PDA

View Full Version : Obama on the lockout

ElNono
10-26-2011, 01:20 AM
Obama, appearing on NBC's Tonight Show with Jay Leno compared the situation to the recent labour row in the NFL, which was solved before regular season games were cancelled.

"We should be able to figure out how to split a $9 billion pot so that our fans, who are allowing us to make all of this money, can actually have a good season," he said.

"I'm concerned about it. I think they need to just remind themselves that the reason they are so successful is because a whole bunch of folks out there love basketball."

ElNono
10-26-2011, 01:20 AM
I thought NBA revenues last season was $4 billion?

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Barrack O'nigga should focus on trying to split that multi-trillion dollar pot so us regular americans can have a good life imho.

DMC
10-26-2011, 01:33 AM
Barrack O'nigga should focus on trying to split that multi-trillion dollar pot so us regular americans can have a good life imho.

Way to work on that regulating of the racism tbh.

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 01:37 AM
racism is cool and i won't change for you or anyone else tbh, im not sure who told you i was working on anything, working on being more racist maybe.

cheguevara
01-25-2012, 04:43 PM
:lol Obama talking NBA class warfare

Stalin
01-25-2012, 04:51 PM
racism is cool and i won't change for you or anyone else tbh, im not sure who told you i was working on anything, working on being more racist maybe.

Co sign