PDA

View Full Version : Led Zepplin; Kings of Leon ; and Red Hot Chili Peppers Suck

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 05:48 PM
seriously if anyone listens to these groups they have serious sexuality issues...:toast

Bender
10-26-2011, 05:54 PM
I'll take Led Zep's first 4 albums, minus the third. I don't listen to those other 2 groups...

so I guess I have sexuality issues, but nothing serious

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 05:59 PM
I'll take Led Zep's first 4 albums, minus the third. I don't listen to those other 2 groups...

so I guess I have sexuality issues, but nothing serious

you'd only be truly gay if you could endorse all 3...good for you...:toast

Bender
10-26-2011, 06:16 PM
you'd only be truly gay if you could endorse all 3...good for you...:toast
thanks, I'm so glad ! :lol

MannyIsGod
10-26-2011, 06:16 PM
I like all 3. What kind of sexuality issues do I have?

ChumpDumper
10-26-2011, 07:01 PM
I like all 3. What kind of sexuality issues do I have?Whatever they may be or not be, Kool is interested in you. He'll show you.

CubanSucks
10-26-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't know of any Kings of Leon songs besides that one from a couple years ago, but Zeppelin and Chili Peppers are a couple of my favorite bands. So now I need to know what you mean by sexuality "issues" cause you've got me worried

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't know of any Kings of Leon songs besides that one from a couple years ago, but Zeppelin and Chili Peppers are a couple of my favorite bands. So now I need to know what you mean by sexuality "issues" cause you've got me worried

If you play the music backwards...the last verse of each song says if you love our music we want to screw your ass, men and women.

Go buy a recorder that plays music backwards...it's crazy shit man...:toast

cantthinkofanything
10-26-2011, 08:54 PM
If you play the music backwards...the last verse of each song says if you love our music we want to screw your ass, men and women.

Go buy a recorder that plays music backwards...it's crazy shit man...:toast

was that your payoff line for this thread?

eisfeld
10-27-2011, 12:07 AM
RHCP and Kings of Leon suck! Zeppelin has some good stuff. It is as it always has been: British rock music >> American rock music

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 12:11 AM
Zeppelin rules you faggot

FuzzyLumpkins
10-27-2011, 02:13 AM
What a piss poor excuse for a hipster thread. The bands aren't even alike beyond to say they were popular in their perspective decades.

You might as well have posted, "I am dumb but I crave me some attention."

FuzzyLumpkins
10-27-2011, 02:17 AM
RHCP and Kings of Leon suck! Zeppelin has some good stuff. It is as it always has been: British rock music >> American rock music

Nah the brits just took American blues music, played it at 120+ BPM and made a fortune at it. Thats why Hendrix had to go there because we didn't appreciate it at first or at least the media outlets here didn't want us to like it.

CubanSucks
10-27-2011, 03:52 AM
What a piss poor excuse for a hipster thread. The bands aren't even alike beyond to say they were popular in their perspective decades.

You might as well have posted, "I am dumb but I crave me some attention."

I was thinking the same thing except to be a hipster you at least have to have knowledge of a bunch of music. Kool's just some buttfucked retard who only listens to Drake and weezy while he practices his ghetto slang

hehateme
10-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Zeppelin rules you faggot

/co-signed and emphasis on the word faggot.

Greg Oden
10-27-2011, 07:18 PM

lol austria

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Just to save anyone from Kool trying to act like some funny genius, this was a thread that was aimed at making fun of me. I ignore it just like I do everything else this ghey posts and yet he is so obsessed since The Bet that he keeps getting drunk and sending me PM's and making dumb threads :lol

He looked at my playlist on my profile and went a really long, unfunny and convoluted way to try and make a bad joke.

I also found out he is shorter than me :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
10-28-2011, 02:36 PM
I like all 3. What kind of sexuality issues do I have?

facepalm. et tu manny? Zep rules, Leon is abortion, Peppers are good until all the songs have keidis singing heeeeeyo heeeeyyyya heeeyyyo in every song

4>0rings
10-28-2011, 02:58 PM
This fatty fucker is running out of troll material so he just says some random shit about popular bands hoping to get a reaction. Step your game chinaman!