PDA

View Full Version : Laker Fans - It's Time For Our Annual Council Of The Gods Meeting

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2011, 07:21 AM
the season is almost upon us as I predicted... and...and....in favor of my boys.

In the Laker fan Battle of the gods, I've come to realize something this off-season. It's that while Cully may be blessed with the uncanny ability to start trends, be loved , and have the mortals attach themselves to his scrotum like barnacles...and while Luva may have theLakaLuva library, Nurotu loyal subjects, and hundreds of other regional subjects under his command..Kool has something they don't have...

Kool was bequeathed with, and is in command of his own personal child...that's Cracken like. A true hybrid of a midget and a monkey. He actually has 2 midgets... who fight on his behalf daily...and countless of other junk yard dog subjects. Subjects who take our love for granted.

Additional Laker brothers: KillaKobe, Lkrfan, Ashy Larry, Duece, 21 Blessings, Cobbler, 41 Shootem up...and a few others while the people here may fear us we need them to respect and pray to us once again...

Luva listen to Cully...and please agree to unleash thee upon them...I will deal with the Laker brothers who suggest maybe I shouldn't be amongst the gods.

Consider my offer brothers...bring me from the underworld...please allow me lordship over the people here. They will love and respect and pray to us again.

7hrQTiJngps

Killakobe81
10-28-2011, 09:37 AM
:lol some rambling here... but actually a bit amusing ... :king

not your best but "B" for effort ...Kool

Leetonidas
10-28-2011, 10:01 AM
tl;dr

DMC
10-28-2011, 10:04 AM
tl;dr

ChumpDumper