PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall Street Protesters are really showing the titans of high finance...

TarantinoRezDog
10-23-2011, 12:11 AM
by, by, by DRESSING UP AS ZOMBIES!! :lmao

RMsgN2WF0-M

Lol at Occutard Wall Street.

Nbadan
10-23-2011, 12:43 AM
meanwhile

yWow5WIypis

TarantinoRezDog
10-23-2011, 12:47 AM
meanwhile

yWow5WIypis

"OMG! The horse stepped on mah foot! Police brutality! Police brutality!"

Those police are being kind. If that was me, I'd nightstick each and every one of them unwashed hippy fucks.

Nbadan
10-23-2011, 12:57 AM
Do that and you'll have a million protestors....you don't understand the nature of peaceful resistance do you?

Winehole23
10-23-2011, 01:00 AM
What better way to show your love for America and your regard for traditional values, than punching out some dirty fucking hippies.

Wild Cobra
10-23-2011, 01:05 AM
What better way to show your love for America and your regard for traditional values, than punching out some dirty fucking hippies.
If you ask me, the protesters are trying to live up to the term "communist hippie pinko fag!"

TarantinoRezDog
10-23-2011, 01:14 AM
Do that and you'll have a million protestors....you don't understand the nature of peaceful resistance do you?

I find the Occutard Wall Street completely insincere and phony, like a bunch of privileged brats got together and decided it would be "cool" to play rebellion for a week. The New York times even reported that the Wall Street corporate execs, who the protesters are so desperately trying to unnerve, regard the movement as nothing more than an entertaining sideshow.

These bourgeoisie sign wavers and slogan chanters aren't prepared for the discomfort a real revolution would entail, even a peaceful one. Why don't they make a real statement and cancel their cell phone service, cable service, throw the iPhone, laptop, and flat screen television in the East River, and do absolutely nothing beyond their job (if they have one) and spend money on absolutely nothing beyond the bare essentials, communicating to the corporate institutions they so despise that we aren't buying any more of your made-in-Chinese shit until some real change is made.

But they'll never do that because for a 20 year old college grad "teh" Xbox and iPhone are just too fun.

The only thing the protesters have succeeded in is finding a vehicle to vent their angst.

Nbadan
10-23-2011, 01:40 AM
I find the Occutard Wall Street completely insincere and phony, like a bunch of privileged brats got together and decided it would be "cool" to play rebellion for a week. The New York times even reported that the Wall Street corporate execs, who the protesters are so desperately trying to unnerve, regard the movement as nothing more than an entertaining sideshow.

They are so 'unworried' that they are threatening to cut donations to democratic legislators who openly support the movement...they are so unworried they are paying millions to their shills in the corporate media to attempt to discredit the movement....they are so unworried that they are spending millions to hire their own private police forces.....but this movement is not the tea party...it will not be co-opted like the tea party was...

TarantinoRezDog
10-23-2011, 01:48 AM
They are so 'unworried' that they are threatening to cut donations to democratic legislators who openly support the movement...they are so unworried they are paying millions to their shills in the corporate media to attempt to discredit the movement....they are so unworried that they are spending millions to hire their own private police forces.....but this movement is not the tea party...it will not be co-opted like the tea party was...

Links please.