

Brody is dead.

Reck
12-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah he dead.

The guy in charge said he was dead for sure and at this point why shoudl he come back? There is absolutely nothing for him to do anymore.

This series is running on empty. I will be shocked if this piece of shit show gets a season 5 ordered.

Next season's outlook doesn't sound all that great. Rehash.

leemajors
12-17-2013, 08:08 PM
They also confirmed Brody's family will not be back. I enjoyed this season, personally, and look forward to another. I think it's good they are shedding the constant Carrie/Brody storyline.

Brunodf
12-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Hah! It's Carrie AND Brody. ;) Since the beginning Brody's the guy who's always being used, first by Nazir, then Carrie and Saul, now it's Javadi's turn.
Brody and Saul are gone.

Biernutz
12-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Brody is gone ...His wife and that dumb ass daughter will not be back next year. Saul will be back but
with Carrie as the new Istanbul station chief, next seasons show will probably revolve around her again.

InRareForm
12-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Might as well just have ended the series... Brody was always the engine behind the show even though he wasn't in every episode

symple19
12-17-2013, 11:40 PM
They also confirmed Brody's family will not be back. I enjoyed this season, personally, and look forward to another. I think it's good they are shedding the constant Carrie/Brody storyline.

Hmm, I read that Dana and mom were confirmed as "guest stars"

Probably just for closure at the beginning of the season, tbh

symple19
12-17-2013, 11:51 PM
You guys are all insane ('cept leemajors). Fuck Brody. I'm glad he's dead. All he did was make Carrie crazy and repeatedly get the show into ridiculous situations.

They have a real opportunity to make this series realistic again...

As for the finale, I liked it. No real cliffhangers, a real moment with Carrie at the end (I'm just sad :cry), and Saul making $$$ on the private side (I Expect him to stay involved as a contractor)

Now this show can become about what it should be about... The covert, "soft" war in the middle east. I really think they should solidify some White House people as main characters (DHS, DNI, COS e.g.) and make sure that Carrie takes Quinn to Istanbul. (But please get rid of that stupid baby)

Oh, and Javadi is a badass character. Lot's of potential there, as well

Spurminator
12-18-2013, 05:50 PM
I thought this season was an improvement over last, particularly when they got away from Brody's family. Fine with him dying... There was no more story to tell with him.

DMC
12-20-2013, 06:28 PM
I was never attached to Brody. His character was non-redeemable, and not just because of his reputation. I felt the entire tryst was in poor taste. You take a CIA agent who's already mentally fucked and you put her in charge of a covert, off the books surveillance op and she fucks the mark. That doesn't make sense to me. How the hell is anyone supposed to take her character seriously? I like Clare Danes, but they could replace her and Brody and have the same show as long as the surrounding characters are there. Like "Fringe" the old guy makes the show, and for me that's Saul.

They ran the family thing into the ground with Brody's wife. At first it was very interesting because of his ordeal and how they interacted with each other, then with the concept of watching them overcome that mind fuck Brody was subjected to, that was better television than the inter family squabbles and that drama whore daughter who cannot even kill herself right.

Not sure where they go from here, but they should stay away from her fucking her marks again. I think they look back on that many times next season. Not sure how much Lewis will be involved, halfway expected to see him at the end as if the hanging was staged, but there was no reason for it.

All in all, the series left a lot of plot holes and used deux ex machina a couple of times unnecessarily. I thought Saul had some underlying issues he might be double agenting for when the bomb went off, but nope some nobody did it out of nowhere.

DMC
12-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Might as well just have ended the series... Brody was always the engine behind the show even though he wasn't in every episode

They won't do that. They'll milk this cow until it's dust and cancel it abruptly due to actor/writer disagreement and contract disputes.

Reck
12-20-2013, 07:03 PM
They won't do that. They'll milk this cow until it's dust and cancel it abruptly due to actor/writer disagreement and contract disputes.

This show is dead in the water imo.

Tons of what made this show interesting is now gone along with half the actors.

Danes is the only one who remains. She's good but she wont carry a show like this on her own. Specially when her character is so unstable.

They will try to milk it but it will fail because all that they set out to do they did. They're now going with the flow and making shit up as they go.

Biernutz
12-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Brody and his family took the story about as far as they could but its time to move on
to new characters to keep the show going. With careful killing off the leads like
The Living Dead the show can stay fresh and have a long life. Carrie and Saul are the
show leads and I expect they will stay on the show for a long time.

Jacob1983
12-21-2013, 01:34 AM
This past season was on par with the 2nd half of the 2nd season of Heroes or this past season of True Blood. Pure shit.

Biernutz
12-21-2013, 01:36 AM
Home land spent far too much time this season with Brodys idiot daughter.

Reck
12-21-2013, 01:40 AM
This show also tricked people into watching this season and in the end came home empty.

Last season they had Brody be a fugitive and letting the US government on a hunt. They barely touched on that this season.

And even when Brody came into the picture it was like he was an unknown.

They screwed up his storyline to shit.

This show will tank in the ratings next year. Guaranteed.

Jacob1983
12-21-2013, 02:10 AM
What is with Showtime lately? Ray Donovan was paired with Dexter and it had a far better first season than this last season of Dexter. I'm not a fan of Masters of Sex but I've seent a few episodes and they were better than this season of Homeland. It's like Showtime pairs a good show with a show that used to be good but has went to shit.

DMC
12-21-2013, 02:16 AM
This show is dead in the water imo.

Tons of what made this show interesting is now gone along with half the actors.

Danes is the only one who remains. She's good but she wont carry a show like this on her own. Specially when her character is so unstable.

They will try to milk it but it will fail because all that they set out to do they did. They're now going with the flow and making shit up as they go.

Clare is the "they". She's the show's producer. She already has something with CIA badass (who I like much better than Brody tbh), Saul wants back in (F Murray said so, great actor tbh) and there's got to be something she can do next season. I see her baby being born already, and it being played in flashbacks throughout the series as the story unfolds. I don't see her being a station chief, she's a field agent, not interesting otherwise.

DMC
12-21-2013, 02:18 AM
What is with Showtime lately? Ray Donovan was paired with Dexter and it had a far better first season than this last season of Dexter. I'm not a fan of Masters of Sex but I've seent a few episodes and they were better than this season of Homeland. It's like Showtime pairs a good show with a show that used to be good but has went to shit.

I have no idea, I watch everything On Demand.

Venti Quattro
01-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Dana Brody and Carrie Matheson are so stubborn annoying in the entire series many times I found myself that wanting to throw my remote at them ...... literally.

No one has ever called out Carrie for putting Brody's interests over the Agency. Fucking bitch wanted to sabotage a whole operation just to be able to prove that Nick Brody wasn't guilty of placing the car bomb in the CIA.

As for Dana Brody, I know teenage girls could be pretty tough to handle, but I would smack a stubborn teen like that through a wall.

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Brody’s death was inevitable. You may remember that show runners have publicly acknowledged that he had to die at some point. There were several memorable scenes, but the two that stood out most to us was Carrie and Brody’s final peaceful discussion in the safe house and the goodbye between Carrie and Saul at the CIA. She lost her two men.

Should have been a Series Finales imo.

leemajors
01-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Brody’s death was inevitable. You may remember that show runners have publicly acknowledged that he had to die at some point. There were several memorable scenes, but the two that stood out most to us was Carrie and Brody’s final peaceful discussion in the safe house and the goodbye between Carrie and Saul at the CIA. She lost her two men. Brody’s death was inevitable. You may remember that show runners have publicly acknowledged that he had to die at some point. There were several memorable scenes, but the two that stood out most to us was Carrie and Brody’s final peaceful discussion in the safe house and the goodbye between Carrie and Saul at the CIA. She lost her two men.

Should have been a Series Finales imo.

wouldn't have been a bad way to end it, but if they do something along the lines of what symple19 said, I'll be very interested.

Spur|n|Austin
01-03-2014, 02:48 PM
wouldn't have been a bad way to end it, but if they do something along the lines of what symple19 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16707) said, I'll be very interested.

I agree Javadi is a badass too - he was almost captivating to watch in the finale.

JudynTX
01-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Home land spent far too much time this season with Brodys idiot daughter.

That's where the writers fucked up. WGAF if she ended up being a housecleaning lady for hotels.

I'm not sure I'm going to watch the new season. Brody died, kind of the end for me. IMHO

DMC
01-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Assuming Brody is really dead and it wasn't a ruse to get him a new life.

Venti Quattro
01-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Assuming Brody is really dead and it wasn't a ruse to get him a new life.

I'd quit watching the show if they make some bullshit story that he used his military experience to survive the public hanging only to kill his Iranian executioners and then Javadi lets him go to the States scot-free

DMC
01-06-2014, 08:34 PM
I'd quit watching the show if they make some bullshit story that he used his military experience to survive the public hanging only to kill his Iranian executioners and then Javadi lets him go to the States scot-free

No, that Javadi didn't kill him, that he made a deal with him. He put Javadi in power. Javadi only needs to give the appearance of killing him. He's worth more alive.

Venti Quattro
07-29-2014, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A6vKiOM0Ws

InRareForm
07-31-2014, 04:04 PM
I gotta watch the last few episodes again. Feels like it's been 2 years

leemajors
11-03-2014, 03:29 PM
pretty good ep last night

gameFACE
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
I was gonna bump this earlier. I'll own up to not believing Brody was dead (well - 95%, anyway). But I was spot on about the show surviving without him. It's just not as interesting. There is no edge to it. Carrie banging the kid from Life of Pi isn't compelling. And now he's dead. I want to find out what happens with Saul of course. But I won't be in a hurry to watch. Now a drunk Quinn banging that BBW - that was some funny shit.

baseline bum
11-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Oh man, I know I'm late to the party, but that was awesome seeing Cheney die at Brody's hands.

baseline bum
11-08-2014, 02:07 AM

XXOvbEJRfRg

InRareForm
11-08-2014, 03:24 AM
Saul getting kidnapped made things a little better this season tbh...

DMC
11-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Not even watching now. When a series jumps the shark, you should stop watching. Like Boardwalk Empire, I didn't even watch the Finale, I knew basically who was going to die because they started killing everyone off in the last couple episodes, per the usual.

baseline bum
11-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Not surprised Carrie ordered the strike even with Saul right there, considering Saul was trying to kill Brody in Tehran.

baseline bum
11-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Who's Brody? :lol

InRareForm
11-10-2014, 12:55 AM
trippy ass episode.

This may not be an elite show anymore, but I am interested in watching every week.

Venti Quattro
11-10-2014, 03:00 AM
:lol that Muslim vs Christianity debate between Haqqani and Saul

Venti Quattro
11-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Brody is alive? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Venti Quattro
11-10-2014, 03:39 AM

:lmao :lmao It was that Paki general

:lol

Spurminator
11-10-2014, 11:57 AM
I'll watch to the end of this season, but it's starting to feel very 24 now.

Brunodf
11-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Wtf, i stopped watching last season, is Brody still alive?

baseline bum
11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Wtf, i stopped watching last season, is Brody still alive?

No, Carrie got drugged and hallucinated that some stinky Paki was Brody.

baseline bum
11-10-2014, 06:39 PM

C'mon son, how is ISI going to have det nigga and why's he live in a mansion?

gameFACE
11-11-2014, 01:42 PM
XXOvbEJRfRg

I've never seen The Wire. Is that Stringer Bell character like Quinn?

Apparently Homeland got renewed for next season, btw

baseline bum
11-11-2014, 02:44 PM
I've never seen The Wire. Is that Stringer Bell character like Quinn?

Not at all. He's more like Issa tbh.

leemajors
11-11-2014, 04:39 PM
:lol duck from mad men with the switcharoo

baseline bum
11-16-2014, 08:05 PM
So Roya Hammad or that big titty ISI bitch? Which would you rather BB anal? I'd go with the stinky Paki tbh.

InRareForm
11-17-2014, 12:55 AM
Boring episode tbh...

DMC
11-17-2014, 01:53 AM
These HBO/Showtime series have more and more throw away episodes. The Sopranos started that shit it seems with the faggot episodes that really served no purpose.

Venti Quattro
11-21-2014, 08:12 AM
Never thought Carrie would do that to Saul

baseline bum
11-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Never thought Carrie would do that to Saul

Bitch should have taken the shot. Also I want to see that hot ISI bitch clamsmack with Roya Hammad.

baseline bum
11-21-2014, 08:17 AM
So when is the episode Carrie goes to Dana to tell Brody's story and ends up getting Javadi killed when the stupid whore goes to the press?

Venti Quattro
11-21-2014, 09:20 AM
So when is the episode Carrie goes to Dana to tell Brody's story and ends up getting Javadi killed when the stupid whore goes to the press?

Probably reserving it for Season 5

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 03:47 AM
Quite an episode this week. Felt like 24-ish but that's not a bad thing at all

leemajors
11-26-2014, 06:51 AM

:tu

baseline bum
11-26-2014, 07:59 AM

I hope Quinn gets killed in the takeover after stopping Carrie from blowing Haqqani up. I really wanted to see her waterboard Dennis Boyd last episode. LOL Walker, that guy's a retard. It's like they have Rick Perry running the CIA on the show.

Venti Quattro
11-26-2014, 05:30 PM
I hope Quinn gets killed in the takeover after stopping Carrie from blowing Haqqani up. I really wanted to see her waterboard Dennis Boyd last episode. LOL Walker, that guy's a retard. It's like they have Rick Perry running the CIA on the show.

Dennis Boyd is like your typical repug. Lol waiting THAT long to give the ambassador any information. Now Haqqani gonna blow the embassy up :rollin

Reck
11-26-2014, 05:58 PM
I stopped watching after they butchered the show in season 3. How's the new season? Worth going back for or nah?

baseline bum
12-08-2014, 01:13 AM
:cry Damn, no more Farrah. :cry

vander
12-08-2014, 12:53 PM
watched one season, I don't think there was a single actual jihadist.

loving Muslim hero father out for revenge against evil child killing Americans.
enlightened white chick sticking it to America, gets innocent muslim killed
a couple of turned american soldiers
some innocent muslims killed by cowboy FBI

then season 2 starts with Israel bombing iran?

:lmao:downspin::rollin

100% coward show

JudynTX
12-09-2014, 11:33 AM
:cry Damn, no more Farrah. :cry

I didn't see that one coming. Quinn will be next.

Venti Quattro
12-09-2014, 12:12 PM

He'll survive.

What the fuck was the CIA director thinking? The terrorists were going to kill them anyway.

baseline bum
12-09-2014, 12:50 PM

I bet the season ends with Haqqani capturing Carrie and Walker resigning so that Saul has to come in and take his old position to save her.

baseline bum
12-09-2014, 12:52 PM
He'll survive.

What the fuck was the CIA director thinking? The terrorists were going to kill them anyway.

Walker does retarded shit every single time he has any kind of decision to make.

baseline bum
12-09-2014, 12:55 PM
I gotta say I'm surprised how well the show is doing without Brody. As soon as he was hanged I figured the prime of the show was over, and the beginning of the fourth season was pretty boring. But it has gotten awesome again the last couple of episodes.

leemajors
12-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Glad Quinn finally got to regulate again

baseline bum
12-09-2014, 01:52 PM

You think we'll ever see that BBW love back?

JudynTX
12-09-2014, 03:03 PM
I gotta say I'm surprised how well the show is doing without Brody. As soon as he was hanged I figured the prime of the show was over, and the beginning of the fourth season was pretty boring. But it has gotten awesome again the last couple of episodes.

Why the fuck didn't Boyd hang himself? SOAB

Carrie asked for his help and he's doing that, now they have to go back to the states. :lol

:D

leemajors
12-09-2014, 03:11 PM

hope so, wasted Quinn was awesome. I hope something happens to Walker, that shit was terrible. He'll probably get a pay bump tho

baseline bum
12-09-2014, 04:58 PM
hope so, wasted Quinn was awesome. I hope something happens to Walker, that shit was terrible. He'll probably get a pay bump tho

Well, Walden and his faggot son got their just due, and the previous version of Walker got the car bomb.

leemajors
12-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Well, Walden and his faggot son got their just due, and the previous version of Walker got the car bomb.

:lol I always see that dude as the old man Meegan was fucking on the League

DesignatedT
12-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Rogue Quinn is going to be excellent :tu

This show has completely redeemed itself and is awesome. Quinn is a complete bad ass. Carrie isn't as annoying anymore. I love the CIA director now also.

baseline bum
12-15-2014, 01:43 AM
What the motherfuck? Dar Adal?

leemajors
12-15-2014, 02:42 PM

:lol yeah i was even more pissed at Carrie after that. GTFO and let Quinn do work

baseline bum
12-15-2014, 02:52 PM
:lol yeah i was even more pissed at Carrie after that. GTFO and let Quinn do work

So if Adal is with Haqqani was all this shit a plot to force Walker out? Surely Adal is way too high profile a CIA guy to have infiltrated the Haqqani Network.

Venti Quattro
12-16-2014, 01:37 AM

Fuck! I just had to repeat that scene three times. Next week's finale is gonna be awesome.

Venti Quattro
12-16-2014, 01:38 AM
I wish Quinn also shot Carrie in the leg. Fucking annoying bitch deserves it

Biernutz
12-16-2014, 11:22 PM
This years show has been so much better than last years baby focus......

InRareForm
12-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Seems like a new show, totally different from brody days, but this is a good thing

JudynTX
12-18-2014, 09:05 AM
I bet the season ends with Haqqani capturing Carrie and Walker resigning so that Saul has to come in and take his old position to save her.

Your prediction may come true.

Kill that bastard!

This years show has been so much better than last years baby focus......

They found a baby that looks so much like Brody. My gosh....to the T. :)

Quinn's feelings for Carrie got in the way.

baseline bum
12-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Saul's a sorry motherfucker

baseline bum
12-21-2014, 10:18 PM
That episode was boring as fuck

Spur|n|Austin
12-22-2014, 12:39 AM
That episode was boring as fuck

Most anticlimactic episode of the season..

Venti Quattro
12-22-2014, 09:12 AM
I have no words to fully describe how underwhelming the Season 4 Finale was.

gameFACE
01-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Finally caught up on DVR leftovers. I thought the series ended much better than it started. Still needs an edge, though.

Found where Brody's been hiding (and FTC, tbh):

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/brownsvilleherald.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/95/a9571282-76a1-11e2-b90c-001a4bcf6878/511cd7cbb4ff0.image.jpg

leemajors
01-07-2015, 04:50 PM
I have no words to fully describe how underwhelming the Season 4 Finale was.

I still havent watched it tbh

InRareForm
01-07-2015, 07:04 PM
yeah that finale really was a buzzkill to a pretty good season

baseline bum
10-26-2015, 09:01 PM
Season 5 is pretty fucking good so far.

Venti Quattro
10-26-2015, 09:23 PM
Season 5 is pretty fucking good so far.

Fucking want to punch that journalist in the face

baseline bum
10-26-2015, 09:41 PM
These HBO/Showtime series have more and more throw away episodes. The Sopranos started that shit it seems with the faggot episodes that really served no purpose.

Actually that shit came straight outta the DeCavalcante family that the Soprano family was based on. One of the underbosses was a suspected homo.

InRareForm
10-26-2015, 11:52 PM
Enjoying this season... I thought it would be a letdown... but it's entertaining/interesting. Quinn is a G

Biernutz
10-29-2015, 05:09 AM
I vote Quinn as the next James Bond or Jason Bourne. The Quinn fictional character is a bad
ass and the guy who plays him is perfect for the job.

Venti Quattro
11-02-2015, 03:23 AM
Another solid ep tonight

gambit1990
11-02-2015, 01:20 PM
forgot there was an episode last night. best show on tv until game of thrones comes back on imo.

JudynTX
11-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Fucking want to punch that journalist in the face

Yes. :lol Her and Allison. Damn....Saul sleeping with the Mole. I hope she gets blown up.

Please don't let Quinn die. :(

gambit1990
11-10-2015, 07:13 PM
fucking quinn. i wanna see that fight scene again.

baseline bum
11-10-2015, 07:28 PM
fucking quinn. i wanna see that fight scene again.

Damn I thought Quinn was about to get waterboarded or some shit. :lol

baseline bum
11-10-2015, 07:31 PM
Though next episode I'm guessing it'll be Saul getting waterboarded.

baseline bum
11-15-2015, 11:11 PM
Though next episode I'm guessing it'll be Saul getting waterboarded.

:lol nigga defecting to join Mossad

InRareForm
11-16-2015, 09:58 AM
I gotta rewatch episode, I fell asleep lol

gambit1990
11-18-2015, 02:13 PM
it seems like everyone thinks dar and saul and carrie all know about that one bitch. if that happens to be the case, wouldn't it have been a bit obvious though?

SpursforSix
11-18-2015, 02:16 PM
is this show still considered good/great?

I never did keep watching after the first couple episodes but it's at the top of my bingewatch list.

baseline bum
11-18-2015, 02:32 PM
it seems like everyone thinks dar and saul and carrie all know about that one bitch. if that happens to be the case, wouldn't it have been a bit obvious though?

I don't think Dar and Carrie know, Saul might.

gambit1990
11-18-2015, 02:52 PM
is this show still considered good/great?
yes. it's the only series i watch on tv atm.

I don't think Dar and Carrie know, Saul might.
i keep going back and forth, i hate having to wait :lol did you see the preview for next week? how's carrie gonna avoid getting killed by that sniper?

baseline bum
11-18-2015, 04:34 PM

i keep going back and forth, i hate having to wait :lol did you see the preview for next week? how's carrie gonna avoid getting killed by that sniper?

I think Saul may have put two and two together and will call her to warn her. But damn, no Quinn since he's transporting that ISIS cell into Turkey.

baseline bum
11-18-2015, 04:34 PM

Same here. I had my doubts about the series in Season 3 and especially the first 3 or 4 episodes of Season 4, but it has been awesome again since.

SequSpur
11-19-2015, 02:43 PM
Homeland is bad ass!

InRareForm
11-19-2015, 03:15 PM
Ugly Saul getting laid, while I can't get a tinder date recently :(

InRareForm
11-30-2015, 01:42 AM
I thought she was going to walk to kitchen when Saul was messing with the phone and purse.

baseline bum
11-30-2015, 09:01 AM
How did no one else in the crew notice the doctor giving Quinn the shot before using the Sarin on him?

Spur-Addict
11-30-2015, 06:42 PM
I feel like this show is coming to an end soon.

JudynTX
12-03-2015, 01:32 PM
How did no one else in the crew notice the doctor giving Quinn the shot before using the Sarin on him?

I missed it!!! :wow Please let Allison die a slow death.

JudynTX
12-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Quinn is da man!!!

baseline bum
12-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Claire Danes gave a spoiler on Fallon last night that the season finale is going to have tons of action unlike last season's finale.

baseline bum
12-14-2015, 12:49 AM
God damnit, a week to the finale

TE
12-14-2015, 12:54 AM
Great show. Great last episode. The build up itself for the season finale sucks you in even more.

gambit1990
12-14-2015, 01:10 AM
great episode. the tension/music reminded me of the movie arlington road.

baseline bum
12-14-2015, 01:22 AM
At least there is a 99.99% chance they find Allison with a bullet to the head in the next episode.

gambit1990
12-14-2015, 02:26 AM
At least there is a 99.99% chance they find Allison with a bullet to the head in the next episode.
she is indeed "damaged goods". but it's hard for me to say what i think will happen. initially i felt like she'd escape until the middle of next season... but who would she even be an asset to? and haqqani got away so i don't she would. especially without his... clout.