PDA

View Full Version : sons for you Primerica, Body by Vi, etc. Millionaires!

BRHornet45
10-26-2011, 10:38 PM
45c5mucgLNg

lol sons do any of you have friends who are suckered into this type of crap?

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-26-2011, 10:47 PM
My roommate freshman year bought into what was an obvious pyramid scheme. He kept bugging me about how, "All you need to do is find 4 people to buy into it once you do!" not realizing that the function x^4 is anything but sustainable.

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 10:47 PM
yeah i knew a couple of people who did the primerica bullshit what sucks is when they try to get you to join up and won't take no for an answer until you finally have to tell them they're retarded and they get all butthurt.

BRHornet45
10-26-2011, 11:00 PM
sons I know a couple of people who are pimping one of the newer ones called "Body By Vi". I seriously am beginning to question their intelligence. Apparently it is a type of weight loss shake and they try to sell you on the "90 day challenge" and you will lose all kinds of weight, feel better about your life blah blah. However the discussion quickly goes from being about the actual product to how you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and get a free BMW just by selling their shakes! When in reality just like any other pyramid-type of scheme, there is only enough room at the very top for only a select few to make the type of money they talk about. If you reach a certain sales level by getting a shitload of people under you, then they will give you a monthly allowance of like $600 to lease a black BMW. However if you don't meet your sales goals every month then guess what? that $600 allowance ain't coming and you're stuck with a 2 or 3 year lease.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-26-2011, 11:05 PM
^:lmao are those the, "Lose weight and get a free BMW!" commercials I've been hearing on the radio?

BRHornet45
10-26-2011, 11:08 PM
^:lmao are those the, "Lose weight and get a free BMW!" commercials I've been hearing on the radio?

lol it has to be the same

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 11:09 PM
sons a better question is why is it always black people who fall for these scams tbh

BRHornet45
10-26-2011, 11:13 PM
sons a better question is why is it always black people who fall for these scams tbh

son that isn't true. all races are gullible to this type of crap. its sad really because there a people out there behind these types of MLM companies who are getting rich by ripping these people off. people who are usually struggling financially to begin with. anyone I know who has fallen for crap like Primerica or this Body By Vi stuff are usually poor and uneducated.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-26-2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah BR is right pyramid schemes are something retarded people in all races fall for. My aunt is as Jewish as I am yet even she doesn't know an obvious pyramid scheme any Jew should be able to see.

mavs>spurs
10-26-2011, 11:16 PM
i was just trawlin you brah congrats on not taking the bait. the folks i know who did it were white tbh imho well one was a half beaner which might explain it actually

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-26-2011, 11:17 PM
This picture is all anyone should need to not fall for stuff like Primerica:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Pyramid_scheme.svg/350px-Pyramid_scheme.svg.png

It shows how quickly it becomes impossible to have people working under you

BRHornet45
10-26-2011, 11:21 PM
sons here is a post from an acquaintance of mine who is pimping Body By Vi hard ...

"I am still looking for 3 new Business Partners that want a 6-10k per month income in less than 6 months, a FREE BMW, and possibly a $25,000 Bonus check!!!"

then this person goes on to talk about going to their website and to watch a few videos that will change your life forever!!! lol "business partners"

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-26-2011, 11:23 PM
:lmao business partners

pawe
10-27-2011, 11:16 AM
What's so hard about these primerica presentations is when a close friend or a hot chick asks you with their puppy eyes if they can just talk to you about a business opportunity for 1 hour. By the time you know it it's almost midnight and you're bored as hell but out of courtesy, you just force yourself to listen.