http://www.nba.com/home/playerfile/kobe_bryant/

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Kobe: 5

the compost pile: less than 5

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 09:22 PM
Silly stuff but I'll bite.

Manu's greatest play (the rainbow 3) just delayed the inevitable (8 over 1!!!)

Kobe's best playoff play (the dunk over Okafor) changed the momentum of that series and though it only delayed the inevitable (end of 3 peat) Kobe led us to a series win. Manu? He had some key TO's in an epic playoff upset.

That being said ...I love Manu great competitor ...

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 09:42 PM
:lol Manu was playing with a severe injury and still out performed Kobe however.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 09:50 PM
:lol Manu was playing with a severe injury and still out performed Kobe however.

in what analytics?! Kobe led his team to twice as many victories ...

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Kobe struggled against a really bad Hornets team then got swept. Memphis>>>>>>>New Orleans. Sorry.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Kobe struggled against a really bad Hornets team then got swept. Memphis>>>>>>>New Orleans. Sorry.

whatever gets you through the night ..."regulator" :lol

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 09:57 PM
You are saying New Orleans without West is better than Memphis?

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Also, I don't know why you say regulator in quotes laughing. It's not like I gave myself the nick name. Unless you are calling Kori a piece of crap liar and mocking her, not sure what's so funny tbh???

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 10:08 PM
You are saying New Orleans without West is better than Memphis?

Nope.But you are what your record says you are and if the Grizz had not tanked to get the Spurs they finish two games better than NO at best. Remember the Grizz were without Gay as well. And despite being better than the Hornets, even with the dysfunctional Lakers ... no way we lose to the Grizz.
They may have pushed us to 7 ...but with the way those young pups loss to the Thunder in that multiple OT game, with Westbrook chucking like young AI or going for 81 Kobe ...except with much more bricks .. and they STILL lost. PJ would not let that shit happen. THAT team was not gonna end our run.

We lost to the CHAMPS. Just like to the Pistons 20004, you guys in 2003, and the Celts in 2008. A fitting end even if we got swept.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Also, I don't know why you say regulator in quotes laughing. It's not like I gave myself the nick name. Unless you are calling Kori a piece of crap liar and mocking her, not sure what's so funny tbh???

Not saying you named yourself, but you sure dont mind reminding us of your "role" :lol

It's all good. Play on player ...:toast

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 10:13 PM
That's terrible short-sighted logic. By that case you are saying the Spurs were better than LA last year and just got upset if you are what your record says you are. Anyone that knows sports in general, especially basketball, know records aren't the end all be all.

If you struggled with NO, Memphis most definitely would have had a chance to beat LA when Memphis is a better team. I don't care if the Mavs went on to win a title, when you get swept, it's not because the Mavs were some juggernauts. They weren't. LA just wasn't that great last year and their struggles all year resulted in a disappointing playoff run.

Spurs drew a terrible match up with a team that had been clicking. Yes, Rudy was out, but that happened well before the playoffs and they played well without him and had time to gel. NO lost West and had no time to adjust. Spurs also suffered a huge set back right at the end of the season with Manu going down. All of those add up to the Spurs Memphis series where they were upset.

Fact remains, Manu, injured and all, still statistically bested Kobe and that is what the thread is about. Unless you can prove with stats that Kobe was better to refute the OP's (given, it's really irrelevant since they both were embarrassed) then what's the point?

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Not saying you named yourself, but you sure dont mind reminding us of your "role" :lol

It's all good. Play on player ...:toast

You are almost as bad as Cobbler :lol You attack Spurs fans but not LA fans. Other than the last 2 days, when have you ever seen me calling myself names?

You come at me for it and bring it up multiple times. You post multiple times in threads about banning the two worst posters coming up with reasons why it's the forums fault and point out when others troll or don't "talk ball", but never them.

I don't see you following Kool or Cull around calling them out like you do Spurs fans, why?

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 10:19 PM
That's terrible short-sighted logic. By that case you are saying the Spurs were better than LA last year and just got upset if you are what your record says you are. Anyone that knows sports in general, especially basketball, know records aren't the end all be all.

If you struggled with NO, Memphis most definitely would have had a chance to beat LA when Memphis is a better team. I don't care if the Mavs went on to win a title, when you get swept, it's not because the Mavs were some juggernauts. They weren't. LA just wasn't that great last year and their struggles all year resulted in a disappointing playoff run.

Spurs drew a terrible match up with a team that had been clicking. Yes, Rudy was out, but that happened well before the playoffs and they played well without him and had time to gel. NO lost West and had no time to adjust. Spurs also suffered a huge set back right at the end of the season with Manu going down. All of those add up to the Spurs Memphis series where they were upset.

Fact remains, Manu, injured and all, still statistically bested Kobe and that is what the thread is about. Unless you can prove with stats that Kobe was better to refute the OP's (given, it's really irrelevant since they both were embarrassed) then what's the point?

You were the better regular season team. Why would i dispute that? in fact that make sit more hilarious that you lost. Yes, the Spurs drew a tough matchup ...but Im telling you sure as I know anything we would of NOT lost to the grizz.
You guys gave them a tough series and you guys had no big men to compete. We do even if one was acting like a flaming vagina. We dont lose to those young teams at least not with PJ. the teams that have beat PJ have been all well coached veteran type teams: spurs, Pistons, even the Nash led Suns (though d'antoni may not be a great coach)

We dont lose to the young upstarts. Not on Phil's watch. Only time it happened to PJ was when MJ came back from baseball mid season ...and Horace had a score to settle and led Penny and Shaq down the chosen path.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 10:25 PM

The Mavs WERE a playoff juggernaut. They beat the Kid annoited NEXT (Durant), they closed out PJ's 4th 3peat run, they beat the unbeatable Heat.
For that playoff run much like the Pistons in 2004 they were THAT good.
LOL using your logic Mavs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>grizz.

LOL losing in first round against 8th seed as a #1, is BETTER tha losing to the champs in a 2nd round sweep ...I stand corrected. The regulator has regulated my ass to the tree of woe. :lol (sic)

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 10:31 PM
:lol You guys won as many 2nd round games as the Spurs so what's your point? Mavs were better than the Grizz, where did I say otherwise? I said the Mavs weren't some unbelievable dominant team. LA fans just think so because they got swept :lol

I also didn't say that losing in the first was better than being swept, I am saying that going to the "but but but look at der records!" argument is awful. If Memphis is better than NO and LA struggled with NO, it's safe to say Memphis would have a shot at beating LA. Just because you say stuff like "I PERSONALLY guarantee that Memphis can't beat LA" doesn't make it so.

Again, this is about Manu's stats vs Kobe's so please stick to that and show proof to refute it if you are arguing.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 10:37 PM
:lol You guys won as many 2nd round games as the Spurs so what's your point? Mavs were better than the Grizz, where did I say otherwise? I said the Mavs weren't some unbelievable dominant team. LA fans just think so because they got swept :lol

I also didn't say that losing in the first was better than being swept, I am saying that going to the "but but but look at der records!" argument is awful. If Memphis is better than NO and LA struggled with NO, it's safe to say Memphis would have a shot at beating LA. Just because you say stuff like "I PERSONALLY guarantee that Memphis can't beat LA" doesn't make it so.

Again, this is about Manu's stats vs Kobe's so please stick to that and show proof to refute it if you are arguing.

Im not Billy bean or Hollinger. I dont subscribe to the wage of wins. Kobe led his team to aplyoff victory by a team with a smilar record to the Grizz. Hornets had an elite PG that took your team to 7 games when yall were still an elite team. Sure they lacked West but Okafor And Landry were better than what you guys were playing in the frontcourt, all due respect to duncan. Our struggles were more Paul related than anything else. And though I may have taken this thread slightly off topic, it's a ball take and my point was Kobe's team's result since both are the best players on those teams matter more than some empty stats. Wade had some great Finals stats too, dirk has the ring ...that is ALL that matters.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 10:39 PM
and what's funny^ ...I bet Manu would agree with me. Dude is too much of a warrior to use stats to build himself up or to gloss over the pain of a loss as some "grasping at straws Spur fans do" ...

So manu had SOME better stats?! He should he only played 6 games ... LOL

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 10:44 PM
You don't have to be Hollinger to use basic stats to help frame an argument. I don't care about their records, Memphis was clearly the better all around team vs NO, especially when West went down.

We aren't comparing guys that went deep in the playoffs, we are comparing teams that didn't even win a 2nd round game. You may want to place a lot of emphasis on the fact Kobe's team had 2 more wins in the first round vs an inferior team, but I don't place as much as you do. I look at the situation and with Manu being hurt, Kobe should have dominated him statistically which is the OP's point.

I think it's a stupid argument and he was just trying to troll, but the stats are there.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 10:49 PM
and what's funny^ ...I bet Manu would agree with me. Dude is too much of a warrior to use stats to build himself up or to gloss over the pain of a loss as some "grasping at straws Spur fans do" ...

So manu had SOME better stats?! He should he only played 6 games ... LOL

Manu would agree with me. He would say they are both losers so who cares. I PERSONALLY guarantee it.

Talk about grasping at straws :lmao Trying to say "we got swept by the CHAMPS! So at least thats a good way to go". That is the epitome of grasping at straws much like saying "I don't care what the stats say, just trust me when I tell you...."

That last part doesn't make sense. Why should someone who played 6 games have better stats? Fact remains Kobe won as many games in the 2nd round as the Spurs this year, am I wrong?

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 11:06 PM
You don't have to be Hollinger to use basic stats to help frame an argument.

You also don't need basic stats or advanced stats of any sort for that matter to be able to know that Amare >>>> Bosh, but try telling that to an idiot.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 11:07 PM
But idiots also don't know how to argue the actual argument and instead cling to semantics as well tbh..

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 11:08 PM
That's telling ;-)

Stalin
10-26-2011, 11:14 PM
:lol tired old shitbag kobe

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Manu would agree with me. He would say they are both losers so who cares. I PERSONALLY guarantee it.

Talk about grasping at straws :lmao Trying to say "we got swept by the CHAMPS! So at least thats a good way to go". That is the epitome of grasping at straws much like saying "I don't care what the stats say, just trust me when I tell you...."

That last part doesn't make sense. Why should someone who played 6 games have better stats? Fact remains Kobe won as many games in the 2nd round as the Spurs this year, am I wrong?

1. For someone who writes with the tone of an arrogant superiority, you sure dont get a lot. Manu had a great series for the most part. A small sample size gives you a great chance at having great efficiency numbers it's not that hard...or do i have to spell evrything out?

2. I didnt say getting swept was great even by the champs. I live in dallas so i have to hear that shit ...I doubt you live in memphis. You were the genius regulator that said Memphis was >>>>> better than the Hornets and the Lakers got swept.YOU started comparing the teams, not me I used YOUR logic.

3. My original point was Kobe led his team to a series victory Manu did not. So who cares if is stats were better? he did not win a single round. So back when Lakers were losing in the 1st round to the suns because Kobe had better stats than Manu that was one great moral victory?
YOU started comparing the griz to the Hornets I just focused on the result.

and for the record if I was in a competition If i lost to the champ I would feel better knowing I was beaten by the best.Losing to a mediocre squad that had never won anything would feel worse especially I were the better player (or team) Does it change anything in the grand scheme? No. (BTW, I can pull all up all kinds of stats that say the Mavs were a GREAT playoff team) ..but who cares?! They won the result is ALL that matters. Only insecure fanbases need to diminish what the Mavs did or Dirk for that matter.

Outside of the ass kicking the grizz gave yall what did the Grizz really accomplish? They pushed a dumbshit young OKC team to 7 ...the Mavs went on to beat every team they faced. Including sweeping us. Yall should be glad the Grizz did ya a favor. Using your logic if they swept us they would of pushed your "shit-in" :lol

Just teasing DPG ...sorta

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 11:25 PM
But idiots also don't know how to argue the actual argument and instead cling to semantics as well tbh..

Name calling ...that's how the "regulator" lays the smack down. Clever. No wonder Kool. Luva cully cower in fear on here ...oh wait ...:lol

Baron Davιs
10-26-2011, 11:35 PM
KillaKobe regulatin'.
Warren G status.

Giuseppe
10-26-2011, 11:41 PM
:lol tired old shitbag kobe

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 11:44 PM
1. For someone who writes with the tone of an arrogant superiority, you sure dont get a lot. Manu had a great series for the most part. A small sample size gives you a great chance at having great efficiency numbers it's not that hard...or do i have to spell evrything out?

2. I didnt say getting swept was great even by the champs. I live in dallas so i have to hear that shit ...I doubt you live in memphis. You were the genius regulator that said Memphis was >>>>> better than the Hornets and the Lakers got swept.YOU started conmapring the teams, not me I used YOUR logic.

3. My original point was Kobe led his team to a series victory Manu did not. So who cares if is stats were better he did not win a single round. So back when Lakers were losing in the 1st round to the suns because Kobe had better stats than Manu that was one great moral victory?
YOU started comparing the griz to the Hornets I just focused on the result.

and for the record if I was in a competition If i lost to the champ I would feel better knowing I was beaten by the best.Losing to a mediocre squad that had never won anything would feel worse especially I were the better player (or team) Does it change anything in the grand scheme? No. BTW, I can pull all up all kinds of stats that say the Mavs were a GREAT playoff team ..but who cares?! They won the result is ALL that matters. Only insecure fanbases need to diminish what the Mavs did or Dirk for that matter.

Outside of the ass kicking the grizz gave yall what did the Grizz really accomplish? They pushed a dumbshit young OKC team to 7 ...the Mavs went on to beat every team they faced. Including sweeping us. Yall should be glad the Grizz did ya a favor. Using your logic if they swept us they would of pushed your "shit-in" :lol

Just teasing DPG ...sorta

Name calling ...that's how the "regulator" lays the smack down. Clever. No wonder Kool. Luva cully cower in fear on here ...oh wait ...:lol

I seriously think you aren't aware of what you type. :lol I never compared the Mavs to Memphis. Never. You didn't use my logic. My logic was that if Memphis was a better team than NO, and LA struggled with NO, that Memphis would stand a shot to beat LA. How does that logic imply Memphis is better than Dallas?

A small sample size doesn't mean you have any better chance at anything. You would have just as much of a chance to do poorly and not recover as you would to do well.

You did say that getting swept by the CHAMPS was some sort of accomplishment. :lol, you even did it in this very post

and for the record if I was in a competition If i lost to the champ I would feel better knowing I was beaten by the best.

Your point was that Kobe led his team to a first round win against a hobbled NO, so what do stats matter :lol? This thread is dedicated solely to comparing stats. If you didn't like that, why respond to something like this? I focused on the result that Manu won as many 2nd round games this year as Kobe.

Why would Dallas sweeping the LA mean they would push the Spurs shit in :lol? Spur had a better record than LA and lost to a team that could have also beaten LA. I never diminished what Dallas did. I said they weren't some dominant team. Just because you win a title doesn't mean you were dominant. That isn't a knock on Dallas and they aren't the only title team that wasn't "dominant".

Also, you look really silly and butthurt when you keep on about my nick name that the site owner gave me :lol I know it hurts you that your fanbase is full of the two biggest idiots on the site, but let it go guy. Also, I wasn't name calling in the post you quoted :lmao I was quoting what YH said :lol So, that is another pretty big mess up by you in here.

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 11:48 PM

1. Comparing teams ...

Rick James " I never wiped my feet on eddie Murphy's couch"

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 11:50 PM

I didn't use idiots I was just quoting ...Ok so if you use the n-word to quote someone else but call a group of black guys it they will say no harm no foul?

DPG21920
10-26-2011, 11:51 PM
You are not intelligent. That is really the nicest way I can put it :lol

You have a good heart though, keep on playa :toast

Killakobe81
10-26-2011, 11:56 PM
I seriously think you aren't aware of what you type. :lol I never compared the Mavs to Memphis. Never. You didn't use my logic. My logic was that if Memphis was a better team than NO, and LA struggled with NO, that Memphis would stand a shot to beat LA. How does that logic imply Memphis is better than Dallas?

A small sample size doesn't mean you have any better chance at anything. You would have just as much of a chance to do poorly and not recover as you would to do well.

You did say that getting swept by the CHAMPS was some sort of accomplishment. :lol, you even did it in this very post

Your point was that Kobe led his team to a first round win against a hobbled NO, so what do stats matter :lol? This thread is dedicated solely to comparing stats. If you didn't like that, why respond to something like this? I focused on the result that Manu won as many 2nd round games this year as Kobe.

Why would Dallas sweeping the LA mean they would push the Spurs shit in :lol? Spur had a better record than LA and lost to a team that could have also beaten LA. I never diminished what Dallas did. I said they weren't some dominant team. Just because you win a title doesn't mean you were dominant. That isn't a knock on Dallas and they aren't the only title team that wasn't "dominant".

Also, you look really silly and butthurt when you keep on about my nick name that the site owner gave me :lol I know it hurts you that your fanbase is full of the two biggest idiots on the site, but let it go guy. Also, I wasn't name calling in the post you quoted :lmao I was quoting what YH said :lol So, that is another pretty big mess up by you in here.

I never said Dallas was an all-time great champion ...but I said their run was as impressive as any of the title teams of the past 6 seasons includingthe SPURS AND Lakers ...doesnt mean they are better.

Venti Quattro
10-27-2011, 02:05 AM
lol mike conley
lol hamed haddadi
lol darrell arthur
lol greivis vasquez
lol zach weed stealer randolph
lol 8

Leetonidas
10-27-2011, 09:30 AM
If we're talking about who is a better team Memphis vs. New Orleans, the Grizz easily take that one. They could've given the Lakers a really tough matchup, and with the way they got destroyed by the Mavericks, the Grizz may have beaten the Lakers because they matched up pretty decently. I have no doubt Z-Bo would've assraped Gasol up and down the court and baby Gasol would've checked Titty Boy. The Grizzlies also had 2-3 good wing defenders to throw at Kobe.

Ginobili put up some pretty good stats, and he was playing with an elbow fracture, which is pretty impressive. I truly feel if he was healthy the Spurs would've gotten to lose to OKC or Dallas instead, but Ginobli missing the first game really fucked us.

Both players were injured but Ginobili was going at Battier and Allen while Kobe was going up against Ariza and whatever shit bags they had to throw at him.

DPG21920
10-27-2011, 09:34 AM
I don't even care about the topic, I'm just astounded at Killas logic and awful trolling :lol

He musta been drinking a ragin about Kobe calling himself Black Mamba

Killakobe81
10-27-2011, 12:02 PM
I don't even care about the topic, I'm just astounded at Killas logic and awful trolling :lol

He musta been drinking a ragin about Kobe calling himself Black Mamba

1. I said the Griz were better I thin even Hornets fans would admit that. I challenged his assertion that Grizz>>>>>>>>>>>Hornets, which is hyperbole.

2. I also said that winning a series was what mattered. Manu was amazing in that series especially in the clutch, but he lost. That was MY point. But apparently the regulator missed that in his team comparison then threw that at me.

3. And no I was not trolling I dont troll. The OP was trolling I was bored so I replied. TBH I did not even look at the "stats" I knew Manu was more efficient than Kobe was because I'm excellent at "watching the games" . I used to coach so I watch "game tape" or used to, so I dont have to rely on stats unless I need to prove a small point.

lefty
10-27-2011, 12:26 PM
lol mike conley
lol hamed haddadi
lol darrell arthur
lol greivis vasquez
lol zach weed stealer randolph
lol 8
Also lol TP

Spur_Fanatic
10-27-2011, 12:27 PM
OP trolled, rest of you all followed.

DAF86
10-27-2011, 12:30 PM
I'll bite.

A man of his word.

Killakobe81
10-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Yep, I knew it was didnt care and tbh this thread moved away frm the original topic numerous times so how successful was the OP?

Or is succesful trolling based on number of replies will one of you "profesional trolls" let me know? thanks.