PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy or did Manu get cheered in the intros?

nkdlunch
06-15-2005, 10:38 AM
I thought I heard more cheering than booing when Manu was introduced at the Palace.

desflood
06-15-2005, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't say more, but the cheers were definitely there. Hey, Pistons fans recognise talent, even when they hate it!

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Really? It sounded to me like they were just booing him louder than the other starters.

angel_luv
06-15-2005, 10:51 AM
I couldn't tell. Manu has a large fan base so it's possible some people were there rooting for him.

theMUHMEshow
06-15-2005, 11:21 AM
I was at the game...and HANDS DOWN he got booed more then ANYONE on your team...I would say he almost got booed more then Van Gundy did last series...

Actually, the whole Palace cheered when he got hurt.

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 11:24 AM
I was at the game...and HANDS DOWN he got booed more then ANYONE on your team...I would say he almost got booed more then Van Gundy did last series...

No they didn't. That's just stupid to say. You weren't the only one at that game to be posting on the boards. The Palace did NOT cheer when he got hurt. Stupid post.

nkdlunch
06-15-2005, 11:25 AM

On TV actually the one who got booed more was Duncan. I'm guessing you were at the game? probly it was the ghetto section were u were sitting.

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 11:27 AM
On TV actually the one who got booed more was Duncan. I'm guessing you were at the game? probly it was the ghetto section were u were sitting.

LOL. Actually, there really isn't a bad seat in the Palace. Obviously some are better than others, but even those really crappy corner seats in the upper deck aren't all that bad. The stadium doesn't really let those seats get too far away.

nkdlunch
06-15-2005, 11:31 AM

shit I just read this, What a fucking moron. Especially 'cause that's not true.