PDA

View Full Version : Dear Nazr

TheTruth
06-15-2005, 08:35 AM
You have met my every expectation. I love the way you keep every rebound alive, how you mix it up down low, and I love your attitude. BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT. Please expect the pass the next time Manu is coming down the lane. PLEASE.

fraga
06-15-2005, 10:39 AM
And what's up with your damn butterfingers.....sheesh...catch the f*cking ball with both hands...and when your down low...just dunk the f*cking ball...stop trying to lay it up...and what's up with the traveling all the time...keep your damn feet set...pump fake if you have to...and if your gonna foul somebody....foul the sh!t out of them...

MiNuS
06-15-2005, 10:47 AM
I don't think it was smart passing the ball to NaZ.

Can we just say the game was lost on the last minute of the third by TO,batted balls,blocks,and alot of DUMB mistakes. PERIOD. Manu & Parker made 10 turnovers!
Manu had 6 turnovers(assists) for the Pistons.

The Pistons came to play for 48 minutes. PERIOD!

Jimcs50
06-15-2005, 10:55 AM
I do not know why Nazr could not grab the ball last night. He had made great strides this year in finally being able to catch and shoot, but last night, he was horrible in both catching the ball, and getting the ball up before the shot blockers got to him. To be fair, TD had the same problem getting the ball up to the rim. Detroit just played great defense in the interior all game long.

Props to their bigs and their guards who double teamed the post.

silverandblackreign
06-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Our bigs just need to raise the physicality of play. Detroit has the set the standard at the Palace, and now we need to elevate our play. Go up STRONG to the hole....PERIOD! None of these soft lay-ins, or floaters...

wildbill2u
06-15-2005, 12:58 PM
You have met my every expectation. I love the way you keep every rebound alive, how you mix it up down low, and I love your attitude. BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT. Please expect the pass the next time Manu is coming down the lane. PLEASE.

I thought Nasr got 'Pop'ed.' So he missed a desperation pass from an out of control Manu. Who didn't? He only played 18 minutes and had better stats than Horry with 30 minutes. If you don't believe me, check out the box.

Sometimes Pop looks at one or two isolated plays and pulls a guy and forgets about him. I think Nasr should have played more minutes against their big frontline. He could have helped a lot.