PDA

View Full Version : I'm quitting my job and moving back to Texas.

adrienne
10-26-2011, 07:12 PM
At least I'm 98% sure I am. I have a promising job lead and I miss my home. Not that anyone here really cares, but I haven't told anyone in real life yet and I am excited about it, so I wanted to share with someone, even if its strangers.

Dex
10-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Texans belong in Texas. :tu

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 08:46 PM
At least I'm 98% sure I am. I have a promising job lead and I miss my home. Not that anyone here really cares, but I haven't told anyone in real life yet and I am excited about it, so I wanted to share with someone, even if its strangers.

you need a good hard black dick...you've been sounding depressing lately...

good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...vgood black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...good black hard dick...

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 08:49 PM
kool has hiv don't do it

baseline bum
10-26-2011, 08:54 PM
You lie; it's full-blown AIDS.

ChumpDumper
10-26-2011, 08:56 PM
kool has hiv don't do it

You lie; it's full-blown AIDS.It was all that good hard black dick he took and now recommends to others.

tlongII
10-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey Adrienne,

Are you still living in Utah?

adrienne
10-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Yeah. But I'm excited to go home!

Kool, I'm not being depressing, I'm happy about this!

tlongII
10-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Good for you Adrienne! :tu

adrienne
10-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks!:) I really just wanted to be excited with me. I haven't even told my parents.:lol Because they'll freak out (in a good way), but I want to be 100% sure it's going to work out first.

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah. But I'm excited to go home!

Kool, I'm not being depressing, I'm happy about this!

Hit me up in PM...girl.....:lol

let Kool rap to ya:

HHybjmKF_i4

tlongII
10-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Most of the dudes on here would be excited if they saw you. :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Good for you Adrienne! :tu

stop being a suck ass...sound so fucking gay...just say Congrats...all that won't help you get no pussy...that's why you prolly can't score to save your fucking life. :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Most of the dudes on here would be excited if they saw you. :lol

not Kool...I've had and seen it all homie...now what would excite me is her intellect...:toast

ChumpDumper
10-26-2011, 09:19 PM
stop being a suck ass...sound so fucking gay...just say Congrats...all that won't help you get no pussy...that's why you prolly can't score to save your fucking life. :lol

Hit me up in PM...girl.....:lol

let Kool rap to ya:

HHybjmKF_i4Sorry, your attempt was worse.

tlongII
10-26-2011, 09:46 PM

Sadly as long as I'm in Portland and Adrienne is in Utah or Texas I see little chance of hooking up with her. :(

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Sadly as long as I'm in Portland and Adrienne is in Utah or Texas I see little chance of hooking up with her. :(

It's not even about hooking up..it's about them having to put ice packs on that swollen pussy after you're done...Kool will show you how it's done soon enough...:lol

adrienne
10-26-2011, 11:22 PM
Good thing I'm not meeting, let alone having sex with, anyone here, right?

mavsfan1000
10-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Good thing I'm not meeting, let alone having sex with, anyone here, right?
lol Yeah some creepy comments on here. Stalker alert.

m>s
10-27-2011, 02:21 AM
welcome back to da big D nigga

Sense
10-27-2011, 03:05 AM
So ...

Texas>Utah

am I right?

CubanMustGo
10-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Unless you want to go skiing in the winter.

baseline bum
10-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Unless you want to go skiing in the winter.

Or hiking in the summer?

adrienne
10-27-2011, 03:54 PM
I don't ski. I hate the cold.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2011, 06:35 PM
You mean youre getting fired, and you couldnt hack it in Utah.

:lmao that's cold man...maybe if she believed in secret Polygamy them gotdam Mormons would have accepted her...:lol she was being too tight wad with that ass...