PDA

View Full Version : Simmons: Proactively mourning the NBA

ElNono
10-24-2011, 02:22 AM
Good read :lol

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7131896/proactively-mourning-nba

Giuseppe
10-24-2011, 03:56 AM
I read it last week, but, since I don't start threads as a rule I let it rest.

Number 1 was rich. That's what happens when you don't believe.

tee, hee.

badfish22
10-24-2011, 06:02 PM
I read it last week, but, since I don't start threads as a rule I let it rest.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3130224

Mel_13
10-24-2011, 06:06 PM
21. Deron Williams mysteriously disappearing for 36 hours in December, followed by a press conference in which Williams (with fresh bruises on his face) sits next to Mikhail Prokhorov and announces that he's inked a lucrative extension to remain with the Nets.

Stalin
10-24-2011, 06:25 PM
^ thats how we do business in soviet russia, scrah

Giuseppe
10-24-2011, 08:27 PM
1. The KG Era Celtics. RIP. One title, should have had two. I still can't believe KG got hurt on the alley-oop in 2009. I still can't believe Perkins went down in Game 6. I still can't believe we lost Game 7 when the other team's best player went 6-for-24. I still can't believe Artest's 3 went in. I still can't believe we traded Perkins for Green. Sigh.

---------

Ain't been the same since they tagged, bagged & slabbed Bias. Gonna play PG. Gonna wax Magic. Gonna make us sorry.

Buh, bye.

DMC
10-24-2011, 10:11 PM
I read that article the day it was posted. He's the only writer ESPN has that I care to read, even though he dogs my team often.

Anyone car to start a deck of cards on his predictions to see which come true?

baseline bum
10-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Ain't been the same since they tagged, bagged & slabbed Bias. Gonna play PG. Gonna wax Magic. Gonna make us sorry.

Buh, bye.

You're a cold motherfucker, culburn. :lol

DMC
10-24-2011, 10:41 PM
1. The KG Era Celtics. RIP. One title, should have had two. I still can't believe KG got hurt on the alley-oop in 2009. I still can't believe Perkins went down in Game 6. I still can't believe we lost Game 7 when the other team's best player went 6-for-24. I still can't believe Artest's 3 went in. I still can't believe we traded Perkins for Green. Sigh.

---------

Buh, bye.
The shock is more than I can bear...

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 04:12 AM
I read that article the day it was posted. He's the only writer ESPN has that I care to read, even though he dogs my team often.

Anyone car to start a deck of cards on his predictions to see which come true?

He's a sour graped SOB.

Everybody wishin' Artest missed that shot. Everybody wishin' Vuj missed those free throw. Everybody wishin' Kobe went 5-24.

Uh, uh. Not on your sweet bippys.

silverblk mystix
10-25-2011, 05:01 AM
He's a sour graped SOB.

Everybody wishin' Artest missed that shot. Everybody wishin' Vuj missed those free throw. Everybody wishin' Kobe went 5-24.

wishin'....wishin'

Remember last season when ALL the lakers and their alleged fans were WISHIN' that the lakers would play the MAVS in the playoffs?

How'd that turn out? :lmao

DMC
10-25-2011, 08:06 AM
He's a sour graped SOB.

You can't live in the past, it's too crowded with other Laker fans.

Jodelo
10-25-2011, 08:08 AM
wishin'....wishin'

Remember last season when ALL the lakers and their alleged fans were WISHIN' that the lakers would play the MAVS in the playoffs?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Was a good article till Simmons' inevitable Steve Nash cock slurping moment he has in every article.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 08:39 AM
wishin'....wishin'

Like The Skunker!!!

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 08:39 AM
You can't live in the past, it's too crowded with other Laker fans.

& with:::

Kobe: 5

the shit bag: 4

tee, hee.

Banzai
10-25-2011, 11:42 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/PHELPSbong.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3973)

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 12:07 PM
49. Sacramento getting its stadium done, Sacramento saving the Kings … and Kevin Johnson finally coming through in the clutch. (Inside joke for Phoenix fans.)

---

Grand to see a child molester rise up & make good.