PDA

View Full Version : It was a set up! dont you see?

kandinski
06-15-2005, 10:27 AM
It was a set up! dont you see?
they (detroit) stop Manu and TD, and let Parker make some points, because they know Spurs only with Parker cant win a f game.

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 10:35 AM
I thought this was going to be a thread about the conspiracy.

You know the one. The NBA wants this to go 7 games so they can make the most money out of the series.

One of Rasheed's classic jokes that everyone took as truth.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-15-2005, 10:41 AM
The NBA might want this thing going seven but I'll guarantee ABC doesn't. They could be making more money just showing Desperate Housewives reruns. Hell they could probably be making more by showing reruns of last year's finals. Would anyone really notice? They'd just have to retouch any of the shots with 2004 in them and make it 2005. And then have their audio people replace any mention of 2004 as the current season with 2005. Really, wouldn't everyone be happier? Pistons fans get to watch their team play much better basketball consistently, San Antonio fans get to the Lakers lose, and the league gets a big market team in the finals!

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 10:43 AM
I wouldn't mind this year's Finals being a duplicate of the 2004 year, that's for sure. As long as the ending is the same.

MadDog73
06-15-2005, 10:48 AM
I wouldn't mind this year's Finals being a duplicate of the 2004 year, that's for sure. As long as the ending is the same.

Fortuneately for the Spurs, that's not possible.

Even if the Pistons win all their home games, they still have to come back to San Antonio, unlike in 2004 against the Lakers.

But you knew that...

SPARKY
06-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Maybe Piston Fan could post all his thoughts in one thread so that when we feel like reading the obvious, we'll do so...

SPARKY
06-15-2005, 10:50 AM
What is even more entertaining is Piston Fan claiming there is a conspiracy for the Spurs to win this series. There's a first time for everything, including the NBA wanting the small market "boring" Spurs winning another championship...