PDA

View Full Version : Kool / Kori and Luva's relationship

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 05:13 PM
here it is...and I'm done with subject...forever...Luva and Kori had a special relationship before I came into the picture...she's my step mom...sigh...this is very complex...very Jerry Springerish so here we go...

She's known to drop me subtle hints...and give me great great sex advice and I appreciate that...it's ok since she's not blood related just a step mom...so it's not really weird as it seems...

Some of you want her to ban and or pink me but she's not and has no plans to so as long as I walk the walk. She's put handcuffs on me before...and forced me into submission so her being on top of me like she has is no surprise. :lol

Deal with it...I'm her favorite Laker fly guy...she empowers me when she see's fit and she also taketh away as needed. I was adopted by Kori and that's how I met Luva...

Who do you guys think pays for my overseas trips and wasteful lifestyle...:downspin:....

while Deepy is fantasizing about $500 he'll never see ( *again) and being a nephew I'm living the good life.

well gotta go "Mom" is calling gotta go rub her feet with that warm tantric oil...:downspin:

How bout them Spurs...:toast 4 > 5

DMC
10-26-2011, 05:31 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/KAMLOL.jpg

Bill_Brasky
10-26-2011, 05:36 PM

JayTheClown
10-26-2011, 05:40 PM
^Yeah, I was kinda wondering about these threads to while reading Kool's post.

2pac > Kobe
10-26-2011, 05:52 PM
shit just got real

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 06:11 PM
I love how his arrow sign is wrong :lol

Leetonidas
10-26-2011, 06:16 PM
stupid

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 06:20 PM
stupid/not funny

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 06:21 PM
i've got a theory that kori has always had jungle fever and therefore panders to black people..she adopted black babies and her husband is a wannabe nigga..kool pretending to be black get's him a free pass imho it's not that they are related at all.

JayTheClown
10-26-2011, 06:23 PM
I love how his arrow sign is wrong :lol

:lmao

Kori Ellis
10-26-2011, 07:20 PM
LOL

For the record, lakaluva and I don't have a relationship of any sort -- he doesn't PM me, complain to me, or otherwise involve himself with me other than what you see on the forum. [insert joke: Yeah, but he's your husband.]

Kool is obviously an attention-seeker and is trying to figure out how to get it. :lol Is anyone believing the step mom thing?

Is DPG my nephew these days, or just Culburn's regulator? If he's my nephew, is he Kool's cousin?

And :rolleyes @ Y.H. -- We adopted a mixture of black/Hispanic/white kids. So, maybe I just have people-fever.

Spur_Fanatic
10-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Kori, adopt me too. I work 24/7, and you'll only hear of me on Christmas and your birthdays, like any good son should do.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Kori, don't shatter Cull's world by saying I'm not your nephew. It's the only thing he has left. He tells himself it's the only reason you called them out and not because Kool is a weirdo that lies about having a sexual relationship (or at least heavily implies it then lies about it) with you and because Cull stalks people and post repetitive vile things all the time.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2011, 08:02 PM
So give me the Cliff's Notes on why lakerfan has gone full emo.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Chump, to sum it up, it's all because of The Bet. The one where Kool lost $500 (well, he didn't pay, but he lost a lot more tbh) to me along with any little bit of credibility. Then Cull jumped in and bet on the wrong horse.

It's all led to this moment where reality finally slapped them in face and they realized I'm their regulator.

m>s
10-27-2011, 02:53 AM
kool/luva just two bitchmade immigrants that happen to share the same retarded worldview, which doesnt necessarily mean any relationship between them in the real life imho

Giuseppe
10-27-2011, 05:16 AM
Kori, don't shatter Cull's world by saying I'm not your nephew. It's the only thing he has left. He tells himself it's the only reason you called them out and not because Kool is a weirdo that lies about having a sexual relationship (or at least heavily implies it then lies about it) with you and because Cull stalks people and post repetitive vile things all the time.

& she's your aunt.

Giuseppe
10-27-2011, 05:17 AM
Chump, to sum it up, it's all because of The Bet. The one where Kool lost $500 (well, he didn't pay, but he lost a lot more tbh) to me along with any little bit of credibility. Then Cull jumped in and bet on the wrong horse.

It's all led to this moment where reality finally slapped them in face and they realized I'm their regulator.

His aunt Kori said so.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2011, 06:20 AM

She never denied that she talks to me about steamy sex...she knows quite a bit tbh...:lol

Bill_Brasky
10-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Kori bans people who are racist towards black people but when koolaid rags on honkeys she turns the other cheek. I feel like I'm being discriminated against tbh and the owners of the site have a clear agenda of hate towards whites

midnightpulp
10-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Kool will never be reprimanded again. Kori finds him amusing. Every time Kool spams a worthless anti-Duncan/pro-Kobe/Big Black Cock thread, I imagine Kori sitting there in front of the screen, shaking her head with a grin on her face, saying to herself, "Oh, Kool."

Kori Ellis
10-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Kool will never be reprimanded again...

He gets reprimanded regularly, maybe not publicly. But honestly I don't care about the NBA forum's "condition" right now.

When/if the season starts, I'll clean it up -- ban about 10 people, stop a bunch more from starting new threads, and "hire" someone to moderate. Right now, it's not a priority.

I made the poll threads just to gauge which of the trolls/Laker fans you all hate the most...and as a subtle indicator to tell you all that the polls are working again.

Spur_Fanatic
10-27-2011, 01:13 PM
There was no need of poll for that, lol.
Though, I find it amazing more people want Kool out than Cully.

Kori, just pink the trolls. and reduce their post count to zero.

Giuseppe
10-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Kool will never be reprimanded again. Kori finds him amusing. Every time Kool spams a worthless anti-Duncan/pro-Kobe/Big Black Cock thread, I imagine Kori sitting there in front of the screen, shaking her head with a grin on her face, saying to herself, "Oh, Kool."

I wish she doted on me like that.

Kevin is very fortunate.

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Kori you know who to "hire".

Giuseppe
10-27-2011, 01:44 PM
There was no need of poll for that, lol.
Though, I find it amazing more people want Kool out than Cully.

Kori, just pink the trolls. and reduce their post count to zero.

That 3 by Artest would still be in the books & Kobe would still be on top of the shit bag 5-4.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 10:58 PM

DMC
03-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Someone is putting in time trying to revive their dead ass shtick. Marginalized_Man

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 08:40 PM
;-)

AlexJones
11-12-2014, 08:47 PM

I'd love to see what the photo was tbh

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2014, 08:47 PM
I'd love to see what the photo was tbh

his pig hands :lol

elmanutres