Drachen
10-25-2011, 09:14 AM
what is the circle.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 09:15 AM
The U.S.

Drachen
10-25-2011, 09:16 AM
well that is pretty cool, we are kinda bucking the trend there.

lefty
10-25-2011, 09:18 AM
haha

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Too bad we aren't going to be able to do that forever. There's a reason countries like Germany, Japan and Canada are gaining on us economically, it's because they don't elect their leaders based off which one likes Jeebus the most.

101A
10-25-2011, 09:31 AM
Too bad we aren't going to be able to do that forever. There's a reason countries like Germany, Japan and Canada are gaining on us economically, it's because they don't elect their leaders based off which one likes Jeebus the most.

Atheism; bastion of bigotry. Why can't you be more tolerant? Why must you hate? Life is better when you aren't so bitter. I, obviously, am not going to suggest you find God, but I will suggest that you find SOMETHING in your life to hang your hat on other than, "I'm NOT a believer." "I'm, obviously, smarter than those who are - here's a random chart to prove it."

Again, don't hate, you'll be happier for it.

And, I'll pray for you.

admiralsnackbar
10-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Atheism; bastion of bigotry. Why can't you be more tolerant? Why must you hate? Life is better when you aren't so bitter. I, obviously, am not going to suggest you find God, but I will suggest that you find SOMETHING in your life to hang your hat on other than, "I'm NOT a believer." "I'm, obviously, smarter than those who are - here's a random chart to prove it."

And, I'll pray for you.
Well said, 101A.

Except for the whole "bastion of bigotry" thing, maybe.

Just because you only notice obnoxious atheists doesn't mean they all want to sneer at you contemptuously any more than you want to pray for people's death with Pat Robertson.

Blake
10-25-2011, 09:47 AM

And, I'll pray for you.

Christians: bastions of bigotry towards Mormons, homosexuals and evolutionists to name a few.

I pray that Satan will one day remove In God We Trust from our currency so that I don't feel the constant bigotry every time I make a purchase.

admiralsnackbar
10-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Christians: bastions of bigotry towards Mormons, homosexuals and evolutionists to name a few.
Not all of them.

EDIT-- Not all Christians.

Blake
10-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Not all of them.

EDIT-- Not all Christians.

right, just like not all atheists.

101A has been a bastion of Straw lately.

admiralsnackbar
10-25-2011, 10:03 AM
right, just like not all atheists.

101A has been a bastion of Straw lately.
Fair enough. I've been awol for a few months -- not up to speed.

mingus
10-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Christians/Jews aren't bigoted toward Mormons. Not any that i know of. have any statistics on that, Blake, or you just pulling that out your ass?

homosexuals? don't narrow the scope of your criticism to fit you're anti-religious bias. Ever been to Japan? See what rights are afforded to gays in Japan and get back to me. it aint just a Christian thang.

evolutionists? the Pope has already given credence to the theory.

admiralsnackbar
10-25-2011, 10:07 AM
Christians/Jews aren't bigoted toward Mormons. Not any that i know of. have any statistics on that, Blake, or you just pulling that out your ass?

homosexuals? don't narrow the scope of your criticism to fit you're anti-religious bias. Ever been to Japan? See what rights are afforded to gays in Japan and get back to me. it aint just a Christian thang.

...just how young are you, anyway?

vy65
10-25-2011, 10:15 AM
lol posting a chart = bastion of bigotry

lol persecution of christians in America

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 10:34 AM

And, I'll pray for you.
I'm just posting the facts. The smarter countries tend to be the less religious countries, as shown by the chart. There's nothing bigoted about a linear regression chart.

I also wouldn't care about religion at all if religious people didn't think that the bible should impact laws in this country. That's the only reason I give a shit.

Blake
10-25-2011, 10:34 AM

have you been keeping up with the GOP primaries?

homosexuals? .....it aint just a Christian thang.

but we agree it's still a Christian thang.

meh, I'm not really sure I can call it bigotry.

just ignorance on the part of die hard Bible thumpers + mouse.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 10:35 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Athiests have an agenda against religion by definition, correct? If you didn't believe in God but didn't care what others did, wouldn't that just make you agnostic? If so, athiests should stop imposing their beliefs on everyone else imo.

Blake
10-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Athiests have an agenda against religion by definition, correct?

What dictionary are you using

Drachen
10-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Athiests have an agenda against religion by definition, correct? If you didn't believe in God but didn't care what others did, wouldn't that just make you agnostic? If so, athiests should stop imposing their beliefs on everyone else imo.

No, and No.

Atheists don't believe in a God/Higher Power/Etc. This doesn't immediately create an agenda against those who are theistic.

I believe that blue is the best color, you may believe that red is the best color, this doesn't automatically create an agenda against your red-loving.

As far as agnosticism, I will let wikipedia speak for me.

In the strict sense, however, agnosticism is the view that human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify knowledge whether God exists or does not. Within agnosticism there are agnostic atheists (who do not believe any deity exists, but do not deny it as a possibility) and agnostic theists (who believe a God exists but do not claim to know that).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

101A
10-25-2011, 12:01 PM

lol persecution of christians in America

No, he's just one of a number of (self-superior) atheists on the board who randomly, and without cause, pick fights with people of faith in general, and Christians in particular. They are openly hostile and threatened by Christian's mere existence.

Also, the mere fact that I believe two different things: 1. That murder is wrong and that 2. God commands: "Thou Shalt not Kill"...DOES NOT mean that I think there should be a law banning murder because it is in the bible.

Straw, indeed.

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
What dictionary are you using

Idk man that's just the general vibe I always got without ever taking the time to look it up, man you athiests should really relax and stop putting off such a vibe if you aren't even for abolishing religion completely :rolleyes

admiralsnackbar
10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
In the history of mankind there has never been a more amazing information-delivery system than the one you're typing on... why on earth would you ask a bunch of twats on a basketball bulletin board?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 12:08 PM
No, he's just one of a number of (self-superior) atheists on the board who randomly, and without cause, pick fights with people of faith in general, and Christians in particular. They are openly hostile and threatened by Christian's mere existence.

Also, the mere fact that I believe two different things: 1. That murder is wrong and that 2. God commands: "Thou Shalt not Kill"...DOES NOT mean that I think there should be a law banning murder because it is in the bible.

Straw, indeed.
Posting a regression chart pointing out a trend wasn't really picking a fight, you're very defensive on this topic.

I was talking about abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, etc. Idk where I referred to murder laws.

Before you claim abortion is murder, there's mounds of scientific evidence against that claim, and it's a claim created by religion.

Drachen
10-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Idk man that's just the general vibe I always got without ever taking the time to look it up, man you athiests should really relax and stop putting off such a vibe if you aren't even for abolishing religion completely :rolleyes

Thank you for admitting to making generalizations rather than educating yourself.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-25-2011, 12:19 PM
J3YOIImOoYM

101A
10-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Posting a regression chart pointing out a trend wasn't really picking a fight, you're very defensive on this topic.

I thought I was being offensive; I accused you of being a bigot.

I was talking about abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, etc. Idk where I referred to murder laws.

Before you claim abortion is murder, there's mounds of scientific evidence against that claim, and it's a claim created by religion.

Murder was simply used as an example. I am against it. God is against it. Doesn't mean I am against it BECAUSE God is against it. Nor does my position on any of the other subjects you list suggest that, either.

By the way, by topic on your list:

Abortion: I'm against it in all circumstances except to save the life of the mother.

Gay Marriage: I have no problem with it, in fact, I would vote in favor of it; if they want the handcuffs that go along with marriage and being married, let them have them.

Stem Cell Research: I am against cloning human embryos to grow their stem cells and harvest them - I have no problem with stem cell research from existing lines; and, obviously, not from adult stem cells.

Now, you might want to claim that my reasons for being against Abortion and STR are BECAUSE I am a Christian; but then you need to explain how I am for Gay Marriage....no doubt each are influenced by my belief and faith structure; no way for them to not be, but there is not a causal relationship.

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Thank you for admitting to making generalizations rather than educating yourself.

nah it's just all you see everywhere how many athiest groups have cried about getting all sorts of stuff removed from school and textbooks? yeah. you can't sit there and tell me that modern athiests don't have a terribly negative and downright destructive attitude towards religion tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Are you intentionally playing dumb or are you that narcissistic? This thread wasn't made about you, and I never said you specifically had any particular belief. Thanks for the lecture on your belief system but it doesn't change the fact millions of Americans want the bible to impact laws made in this country.

Idk why you needed to go into great detail about what you believe in a thread made about religion vs. intelligence tbh.

101A
10-25-2011, 12:36 PM
J3YOIImOoYM

He needs to cite his numbers. I don't believe for an instant that 44% of American don't want evolution taught.

If someone can find a link, I'll accept it, but that is too high.

And, understand, I attend an evangelical Christian church, and the vast majority who attend THAT church would not want that - so if there are a bunch of people who want to throw out Darwin, I don't know where they're coming from if not from places like my church.

101A
10-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Are you intentionally playing dumb or are you that narcissistic? This thread wasn't made about you, and I never said you specifically had any particular belief. Thanks for the lecture on your belief system but it doesn't change the fact millions of Americans want the bible to impact laws made in this country.

Idk why you needed to go into great detail about what you believe in a thread made about religion vs. intelligence tbh.

Threads evolve; I was not responding to the ot - we are having a dialogue, I'm trying to make a point. Apparently I have not done a very good job of it.

Drachen
10-25-2011, 12:38 PM
nah it's just all you see everywhere how many athiest groups have cried about getting all sorts of stuff removed from school and textbooks? yeah. you can't sit there and tell me that modern athiests don't have a terribly negative and downright destructive attitude towards religion tbh.

If I was trying to be combatitive, I could switch the word "athiest" with "christian" and "religion" with "knowledge", "tolerance", or "compassion" and based on some generalizations that I have observed, I would be pretty accurate.

101A
10-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Also, when you post a chart like that, obviously intending to suggest a belief in religion belies a low level of intelligence, how the hell do you expect the religious, who you have just called ignorant, to react?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Also, when you post a chart like that, obviously intending to suggest a belief in religion belies a low level of intelligence, how the hell do you expect the religious, who you have just called ignorant, to react?
The chart is up for interpretation, there was a simple method used to collect the data for the chart, all the chart does is display the results. Posting a chart I found on some random website saying that less religious countries tend to have a higher IQ than more religious countries doesn't mean that I've called anyone ignorant.

101A
10-25-2011, 12:54 PM
The chart is up for interpretation, there was a simple method used to collect the data for the chart, all the chart does is display the results. Posting a chart I found on some random website saying that less religious countries tend to have a higher IQ than more religious countries doesn't mean that I've called anyone ignorant.

Oh, I'm sorry - the laughing emoticon was to be translated as "discuss".

Got it.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-25-2011, 12:55 PM
He needs to cite his numbers. I don't believe for an instant that 44% of American don't want evolution taught.

If someone can find a link, I'll accept it, but that is too high.

And, understand, I attend an evangelical Christian church, and the vast majority who attend THAT church would not want that - so if there are a bunch of people who want to throw out Darwin, I don't know where they're coming from if not from places like my church.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/22/opinion/polls/main965223.shtml

this article doesn't state the same numbers but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Drachen
10-25-2011, 12:55 PM

I have to take a timeout from my simultaneous conversation with Y.H. in this thread to say that given DoK's posting history I cannot think of another reason that he would have posted this other than to pick a fight especially considering the fact that he didn't frame the conversation otherwise in his OP and infact posted a laughing smiley face as his only addition to the OP.

I don't dispute the info in the OP, it is a disturbing trend, but it is one that we as a nation seem to have avoided thus far, so.... good for us. I know some extremely intelligent religious people (my father who is currently in his 3 year of deacon school), and I know some ridiculously dumb religious people (girl at my work who said that she was going to vote for Perry because her pastor "backs him up". She knew nothing about his positions at all). I also know some phenomenally dumb athiests who have the ability to be just as big of hypocrites as the religious do (a friend's ex-husband, who constantly screamed that christians should be punished because they are intolerant and that religion is stupid while checking his damn horoscope).

Yes your data represents more than my antecdote, DoK, but it does nothing to prove causation. Perhaps those who are the poorest (and therefore fewer educational opportunities) have a greater proclivity to need something better to believe in.

boutons_deux
10-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Any atheists "campaign" against religion is trivial compared to the "Christian" theocrat/dominionist/supremacist campaign against Human-Americans and law.

101A
10-25-2011, 01:05 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/22/opinion/polls/main965223.shtml

this article doesn't state the same numbers but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

The headline is misleading, also - "51% don't believe in evolution" is NOT what the numbers say.

You can believe in evolution, but NOT believe that humans, themselves, are a product of it.

You are correct, however, the stats are interesting.

Drachen
10-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Any atheists "campaign" against religion is trivial compared to the "Christian" theocrat/dominionist/supremacist campaign against Human-Americans and law.

Thanks for weighing in.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Yes your data represents more than my antecdote, DoK, but it does nothing to prove causation. Perhaps those who are the poorest (and therefore fewer educational opportunities) have a greater proclivity to need something better to believe in.
If that's the case, then religion and education are inversely related, which is just as damning of religion as the chart is.

boutons_deux
10-25-2011, 01:07 PM
you're fucking welcome

Drachen
10-25-2011, 01:09 PM
If that's the case, then religion and education are inversely related, which is just as damning of religion as the chart is.

Or they are inversely related only in poor countries, or they are inversely related in countries with dictatorships..... etc.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 01:09 PM
As far as evolution goes, our president from 2000-2008 was a full blown creationist who didn't believe in evolution. There's no fuckin way someone who believes creationism over evolution would get elected president of Canada, Germany, Japan, England, etc. America is influenced by religion WAY more than any other world power, good luck denying that.

Drachen
10-25-2011, 01:13 PM
As far as evolution goes, our president from 2000-2008 was a full blown creationist who didn't believe in evolution. There's no fuckin way someone who believes creationism over evolution would get elected president of Canada, Germany, Japan, England, etc. America is influenced by religion WAY more than any other world power, good luck denying that.

which dots are represented by canada, germany, japan, england, etc.?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 01:16 PM
which dots are represented by canada, germany, japan, england, etc.?
http://hypnosis.home.netcom.com/iq_vs_religiosity.htm

Great Britian: 33% religious, 100 average IQ
Canada: 30% religious, 97 average IQ
Germany: 21% religious, 102 average IQ
Japan: 12% religious, 105 average IQ

101A
10-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Looked at the raw data for the chart.

In Italy only 27% of the population thinks religion is very important?

That's surprising.

DarrinS
10-25-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm pretty sure there are more variables.

Blake
10-25-2011, 01:30 PM
In the history of mankind there has never been a more amazing information-delivery system than the one you're typing on... why on earth would you ask a bunch of twats on a basketball bulletin board?

Spurstalk is the ultimate bastion of information, tbh

Drachen
10-25-2011, 01:31 PM

Great Britian: 33% religious, 100 average IQ
Canada: 30% religious, 97 average IQ
Germany: 21% religious, 102 average IQ
Japan: 12% religious, 105 average IQ

Looking at the list at the link, it seems that perhaps malnutrition could be a far more accurate predictor of IQ than religion. What is the Std. Dev.? It looks to be pretty large. Can you reproduce the regression analysis so that we can see what the coefficient of determination is. Maybe it is ridiculously low.

boutons_deux
10-25-2011, 01:34 PM

That's surprising.

After centuries, millenia!, of the Catholic Church squatting on Italians, their anti-clericalism is vehement.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 01:35 PM

That's surprising.

Not really. They have the vatican right there, and the church has had obscene amounts of influence over a long time. Something along the lines of "the closer you have them, the farthest away you want to be from them".

vy65
10-25-2011, 01:35 PM

Straw, indeed.

Why are you so mad over a fucking chart that looks like it was made in 1983?

boutons_deux
10-25-2011, 01:36 PM

That's surprising.

After centuries, millenia!, of the Catholic Church suffocating Italians, their anti-clericalism is vehement.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 01:36 PM
That chart is what "confirmation bias" is made of... :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Looking at the list at the link, it seems that perhaps malnutrition could be a far more accurate predictor of IQ than religion.
Then why are malnourished, poor countries generally religious countries, and why are there almost no countries with a decent standard of living and a high amount of religion? Do you think it's just coincidence?

Blake
10-25-2011, 01:42 PM
.....Doesn't mean I am against it BECAUSE God is against it. Nor does my position on any of the other subjects you list suggest that, either.

so you don't agree with every rule that God has placed in the Bible.... which leads to the notion that the God you believe in is imperfect.

seems like a waste of time, money and brainpower, imo.

DarrinS
10-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Low IQ drafted this

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 01:55 PM
^^^ No doubt. At least he has the excuse that he didn't know then what we know now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Low IQ drafted this
He also drafted separation of church and state.

Methinks he didn't want America to be a very religious country

ElNono
10-25-2011, 02:05 PM
BTW, my "no doubt" comment goes towards the fact that person drafted that. The qualification of that person having a Low IQ isn't mine.

boutons_deux
10-25-2011, 02:06 PM
"Methinks he didn't want America to be a very religious country"

YouThinks wrong.

FFs wanted separation of Church and state, no official (establishment) state religion. As a reaction to the state(royalty)-church power tandem that dominated Europe for centuries.

FFs also guaranteed freedom of religion, not saying if they cared if anybody or any percentage of citizens were or weren't religious.

iow, the FFs wanted a SECULAR government, while saying nothing about the religiosity of the citizens, only granting them freedom to practice their religion(s).

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 02:10 PM
You need to settle down a little, the FFs wanting America to be a secular country is exactly what I meant by saying "didn't want America to be a very religious country"

ElNono
10-25-2011, 02:12 PM
I gather Pakistan is at the right-bottom end of the spectrum?

lol paki
lol Naruto

ElNono
10-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Israel surprisingly missing from that chart...

101A
10-25-2011, 02:16 PM
so you don't agree with every rule that God has placed in the Bible.... which leads to the notion that the God you believe in is imperfect.

seems like a waste of time, money and brainpower, imo.

Then, by all means, don't waste your time. :toast

101A
10-25-2011, 02:17 PM
Israel surprisingly missing from that chart...

China as well.

Outliers.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2011, 02:17 PM
I have always been fascinated how you can talk to Christians and point out the various absurdities of the Gita or the Book of Mormon but they find no fault in the demonic possession of pigs or virgin getting knocked up.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 02:18 PM
China as well.

Outliers.

Israel is definitely listed in the IQ list (with 55)...

... I kid, DoK! :lol

Drachen
10-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Then why are malnourished, poor countries generally religious countries, and why are there almost no countries with a decent standard of living and a high amount of religion? Do you think it's just coincidence?

I can't come to that conclusion. I don't have any data. Heck, you cant even draw the conclusions that you are drawing since they only report those that responded as "very important". Also, we don't know what the r-squared is, so religion could explain only .01% of the IQ. I am saying that, you as a college educated person, shouldn't be trying to draw the conclusions that you are drawing from such a small amount of information.

Hooks
10-25-2011, 02:52 PM
I have a lot of problems with religion. It teaches people to be close minded, prejudice which leads to racism, it teaches people to conform and that straying away from the norm is bad, etc.

Some people that have long hair (men) will immediately be turned away in the job interview just because of their hair, their employer thinks they look like a faggot so they just dismiss them, same thing with tattoos, piercings etc. I mean where is the actual logic behind that? There is no logic behind that, it's just that these people have been literally brain washed their whole lives that they've become prejudice, if it doesn't fit in their views they shut it out.

Same thing goes with what I can and cannot watch on TV, listen to on the radio, even in video games, I can't smoke weed which is practically harmless because of religious people that are the driving force against legalizing it.

Religion is controlling, they can't mind their own fucking business it's like they must have a say in EVERYTHING people do even in their personal lives where it's not affecting anybody at all.

ploto
10-25-2011, 04:21 PM
I have a lot of problems with religion. It teaches people to be close minded, prejudice which leads to racism, it teaches people to conform and that straying away from the norm is bad, etc.

Jesus was the opposite of close-minded and surely would be viewed as a non-comformist.

Some people that have long hair (men) will immediately be turned away in the job interview just because of their hair, their employer thinks they look like a faggot so they just dismiss them, same thing with tattoos, piercings etc. I mean where is the actual logic behind that? There is no logic behind that, it's just that these people have been literally brain washed their whole lives that they've become prejudice, if it doesn't fit in their views they shut it out.

Same thing goes with what I can and cannot watch on TV, listen to on the radio, even in video games, I can't smoke weed which is practically harmless because of religious people that are the driving force against legalizing it.

There are plenty of prejudiced people who are not religious.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Jesus was the opposite of close-minded and surely would be viewed as a non-comformist.
Yet people use Jesus as an excuse to be intolerant of gays

TeyshaBlue
10-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Lol @ IQ testing across cultural lines with no subject delineation.

Stupid analysis is stupid.

Blake
10-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Then, by all means, don't waste your time. :toast

none wasted. :tu

Drachen
10-25-2011, 05:06 PM
lol @ iq testing across cultural lines with no subject delineation.

Stupid analysis is stupid.

fucking thank you!

DarrinS
10-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Does reading the Bible make you more liberal?

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/october/survey-bible-reading-liberal.html

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Does reading the Bible make you more liberal?

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2011/october/survey-bible-reading-liberal.html

Considering how Jesus was supposed to have behaved in the Temple of David before he went into hiding I have always lmao at people who call themselves Christian and support our current incarnations of moneychangers.

Yes i am looking directly at you.

Parker2112
10-25-2011, 09:41 PM
Considering how Jesus was supposed to have behaved in the Temple of David before he went into hiding I have always lmao at people who call themselves Christian and support our current incarnations of moneychangers.

Yes i am looking directly at you.

:toast

Agloco
10-25-2011, 10:26 PM

http://hypnosis.home.netcom.com/images/_iq_vs_religion.png

:lol

What's the coefficent of determination here? Also looks to be two distinct clusters of data. Could lead to Type One error no?

ChuckD
10-25-2011, 10:32 PM

Atheists don't believe in God, period.

Agnostics don't know the nature of God, but don't think you do, either.

Agloco
10-25-2011, 11:04 PM

That would make you an apathetic atheist. Its possible to be an agnostic theist or agnostic atheist.

Drachen
10-25-2011, 11:16 PM
That would make you an apathetic atheist. Its possible to be an agnostic theist or agnostic atheist.

It's like you read my posts and regurgitated it! LOL

(edit: I am not mad, I just read your last two posts and was like "HEEEYYYYYY!")

Halberto
10-26-2011, 02:56 AM
-gTy2UlHWII

Agloco
10-26-2011, 01:34 PM
It's like you read my posts and regurgitated it! LOL

(edit: I am not mad, I just read your last two posts and was like "HEEEYYYYYY!")

rofl....don't mean to steal your thunder.

Admittedly a lot of my posts are hit and run. I just read the most recent ones (or the first few) and respond occasionally. Usually I'm in between calibrations or setup mods.

Drachen
10-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Not a problem, I am often guilty of the same. You know what they say:
"Like minds think alike"