PDA

View Full Version : What should we do with Kool?

Pages : [1] 2

Kori Ellis
10-25-2011, 06:02 PM
:downspin:

Kyle Orton
10-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Pink him. These threads are getting ridiculous and it's just annoying. Most of the time I just ignore him and the other laker fags but when 70% of the front page is filled with his shit, it's kinda hard.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Culburn is a bigger issue. See my sig for example. At least kool recognizes his stupidity and doesn't ever talk about basketball.

Kyle Orton
10-25-2011, 06:07 PM
You should be banned for saying the N word^

Keep the standard across all ST tbh.

Kyle Orton
10-25-2011, 06:10 PM
There's some more racism.

Nathan89
10-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Pink him randomly for short periods of time(a day or two each time). Do this consistently.

Spur_Fanatic
10-25-2011, 06:12 PM
Pink him or ban him.

Halberto
10-25-2011, 06:15 PM
He offers nothing to basketball discussion and floods the forum with opinionated, racist bullshit. I never visit the NBA forum anymore because it's gotten so out of hand. Trolls are expected and should be tolerated to a certain extent, but he is killing this message board.

Kyle Orton
10-25-2011, 06:16 PM
This^

Halberto
10-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Shut the fuck up you gay ass skid row bitch.

lol lakaluva I want you here, don't worry. You're just too fun.

Wtf is a skid row bitch? Is that Naruto lingo?

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Culburn is a bigger issue. See my sig for example. At least kool recognizes his stupidity and doesn't ever talk about basketball.

Make a Martyr out of me?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:28 PM
You've never said anything as stupid as the Culburn quotes in my sig

Mel_13
10-25-2011, 06:29 PM
There's really no reason not to ban him, or the other welching wigger for that matter. In the interest of fairness, however, pink him and see if he can exercise some self-control. When he doesn't, ban him

Jodelo
10-25-2011, 06:34 PM
732 new threads each day, i can live without it, so ban!

Halberto
10-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Nothing.

If people are stupid enough to continually respond to him, then they deserve him. Show some self-restraint or fuck-off with your complaints.

This is precisely why I don't go to the NBA forum anymore. All the people offering any discussion got sick of it and left, leaving behind nothing but endless nonsense.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2011, 06:51 PM
This is precisely why I don't go to the NBA forum anymore. All the people offering any discussion got sick of it and left, leaving behind nothing but endless nonsense.

listen if you're coming here in the off-season it's not for basketball discussion...in fact you and all those that complain have never to my knowledge posted a legit basketball topic or even opinion for that matter...why? because you're all intellectual light weights...:lol

Halberto
10-25-2011, 06:57 PM
I basically kicked all you techno nerds out.

lol Luva, I love seeing you post. You're my lol cow (as well as everyone elses). Have you checked your "lol" thread lately? There's been some interesting updates recently.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 07:02 PM
http://img.golivewire.com/ib/228976_t.jpg

lefty
10-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Baaaaaaaaan

ElNono
10-25-2011, 07:04 PM
tbh, banning him would probably be doing him a favor... so he can move back to white water rafting, etc.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Also I just noticed I can claim my first sig booty call... :lol

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Kevin has a mighty heart.

There is no better measure of a man.

pass1st
10-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Inability to start threads, I guess.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Pass's heart is painted black.

pass1st
10-25-2011, 07:52 PM
He makes a lot of unrelated NBA threads, just logic. Not saying ban the guy or anything.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Pass's heart is painted black.

nope...he's a house noogah with a pink heart...:lol

Cry Havoc
10-25-2011, 08:24 PM
It's about 18 months too late to do anything, TBH. Trolls have long since taken over this forum.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 08:30 PM
The only question is, are you going to follow through with the winning answer? I voted pink him because then he has nothing :lol

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 08:30 PM
It's about 18 months too late to do anything, TBH. Trolls have long since taken over this forum.

Time frame corresponds with Kobe rackin' up #5.

That was the straw that broke the proverbials camel's back.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Ever since I won that bet vs Kool, you and him ain't been the same. It's been fire and brimstone ever since and that's when I knew I had really done a number.

I say you make him pay me the $500 and then he gets to stay, if not, AXE.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 08:42 PM
^Not one slim dime.

4>0rings
10-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Stop carrying his scrotum around

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Another good idea is to make Kools permanent title "Welsher" and put a "$" under my name that says "owed money by Kool and Culburn" when you hover over it.

Roger Freemason Jr.
10-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Kool is so relentless, that if everyone indeed did stop responding to his buffoonish threads, he would then create two more accounts to make it look like he's actually trolling someone.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 08:46 PM
:lol I ignore all of his posts and he gets drunk and sends me PM's that don't make any sense

Roger Freemason Jr.
10-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Drunk off Smirnoff

LnGrrrR
10-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Not a big deal since it's offseason for the next year or so. If it was the actual season and he mass spammed, I'd vote pink.

Baron Davιs
10-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Bannin' it is.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 09:27 PM
And if that mark ass, trick ass, punk ass busta ass Laka keep actin' the foo, he gone too.

DMC
10-25-2011, 09:31 PM
^Not one dime, slim.

Or that

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 09:45 PM
This Forum never has recovered from Gasol's arrival followed by Kobe's 4th & 5th.

Even that asshole Simmons, almost a year and a half later is still lamenting that NBA Title.

That one really straightened Kobe out, but, it's made mince meat of this Forum.

& Kobe, bless his heart wanted that one so badly. I still get nervous thinking about that Thursday evening:::

Kobe running around like a chicken with his head cut off leading to Rondo canning that late 3.
Artest's brother bellowing all over Staples after it was over.
Kobe nailing Daddy's ass to the barn door.
Artest confessing his sins.
Me waking up on the couch hours later smilin' like a motherfucker.
Me replaying it off that DVR till Katie-girl about went out of her gourd.
Kool makin' us better than we were. Makin' us proud. Makin' us own up to the Laker's deed. Kool Aid Man that night.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 09:47 PM
No, it all changed when I won The Bet. Everything else is just dog and pony, dog and pony.

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 09:48 PM
I agreee the forum has seen better days (much better) but what NBA news is there? And though I dont think any racism should be encouraged here ... there are plenty on here that say way more racist things than folks who use the "n" word.

In just the threads recently about the lockouts I have seen way worse things on here, some of it blatant other things subtle but very racist. Shit, some of the Jazz fans, at least one sun fan and a few Spur fans say way worse shit on here then Kool. To ban him for racism is silly. To ban him for troll threads on THIS forum ... hypocritical.

If Kori wants to lay the smack down somehow ... she is well within her rights, but the reasons stated on here are horseshit.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 09:50 PM
What.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 09:51 PM
No, it all changed when I won The Bet. Everything else is just dog and pony, dog and pony.

No way, daddy. That 5th one just destroyed the hater's psyche. You guys couldn't cope with it. Then I watched "At Close Range" and found the shit bag and that really got ya's snortin'.

& Kobe was so wired high & tight in that Game 7. But, it was Fisher, Fish who slapped him upside the head and got him to settle his fuckin' ass down. Made him better than he was. Made him fucking win.

That's right, motherf'ers, I'm citin' him:::D Fish

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 09:52 PM
ban that weak nig

ElNono
10-25-2011, 09:52 PM
I agreee the forum has seen better days (much better) but what NBA news is there? And though I dont think any racism should be encouraged here ... there are plenty on here that say way more racist things than folks who use the "n" word.

In just the threads recently about the lockouts I have seen way worse things on here, some of it blatant other things subtle but very racist. Shit, some of the Jazz fans, at least one sun fan and a few Spur fans say way worse shit on here then Luva. To ban him for racism is silly. To ban him for troll threads on THIS forum ... hypocritical.

If Kori wants to lay the smack down somehow ... she is well within her rights, but the reasons stated on here are horseshit.

sup killa

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 09:55 PM
sup killa

sup Nono ...

BTW, I dont "get" what DPG doesnt understand about my post.

Banning Luva from the NBA forum, is like moving to the sewer and complaining about the size of the rats.

This forum created Luva, by moving away from basketball talk. Yall created that monster, TBH.

We used to talk ball on here ...it used to be the shit.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 09:58 PM
No. This is about banning Kool and Cull, not Luva hence the "what".

Also, that is terrible logic. That is like saying people from the ghetto were created by the environment, so they shouldn't be punished for the crimes they commit.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 09:59 PM
^They tried to assassinate Luva with that "lol thread." I believe they had him on the ropes, just about to go out when he grabbed some jacks & timbers and started back down. Got inside the wire. Got his back against the wall. Got a jack handle and as they came thru one at-a-time Luva made mince meat of 'em.

Lakaluva

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 10:01 PM
that lol thread was the real deal..there is no way it could be faked

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:01 PM
sup Nono ...

BTW, I dont "get" what DPG doesnt understand about my post.

Banning Luva from the NBA forum, is like moving to the sewer and complaining about the size of the rats.

This forum created Luva, by moving away from basketball talk. Yall created that monster, TBH.

We used to talk ball on here ...it used to be the shit.

But Luva isn't up for dismissal (yet)

tbh, I hope the lockout doesn't extend past January. I miss telling you the Lakeshow won't ring right around then... :cry

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Ya, but you and Kool are still trying to recover from The Bet, and have dragged everyone down because of it.

Giuseppe
that lol thread was the real deal..there is no way it could be faked

It's inherently wrong though. I was appalled.

Giuseppe
Ya, but you and Kool are still trying to recover from The Bet, and have dragged everyone down because of it.

:rolleyes

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:03 PM
^ Well now you know how Kori feel's about your behavior considering the freedom she grants you.

She told me after The Bet that I really started something and she wasn't lying.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:03 PM
^They tried to assassinate Luva with that "lol thread." I believe they had him on the ropes, just about to go out when he grabbed some jacks & timbers and started back down. Got inside the wire. Got his back against the wall. Got a jack handle and as they came thru one at-a-time Luva made mince meat of 'em.

Lakaluva

That thread did him in. And, IMO, it was absolutely legit.

You should've taught him the art of nickname swapping. Remember when you changed your nick and nobody could figure out it was actually Culbert for like 4 hours?

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:08 PM
That thread did him in. And, IMO, it was absolutely legit.

You should've taught him the art of nickname swapping. Remember when you changed your nick and nobody could figure out it was actually Culbert for like 4 hours?

No. Luva survived. Alone. I couldn't help him. I couldn't even try. It wasn't my place. He had to survive on his own, or, perish. He survived. He's flourished.

It was Luva's finest hour.

------

Hell, I was walkin' on eggshells early on with Giuseppe. I thought she'd see it and boot me out. But, I couldn't keep talking that way. It was affecting my home life.

redzero
10-25-2011, 10:08 PM
The best part was when luva admitted on his Naruto account who he was, then turned around and tried to claim that he isn't actually a Naruto fan.

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 10:10 PM
No. This is about banning Kool and Cull, not Luva hence the "what".

Also, that is terrible logic. That is like saying people from the ghetto were created by the environment, so they shouldn't be punished for the crimes they commit.

My bad, there was o many threads I got confused ....:lol (fixed)

I dont see how your analogy works here. In many inner cities people from the ghetto ARE allowed to committ crimes as long as it is against other ghetto dwellers.

As long as the crap slinging continues in the forum, I dont think you can punish Kool. then we should punish all the monkeys that throw feces on here.

I just wish we could get back to more ball talk. Even with no season you can debate things such as:

Dirk vs. KG (career)
Kobe vs. Wade
Bosh vs. Amare
Lebron vs. Howard
Rose vs. CP3
Malone vs.

Owners vs. Players ...

Thing is we start but the tread devolves in to:

"6 for 24" or "rapist" or "tongue rings" or "trired old shit-bags" ...

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:10 PM
No. Luva survived.

He's dead Culby. You have to let go.

Much like Vietnam and Lake Eerie, you have to let go.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:11 PM
He's dead Culby. You have to let go.

Much like Vietnam and Lake Eerie, you have to let go.

Bend over. I'll fuckin' let go.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Killa, you realize everything you just wrote was from the people in question. They suck and owe money :lol

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:12 PM
As long as the crap slinging continues in the forum, I dont think you can punish Kool. then we should punish all the monkeys that throw feces on here.

I see what you did there...

mavs>spurs
It is fake, you asshole.

dude that account is older than your spurstalk account and uses the same photobucket account, lol stfu

DPG21920
Even Luva backed the welsher. That's when it all changed and there ain't no refutin' it. It tore the board apart and made everyone choose. It was war from there on out. It could all be solved by someone stepping up and paying their dues.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Bend over. I'll fuckin' let go.

Didn't you get a timeout not 3 days ago for this shit?

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Killa, you realize everything you just wrote was from the people in question. They suck and owe money :lol

Dont get me wrong they do it ..never said they did not. My point is they are not the only guilty ones on here.

I have had solid bbal debates on here with dunc&dave, you Elnono but there are plenty of other thread jackers on here ...

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Even Luva backed the welsher. That's when it all changed and there ain't no refutin' it. It tore the board apart and made everyone choose. It was war from there on out. It could all be solved by someone stepping up and paying their dues.

Baloney. It was Kobe's 5th not the The Bet.

Once we had a foot hold with 5-4 we lamblasted ya's and took your cookie.

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 10:15 PM
In all seriousness, Kool should be banned until he pays up, then upgraded to a pink bitch. Especially with all that talk about mommy and daddy being rich, which is a pathetic thing for a 30 something year old man to brag about :lol

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:15 PM
tbh, Fabbs has some solid trolling jobs here and there... at least he doesn't start 5 threads every day.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:16 PM
That asassination attempt is why Im referred to as The Teflon Don. You all gave it your best shot... collectively, and failed. This is why the gal upatairs lets me have free reign. I won... and there is nothing else.

More than a grain of truth here. Kori, bless her heart did see that Luva weathered a Helluva storm and came back with gusto.

Now Luva is in the pantheon of the greats.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:16 PM
That asassination attempt is why Im referred to as The Teflon Don. You all gave it your best shot... collectively, and failed. This is why the gal upatairs lets me have free reign. I won... and there is nothing else.

You're referred as stinky paki, and rightly so.

Trill Clinton
10-25-2011, 10:17 PM
I vote nothing for all 3. Like someone said, the other posters feed into it and make a dumb ass thread do numbers by taking the bait. Not their fault. With all due respect, this site needs moderators in every forum. I don't know if ya'll had em before and it didn't work out, but 2 people regulating a site with this many forums and members is tough.

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 10:17 PM

the naruto account is older than your account here and uses the same photobucket, so there's no way anyone here created it to set you up. there is no other way dude, give it up its over.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:18 PM
:lol still reeling

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey if there is another site that is cool where, they STILL talk ball ...PM me. I would still come here but the bball talk is soo rare here even BEFORE the lockout.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Things pick up during the season... problem is there's no season now

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Killa, what was it like here before Kobe's 4th? I didn't come until that Lee kid missed that bunny.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:20 PM
It was The Bet, Cull and there just ain't nothing else to speak about. Even Kori said so herself and in the end you know and I know that is all that matters.

5>4 didn't help matters, but that was trivial compared to The Bet, much like BRI vs the hard cap. It's the best I can do to compare the situation.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:22 PM
It was The Bet, Cull and there just ain't nothing else to speak about. Even Kori said so herself and in the end you know and I know that is all that matters.

5>4 didn't help matters, but that was trivial compared to The Bet, much like BRI vs the hard cap. It's the best I can do to compare the situation.

You're wrong. Kobe's 5th was the livin' end.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Don't blame the lockout Killa. Blame the dirt-bags like Cull and Kool and The Bet. It's the off season in the Spurs forum too and you don't see that mucking up. Quit sticking up for your own kind and stand up for whats right. No, no, no, Killa. A troll is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 10:23 PM
I wouldnt know.

:lol you wouldn't know how someone else who posts on a naruto forum has the password and access to your photobucket account? :rollinK!

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Don't blame the lockout Killa. Blame the dirt-bags like Cull and Kool and The Bet. It's the off season in the Spurs forum too and you don't see that mucking up. Quit sticking up for your own kind and stand up for whats right. No, no, no, Killa. A troll is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.

Reader's Digest, April, 2005?

DPG21920
You're wrong. Kobe's 5th was the livin' end.

Well then you continue to spit right in Kori's face and deny the truth and there is no dealing with a person like you.

"Real men don't welsh"

"The Bet changed it all"

- Kori

ElNono
Killa, what was it like here before Kobe's 4th? I didn't come until that Lee kid missed that bunny.

I can tell you. This place was a lot better when we didn't have a monkey starting 5 threads a day, followed by "Bend over, I'll give you a f'ing monkey"

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Well then you continue to spit right in Kori's face and deny the truth and there is no dealing with a person like you.

"Real men don't welsh"

"The Bet changed it all"

- Kori

Kori never said "The Bet changed it all"

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:25 PM
:lol you wouldn't know how someone else who posts on a naruto forum has the password and access to your photobucket account? :rollinK!

:lol

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:26 PM
I can tell you. This place was a lot better when we didn't have a monkey starting 5 threads a day, followed by "Bend over, I'll give you a f'ing monkey"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, El, but, I'm asking what was it like before Kobe got his 4th.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Kori never said "The Bet changed it all"

Yes, she did and that's all that matters. It's all semantics to a man who lies to himself anyways. She said real men don't welsh and you flat out denied her that as well.

Your doing the same thing now with 5>4. It's just who you are because of what I made you because of The Bet.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Yes, she did and that's all that matters. It's all semantics to a man who lies to himself anyways. She said real men don't welsh and you flat out denied her that as well.

Your doing the same thing now with 5>4. It's just who you are because of what I made you because of The Bet.

Nope. She never said such.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, El, but, I'm asking what was it like before Kobe got his 4th.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:28 PM

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 10:29 PM
:lol it's funny you can always tell when you strike a nerve with culburn and hurt his feelings because he just posts that rolling eyes emoticon

ElNono

http://dailydoseoflies.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/untitled_51.png

Killakobe81

Did you miss the part where I said the place was crap BEFORE the lockout?

Im not sticking up for my "kind" ...I have none, I am my own man. My point is the racist crap I have seen on here does not start or end with Kool. Peverted talk on here is not all coming from Cully.

Yall feed trolls and some of you even enoy the "clever ones" ...

Personally I think spending time to "troll" is a waste of time, but it's not MY time this is a free country. I just ignore the crap or I can respond, my choice.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:30 PM
She didn't say "real men don't welsh" and you didn't ignore her because The Bet irrevocably changed you? Until you come to terms with that, nothing else matters.

The Bet caused you to stray from the only woman who gave you a fair shot. You never had her, but you did have her pity. Until The Bet.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:30 PM
:lol it's funny you can always tell when you strike a nerve with culburn and hurt his feelings because he just posts that rolling eyes emoticon

Not true. Mostly it's because I'm embarrased for the other guy.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:31 PM

Im not sticking up for my "kind" ...I have none, I am my own man. My point is the racist crap I have seen on here does not start or end with Kool. Peverted talk on here is not all coming from Cully.

Yall feed trolls and some of you even enoy the "clever ones" ...

Personally I think spending time to "troll" is a waste of time, but it's not MY time this is a free country. I just ignore the crap or I can respond, my choice.

Sure, but there is only so much. In society, you are free, but only until people infringe on your right to enjoy the things you do. They might not be the only ones, but after The Bet, they are by far the worst. 80% of the problems are with those 2 and there isn't any denying that.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:31 PM
She didn't say "real men don't welsh" and you didn't ignore her because The Bet irrevocably changed you? Until you come to terms with that, nothing else matters.

The Bet caused you to stray from the only woman who gave you a fair shot. You never had her, but you did have her pity. Until The Bet.

And I appreciated that "fair shot." Always have. I've never deviated from the particulars of that moment in time.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:32 PM

I thought it wasn't that bad during the playoffs... the problem is that both Lakeshow and Spurs bailed out early...

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Yes you did. You lie to yourself and spit in her face with every "not a dime" post and every repetitive post. You are an ungrateful and dishonest person.

mavs>spurs
Not true. Mostly it's because I'm embarrased for the other guy.

:rolleyes me too

Giuseppe
Oh, it was a bloody nightmare, Cully. It was my kind of dream, too. They had us hemmed in from all sides. They had dedicated a forum to the Queens and Pistons just to torment us. Kobe had raped... alone. Duncan was up 4 to 3 in every thread. Kobe needed Shaq to tie his shoes. They were just off a title and Kobe was screaming for a trade. It was a hell hole prepared for us, except I was born to thrive in such a place.

I God's.

Thank Christ that Lee kid missed that layup.

ElNono
And I appreciated that "fair shot."

Was that the Lake Eerie shot? :lol

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Was that the Lake Eerie shot? :lol

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Oh, it was a bloody nightmare, Cully. It was my kind of dream, too. They had us hemmed in from all sides. They had dedicated a forum to the Queens and Pistons just to torment us. Kobe had raped... alone. Duncan was up 4 to 3 in every thread. Kobe needed Shaq to tie his shoes. They were just off a title and Kobe was screaming for a trade. It was a hell hole prepared for us, except I was born to thrive in such a place.

I'll admit I did not post until on here until around the Gasol deal. I just read for a few seasons prior. I thought the Pistons vs. Spur fans debates were the best I had found online.
I had visited some Rox and suns forums but this place had the best posters.
But the hatred Spur fans (not just here but living in SA) was so visceral. But when they had us under thumb, it was just Kobe hate. Now that we are (were) on top ...it went haywrie. No way 4 seasons ago would a REAL spur fan root for the Mavs over the Lakers. Cuban not only built his team to beat the Spurs he talked about the city, he denigrated the Riverwalk.

But with the cleansing of the spurs in 2008 and the backtoback ...the war has grown to epic and often childish porportions ...

NRHector
10-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Don't do anything, he'll stay in the forum posting and we can keep a pervert or a pedo off the streets and keep the community safe

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Don't do anything, he'll stay in the forum posting and we can keep a pervert or a pedo off the streets and keep the community safe

Now that IS funny ... a man with a sense of humor no ban needed. :toast

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:40 PM
No way 4 seasons ago would a REAL spur fan root for the Mavs over the Lakers

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:45 PM
But with the cleansing of the spurs in 2008 and the backtoback ...the war has grown to epic and often childish porportions ...

Not really. I mean, sure, Spursfan don't like Lakerfan that's a given. They were the major foe to beat during Spur's peak. It's a lot like the renewed LA-Boston rivalry post Gasol.

Where it gets childish is with Spursfan that thought we could win shit trotting out Bonner/RJ yelling with Lakerfan that thought big-titty Drew was heading to the HOF.

But that shit happens everywhere, tbh

ElNono
10-25-2011, 10:47 PM
No way 4 seasons ago would a REAL spur fan root for the Mavs over the Lakers.

And I'm taking exception with this too. Phil talked trashed about the city as much as Cubes did. And Spursfan always had the :lobt: kryptonite to use against Mavfan.

I personally don't root for either. It's my religion.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:48 PM
REAL men don't welsh.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:49 PM
REAL men don't welsh.

You're not getting that money. Now shut the fuck up about it.

NRHector
10-25-2011, 10:51 PM
You're not getting that money. Now shut the fuck up about it.and you are not getting the medal

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:51 PM
I lost (and most importantly paid) $500 rooting against the Mavs so that argument doesnt hold weight. You can't act like GNSF is all Spursfan. If that's the case LA fan is truly shit, just look at LG.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:52 PM
The Bet changed it all. You defend it as if your life depended on it. You've lost.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:52 PM
and you are not getting the medal

I was never going to get it anyway. Fuck, I knew that. As soon as I asked for it I knew I wouldn't get it. Everybody else and their sister got one, but, not me.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:53 PM
The Bet changed it all. You defend it as if your life depended on it. You've lost.

Kobe's 5th was the breaking point.

ElNono
I was never going to get it anyway. Fuck, I knew that. As soon as I asked for it I knew I wouldn't get it. Everybody else and their sister got one, but, not me.

You can still get banned though...

DPG21920
The Bet changed it all, now quit wasting our time f*cking defending otherwise.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:55 PM
You can still get banned though...

Nothing I can do about it.

If it happens I'll go quietly. I won't reregister under any circumstance. I was wrong when I got booted with Culburn369 and I owned up to it.

I wouldn't be wrong in this case.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 10:57 PM
The Bet changed it all, now quit wasting our time f*cking defending otherwise.

No way. Kobe's 5th is the straw that stirs the drink & broke the camel's back.

Kobe's 5th is universal. The Bet is parochial.

Solly Cholly.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 10:59 PM
You lying doesn't change anything. You are wrong and every one of your posts since The Bet are proof of that.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 11:01 PM
Nothing I can do about it.

If it happens I'll go quietly. I won't reregister under any circumstance. I was wrong when I got booted with Culburn369 and I owned up to it.

I wouldn't be wrong in this case.

You didnt ignore multiple warnings?

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.realclearsports.com/blognetwork/dma_7-22_sports/Modell%20super.jpg

I still can't believe they moved to Baltimore. I was here in Phoenix when it happened. It was like when Magic announced he had HIV. Surreal. An out of body feeling.

Kori Ellis
10-25-2011, 11:04 PM
DPG has an odd role as Culburn's regulator.

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
10-25-2011, 11:05 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Landsat_Lake_Erie.jpeg

midnightpulp
Pink him. Not necessarily because I'm annoyed by his threads (most of his unfunny, uninteresting shit usually only gets a few responses anyway, mostly from me calling him a chimp and DMC fooling around with him, so he's not nearly the effective troll he and this board thinks he is. He's only relevant because he spams.) but I know it frustrates his chimp brain when he can't start his requisite 5-7 Kobe/anti-Duncan/anti-Mavs threads a day.

The last time he was pinked, the pathetic faggot went so far as PM'ing luva to start threads for him. :lmao

DPG21920

Fruits of The Bet

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Fruits of The Bet

+ yer her nephew.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Doesn't change the fact I'm your regulator. That is a slap of reality to your face.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Doesn't change the fact I'm your regulator. That is a slap of reality to your face.

If yer aunt says so.

tee, hee.

NRHector
10-25-2011, 11:15 PM

:worthy:

Venti Quattro
10-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Ban him.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Ban him.

You livin' shit, you.

DAF86
10-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Where's the ignore him option?

NRHector
10-25-2011, 11:20 PM
You livin' shit, you.whyyousoundsomadcully

Leetonidas
10-25-2011, 11:22 PM

You get a kick out of this, don't you

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:22 PM
"whyyousoundsomadcully"

Because I'm being viscerated.

Dr House
10-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I hate to say this after all the battles we've fought together, but it's time for Cubby to go. His schtick is old and repetitive.

Ban him.

NRHector
"whyyousoundsomadcully"

Because I'm being viscerated.and this thread is not even about you :lol

midnightpulp
http://image.absoluteastronomy.com/images/topicimages/r/ro/rocky_colavito.gif

ginobili's bald spot
I'm a little surprised at how many people are saying just pink him.

I vote for a permanent ban.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm a little surprised at how many people are saying just pink him.

I vote for a permanent ban.

Shoulda known this shit would show up this innin'.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 11:24 PM
This is the Kool thread. Don't let Cull distract you. He's trying to take the bullet but he doesnt realize he can't save Kool or himself after The Bet.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:25 PM
and this thread is not even about you :lol

I know. But, I won't post in my thread.

It's my religion.

midnightpulp
10-25-2011, 11:26 PM
Shoulda known this shit would show up this innin'.

Showin' up in an innin'. Something Jose Mesa failed to do in the 9th against Florida.

Har, har, har.

Giuseppe
This is the Kool thread. Don't let Cull distract you. He's trying to take the bullet but he doesnt he can't save Kool or himself after The Bet.

Kobe's 5th.

Giuseppe
Showin' up in an innin'. Something Jose Mesa failed to do against in the 9th against Florida.

Har, har, har.

redzero
10-25-2011, 11:27 PM
Shit, I forgot that Koolaid is such an attention whore that he would just beg other Lakers fans on here to start threads for him if he was pinked. That is truly baffling. None of his threads are funny or clever in any way. He has shown that he is a terrible troll who only knows how to spam.

Koolaid, serious question: why do you feel the need to start several shitty threads about absolutely nothing every day?

midnightpulp
10-25-2011, 11:29 PM

"The Browns continued to roll in the first half of the 1977 season, but an injury to Sipe by Steelers linebacker Jack Lambert on November 13 proved to be disastrous. Cleveland won only one of their last five games to finish at 6–8, a collapse that led to Forrest Gregg's dismissal before the final game of the season. Dick Modzelewski served as interim coach in the team's 20–19 loss to the Seattle Seahawks."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

- Jack Lambert to Brian Sipe, November 13, 1977.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Kool to be pinked, Cull to be banned. But this is about Kool. His demise started when he thought he could take on and outlast Culls regulator in public. He was over confident and dumb. He should have known better than to go after someone that was held in high regard, but like all foolish men, his eyes were bigger than his stomach. The Bet happened and it's all been downhill.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:34 PM
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

- Jack Lambert to Brian Sipe, November 13, 1977.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ElNono
http://image.absoluteastronomy.com/images/topicimages/r/ro/rocky_colavito.gif

This is gangsta right here... this is like replaying The Decision to Cleveland fans...

Giuseppe
Kool to be pinked, Cull to be banned. But this is about Kool. His demise started when he thought he could take on and outlast Culls regulator in public. He was over confident and dumb. He should have known better than to go after someone that was held in high regard, but like all foolish men, his eyes were bigger than his stomach. The Bet happened and it's all been downhill.

Kobe's 5th.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 11:35 PM

tbh, congrats on your official role as Culbert's regulator

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:36 PM
This is gansta right here... this is like replaying The Decision to Cleveand fans...

My copy is 10 feet behind me. I've read 3 times.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:36 PM
tbh, congrats on your official role as Culbert's regulator

Nep

NRHector
10-25-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

:sleep

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 11:43 PM
He'll deny it up and down trampling on koris warnings in the process which eventually will lead to his own demise to the only place that gave him a chance.

Killakobe81
10-25-2011, 11:43 PM
I lost (and most importantly paid) $500 rooting against the Mavs so that argument doesnt hold weight. You can't act like GNSF is all Spursfan. If that's the case LA fan is truly shit, just look at LG.

LG is not my preferred site, I have many more posts here than there ...but there are posters there that can type circles around any poster on here myself included. In fact Larry Coon who is ESPN's NBA cap guru is a regular contributor ...so to imply LG is all shit ...ESPECIALLY with the current state of this forum is very high on on the unintentional comedy scale.

And for the record I dislike the Kobe suckups, the chicken littles and the fans with purple and gold colored glasses on there but they have some great posters.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 11:45 PM
My copy is 10 feet behind me. I've read 3 times.

tee, hee.

And your time here is 6 feet under

- Lefty

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:46 PM
And your time here is 6 feet under

- Lefty

I serve at the behest of your aunt.

NRHector
10-25-2011, 11:47 PM
I serve at the behest of your aunt.:blah

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 11:50 PM
I serve at the behest of your aunt.

Youve exhausted your lies with her. She's given you too many chances. You ignored her welshing wishes along with her warnings on the repetition.

Giuseppe
10-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Youve exhausted your lies with her. She's given you too many chances. You ignored her welshing wishes along with her warnings on the repetition.

Yer a very loyal nephew.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 12:00 AM
LG is not my preferred site, I have many more posts here than there ...but there are posters there that can type circles around any poster on here myself included. In fact Larry Coon who is ESPN's NBA cap guru is a regular contributor ...so to imply LG is all shit ...ESPECIALLY with the current state of this forum is very high on on the unintentional comedy scale.

And for the record I dislike the Kobe suckups, the chicken littles and the fans with purple and gold colored glasses on there but they have some great posters.

Are you self aware of what you post? I didn't imply all of LG was shit. I said that with your own logic which I find poor in this thread, that if you really believed that then LG is a steaming pile of shit compared to here. That's because you were acting like GNSF was all of Spur fan and if that's the case the number of shitastic laker fans is far worse.

Fact remains you don't see true Spurs fans living at LG. You see Laker fan here.

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 12:04 AM
...it's the NBA Forum.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 12:12 AM
Are you self aware of what you post? I didn't imply all of LG was shit. I said that with your own logic which I find poor in this thread, that if you really believed that then LG is a steaming pile of shit compared to here. That's because you were acting like GNSF was all of Spur fan and if that's the case the number of shitastic laker fans is far worse.

Fact remains you don't see true Spurs fans living at LG. You see Laker fan here.

Hard for me to say if the few sPur fans there are "true" or not. I dont go there for an NBA forum, I come here. And I dont disagree that LG has it's faults but if I want to talk ball ...LATELY there is MORE ball talk there than here if you can weed through the "homers" (much like upstairs).
BUT LG right now is better than this forum (not the site) which has become a shit flinging fest.
You point the finger at KOOL and CULLY but there are shit stains on your hands as well. Just because you feel you regulate them, does not make you exempt from contributing to the current state.
I give you props because you do also talk "ball" as well. But so do they, just not as often.
Im not here to judge you or them. the topic was if Kool should be banned and Im not for banning anyone even the racists. The forum is like the real world: good citizens, scum, racists.
IF Kori does feel Kool, cully or anyone else have crossed a line I trust her to deal with it as she sees fit. This is her forum and if you dont lke her rules than you can leave or she can ban you.

But to improve this forum all of us that care (if there are still some of us that do) should do our part by refraining from that and talking ball, but not sure many of the good posters do. I guess we shall se if the lockout ends. I have not given up hope ...but Im not confident this will change.

pawe
10-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Ban.
I used to come here for basketball talk. Now it's all trolling and name calling and setting trends.
I dont even check the new threads here anymore because I know it's just all about pissing the other fanbase off.

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 12:18 PM
i wish this was real life so we could tar and feather him imo

pass1st
10-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Do you guys think Tim Duncan would have had more success if the Celtics drafted him or would he have faltered in that team?

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Do you guys think Tim Duncan would have had more success if the Celtics drafted him or would he have faltered in that team?

More success for sure. He definitely would've had more Finals appearances--the East was incredibly weak for many years after Jordan retired.

pass1st
10-26-2011, 12:42 PM
More success for sure. He definitely would've had more Finals appearances--the East was incredibly weak for many years after Jordan retired.

Do you think the C's would have made him play center? Where you guys think Duncan would be if he played center throughout his career? Surely he would have been more aged, but would his playstyle be the same as it was this past decade?

On top of that, what direction would the C's have taken I'm rebuilding with Duncan? They could attract bigger talent, so what kind of starters would have surrounded Duncan by 2005?

Fpoonsie
10-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Matthew Shepard him.

Spur_Fanatic
10-26-2011, 02:02 PM
He probably would have more Finals appearances. East was (and still somewhat is)extremely weak for the last 15 years.

Spur_Fanatic
10-26-2011, 02:03 PM
As for the topic in hand.

Pink (and warn) Kool.
Warn the other 2 bozos.

Seventyniner
10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Would the East have been dominated by two teams like the West has been if Duncan had gone to the C's and the Hornets had insisted on keeping Kobe?

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Would the East have been dominated by two teams like the West has been if Duncan had gone to the C's and the Hornets had insisted on keeping Kobe?

I wouldn't have a thread up judging me that's for certain.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 04:19 PM
I shake my cock at warnings.

I tried that. It doesn't do any good.

Kyle Orton
10-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Bend over. I'll give you fuckin' good.

cantthinkofanything
10-26-2011, 04:24 PM
I shake my cock at warnings.

you shake your cock to the Telletubbies

pass1st
10-26-2011, 04:44 PM

We would definitely see the C's taking the top spot in the east, but it's hard to say what the hell Kobe would do with Hornets. Could take them far or go ringless; there would definitely be an intense rivalry with Cs and Pistons though.

DMC
10-26-2011, 04:53 PM
We would definitely see the C's taking the top spot in the east, but it's hard to say what the hell Kobe would do with Hornets. Could take them far or go ringless; there would definitely be an intense rivalry with Cs and Pistons though.
Kobe without Shaq or Pau is TMac in Orlando.

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 05:16 PM

Q. What is DMC without teeth or a hot comb?

A. A nappy headed toothless old bastard

thats it and that's all

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 05:17 PM

Though Kobe leads Daddy 5-4 & Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Reported to Kori for repetitiveness. ^

Stalin
10-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Ban.
I used to come here for basketball talk. Now it's all trolling and name calling and setting trends.
I dont even check the new threads here anymore because I know it's just all about pissing the other fanbase off.

who is that sweety in your sig, brah?

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Reported to Kori for repetitiveness. ^

She's your aunt. You're compelled to do so.

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 08:49 PM
She's your aunt. You're compelled to do so.

and he's my gay midget cousin

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 08:51 PM
You are truly dumb. It's going to be hilarious when the only thing in life you have going for you (starting threads) is taken away from you :lol

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Also, :lmao someone who is 5'2 calling me a midget. That's right, Koolaid_man in addition to being a weirdo is shorter than me :lmao

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 08:56 PM
you need a good hard black dick...you've been sounding depressing lately...

good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...vgood black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...

here it is...and I'm done with subject...forever...Luva and Kori had a special relationship before I came into the picture...she's my step mom...sigh...this is very complex...very Jerry Springerish so here we go...

How bout them Spurs...:toast 4 > 5

LOL

Kool is obviously an attention-seeker and is trying to figure out how to get it. :lol Is anyone believing the step mom thing?

Is DPG my nephew these days, or just Culburn's regulator?

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 08:59 PM
I see this thread is staying classy ..."regulation" is doing wonders ...:lol

I did see one "ball" take ...Duncan in Green means he at least gets his 4 titles and with the right support cast in Boston, maybe he gets a few more ...

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 09:02 PM
Killa, this isn't a basketball thread. It's a thread about disgusting people like Kool who trample over the site owners tolerating other fans openly on their board.

Regulation does wonders when Cully knows his bounds and doesn't act out any where beyond these walls. He minds his p's and q's in the Spurs forum and edits his posts. That's regulation, holmes.

Stalin
10-26-2011, 11:22 PM
Culburn's Regulator. Your title is official then?

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Kori made it so. It really upsets Killa though :lol Its turned him into Cobbler all of the sudden.

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 11:43 PM
Kori made it so.

You being her nephew and all.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Kori made it so. It really upsets Killa though :lol Its turned him into Cobbler all of the sudden.

LOL me Cobbler? :lol

Doesnt upset me i think i put LOL after evertime I used it. I just find it amusing like when Robert HOrry or Rickey henderson, refers to themself in the third person :lol

Nothing wrong with having a nickname or a title bestowed on you, but when you throw it around it doesnt make me mad I find it hilarious. It's like he sienfeld episode where Elaine's boyfriend insists on being called Maestro ...
Regulator ...:lol

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 11:49 PM
I didn't make the nickname. It happened naturally and the site owner called it out. You must hate Kobe :lol Considering he made up his own nickname and calls himself that all the time ...:lol

It just happened like yesterday and you are already so mad :lol You are acting like I've been calling myself that for years :lol. You have said it more than I have :lol.

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Getting mad at Spur fan for a nickname and sticking up for Laker fan who says:

you need a good hard black dick...you've been sounding depressing lately...

good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...vgood black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...

Nice Killa. Thats not cobbler-esque at all :lol

Mav-elous Man
10-27-2011, 12:54 AM
Reunite him with the Gang

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 09:33 AM
^Ba-zing

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2011, 09:36 AM
I didn't make the nickname. It happened naturally and the site owner called it out. You must hate Kobe :lol Considering he made up his own nickname and calls himself that all the time ...:lol

It just happened like yesterday and you are already so mad :lol You are acting like I've been calling myself that for years :lol. You have said it more than I have :lol.
:lmao

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 09:38 AM

:lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 09:43 AM
:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2011, 09:44 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 10:09 AM
http://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gifhttp://www.emoticonsformsn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/happy-emoticon-for-MSN-11.gif

Killakobe81
10-27-2011, 10:57 AM
:lmao

at the geniuses on here really believing Kobe came up with his own nickname ...I know he "claims" he did in an ESPN the mag interview etc.

But I would bet my life aginst a bucket of shit, that name was from some Nike exec that pitched it to him. Nike probably gave that kid some nice bonus too. We all know Kobe is not that "original" ...:lol

And yes it is hilarious when people refer to themselves by their nickname...Kobe included. Pretty much everyone EXCEPT Magic, unless it is a family nickname. I dont care if it's the "mailman", the real King James or the Black mamba. I never said it made me mad that was your juvenile logic. I said that I find it amusing, hilarious and gave examples Then added I also think it's hilarious when people refer to themselves in 3rd person, and used Horry (one of my all time favorite players) as an example.

Unlike some Spur fans and Kobe fanbois I have no problem calling out one of my favorite players. When Kobe calls himself that it sounds lame. When Nike does it can sound cool at times. The only time I dont mind a player referring to themselves by their nickname is Magic... because to be honest I think of that name first before Earvin.

And for clarification, like i said to you earlier, no issue when fans or media or other posters refer to your or any nickname. I just find it comical when the person who was given the nickname does. Heck it's not even a pet peeve I just find it funny like when people say "supposibly" :lol

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Except we haven't seen you ever post or freak out when Kobe calls himself Black Mamba yet over the past day you've posted numerous times about me :lol That's a little shady.

Also we deal with facts, not the "trust me on this..." stuff. We know Kori gave me the nickname. We also know that Kobe himself said he named himself the Black Mamba, yet you made up some crazy story about how Nike fed him the name and made him claim it :lol in order to stick up for him.

You realize how that looks right?

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 11:25 AM
that name was from some Nike exec that pitched it to him. Nike probably gave that kid some nice bonus too. We all know Kobe is not that "original" ...

Even lamer tbh

ElNono
10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
lol @ Nike exec coming up with "Black Mamba", and getting free shoes...

If it comes from Nike, that shit goes through 5800 focus groups before it hits ESPN...

ElNono
10-27-2011, 11:27 AM
In a nutshell:::

Ban & Pink him: 89.15%
Other: 10.85%

Killakobe81
10-27-2011, 11:36 AM
lol @ Nike exec coming up with "Black Mamba", and getting free shoes...

If it comes from Nike, that shit goes through 5800 focus groups before it hits ESPN...

Real talk, so you think it is very plausible that Kobe came up with the name moniker and idea behind a multi-million dollar promotional line, all by himself?

1. Did he come up with the idea from all the marketing classes he took at Duke? Oh wait he did NOT go to college.

2. So you "buy" the story he was watching National geographic and thought "I will call myself the Black Mamba" ...really?! At best Im guessing Nike or his managment group saw the Lion that Lebron had for his line ...and thought what would be another fearsome creature they could build a line around? Maybe Kobe suggested the Black Mamba over cobra or some other ideas ...but Im pretty sure that was not a Kobe original idea.

3. Of course I have no way to verify this ...but I just dont think he is that media savy. sure he is smart and he definitely has some charisma and swag, but when he tries to be tough, original (creative wise) or "street" he fails. I just dont think he did this without Nike planting "seeds".

ElNono
10-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Rela talk, so you think it is very plausible that Kobe came up with the name moniker and idea behind a multi-million dollar promotional line, all by himself?

It wasn't a multi-million dollar promotional line when he said it the first time.

Normally, when a company like Nike is behind some shit like that, you have the shoes to match at the interview.

What I think really happened is irrelevant, tbh. He can call himself whatever he wants, and he'll still probably make money out of it. "Black Mamba" strikes me as pretty poor for Nike. Having "Black" there is a red flag to begin with for a company like Nike.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2011, 11:47 AM
In a nutshell:::

Ho's are gonna be Ho's...

many a bitch represents and is lead whichever way no I'm not gay and really don't give a fuck bout what ya doing...as long as I pave the way for my LN street warriors... to come in packs... to feed... taking what we need to succeed... So you know what we gone do for you Ho's... we gone explode on this territory making our lives one big story to tell...reality amongst tha youth...I must represent my body...I got proof...I'm not scared...

Killakobe81
10-27-2011, 11:47 AM
It wasn't a multi-million dollar promotional line when he said it the first time.

Normally, when a company like Nike is behind some shit like that, you have the shoes to match at the interview.

What I think really happened is irrelevant, tbh. He can call himself whatever he wants, and he'll still probably make money out of it. "Black Mamba" strikes me as pretty poor for Nike. Having "Black" there is a red flag to begin with for a company like Nike.

We have no way of knowing if that stuff was not being pitched at the time of that 1st interview. I remember reading it and laughing read both the ESPN (came first IIRC) and the SLAM with him and the snake on the cover ...just cuz it's kobe doesnt mean I did not laugh.

But thing is I think it's pretty good in some cases as a marketing campaign used in the right context I even have a snake in a Kobe jersey Image (the art is pretty sweet) as my background on my son's home P.C. Kobe is his favorite player ...

ElNono
10-27-2011, 11:48 AM
:blah

Boiled down:::

ElNono
10-27-2011, 11:49 AM
We have no way of knowing

True

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm a faggot

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Hard for me to say if the few sPur fans there are "true" or not. I dont go there for an NBA forum, I come here. And I dont disagree that LG has it's faults but if I want to talk ball ...LATELY there is MORE ball talk there than here if you can weed through the "homers" (much like upstairs).
BUT LG right now is better than this forum (not the site) which has become a shit flinging fest.
You point the finger at KOOL and CULLY but there are shit stains on your hands as well. Just because you feel you regulate them, does not make you exempt from contributing to the current state.
I give you props because you do also talk "ball" as well. But so do they, just not as often.
Im not here to judge you or them. the topic was if Kool should be banned and Im not for banning anyone even the racists. The forum is like the real world: good citizens, scum, racists.
IF Kori does feel Kool, cully or anyone else have crossed a line I trust her to deal with it as she sees fit. This is her forum and if you dont lke her rules than you can leave or she can ban you.

But to improve this forum all of us that care (if there are still some of us that do) should do our part by refraining from that and talking ball, but not sure many of the good posters do. I guess we shall se if the lockout ends. I have not given up hope ...but Im not confident this will change.

The only thing that lil midget ass is regulating is my fucking nuts..all ova his head...he living in fantasy land...

These other Spur niggas...well they scared of me: :lol look at that fucking Poll...only pussies would vote like that..instead of being men and handling up they tuck their tails and cry to Kori...

They scared of me and by extension scared of all Laker fans

N2dBR2HKSJo

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 12:02 PM
No one is scared of someone who's shorter than me :lol

ElNono
10-27-2011, 12:27 PM
:lol back to the fake hood bravado...

Look at the OP to see who's trolling you and turning you into the pussy everyone knows you are...

midnightpulp
10-27-2011, 12:46 PM
The only thing that lil midget ass is regulating is my fucking nuts..all ova his head...he living in fantasy land...

These other Spur niggas...well they scared of me: :lol look at that fucking Poll...only pussies would vote like that..instead of being men and handling up they tuck their tails and cry to Kori...

They scared of me and by extension scared of all Laker fans

N2dBR2HKSJo

No, I just find it hilarious when you can't start threads, because I know how addicted your chimp brain is to spamming the forum.

:lmao at PM'ing Luva to start threads for you.

Spur_Fanatic
10-27-2011, 01:10 PM
LOL at Kool whining!
LOL at Kool whining!
LOL at Kool whining!
LOL at Kool whining!
LOL at Kool whining!

Stalin
10-27-2011, 02:38 PM
i can see kobe coming up with a shitty nickname like that, all by himself, tbh

Fabbs
11-06-2011, 11:05 AM
:downspin:
76-1 to either ban or pink and the outcome is.....no change?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184897

Giuseppe
11-06-2011, 11:08 AM
^Ya weak fuck, you.

Giuseppe
11-06-2011, 11:22 AM
10 pages.

Only Kool.

:toast

Spur_Fanatic
11-06-2011, 06:26 PM
76-1 to either ban or pink and the outcome is.....no change?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184897

Jokes aside, the forum without Kool would be too boring.
All boards need their clowns. And Kool is ours.

Brazil
11-07-2011, 12:14 PM
lol I missed that thread... some good stuff

stretch
11-07-2011, 12:42 PM
just pink him. his threads are nauseating, but his posts are amusing to an extent. a valuable asset to ST, just needs to be limited in his priveleges, because he is abusing his privelege of making threads.

Giuseppe
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Kool Aid Man

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2011, 12:53 PM
just pink him. his threads are nauseating, but his posts are amusing to an extent. a valuable asset to ST, just needs to be limited in his priveleges, because he is abusing his privelege of making threads.

you're a Dallas fan for pete's sake....just be glad you got to one and done...

stretch
11-07-2011, 01:04 PM
lol buttfucked by the one and done team

Giuseppe
11-07-2011, 01:13 PM
^You got no room. You were done likewise by the Heat.

z0sa
11-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Does anyone actually read Kool's posts?

Stalin
11-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Does anyone actually read Kool's posts?

i never do, tbh
i tried reading a couple of his posts longa ago, but it became quickly apparent, that he's retard

NRHector
11-07-2011, 03:31 PM
i never do, tbh
i tried reading a couple of his posts longa ago, but it became quickly apparent, that he's retard:lol
tbh only a few respond to his posts and the ones that respond are always the sameones that fall for his stupidity

Jodelo
11-07-2011, 03:47 PM
There is nothing to read on his posts, they are just youtube videos, which have nothing to do with the "discussed" topic!

stretch
11-07-2011, 04:46 PM
^You got no room. You were done likewise by the Heat.

and did it right back to the heat

lol 4-0

Giuseppe
11-07-2011, 05:00 PM
and did it right back to the heat

This is true.

ElNono
11-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Make this shit happen... NOW!

The last week while he was gone was probably the best time ever in the NBA Forums...

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2011, 09:21 PM
Make this shit happen... NOW!

The last week while he was gone was probably the best time ever in the NBA Forums...

why don't you put me on ignore...you need me I don't need you let's not get it twisted...your sorry asses got trolled with this thread..:lmao stupid fucks I tell ya

Giuseppe
11-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Kool Aid Man

ElNono
11-22-2011, 11:53 PM
why don't you put me on ignore...you need me I don't need you let's not get it twisted...your sorry asses got trolled with this thread..:lmao stupid fucks I tell ya

I don't do ignore. It's my religion.

lmemulatedao!

Venti Quattro
11-22-2011, 11:54 PM
I don't do ignore. It's my religion.

:lol Naml:lol:lolk

ElNono
11-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Kool Aid Man

People have spoken...

http://magolnick.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/thumb_down.jpg

redzero
11-23-2011, 12:03 AM
you need me I don't need you let's not get it twisted

If that was true, you wouldn't make stupid topics almost everyday. You are desperate for attention.