PDA

View Full Version : I will now proceed to make random useless posts. A1 Burger Is Back!

PM5K
10-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Happy to say that the A1 Thick And Hearty Burger from Whataburger is back!

JudynTX
10-24-2011, 01:06 PM
So is the McRib.

PM5K
10-24-2011, 01:07 PM
Fuck your McRib.

RandomGuy
10-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Did someone say "random"?

Some trees switch sexes every other year.

Halberto
10-24-2011, 01:23 PM
The honey bbq chicken sandwich is way better

I. Hustle
10-24-2011, 01:31 PM
That green chile burger was pretty good imho

Sense
10-24-2011, 01:44 PM
I think the patty melt is the best they got.

bus driver
10-24-2011, 02:06 PM
have already eaten two A-1 burgers
those damn things are addictive

Trainwreck2100
10-24-2011, 02:07 PM
welcome to 24 days ago

PM5K
10-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Yeah thanks for telling me asshole.

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2011, 02:11 PM
I will now proceed to make random useless posts.

Wait...starting now????

Re: LOL Steve Jobs was planning to spend all of crApple's cash in War
“It's not your fault though, it's Steves for saying it was...”

Re: LOL Steve Jobs was planning to spend all of crApple's cash in War
“Did Steve Jobs fuck Haters wife or something? I know his name is Hater, but seriously.Did Steve Jobs fuck Haters wife or something? I know his name is Hater, but seriously.”

Re: United States Federal Witness Protection Program...
“.”

Re: Kat Dennings
“After watching 40 yr old virgin, my dreams came true when those pics leaked, and I wasn't disappointed.”

Re: Question about external hard drive for 360
“Yeah those things really get scratched when they spin around inside..........”

Re: anyone been watching American Horror Story?
“I was thinking more strange for the sake of being strange. But it's nothing else, it's not funny, compelling, interesting, I mean there's just nothing there to make me want to continue seeing it,...”

Re: Combine threads to make up an "Enquirer" headline...
“Pretty funny if you ask me, which you didn't.”

Dex
10-24-2011, 02:12 PM
It was in another thread. Don't you read every single thread before you start a new one?

PM5K
10-24-2011, 02:21 PM
It was in another thread. Don't you read every single thread before you start a new one?

ALWAYS, but I'm thinking about gettin thicker glasses.

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2011, 02:27 PM
ALWAYS, but I'm thinking about gettin thicker glasses.

you mean you're "thawting" about gettin thicker glasses

cantthinkofanything
10-24-2011, 02:29 PM
With the lack of NBA news, I thought it'd be neat to revisit some of your columns from last season

Game Thawts by PM5K
It's hard to talk about the Spurs right now, I'm still pretty disappointed that the Rangers lost last night. How stupid is it that some guy in a suit (Texas Rangers CEO) guaranteed a game seven? That's the kind of thing the players or managers do. Even Nolan Ryan could have gotten away with it, even though he's a suit, but it's because he's Nolan freakin Ryan.

I hope that guy has some salt and pepper for his crow.

So the Spurs proved me wrong last night and won against the Clippers. I really just figured "who gets up for a Clippers game", but then I realized you don't really have to.

So Hill hurt is hexagaon, or oxtagon, I can't recall. The good news is he didn't break his isosceles.

Jefferson continues to be ultra aggressive, and while his shot won't always be this accurate, the point is he's playing like he's got some balls. The bad news is I think he borrowed Dejuan Blair's.

Taigo "The Golden God"/"Master Splinter" Splitter scored his first, and only points on a dunk. I think I'll call him Tiago "Dunkin" Splitter.

We also touched on the Tony Parker extension in my first thawts, but not so much on the value. If you had any question in your mind just look at the Mike Conley extension: (45 million over 5 years). Compare it to the Tony Parker extension: (50 million 4 years), and you'll see just how good of a deal the front office made.

http://www.sanantoniodispatch.com/gregg-popovich.jpg

(I just wanted to use that pic because Pop looks like he's saying the "F" word to somebody).

Next Game: Wednesday @ the Suns

Leetonidas
10-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Says the bitter asian male who regularly demolishes 3 Chalupas from Taco Bell, faggot :lmao

Dex
10-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Whatthefuckisthisburger has retards working there. No, really... they have mofos with down syndrome in there. I dont roll like that.

Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

:lmao thinking Taco Bell has higher standards than Whataburger.

Dex
10-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Im just saying... Ive never met a real life retard at Taco Bell.

That's because it's impossible to meet one's self.

Seriously though, there are a lot of Taco Bells out there, so keep searching. I used to live up the street from one that seemed to be run exclusively by crackheads, and I heard so many horror stories about the place that I refused to eat there.

Not saying Whataburger picks the cream of the crop either, but as a whole they definitely seem to have better employees and a cleaner environment than the Taco Bells I've been to.

Special people need jobs, too! Stop being so damn insensitive, luva!

4>0rings
10-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Didn't they JUST take this burger away and for good they said??? Fuck you whataburger, your fries suck.

bus driver
10-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Didn't they JUST take this burger away and for good they said??? Fuck you whataburger, your fries suck.

i agree with the fries not being that great, but the catsup makes up for it