PDA

View Full Version : Now that the NBA might return, will we see more of this from the Spurs?

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2011, 10:25 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3pCwtEMzwdg/TRxYlNcOKLI/AAAAAAAAAC8/zyklz9B3-Vw/s1600/Pyrite_foolsgold.jpg

ChuckD
10-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Well, we all know what we'll see from a non Phil Jackson led Laker team. No suspense there at all.

ElNono
10-27-2011, 10:34 PM
tbh, the regular season run we had last season was pretty impressive, but fools gold indeed. Not sure we can replicate, or if it matters

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Well, we all know what we'll see from a non Phil Jackson led Laker team. No suspense there at all.

Actually, it's a mystery.

In fact the only thing that's a certainty is the Lakers are better than the Spurs, who still have Bonner and Dick on their roster, not to mention a decrepit Tim Duncan.

Now...these are things we know.

lefty
10-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Mike Brown

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Mike Brown

http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2010/08/richard-jefferson-gay.jpg

ChuckD
10-27-2011, 11:23 PM

Where's Luke?

ChuckD
10-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Actually, it's a mystery.

In fact the only thing that's a certainty is the Lakers are better than the Spurs, who still have Bonner and Dick on their roster, not to mention a decrepit Tim Duncan.

Now...these are things we know.

:lol SA won as many second round games as LA last year.

Late 80s-90s redux for LA, I'm afraid.

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2011, 11:27 PM
On the bench, unlike Dick who somehow is still a starter :lol

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2011, 11:29 PM
:lol SA won as many second round games as LA last year.

Late 80s-90s redux for LA, I'm afraid.

Dumbest comeback of the offseason, and it's used by many a spurfan. The Lakers weren't eliminated in the first-round by a team who had previously never won a playoff game. Stings, don't it?

Juggity
10-28-2011, 12:21 AM
Dumbest comeback of the offseason, and it's used by many a spurfan. The Lakers weren't eliminated in the first-round by a team who had previously never won a playoff game. Stings, don't it?

They might've lost in the first round, but at least they didn't suffer the even greater indignity of being skunked by a 5'9 midget, a turtle, and big jumpshooting Euro softie.

The_Worlds_finest
10-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Sign that shit tomorrow, Lets get this going!

DeadlyDynasty
10-28-2011, 12:24 AM
They might've lost in the first round, but at least they didn't suffer the even greater indignity of being skunked by a 5'9 midget, a turtle, and big jumpshooting Euro softie.

They lost to the eventual NBA Champions. You lost to a winless playoff team who ended up as 2nd-round fodder.

Keep spinning:downspin:

ElNono
10-28-2011, 12:49 AM
They lost to the eventual NBA Champions. You lost to a winless playoff team who ended up as 2nd-round fodder.

Tired old shitbag beat that Dallas team just a season ago...

lol swept... :downspin:

ElNono
10-28-2011, 12:54 AM
We still don't know if there's going to be a season and DD is already baiting people to bet him... :lol

Juggity
10-28-2011, 02:07 AM

Second round fodder... that took OKC to 7 games. And in turn OKC took Dallas to 5 games...Remind me how many games LA took Dallas to before succumbing? 4? Wasn't it four?

Giuseppe
10-28-2011, 03:41 AM

xellos88330
10-28-2011, 09:36 AM
Hmmm... there must be a deal on the horizon. Laker fans got their panties in a bunch again.

DMC
10-28-2011, 10:00 AM
It doesn't matter what happens with the Spurs this year. They don't have the pieces to win a ring. LA had the pieces last year, but with a new coach, who knows what they will do?

You can bet it will be the Housewives of LA with the drama though, as Kobe becomes more and more crippled.

hater
10-28-2011, 10:44 AM
at least JJ Barea did not inseminate my team's best player's tonsils

Giuseppe
10-28-2011, 11:31 AM
at least JJ Barea did not inseminate my team's best player's tonsils

After The Skunker & 8 over consecutive Summers you got nary room to talk.

The Reckoning
10-28-2011, 12:18 PM

looks like a fun trip

i think the pink straws in the shaker make that photo

Giuseppe
10-28-2011, 12:30 PM
^Walton, bless his heart, has a package.

lefty
10-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Where's Luke?

He bit on RJ's pumpfake

Halberto
10-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Pyrite

daslicer
10-28-2011, 08:35 PM
A loss is a loss there is no way to justify which loss is better whether its losing in the first round or the second round. DD is just a retard trying to find some ways to feel better after the lakers disappointing playoff run. Lakers just like the spurs are pretty much finished. I can't see the lakers bouncing back; the mavs exposed that the lakers have 0 depth and they are pretty much a 4 man team. Outside of Kobe,Gasol,Odom, and Bynum the rest of the team is pure garbage. The SF and PG spots have huge holes to fill and the bench is garbage. On top of all of this losing Phill will hurt big time because they no longer have a psychological advantage with the refs and their opponents.

ElNono
10-28-2011, 08:49 PM
^^ cool story broseph

Venti Quattro
10-30-2011, 06:29 AM
DeadlyDynasty...PUTS IT IN!!! :lol

Kyle Orton
10-30-2011, 10:32 AM
:lol DD trolling the fuck out of gnsf and the season is still long ways from now

DeadlyDynasty
11-01-2011, 02:31 PM
A loss is a loss there is no way to justify which loss is better whether its losing in the first round or the second round. DD is just a retard trying to find some ways to feel better after the lakers disappointing playoff run. Lakers just like the spurs are pretty much finished. I can't see the lakers bouncing back; the mavs exposed that the lakers have 0 depth and they are pretty much a 4 man team. Outside of Kobe,Gasol,Odom, and Bynum the rest of the team is pure garbage. The SF and PG spots have huge holes to fill and the bench is garbage. On top of all of this losing Phill will hurt big time because they no longer have a psychological advantage with the refs and their opponents.

Actually, i can safely say that losing in the 2nd round to the eventual champ is much better than wasting a 61-win season at the hands of the 8th-seeded grizz. Everybody knew you guys were ultimately frauds, but I never couldve imagined you'd be exposed in the first fucking round :lol

baseline bum
11-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Actually, i can safely say that losing in the 2nd round to the eventual champ is much better than wasting a 61-win season at the hands of the 8th-seeded grizz. Everybody knew you guys were ultimately frauds, but I never couldve imagined you'd be exposed in the first fucking round :lol

I could never imagine you'd bet swept by 36, but shit happens as a star declines.

DeadlyDynasty
11-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I could never imagine you'd bet swept by 36, but shit happens as a star declines.

"Its better to burn out than to fade away."

jjktkk
11-01-2011, 05:24 PM
"Its better to burn out than to fade away."

Kinda like the "U"? DD can't admit the Lakers are in the same boat as the Spurs.

DeadlyDynasty
11-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Kinda like the "U"? DD can't admit the Lakers are in the same boat as the Spurs.

I won't admit to that because it would be a lie.

The Spurs are cooked, unless there's another Tim Duncan coming up that they can tank again for.

The Lakers are never down for long...and soon they'll acquire some prized free agents or pull off another trade that will cause massive butthurt and uterine cramps on this forum.

These are things we know.

jjktkk
11-02-2011, 12:22 PM
I won't admit to that because it would be a lie.

The Spurs are cooked, unless there's another Tim Duncan coming up that they can tank again for.

The Lakers are never down for long...and soon they'll acquire some prized free agents or pull off another trade that will cause massive butthurt and uterine cramps on this forum.

These are things I hope for.