PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what he is saying but

dylankerouac
10-21-2011, 07:38 PM
I like this Tony Parker.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/10/21/parker-blisters-mahinmi-in-locker-room-tirade-video/

Credit to Mysanantonio.com and project spurs.

rick1991
10-22-2011, 08:56 PM
I like TP's emotion and leadership. Wish he took more of a vocal role on the spurs

Bruno
10-22-2011, 11:04 PM
This is and old video. It's an extract of a behind the scene documentary that fallowed french NT during the 2009 summer. This documentary is a must see for french speaking Basketball fans.

The most crazy about this video is that it was made at the half of France/Belgium while France was up by 23. Having this kind of talk while you blow out the opponent just shows how hard Parker wants to win.

TP is now great in the leadership area and was just amazing this summer with France. What he did off the court is a big reason why they won the silver medal and are qualified for the Olympic games. While Parker won't be good enough to be a great franchise player in the post Duncan area, He could do a great job to mentor some young talented players.

baseline bum
10-22-2011, 11:27 PM
Only word I recognized was putain.

ginobili fan
10-23-2011, 02:00 AM
basically he says:
Ian did you remember coach Pop ?
He yelled at you all the time because of you stupidity fouling day and night!!!
Then now you bringing it back again !! are you f****** kidding me ? huh?
Don't do that anymore let Diaw and turiaf doing their job: shot blocking
that is not your job let the whose are capable of it, yours is fouling oh wait
what did i say ? don't foul like a stupid b****!!!
And first of all I'm better than you at Rap!!
What ? do you want to battle me yo what ? yo yo wh.... what say it again ? o ok ok
Putain

lefty
10-23-2011, 03:20 AM
Bordel de cul

Roger Freemason Jr.
10-23-2011, 03:23 AM
Damn, that was pretty straight up.

LOL at Nando tripping out on Parker,
and Turiaf's look of shame.

Poor Mahinmi, I know he isn't the best,
but damn, he seemed like a kid getting
humiliated in front of the whole class by his
teacher.

pawe
10-23-2011, 10:37 AM
So what did he say?

cantthinkofanything
10-23-2011, 10:59 AM
So what did he say?

He said he gets a little slower every year but he hopes to compensate by sleeping with the new players' wives.

dylankerouac
10-23-2011, 06:37 PM
I like TP's emotion and leadership. Wish he took more of a vocal role on the spurs

For sure. This may be a big week for the lockout, I'm hoping for the best.

jag
10-23-2011, 07:55 PM
This is and old video. It's an extract of a behind the scene documentary that fallowed french NT during the 2009 summer. This documentary is a must see for french speaking Basketball fans.

The most crazy about this video is that it was made at the half of France/Belgium while France was up by 23. Having this kind of talk while you blow out the opponent just shows how hard Parker wants to win.

TP is now great in the leadership area and was just amazing this summer with France. What he did off the court is a big reason why they won the silver medal and are qualified for the Olympic games. While Parker won't be good enough to be a great franchise player in the post Duncan area, He could do a great job to mentor some young talented players.

Care to translate a little?

Sense
10-23-2011, 09:22 PM
There's a semi translation on the comments on the link..

Fabbs
10-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Damn, that was pretty straight up.

LOL at Nando tripping out on Parker,
and Turiaf's look of shame.

Poor Mahinmi, I know he isn't the best,
but damn, he seemed like a kid getting
humiliated in front of the whole class by his
teacher.
I know what you're saying but we can say Mahinmi has recovered.
Played in a Championship (albeit limited) while Parker played like a dunce in losing to the 8th seed in Round 1.

Seems to me like Parker puts much more effort and passion into his Frenchy team then the Spurs.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2011, 11:54 PM
lol limited

Bruno
10-24-2011, 12:51 AM
Care to translate a little?

It was a the half time of France Belgium with France leading 48-25:

"When the coach say things and when you are on the you had to look at it. Ian, I'm taking you as an example, you can't give easy points. Against M'Benga (a big athletic 7 footer who played a little in the NBA), you don't do weak fouls by reaching behind him that gives him 2 free throws. What has the coach said during the video session? When guys are penetrating, we let Ronny (Turiaf) and Boris (Diaw) do the job and block them and they will miss their shoots. Moors (a Belgium player) won't put layups against Boris. You don't try to block him. You stay focused on grabbing the rebound because M'Benga will try to get the offensive rebound. We give them no easy points. We give them nothing. If we can beat them by 40, wee will beat them by 40. Fuck. No points. Stay Focus."

France won that game 92-54.

gospursgojas
10-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Awesome.

Remember when Tony yelled at Manu last playoffs. That was awesome too.

lefty
10-25-2011, 12:03 AM
Awesome.

Remember when Tony yelled at Manu last playoffs. That was awesome too.

TP got shitted on by Conley, so he yelled at Manu?