PDA

View Full Version : What should we do with Culburn?

Kori Ellis
10-25-2011, 06:06 PM
:downspin:

Kyle Orton
10-25-2011, 06:09 PM
His posts consists of: bend over, fuck your mother, skunker, lmemulatedao!, 8, etc. Repetitive bullshit

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Ban for horrible basketball opinions. Anyone who thought the 2011 Suns would win the Western conference should be BANNED.

Kyle Orton
10-25-2011, 06:12 PM
Pinking him wouldn't do shit, he never starts threads.

Spur_Fanatic
10-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Banstick.

Nathan89
10-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Bend over. He'll give you fuckin nothing.

Halberto
10-25-2011, 06:17 PM
He's more tolerable, pink him.

baseline bum
10-25-2011, 06:18 PM
His posts consists of: bend over, fuck your mother, skunker, lmemulatedao!, 8, etc. Repetitive bullshit

Every once in a while he posts something hilarious like

1. The KG Era Celtics. RIP. One title, should have had two. I still can't believe KG got hurt on the alley-oop in 2009. I still can't believe Perkins went down in Game 6. I still can't believe we lost Game 7 when the other team's best player went 6-for-24. I still can't believe Artest's 3 went in. I still can't believe we traded Perkins for Green. Sigh.

---------

Ain't been the same since they tagged, bagged & slabbed Bias. Gonna play PG. Gonna wax Magic. Gonna make us sorry.

Buh, bye.

Kool on the other hand never has anything worth reading.

Kyle Orton
10-25-2011, 06:18 PM

He is but pinking him wouldn't do shit because he doesn't start threads besides the weird fuckin sex stories.
Temp ban for his repititive bs would be better imho

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2011, 06:22 PM
This thread is nothing but a confirmation that Laker fan is superior...These cats calling for my head and Cully's never could fuck with us..they always needed a hand up from you Kori...

Mel_13
10-25-2011, 06:24 PM
:downspin:

Nothing needs to be done.

While Cully remains grotesque and incomprehensible, he has long been brought to heel. He doesn't start numerous, idiotic threads. He behaves when he posts upstairs. Finally, he immediately abides your occasional rebukes. As long as you're willing to give him the periodic rap on the knuckles, he's completely harmless.

As an aside, you do realize that starting polls on only two of the three most objectionable Laker fans, you only fuel the timvp=lakakuva speculation?

Kori Ellis
10-25-2011, 06:33 PM
As an aside, you do realize that starting polls on only two of the three most objectionable Laker fans, you only fuel the timvp=lakakuva speculation?

Yes, I realize :lol

Jodelo
10-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Ban.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:37 PM
The following imho:

Create a "culburn forum" where all of his best posts/threads would reside. Also dedicate it to all things culburn. That way we could read all of his hellraising on other forums. I've always wanted to see links to the shit he did elsewhere.

Have a culburn day where we celebrate his awesomeness.

Give him mod powers for one week.

Surgically remove DoK from his nuts. Or at least open negotiations so that DoK could at least ease his grip from vise like levels down to a gentle grasp. Srsly tho DoK would prolly even support the culburn forum idea since links to his work on other message boards would give det Hebe another 50,000 posts to obsessively read and reread through. All kidding aside dude you've had the same sig for like six months which is like a record for you by like 5 1/2 months. Don't pretend you ain't obsessed with dat culburn.

Since you have a script that can turn Ellio t into Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Create a script that would automatically insert culburn catchphrases into posts in place of bland sayings. Like "tell em" would become "crucify em", swept/sweep "Skunker", etc. As a side note has anyone ever been able to create catchphrases at such an amazing rate? Its fucking mind blowing.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Team culburn 2011

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:40 PM
Seriously, the dude is a little internet hellraiser of the first order and he cracks me the fuck up. Its amazing how much shit he can stir up with his little schticks.

Booharv
imo

Booharv
tbqh?

Booharv
tbqmfh!

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Seriously, the dude is a little internet hellraiser of the first order and he cracks me the fuck up. Its amazing how much shit he can stir up with his little schticks.
I know you think it was, but saying the Suns would win the Western Conference wasn't a shtick.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Surgically remove DoK from his nuts.
:lmao seriously? The guy follows me around more than anyone, and I'm the one obsessed with him?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Also, booharv, you've asked multiple times if I've posted my picture and are apparently keeping track of what's in my sig and for how long. Who's obsessed again :lmao

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:43 PM
I know you think it was, but saying the Suns would win the Western Conference wasn't a shtick.

I don't think it was. But everybody has embarrassing takes. Don't we all pretend like stretch knows shit when in actuality he is a retard who should prolly never be allowed to talk about sports? (serious question)

Nathan89
10-25-2011, 06:44 PM

He is but pinking him wouldn't do shit because he doesn't start threads besides the weird fuckin sex stories.
Temp ban for his repititive bs would be better imho

This is true but...

Giuseppe would be funny.:lmao

The shame he would have.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:44 PM
I don't think it was. But everybody has embarrassing takes. Don't we all pretend like stretch knows shit when in actuality he is a retard who should prolly never be allowed to talk about sports? (serious question)
I don't pretend like stretch knows anything, I've gone after his homer opinions countless times.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Also, booharv, you've asked multiple times if I've posted my picture and are apparently keeping track of what's in my sig and for how long. Who's obsessed again :lmao

I asked once. Then asked again once I got an answer I no longer cared. I've never seen you just was curious if you had posted a pic of yourself since imho anyone here who is normal looking has.

Neat emoticons btw

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:46 PM
I asked once. Then asked again once I got an answer I no longer cared
:lmao so originally you did care about seeing my picture?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:48 PM
I've never seen you just was curious
you were curious about how someone you've interacted with on the internet a few times looks? That's strange tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Right right right. Like you didnt meet up at the chuckbox.
He should work on showing up on time. My rule is if I'm supposed to meet someone at a certain time, I leave after they're 15 minutes late. Culburn is no exception, time management should be a really simple concept for someone with as much spare time as he has.

Stalin
10-25-2011, 06:51 PM
^ the goods

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:54 PM
you were curious about how someone you've interacted with on the internet a few times looks? That's strange tbh.

No, I don't care how you look. I just have a theory as I've stated many times that anyone who is normal looking here has posted there pic. Now that I know you have I no longer care to see it. I thought of it I think when you were orgasming to Mookie's pic.

Hold on...

Time to go for the jugular imho...

http://i.imgur.com/16sOQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/16sOQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/16sOQ.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ey65r.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:55 PM
No, I don't care how you look. I just have a theory as I've stated many times that anyone who is normal looking here has posted there pic. Now that I know you have I no longer care to see it. I thought of it I think when you were orgasming to Mookie's pic.

Hold on...

Time to go for the jugular imho...

http://i.imgur.com/16sOQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/16sOQ.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/16sOQ.gif

The fact that you did care at any point in time is pretty disturbing.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Anyways, I really wasn't trying to start shit with you. I don't really care what your weird obsession with culburn is, I'm just a huge fan of his and he has been wasting his time responding to your obsessive shit.

imho

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 06:57 PM
I've never asked for Culburn's picture before, so if I'm obsessed with him, you're sure as hell obsessed with me

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:58 PM
You went to fucking meet him. In fucking person. Like left the house. Drove to where he would be. Then waited there for him. Like to hang out. In person. Together.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Srsly

Booharv
10-25-2011, 06:59 PM
I wanna see you in person>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I wanna see this dude's picture

Booharv
10-25-2011, 07:00 PM
I could have added like ten to the tenth power more arrows there but I didn't want to be obnoxious.

lefty
10-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Baaaaaaaaaaaan

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 07:03 PM
You went to fucking meet him. In fucking person. Like left the house. Drove to where he would be. Then waited there for him. Like to hang out. In person. Together.
That was his idea. He asked, and given how much of a legend he was on Suns message boards and how none of the people on those boards ever went to meet him, I figured what the heck I'm not doing shit today anyway.

You randomly, out of nowhere, asked if I had posted a picture on this site, twice.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 07:04 PM
I wanna see you in person>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I wanna see this dude's picture
I didn't randomly seek out Culburn and ask to meet him for lunch. You randomly asked if there was a picture of me on this site.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Now that I know there is one I don't care to see it. I assume you're normal looking. I've made no attempt to find it and frankly don't give a shit exactly what you look like. I thought you might be fat and ugly tbh. Also it wasn't out of nowhere...when someone cracks up at a picture of a fat person, its normal to be curious what they themselves look like. Like when CubanSucks says Megan Fox looks like she has downs I really wonder what the fuck he looks like. Normal to me at least.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 07:09 PM
What year are you planning on changing your sig btw?

Before 2020 or after.

OBSESSED.

DMC
10-25-2011, 07:10 PM
I asked once. Then asked again once I got an answer I no longer cared. I've never seen you just was curious if you had posted a pic of yourself since imho anyone here who is normal looking has.

Neat emoticons btw
Begs the question

DMC
10-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Culby is ok. He's a bit of a softie when it comes to his "crew" and he doesn't hold the plow as well as he does the pulpit, but he's tolerable.

What needs to be banned is the lockout.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Yes, I have posted my picture.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Now that I know there is one I don't care to see it. I assume you're normal looking. I've made no attempt to find it and frankly don't give a shit exactly what you look like. I thought you might be fat and ugly tbh. Also it wasn't out of nowhere...when someone cracks up at a picture of a fat person, its normal to be curious what they themselves look like. Like when CubanSucks says Megan Fox looks like she has downs I really wonder what the fuck he looks like. Normal to me at least.
cracking up at a fatass who obviously has a huge superiority complex on the internet because he's, well, a fatass in real life isn't really the same thing as implying Megan Fox is ugly. Mookie was an easy target, that's why everyone who saw the pic was laughing at it, yet you chose me of all the people laughing as the person who's looks you wondered about.

DMC
10-25-2011, 07:17 PM
cracking up at a fatass who obviously has a huge superiority complex on the internet because he's, well, a fatass in real life isn't really the same thing as implying Megan Fox is ugly. Mookie was an easy target, that's why everyone who saw the pic was laughing at it, yet you chose me of all the people laughing as the person who's looks you wondered about.
You do kinda have that rugged, Jew boy, Hebrew hammer thing about you.

4>0 Rings' Treadmill
10-25-2011, 07:19 PM

This. Do nothing to Cubby. It's funny to get into those little back and forths with him while using his schticks. Jose Mesa, Tet Offensive, Lake Erie, etc.

In fact I wouldn't do anything to any of the Laker trio. Kool's just a dumbass who I ignore 99% of the time and troll 1% of the time. lakaluva's funny when he pretends to be a badass even though he's some weird cartoon loving nerd.

imo

ElNono
10-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Culby is allright... sure, he's kinda weird and creepy, but at least he doesn't keep spamming the board with thread after thread of weak shit...

Except for "Kobe 5, tired old shitbag 4"...

How do I change my vote?

Dex
10-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Pink him, and make a filter that prevents him from posting his repetitive bullshit.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2011, 07:29 PM
:lol there's no way Kori is gonna do anything based off what we say, just so everyone knows

Red Hawk #21
10-25-2011, 07:33 PM
Culburn is a pedophile and rapist tbh

DMC
10-25-2011, 07:33 PM
:lol there's no way Kori is gonna do anything based off what we say, just so everyone knows
So if one of the three gets the axe (no pun intended), it's a coincidence?

Booharv
10-25-2011, 07:38 PM
I know what BUMP and isitjustme? (iirc) and the other people laughing looked like. I don't think people care about me or my interests anyways since I'm a small fry around here tbh (:depressed) I honestly think your interest in culburn is a much more interesting topic of conversation since you are an infinitely more popular figure here. Like I am honestly am creepily obsessed with one thing; finding out more about this meeting. I honestly have so many questions about it. Maybe I will have to go through the archives. Maybe I'll find some stuff there I can throw in my sig.

Booharv
10-25-2011, 07:39 PM
These poll results just confirm cubby's forum alpha status btw

Isitjustme?
10-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Since some pussies still won't post a pic of themselves...here is a pic of me at the club when I went to chicago. Chick was banging...huge..woulda had kids with her and viewed it as an INVESTMENT. Unfortunately, she had a boyfriend. Wow I was YOUNG in this pic:

http://www.zerogravityclub.com/photos/webgallery/2008/ZGNWEB081231/images/100_0180.JPG

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2011, 07:54 PM
Since some pussies still won't post a pic of themselves...here is a pic of me at the club when I went to chicago. Chick was banging...huge..woulda had kids with her and viewed it as an INVESTMENT. Unfortunately, she had a boyfriend. Wow I was YOUNG in this pic:

http://www.zerogravityclub.com/photos/webgallery/2008/ZGNWEB081231/images/100_0180.JPG

did she titty fuck you

Isitjustme?
10-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Don't be hatin nigga. You wish you could even get that close to a fine dime piece like that.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Ban him. He is a truly disgusting person who has legitimate problems. He says the most vile things to everyone, has a disturbing history of posting things of a horrific nature and constantly has the worst basketball takes when he does decide to post them.

He is unoriginal & not funny and I can't think of anything worse than that.

Dunc n Dave
10-25-2011, 08:39 PM
Temporary ban won't do any good. Katie girl would love that. Remember last spring when he was begging to make ELE bets all the time? The guy WANTED to have a reason not to be here for awhile. This place is like a drug to him.

I say keep him around. He's harmless.

Kool on the other hand, needs to be pinked, and have "WELSHER" under his name until he pays up the $500 he owes. He was easier to put up with when he couldn't start threads.

DPG21920
10-25-2011, 08:42 PM
They like to claim it was Kobe getting 5, but ever since I completely emasculated Kool, Cull changed. Kool changed. They felt the need to hide their shortcomings now that I had exposed them and well, you see how nasty it's become. Fire and Brimstone. That's all they know because of me and no amount of cover up or mudslinging changes that moment. It was defining.

Greg Oden
10-25-2011, 09:03 PM

That guy looks like an even more fucked up version of the Skrillex kid.

Greg Oden
10-25-2011, 09:04 PM

rofl

MR.SILVER&BLack
10-25-2011, 09:10 PM
write the old fuck a poem. its fun posting back & fourth with him. he really doesnt cause any harm.

DMC
10-25-2011, 09:29 PM
My poem to Cully:

Cully:

You are banned. Get the fuck out.

*snap snap*

(sax solo)

Hey.... man.... are you still here?

*hush*

Get the fuck out

redzero
10-25-2011, 09:51 PM
luva trying to keep up the facade of being a hardcore gangsta even though he was outed as an almost 30-year-old Naruto loving Asian, is hilarious. It's admirable that he keeps trying, so he shouldn't be banned.

ElNono
10-25-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm waiting for the "Throw him to the dogs" poll option...

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 09:57 PM
ban this fag too

mavs>spurs
10-25-2011, 10:06 PM
this thread is about culburn dumbfuck. who said anything about banning you? you make me pity chuckle ever since the naruto thing.

NRHector
10-25-2011, 11:26 PM
here's yours cully :toast

Juggity
10-25-2011, 11:27 PM
Cully is alright, the man has taste.

ginobili's bald spot
10-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Culburn was amusing until he started repeating the same stupid shit in every post. The "bend over so i can fuck you/your mother" schtick is the epitome of lame.

I would say ban him, but I feel like the more time he spends on spurstalk the less time he has to molest young children.

Venti Quattro
10-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Put him in jail.

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2011, 03:49 AM
he supposedly learned his lesson the last time kori bent him over and fornicated with his anus. However, he has regressed so another lesson is in order

pawe
10-26-2011, 11:31 AM
Ban.
Culburn can be civil if he wanted to and the last time I saw him decently discussing with others was in the royal rumble thread http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171401&highlight=royal+rumble+forward

But he just became annoying and now he and Kool are polluting the other sub forums too.

Fpoonsie
10-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Cully's an originator.

This forum would be devoid of numerous catch-phrases w/o him. I've actually used "tee, hee" outside a' ST numerous times.

Legend.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 02:55 PM
He's the Carlos Mencia of trends. He repeatedly steals things then uses the crap out of them and claims it was him who started it.

This forum has plenty of legends and the only thing Cull will be remembered for is creating a troll account named Guiseppe after he already had a user name, deleting old posts because he was so ashamed and lastly having me as his regulator.

jjktkk
10-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Help him cross the street.

DMC
10-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Cully's an originator.

This forum would be devoid of numerous catch-phrases w/o him. I've actually used "tee, hee" outside a' ST numerous times.

Legend.

That Culby, he's an inventor.

Too bad other people invented it first.

However:::: boiled down, it's still

Ban him 43%

Pink him 23%

Fpoonsie
10-26-2011, 05:04 PM
[shrug] He brought it to THIS forum.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2011, 05:27 PM
The following imho:

Create a "culburn forum" where all of his best posts/threads would reside. Also dedicate it to all things culburn. That way we could read all of his hellraising on other forums. I've always wanted to see links to the shit he did elsewhere.

Have a culburn day where we celebrate his awesomeness.

Give him mod powers for one week.

Surgically remove DoK from his nuts. Or at least open negotiations so that DoK could at least ease his grip from vise like levels down to a gentle grasp. Srsly tho DoK would prolly even support the culburn forum idea since links to his work on other message boards would give det Hebe another 50,000 posts to obsessively read and reread through. All kidding aside dude you've had the same sig for like six months which is like a record for you by like 5 1/2 months. Don't pretend you ain't obsessed with dat culburn.

Since you have a script that can turn Ellio t into Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Create a script that would automatically insert culburn catchphrases into posts in place of bland sayings. Like "tell em" would become "crucify em", swept/sweep "Skunker", etc. As a side note has anyone ever been able to create catchphrases at such an amazing rate? Its fucking mind blowing.

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait..............

this is coming from the same guy who posted this thread? http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182883

You talk about how much you despise ring smack, then you coat you hands in astroglide and start working the shaft & balls of the guy who does nothing bout say "Kobe 5, tired old shit bag 4" nonstop?

For fuck's sake, basically every ounce of Cubby's schtick is some variation of ring smack.

A fire, Vet. Consult dying in it.

DMC
10-26-2011, 05:33 PM
[shrug] He brought it to THIS forum.

I am sure he's introduced a lot of young boys to things. That doesn't make him an inventor.

Booharv
10-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Jesus some stuff goes right over people's heads.

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 08:15 PM
quit pandering to old pedophiles vet you pervert

benefactor
10-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Nothing needs to be done.

While Cully remains grotesque and incomprehensible, he has long been brought to heel. He doesn't start numerous, idiotic threads. He behaves when he posts upstairs. Finally, he immediately abides your occasional rebukes. As long as you're willing to give him the periodic rap on the knuckles, he's completely harmless.

:tu

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 08:33 PM
I give him that rap on his knuckles. He hates it. Like spraying a dog with a water bottle tbh. I can control him.

Monostradamus
10-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Jesus some stuff goes right over people's heads.

When everything is snark nothing you say has weight.

Booharv
10-26-2011, 10:23 PM
A lot of jokes are funnier when not everybody knows what is going on imho. That aggravates the shit out of some people who feel like they have to be in on every joke or else its not funny though. Now this is just my opinion of course, sometimes I can stay in character (I do this on several forums) for years and be the only in on the joke. That also seems foreign to people who need to everyone to see how funny they are being at all times. aka "LOOK WHAT I JUST DID!"

Not really my thing tbh. As should be evident by now imo

Booharv
10-26-2011, 10:24 PM
Of course myself, and I'm speaking of booharv of course, am just a small fry around here (:depressed) and I'll probably be leaving here this coming weekend or so imo.

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Of course myself, and I'm speaking of booharv of course, am just a small fry around here (:depressed) and I'll probably be leaving here this coming weekend or so imo.

phoenix ain't that far of a drive, you'll be back. hell, cubby will probably even let you borrow his computer imho.

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 10:45 PM
that's if he doesn't put u in the basement in the stocks, perpetually bent over

http://www.eventprophire.com/_images/products/large/medieval_stocks_hire_prop.jpg

da_suns_fan
10-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Thank him for gracing us with his presence.

Most posters are completely forgettable. No one ever forgets culburn castleberry.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2011, 11:49 PM
A lot of jokes are funnier when not everybody knows what is going on imho. That aggravates the shit out of some people who feel like they have to be in on every joke or else its not funny though. Now this is just my opinion of course, sometimes I can stay in character (I do this on several forums) for years and be the only in on the joke. That also seems foreign to people who need to everyone to see how funny they are being at all times. aka "LOOK WHAT I JUST DID!"

Not really my thing tbh. As should be evident by now imo

:cry

midnightpulp
10-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Culburn was amusing until he started repeating the same stupid shit in every post. The "bend over so i can fuck you/your mother" schtick is the epitome of lame.

I would say ban him, but I feel like the more time he spends on spurstalk the less time he has to molest young children.

:lmao

Booharv
10-26-2011, 11:55 PM
lol mono understanding like maybe 40% of whats going on and with me in general, and then just going with emoticons to pretend like he doesn't care. Brah, I understand whats going on and thats the important thing. So don't even worry about it.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2011, 11:55 PM
lol mono understanding like maybe 40% of whats going on and with me in general, and then just going with emoticons to pretend like he doesn't care. Brah, I understand whats going on and thats the important thing. So don't even worry about it.

:cry

Stalin
10-26-2011, 11:57 PM
^ that crying emoticon gave him noticeble butthurt

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Thank him for gracing us with his presence.

Most posters are completely forgettable. No one ever forgets culburn castleberry.

lol arizona state

Booharv
10-27-2011, 12:01 AM
lawlz people get really upset when they are not in on the joke. Oh well.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-27-2011, 12:03 AM
:cry you're right, I just want to be in on the joke?

So what's the joke?

Booharv
10-27-2011, 12:05 AM
If you have to explain something it makes it less funny, but while I do look down on ring smack and like culburn the purpose of those two threads was to fuck with you and DoK.

Booharv
10-27-2011, 12:06 AM
Of course neither of you guys was ever, ever angry (lawlz) so you guys win I guess.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
If you have to explain something it makes it less funny, but while I do look down on ring smack and like culburn the purpose of those two threads was to fuck with you and DoK.

so am I up past 40% now?

Booharv
Hold on googling for an emoticon...

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-27-2011, 12:09 AM
but tbh lol @ "You can't understand the complexity of what I do" and the explanation being "yeah I just did what everybody on this site does"

Booharv
10-27-2011, 12:09 AM
so am I up past 40% now?

No you and BUMP are doing better than anyone but have only picked out about 1/3 of my accounts. Like I said explaining something and discussing it makes it less funny tho. To me at least.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-27-2011, 12:13 AM
well i just can't handle this kind of complex metaphysical trolling. The game has clearly left me behind. I'm going to formally announce my retirement here and now. I'll log out now for dramatic effect.

Stalin
10-27-2011, 12:17 AM
i see what he did there

10-27-2011, 12:18 AM
sup guys

Stalin
10-27-2011, 12:19 AM
sup brah

Booharv
10-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Its not all very impressive or meant to be cool which is why you wouldn't understand it. Like literally I have an argument going on with myself on another forum. Its just fun to watch people take sides. Then I have a thing where I'll go to a forum build up goodwill, make everyone like me, and then alienate them. Then I do other weird shit to fuck with people then sometimes I'll just copypasta shit to a forum to create like a fake person for no other reason than to just see how people react to it. Some of it is impressive. Some of it is pathetic. Some of it is impressively pathetic. But yeah, talking about it can be aggravating. I even annoy myself with some of this shit I do tbh. Its a whole rigamarole I got going on here, don't even ask.

Mav-elous Man
10-27-2011, 12:51 AM
You could all just ignore him and let him off himself.

Booharv
10-27-2011, 12:58 AM
Another thing is I don't even know why I like aggravating DoK since I like the guy. Prolly something wrong with me (srsly). But yeah, I stand by the comedic value of this thread and the other one as well. The part where you said you were an agent of chaos was great. You sounded like a 13 year old that has just watched TDK for the 100th time. I was LOLing hard when I read that at the time. I like you too though so I don't know why I do it. I don't know why I do half the shit I do.

Like this one time and I can tell BUMP if he cares. I went to a forum and won like poster of the month. Then even though I liked everyone there (a lot in some cases) I went around fucking with them until they banned me. I got problems imo tbh. So theres the answers to your questions.

Sean Cagney
10-27-2011, 01:09 AM
LOL that old fukk says the same thing over and over. It's like reading the damn same post time and time again from him.

Veterinarian
10-27-2011, 01:17 AM
Jesus, somebody shut this booharv guy the fuck up.

Veterinarian
10-27-2011, 01:17 AM
Fucking weirdo.

Stalin
10-27-2011, 01:44 AM
Jesus, somebody shut this booharv guy the fuck up.

Co sign

Greg Oden
10-27-2011, 01:47 AM
Booharv you suck ass.

Fpoonsie
10-27-2011, 01:57 AM
Wait...so, Booharv really IS Vet?

Veterinarian
10-27-2011, 02:25 AM
Is there a post your picture thread?

I wanna see if this DoK guy is as hunky as I imagine him to be.

Booharv
10-27-2011, 02:29 AM
I'll be making my last post as booharv on friday.

Veterinarian
10-27-2011, 02:29 AM
Make it as short as possible and plz don't include any details about your "life".

mavs>spurs
10-27-2011, 02:31 AM
am i the only one who never found this whole booharve/vet thing entertaining? fuckin fags

Fpoonsie
10-27-2011, 02:38 AM
I'm terribly confused. When did Vet lose his MK "Seal o' Approval"?

mavs>spurs
10-27-2011, 02:44 AM
i was unaware that he ever had it, never found it funny in the least but then again i havent found anything here funny since 2009

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2011, 05:35 AM
booharv really thought he pissed me off? I actually find a someone asking for my picture then claiming he's not obsessed with me pretty hilarious, but I guess that trolling was too deep for me.

Kyle Orton
10-27-2011, 06:44 AM
Booharv is lame as fuck and has been butthurt ever since he couldn't get into the crew. Now he is raging and there is no one to blame but himself for being a depressed loser in my humble opinion.

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 09:22 AM
I imagine DoK looks like Jessie Eisenburg for some reason

Kyle Orton
10-27-2011, 09:27 AM
I imagine DoK looks like Jessie Eisenburg for some reason

Not even close tbh

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 09:33 AM
He's just the first young Jew that pops in my head :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2011, 09:34 AM
I don't look Jewish at all tbh

Kyle Orton
10-27-2011, 09:35 AM
He's just the first young Jew that pops in my head :lol

Tbh I can't think of a celebrity or iconic person that dok looks like. I'm sure he looks like one but none come to me atm

Kyle Orton
10-27-2011, 09:36 AM
I don't look Jewish at all tbh

U don't imho

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 09:46 AM
All I know is Bump looks like a healthier version of Sean Penn's brother Chris.

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 10:08 AM
So he looks like Sean Penn? Or you mean he looks like an alive version of Chris Penn

redzero
10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
booharvinarian, I'll post more gifs of marines throwing puppies off cliffs as a proper sendoff for you.

Axe Murderer
10-31-2011, 05:36 PM
All I know is Bump looks like a healthier version of Sean Penn's brother Chris.

tbh Ellis compared me to a young Sean Penn before too.

i've gotten a couple of david freese comments now that people actually know who he is

DPG21920
10-31-2011, 05:38 PM
lol really? thats funny

BlackSwordsMan
10-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Ban!

pass1st
01-03-2012, 09:51 PM
As of recent, I think this thread should be open for discussion again

NRHector
01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
As of recent, I think this thread should be open for discussion again:tu

resistanze
01-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Only pussies and assholes.

Giuseppe
01-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Pack a lunch, motherfuckers. Make it "Jethro Bodine" size.

You'll need it. I'm up against the wall, inside the wire and I got Kevin on one side and Luva on the other side, well, as soon as his mother let's him come out to play (he's currently grounded).

Spurtacus
01-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Who has time to average 40+ posts a day?

BlackSwordsMan
01-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Go home and fuck your mother some more.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Ban this stupid fucking idiot. He doesn't even try to talk basketball at all.

You'll have to cheer against your team tomorrow night, daddy. Don't worry, should'nt be a problem for you. You didn't even show up when they rang last June.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Take another look, dumbass. Tbh I guess not posting 40 times a day equates to not showing up.

Apologizing for winning an NBA Title doesn't count.

BlackSwordsMan
01-04-2012, 06:22 PM
You joined in 2010 you've no right to talk about join dates. Go home and fuck your mother some more

DJ Mbenga
01-04-2012, 06:26 PM
As of recent, I think this thread should be open for discussion again

son message kori and get your name purple.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 06:53 PM
:td

SpursBills
01-04-2012, 07:27 PM
You'll have to cheer against your team tomorrow night, daddy. Don't worry, should'nt be a problem for you. You didn't even show up when they rang last June.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185939&page=7
Post #166

I know. But, I won't post in my thread.

It's my religion.

???

DPG21920
01-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I wonder what Kori was thinking with this one...

LnGrrrR
01-04-2012, 07:42 PM

Probably thinking what a pussy and asshole she was for making the thread in the first place.

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Kori likes drama.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 08:28 PM

Whether I deserved the Trademark she then bestowed upon me.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Whether I deserved the Trademark she then bestowed upon me.

The Non-Endorsement

DMC
01-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Have I already said "shave his belly with a rusty razor"?

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 08:31 PM
The Non-Endorsement

No. Nathan had it all figured out & delineated. I can't recall exactly what he said, but, when he got done I was sitting on the Lazy Boy skinnin',grinnin',polishin' the Trademark Kori had bestowed upon me.

Bless her heart.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Have I already said "shave his belly with a rusty razor"?

I saw your ad on Craigslist Personals this morning under (Male Escorts).

DPG21920
01-04-2012, 08:38 PM
The poll has spoken. People took their time to voice their opinion.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 08:39 PM
No. Nathan had it all figured out & delineated. I can't recall exactly what he said, but, when he got done I was sitting on the Lazy Boy skinnin',grinnin',polishin' the Trademark Kori had bestowed upon me.

Bless her heart.

Nope :nope

Don't get it twisted. Let's be clear. I gave no endorsement of any kind.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Nope :nope

& I ain't claiming her endorsement. She bestowed upon me my Trademark. That is my province. Mine & mine alone. An endorsement would imply her partnering with me, which is about as likely as Duncan ever surpassing Kobe in the cyphers race. Anyhow, that's how Nathan figured it. And I heartily concur with the youngster.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 08:46 PM
The poll has spoken. People took their time to voice their opinion.

And then she bestowed my Trademark.

Gosh.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 08:46 PM
& I ain't claiming her endorsement. She bestowed upon me my Trademark. That is my province. Mine & mine alone. An endorsement would imply her partnering with me, which is about as likely as Duncan ever surpassing Kobe in the cyphers race. Anyhow, that's how Nathan figured it. And I heartily concur with the youngster.

tRBDMMVctu8

LnGrrrR
01-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Technically she didn't bestow any sort of trademark on you; she just noted you already had one.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Technically she didn't bestow any sort of trademark on you; she just noted you already had one.

bs. I never said one f'in' word about a trademark. Unprovoked she went thru her jewelry box and rooted thru all the costume pieces that Tim had bestowed upon her, found a heavy piece and bestowed it onto me as my Trademark.

It's gorgeous and weighs like 2lbs. I think he bought it at K-Mart.

DeadlyDynasty
01-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Every other board has kicked his ass to the curb but Kori won't. I honestly think it's her maternal instincts taking over and she views us all as her children that she loves unconditionally.

IMO

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Every other board has kicked his ass to the curb but Kori won't. I honestly think it's her maternal instincts taking over and she views us all as her children that she loves unconditionally.

I think I'm going to cry.

BlackSwordsMan
01-04-2012, 09:00 PM
She never endorsed you. PERIOD. God bless.

LnGrrrR
01-04-2012, 09:06 PM

We're one dysfunctional family then :lmao

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 09:18 PM
She never endorsed you. PERIOD. God bless.

I never claimed she did.

She gave me my Trademark. Ain't no doubt about that.

DPG21920
01-04-2012, 10:16 PM
So what's going to happen with this?

DMC
01-05-2012, 01:40 AM
I saw your ad on Craigslist Personals this morning under (Male Escorts).
I have a homewrecker between my legs.

But wondering why you were on the women seeking men ads.

Sean Cagney
01-05-2012, 02:43 AM
An older man acting like he does on these boards needs to be smacked in his damn face!!!!!! He is the tired old shitbag! But this appears to be all he has so let him stay! He brings nothing but here and there he says some real stuff (Rarely). Just let him stay I guess, but dude is a f in clown to say the least and thats being real. He says the same shit over and over, dude must have OCD.

DPG21920
01-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Well kori put this out there, I'm sure it wasn't just to mock posters.

jag
01-09-2012, 04:13 PM
What to do... what to do...

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Board goes back to being an unreadable shit hole when he comes back. Fuck this.

& don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

jag
01-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I've heard a rumor that timvp and Kori are having private discussions about what to do with Culburn. I think a temporary ban may be on the horizon.

Spur_Fanatic
01-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Do nothing to Culby!

I forgave him...

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I don't think he adds anything to the forum besides stupid repititive bullshit. What happened to cracking down when the season begins?

Nothing. If Kori and timvp were serious about cracking down on the NBA forum, kool and cubby would both be gone by now. They're by far the two biggest reasons why it's a piece of shit. The fact that Kori not only doesn't ban them but encourages them proves she simply doesn't care about the NBA forum being a piece of shit.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Nothing. If Kori and timvp were serious about cracking down on the NBA forum, kool and cubby would both be gone by now. They're by far the two biggest reasons why it's a piece of shit. The fact that Kori not only doesn't ban them but encourages them proves she simply doesn't care about the NBA forum being a piece of shit.

DO YOU HEAR THAT, KORI???!!!

:lmao

Brazil
01-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Cul is back and the nba forum is trash again... lol... cul owns this forum tbh

DPG21920
01-19-2012, 06:22 PM

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 06:23 PM
tee, hee.

Stalin
01-19-2012, 06:32 PM
tee, hee.

sup scrah

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 06:34 PM
^I thought you loved me, DJ?

What the Hell happened?

DPG21920
01-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Giuseppe, what type of people make polls?

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 06:37 PM

- "I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam."

- Culburn Castleberry

Mavillionaire
01-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Set Culburn free. He's asked for forgiveness and received it. The End

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 06:44 PM
I do, I do.

You'll still be here, just not in your current form sadly.

That's untrue. If I get booted I won't return in any way, shape, manner, or form.

DPG21920
01-19-2012, 06:45 PM
In a thread started by Kori, which is also a poll:

Only pussies & assholes do polls.

DPG21920
That's untrue. If I get booted I won't return in any way, shape, manner, or form.

That's what Culburn said you liar.

DPG21920

Hi Kool.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 06:46 PM

This is true.

I do penance for my trespass every day.

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 06:47 PM
That's what Culburn said you liar.

Really?

Giuseppe
01-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi Kool.

:lol

djohn2oo8
01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
We should feed him to the sharks.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 07:02 PM
I have a homewrecker between my legs.

But wondering why you were on the women seeking men ads.

watch me merk your ass real quick with my sick flow...

screwed up and chopped:

You gotta home wrecker lil pecker that's why yo
Fucking wife left ya, how much you wanna betcha
you fucking yellow ass fetcher.... - Kool

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 07:07 PM
now after a sick flow like that..if any of you know of someone looking for a fresh new young rap artist...have holla at me...

DJB
01-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Cully actually makes me laugh. Koolaid Man is just a straight up fucking loser.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Cully actually makes me laugh. Koolaid Man is just a straight up fucking loser.

I see you lurking DPG...you done asking Kori and Tim if they would allow you to merk me...you smell blood huh? :lol

Gold Tooth Carl
01-19-2012, 07:34 PM
watch me merk your ass real quick with my sick flow...

screwed up and chopped:

You gotta home wrecker lil pecker that's why yo
Fucking wife left ya, how much you wanna betcha
you fucking yellow ass fetcher.... - Kool

Stop it now girl, your rap skills are rusty,
it must be because your vagina is dusty
I'm putting you back on the streets, where you belong
Here I bought you something, a suitcase full of thongs
So tonight you get to work, even though you got a fever,
Cuz you're gonna get that ass popped dressed up like julius caesar

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Stop it now girl, your rap skills are rusty,
it must be because your vagina is dusty
I'm putting you back on the streets, where you belong
Here I bought you something, a suitcase full of thongs
So tonight you get to work, even though you got a fever,
Cuz you're gonna get that ass popped dressed like julius caesar

wack ass flow...but I do have G-Strings I sport for da ladies when I step through tha dough...oohh I got moe you little gold tooth hoe, try to step to a playa you ain't never seen b4, your avay looks sick I admit but with that gold tooth gap in yo mouth my gats got to fit...

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2012, 07:56 PM
wack ass flow...but I do have G-Strings I sport for da ladies when I step through tha dough...oohh I got moe you little gold tooth hoe, try to step to a playa you ain't never seen b4, your avay looks sick I admit but with that gold tooth gap in yo mouth my gats got to fit...

DPG21920
01-24-2012, 09:34 AM
I guess nothing was the winning option.