PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama's Labor Board Set To Rule In Favor Of The Players

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 09:39 AM
:lol This is why I voted for my man Hussein Obama...:lol Make sure your boys don't let Kool down Obama...:lmao Rule in Favor of the playas please...or else I won't vote for you in 2012...

The NLRB's members are appointed by President Barack Obama and the board is considered by many to be predisposed to protecting union interests.
NLRB Ready To Rule On Union's Claim Against NBA

Oct 22, 2011 1:42 AM EDT

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Hunter_Billy_nba_110711.jpg
Sources tell ESPN that the National Labor Relations Board appears ready to issue a ruling on the union's clam of unfair labor practices against the NBA.
If the players' claim is successful, the NLRB would ask a federal court for an injunction that ends the lockout.
The players contend that the NBA has made "draconian demands and changes" to the collective bargaining agreement and imposed a lockout when there was "no impasse in bargaining."
The union asserts that the owners have made "harsh, inflexible, and grossly regressive 'takeaway' demands" intended to remove benefits the players have bargained for since 1995. The league has used "take it or leave it" tactics without "appropriate tradeoffs," say the players.

The players also claim the NBA engaged in "surface bargaining," without the actual intent of negotiating a new agreement with the players in good faith.
The NBA seems to recognize the risks presented by the union's claim. While the management's side does not usually participate in early maneuvering at the NLRB, the NBA has taken steps to provide the NLRB with a significant amount of information in an attempt to dispute the union's complaint.

The NLRB's members are appointed by President Barack Obama and the board is considered by many to be predisposed to protecting union interests.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216150/NLRB_Ready_To_Rule_On_Unions_Claim_Against_NBA#ixz z1bWMQZezg

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Basing your vote off how the president handles an NBA lockout.....and people wonder why laws like the 3/5ths compromise ever existed

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Basing your vote off how the president handles an NBA lockout.....and people wonder why laws like the 3/5ths compromise ever existed

as long as he black and liberal / progressive he's got my vote...face it...the same reason I voted for him is also the same reason that you and others didn't vote for him...because of his skin color...so it cuts both ways...in fact the irony in the whole you voted for him because he's black spiel is the fact that since the first US president Americans ( the majority) have always voted based on race...:lol otherwise this would have happened long time ago...:lmao

Giuseppe
10-22-2011, 10:19 AM
It'd be the first thing the lunkhead would do right.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:20 AM
as long as he black and liberal / progressive he's got my vote...face it...the same reason I voted for him is also the same reason that you and others didn't vote for him...because of his skin color...so it cuts both ways...in fact the irony in the whole you voted for him because he's black spiel is the fact that since the first US president Americans ( the majority) have always voted based on race...:lol otherwise this would have happened long time ago...:lmao
I did vote for Obama so there goes your whole argument.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Obama spending one more iota of his time on professional or college sports than he already has wouldn't be doing anything right.

DPG21920
10-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Here comes some completely stupid sh*t response

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 10:25 AM

now only if he could get the Republican congress to stop conspiring against the American people and the ohh so gullible Tea-liban freaks...:lol

Seriously he has good heart Cully...he just doesn't have the House to railroad his agenda through....here's the proof:

this is what people call an empty suit...:lol and I betcha Hermain Cain, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ron Paul, that old fart Newt, and especially Mitt Romney would have never...and I mean never out of the kindness of their heart done such a thing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/obama-personal-checks_n_1019501.html

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 10:29 AM
I did vote for Obama so there goes your whole argument.

I already knew you did because you admitted it before...however, let me ask you a question...Do you know what the Hebrew meaning for stupid implies...let me tell you...it means being insensitive to moral truth...and you're quite the example of that Dok in all your simplistic stupidity...by far the dumbest Jew I've come across....

You alone don't make up the majority...learn to read between the lines numnuts...:lol

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 10:34 AM
now only if he could get the Republican congress to stop conspiring against the American people and the ohh so gullible Tea-liban freaks...:lol

Seriously he has good heart Cully...he just doesn't have the House to railroad his agenda through....here's the proof:

this is what people call an empty suit...:lol and I betcha Hermain Cain, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ron Paul, that old fart Newt, and especially Mitt Romney would have never...and I mean never out of the kindness of their heart done such a thing:

Does your chimp brain understand that Culburn is a conservative? Why are you trying to sell Obama to him? If anything, Culburn applauds every time the House blocks that monkey's path with a crate of bananas.

Since you're such a passionate libtard faggot, why not get off Spurstalk and go occupy the Houston financial district or the parking lot of your local Bank of America.

Giuseppe
10-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Seriously he has good heart Cully

He's a liar, Kool. Coupled with that killer Holder he hired they're dangerous men.

Originally I thought he might be somebody, but, in order to gain the WH he had to sell out to the Clintons.

BRHornet45
10-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Sons its basically Republican (Owners & Thousands of team employees) vs Democrat (Greedy and for the most part uneducated players)

Giuseppe
10-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Does your chimp brain understand that Culburn is a conservative? Why are you trying to sell Obama to him? If anything, Culburn applauds every time the House blocks that monkey's path with a crate of bananas.

Don't try charmin' me, Midster. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 10:39 AM
And :lmao at that Huffington Post article. Yeah, Obama writing personal checks to struggling Americans a year before he hits the campaign trail doesn't at all smack of a PR move.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:40 AM
You alone don't make up the majority
Actually I do, the overwhelming majority of Americans disapprove of Obama's 4 year run of pimping the country out to banks and throwing bailout money at corporations.

Even Al Sharpton has had to attempt damage control in the black community because black people don't even like Obama anymore.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 10:41 AM
He's a liar, Kool. Coupled with that killer Holder he hired they're dangerous men.

Originally I thought he might be somebody, but, in order to gain the WH he had to sell out to the Clintons.

Cully this game is chess not checkers...My view is always from a 50k ft level. All politicians are liars...in fact the Oath of Office in itself says you have to be in order to "protect" the American people.

Obama and Holder are no more dangerous than any previous president who sold their image to the American people. This Ronald Reagan image is one of the biggest frauds of them all.

I will maintain this statement as far as Bush is concerned..No one died when Clinton lied...

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:42 AM
And :lmao at that Huffington Post article. Yeah, Obama writing personal checks to struggling Americans a year before he hits the campaign trail doesn't at all smack of a PR move.
went from writing personal checks to struggling Americans to writing government checks to struggling banks :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Cully this game is chess not checkers...My view is always from a 50k ft level. All politicians are liars...in fact the Oath of Office in itself says you have to be in order to "protect" the American people.

Obama and Holder are no more dangerous than any previous president who sold their image to the American people. This Ronald Reagan image is one of the biggest frauds of them all.

I will maintain this statement as far as Bush is concerned..No one died when Clinton lied...
Bush will go down in the history books as America's worst president ever. Doesn't excuse Obama decisions like TARP.

But I do agree that at least Obama's lies haven't led to thousands of Americans dying in an oil war.

benefactor
10-22-2011, 10:43 AM
The players are in the right place at the right time. There is no way they rule against the union.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 10:44 AM

Since you're such a passionate libtard faggot, why not get off Spurstalk and go occupy the Houston financial district or the parking lot of your local Bank of America.

I don't hate conservatives...I understand some of their views and why they have them...I see all things Midget....including the OCD complex that imprisons you mentally. It's not your fault...I have a certain bucket that I put you in and it's full of crabs....full of em...

Giuseppe
10-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Obama and Holder are no more dangerous than any previous president who sold their image to the American people.

Holder is a cold blooded murderer. McVeigh squared it once for Ruby Ridge & Waco. But, this latest wholesale murder by Holder on the border will most likely go unpunished. That SOB.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 10:47 AM
went from writing personal checks to struggling Americans to writing government checks to struggling banks :lmao

let them fail then what...all you'd have to do when the shit hit the fan is hop your silly ass on a plane and fly back to Israel...

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Holder is a cold blooded murderer.
Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld, Condi Rice, etc. are way bigger murders than anyone in the Obama administration.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:48 AM
let them fail then what
Then the banks that survive know to be more responsible when giving loans to home buyers.

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Actually I do, the overwhelming majority of Americans disapprove of Obama's 4 year run of pimping the country out to banks and throwing bailout money at corporations.

Even Al Sharpton has had to attempt damage control in the black community because black people don't even like Obama anymore.

Cause he broke their promises to them that he pay for their mortgage and gas money.

Expect Kool to vindicate his long legged mack daddy by explaining that Obama was forced to bailout the banks because of Bush's fuckups, despite the fact that every fuckin' economist not fueled by agenda warned against the bail out.

"Over 200 economists, including myself, have a signed a petition asking Congress to reject Bailout. Here are my reasons...

by Tully
(libertarian)
Thursday, October 2, 2008

Listening to some of our nations top political leaders, one gets an uneasy feeling that The Great Depression II is right around the corner, unless we entrust the federal government to engage in a massive 700 billion bailout plan that will ultimately save 'main street' from Wall Street's mess. But if that's the case, why have over 200 leading economists from Harvard, MIT, Northwestern, the University of Chicago, and other respected institutions signed a petition opposing rapid passage of this bailout?"

http://www.nolanchart.com/article5086-why-the-bailout-is-wrong.html

No way would Obama leave his corporate zoo keepers on Wall Street out to try, not after all those bananas they donated to his coffers.

dbestpro
10-22-2011, 10:50 AM

Koolaid drinking the koolaid.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Cause he broke their promises to them that he pay for their mortgage and gas money.

P36x8rTb3jI

"If I help him, he's gonna help me" :lmao

More like, "If I help him, he's gonna help Goldman Sachs"

dbestpro
10-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Bush will go down in the history books as America's worst president ever. Doesn't excuse Obama decisions like TARP.

But I do agree that at least Obama's lies haven't led to thousands of Americans dying in an oil war.

Funny stuff. Probably, will be the history books used in Cuba, Iran and Venezuela.
The indivdual who is considered the worse president with an approval rating of 31% entering his fourth year was Jimmy Carter.
Number 2? Barrack Obama at 41%.
Liberal or conservative, there are a whole bunch of people that expect better results. Maybe, Barrack should listen to Bill Clinton a little when it comes to dealing with a split Congress.

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 10:57 AM

And why didn't that porch monkey sick the dogs on AIG when they clearly violated the 500K cap on executive compensation?

:cry B-B-B-But Obama cares about Main St. :cry
:cry Bush made him do it. :cry

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Holder is a cold blooded murderer. McVeigh squared it once for Ruby Ridge & Waco. But, this latest wholesale murder by Holder on the border will most likely go unpunished. That SOB.

Holder fucked up...I don't think that was intentional...but he will skate...and he should skate...The insane things that have been done in the name of Christian righteousness cloaked under the American Flag are unspeakable.

I just wished you felt the same way about the Iran- Contra affair under the Reagan Admin, that led to the Sale of WMD's to Saddam Hussein also under Reagan's watch...and also the support of Osama Bin-Laden by the USA when they were fighting the Russians in Afgan during that 10-yr war...
( Rambo 2 I think was based off this support of the Mujahadeen)

Revisit history for me Cully...

The US helped to educate Fidel Castro

They Gave weapons to Iran and Iraq

Saddam used the US given helicopters to gas his own people with US given WMD's
Osama Bin Laden was given weapons / training/ and support by the USA to fight the Russians ( and he eventually turned on the US)
Bush made peace with Gaddafi after he killed hundreds of Swedes and Americans in a Pan AM flight.

I could go on and on...

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 11:00 AM

you can't see the forest for the trees...simpleton :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Then the banks that survive know to be more responsible when giving loans to home buyers.

ok...:hat

dbestpro
10-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Holder fucked up...I don't think that was intentional...but he will skate...and he should skate...The insane things that have been done in the name of Christian righteousness cloaked under the American Flag are unspeakable.

I just wished you felt the same way about the Iran- Contra affair under the Reagan Admin, that led to the Sale of WMD's to Saddam Hussein also under Reagan's watch...and also the support of Osama Bin-Laden by the USA when they were fighting the Russians in Afgan during that 10-yr war...
( Rambo 2 I think was based off this support of the Mujahadeen)

Revisit history for me Cully...

The US helped to educate Fidel Castro

They Gave weapons to Iran and Iraq

Saddam used the US given helicopters to gas his own people with US given WMD's
Osama Bin Laden was given weapons / training/ and support by the USA to fight the Russians ( and he eventually turned on the US)
Bush made peace with Gaddafi after he killed hundreds of Swedes and Americans in a Pan AM flight.

I could go on and on...

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0406g.asp

..........we are going to probably see this story repeat itself in Iraq and Lybia within the next few years.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Funny stuff. Probably, will be the history books used in Cuba, Iran and Venezuela.
The indivdual who is considered the worse president with an approval rating of 31% entering his fourth year was Jimmy Carter.
I see your retarded opinions don't stop at basketball. Do you not remember Bush having the lowest approval rating in American history of any president leaving office? Do you not remember "McCain voting with George Bush 90% of the time" being what won Obama an election?

22% approval :lmao
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opinion/polls/main4728399.shtml

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 11:03 AM

Expect Kool to vindicate his long legged mack daddy by explaining that Obama was forced to bailout the banks because of Bush's fuckups, despite the fact that every fuckin' economist not fueled by agenda warned against the bail out.

"Over 200 economists, including myself, have a signed a petition asking Congress to reject Bailout. Here are my reasons...

by Tully
(libertarian)
Thursday, October 2, 2008

Listening to some of our nations top political leaders, one gets an uneasy feeling that The Great Depression II is right around the corner, unless we entrust the federal government to engage in a massive 700 billion bailout plan that will ultimately save 'main street' from Wall Street's mess. But if that's the case, why have over 200 leading economists from Harvard, MIT, Northwestern, the University of Chicago, and other respected institutions signed a petition opposing rapid passage of this bailout?"

http://www.nolanchart.com/article5086-why-the-bailout-is-wrong.html

No way would Obama leave his corporate zoo keepers on Wall Street out to try, not after all those bananas they donated to his coffers.

you sure like playing with Monkeys....:lol you post nothing but bill boards and platitudes midget...you don't impress me what-so-ever...

proceed on

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 11:05 AM
Liberal or conservative, there are a whole bunch of people that expect better results. Maybe, Barrack should listen to Bill Clinton a little when it comes to dealing with a split Congress.

Approval ratings don't necessarily correspond with the actual damage a president has done to the country, and Bush is no doubt the worst president of all-time. Just because he carried the (R) next to his to name and had this retarded folksy charisma about him doesn't mean he was a traditional conservative. The Iraq War and its trillion dollar price tag was the biggest mistake a single president made in the history of the union. The bailout was also authored by his administration. Not to mention his soft-stance on illegal immigration, his fear-mongering after 911 that produced the "War on Terror" and the Patriot Act, and his litany of freedom inhibiting social reforms.

The porch monkey is top 5, though. No doubt.

BRHornet45
10-22-2011, 11:05 AM
sons the media got what they wanted by fooling most of the country into voting for Obama. It had absolutely nothing to do with finding the right person for the job or offering equal and fair coverage, but rather it had everything to do with promoting a "feel good" story with Obama. Look we have a black man (who is half white, but we MUST ignore that fact) and he can read, write, and talk! Let's put him in the White house! LOL at America for buying into the hype and LOL at all of the sissy white men who voted for him because of their own in the closet white guilt.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 11:06 AM
sons the media got what they wanted by fooling most of the country into voting for Obama. It had absolutely nothing to do with finding the right person for the job or offering equal and fair coverage, but rather it had everything to do with promoting a "feel good" story with Obama. Look we have a black man (who is half white, but we MUST ignore that fact) and he can read, write, and talk! Let's put him in the White house! LOL at America for buying into the hype and LOL at all of the sissy white men who voted for him because of their own in the closet white guilt.

I guess you can see Russia from your house as well...Do I need to break out the Couric interviews again....:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Oh and :lol @ implying Iran would view Bush as the worst president ever. The war Bush raged in Iraq took out a dictator who was an enemy and threat to Iran and in the process filled Iraq with the same extremists who run Iran. Bush's presidency was the best thing that ever happened to Iran.

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 11:08 AM
you sure like playing with Monkeys....:lol you post nothing but bill boards and platitudes midget...you don't impress me what-so-ever...

proceed on

In other words, "I have no rebuttal."

ChumpDumper
10-22-2011, 11:08 AM
For those of you behind the owners I'm gonna throw a bone at you...and it will be my last on the topic...

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 11:09 AM
now the gay man enters the discussion

ChumpDumper
10-22-2011, 11:09 AM
my last on the topic...

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 11:10 AM
In other words, "I have no rebuttal."

here you go...:lol

4P72Gh_K-po

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Approval ratings don't necessarily correspond with the actual damage a president has done to the country, and Bush is no doubt the worst president of all-time. Just because he carried the (R) next to his to name and had this retarded folksy charisma about him doesn't mean he was a traditional conservative. The Iraq War and its trillion dollar price tag was the biggest mistake a single president made in the history of the union. The bailout was also authored by his administration. Not to mention his soft-stance on illegal immigration, his fear-mongering after 911 that produced the "War on Terror" and the Patriot Act, and his litany of freedom inhibiting social reforms.

The porch monkey is top 5, though. No doubt.

I'd go:

1) Bush Jr.
2) Warren G. Harding
3) James Buchanan
4) Andrew Johnson
5) Franklin Pierce

Bush at (1) will be cemented for years to come as people get more educated about what went on for 8 years. With that said, Obama isn't a top 5 worst president ever. Warren G. Harding was corrupt beyond belief and the presidents leading up to Lincoln/right after Lincoln were horrible people who advocated slavery/manifest destiny.

Giuseppe
10-22-2011, 11:16 AM
manifest destiny.

Bend over. I'll manifest your fuckin' destiny.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 11:17 AM
That doesn't even make sense.

Giuseppe
10-22-2011, 11:18 AM
That doesn't even make sense.

Nonetheless let's try it.

"Take them panties right on off."

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 11:20 AM
here you go...:lol

4P72Gh_K-po

One of Obama's more coherent speeches.

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 11:29 AM
One of Obama's more coherent speeches.

just like when he destroyed the Republicans at their own retreat and it was Televised...:lol

_rIISL2HTck

bJ5lmvdle2c

ElNono
10-22-2011, 11:29 AM

Not really. In the US too. Dubya's incompetence was on a class of it's own.

As DoK said, it doesn't excuse Barry though.

BRHornet45
10-22-2011, 11:31 AM
I guess you can see Russia from your house as well...Do I need to break out the Couric interviews again....:lol

LOL Palin

Kool ... son its black folk like you who make me cringe at my black side. You know its like when you walk into a movie theater and see a row of sistas and you immediately know that everyone in the theater is fucked now. Son that row of sistas is you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Granted Bush lovers aren't the most intelligent bunch out there, I've never seen one so fuckin stupid that he would use approval ratings in defense of Bush after Bush broke every fuckin low approval/high disapproval rating record imaginable his last year in office.

ElNono
10-22-2011, 11:35 AM
Back to the lockout and the topic at hand, there's a lot of billions in play here. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about some pressure from the WH to the NLRB to favor the owners here. Talking about 'the poor people :cry:cry:cry' is how Barry got people to vote for him. When it comes to money though, it's only been flowing to the top.

Axe Murderer
10-22-2011, 11:37 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 11:37 AM
LOL Palin

Kool ... son its black folk like you who make me cringe at my black side. You know its like when you walk into a movie theater and see a row of sistas and you immediately know that everyone in the theater is fucked now. Son that row of sistas is you.

The goods.

skut_farkus
10-22-2011, 11:47 AM
LOL Palin

/thread

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-22-2011, 12:14 PM
LOL Palin

good maybe I can shame the uncle Rukus outta your sorry ass...:lol

the reality is I don't go to movies...got my own movie theater and with all the latest movie feeds ( shish don't tell no one) :lol...and I seriously doubt you eating like I'm eating BR...whether it's pussy or food....we're in different social classes tbh...:lol same for me and midget...he's nothing but lower middle class white guy probably earning 50-80k / yr and that makes him happy...:lol

Marinate on these for a minute Rukus Jr...:lol

LiV22pJYG7M VcNsZeoCq2I

midnightpulp
10-22-2011, 12:22 PM
good maybe I can shame the uncle Rukus outta your sorry ass...:lol

the reality is I don't go to movies...got my own movie theater and with all the latest movie feeds ( shish don't tell no one) :lol...and I seriously doubt you eating like I'm eating BR...whether it's pussy or food....we're in different social classes tbh...:lol same for me and midget...he's nothing but lower middle class white guy probably earning 50-80k / yr and that makes him happy...:lol

Marinate on these for a minute Rukus Jr...:lol

LiV22pJYG7M VcNsZeoCq2I

Bought by mommy and daddy.

The Franchise
10-22-2011, 03:54 PM
There are a lot of dumb motherfuckers in this thread.

Juggity
10-22-2011, 08:02 PM
You know you've entered into an awful thread when Kool is the one making the best points.

BRHornet45
10-22-2011, 08:15 PM
You know you've entered into an awful thread when Kool is the one making the best points.

lol mad Democrat

"give me! give me! give me!" attitude