PDA

View Full Version : Any caucasian who thinks NHL>NBA is a blatant racist imho

Isitjustme?
10-22-2011, 12:32 AM
The NBA is clearly a more fast paced entertaining league to me. I cannot understand individuals who think a sport as dull as hockey is more fun to watch. Unless they are racist white males of course.

Monostradamus
10-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Dallas fans and ownership have the biggest case of penis envy for the Spurs franchise. Every timeout, there is a "Mom, don't let your babies grow up to be Spurs fans." video or some gay ass video with Ginobili wearing tights dancing. Hell, even before the game, the gay ass MC went back into the locker room and was talking to Bass and flopped onto the ground trying to "prepare Bass for Ginobili". It's pretty pathetic, but hilarious that they have that much envy of the Spurs.

lefty
10-22-2011, 02:16 AM
The NBA is clearly a more fast paced entertaining league to me. I cannot understand individuals who think a sport as dull as hockey is more fun to watch. Unless they are racist white males of course.

Lol.

WTF

NBA= pussy league
NHL= physical and fast paced

Isitjustme?
10-22-2011, 02:32 AM
Lol.

WTF

NBA= pussy league
NHL= physical and fast paced

I look at the two games. I look at the two fanbases. I draw conclusions. Just the way it seems to me.

ALVAREZ6
10-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Hockey is by no means slow-paced. It's one of the fastest-paced of the sports Americans watch...

scott
10-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Both sports are stupid, tbqh, imho