PDA

View Full Version : More games to be canceled

JayTheClown
10-28-2011, 04:16 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7153136/david-stern-announce-more-game-cancellations-sources-say

:depressed

BRHornet45
10-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Good. The sense of entitlement that most of these ignorant players and agents have is ridiculous. Give me give me give me!!!

lefty
10-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Fuck yes !!!!!

DMC
10-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Maybe by the time they get back to the game, the BRI will be about 100 bucks.

Giuseppe
10-28-2011, 05:05 PM
I'd give Kool's right & Luva's left nuts respectively to know what the system agreements were.

JayTheClown
10-28-2011, 05:29 PM
So, the players want 52% of NBA income? That is fucked up :wow

NewcastleKEG
10-28-2011, 05:32 PM
LOL @ these ungrateful kneegrows

NRHector
10-28-2011, 05:32 PM
I'd give Kool's right & Luva's left nuts respectively to know what the system agreements were.they don't have any you ate them all

fevertrees
10-28-2011, 05:55 PM
this is what happens when a bunch of barnyard animals get more than what they are worth.

fevertrees
10-28-2011, 05:58 PM
L7diAnTSn9o

GB20
10-28-2011, 06:11 PM
players are stupid.

DMC
10-28-2011, 06:24 PM
They should take it elsewhere. I am sure there are tons of owners in the other NBA willing to pay them what they want.

Maybe the NBA will do like GM and relocate to Mexico and say "fuck unions".

Giuseppe
10-28-2011, 06:35 PM
players are stupid.

No. You don't piss away 20 years of gains in the space of a few days just because the owners finally get a backbone. The owner's morning after regrets are not the responsibility of the players.

NewcastleKEG
10-28-2011, 07:08 PM
No. You don't piss away 20 years of gains in the space of a few days just because the owners finally get a backbone. The owner's morning after regrets are not the responsibility of the players.
Everyone agrees player salaries are out of control. A cancelled league hurts the players more

What is there not to get here

Xylus
10-28-2011, 07:16 PM
I couldn't give a flying fuck for how much players make. I want to watch professional basketball, as originally scheduled.

Some of the principled stands some of you have taken are bizarre to me.

NewcastleKEG
10-28-2011, 07:18 PM
I couldn't give a flying fuck for how much players make. I want to watch professional basketball, as originally scheduled.

Exactly. So players should STFU. Take their million dollar check and bounce a ball around for a living

m>s
10-28-2011, 07:30 PM
NBA is dead why don't em niggas join the protests in wall street & many other major cities as well? they are unemployed too now imho, i think they would be big boosts to the protesters and draw more unemployed young niggas to join them imho

m>s
10-28-2011, 07:34 PM

say even if you work on a shitty job in an american city you get paid at least 8 bucks an hour, if it is a full-time job it'd count like 1,500 dollars a month which is bout 4 times the figure that you would've earned in your motherland imho

BRHornet45
10-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Most NBA players would be working somewhere like Burger King or sitting in a prison cell right now if they couldn't dribble and shoot a basketball so they should be thankful for the already absurd salaries they receive. I LOL everytime I see some uneducated tool like Rose or Wade dress up in their fancy suits and struggle to read a piece of paper that their agent or publicist wrote for them about how they deserve more money.

NRHector
10-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Most NBA players would be working somewhere like Burger King or sitting in a prison cell right now if they couldn't dribble and shoot a basketball so they should be thankful for the already absurd salaries they receive. I LOL everytime I see some uneducated tool like Rose or Wade dress up in their fancy suits and struggle to read a piece of paper that their agent or publicist wrote for them about how they deserve more money.Amen to that

KobeOwnsDuncan
10-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Most NBA players would be working somewhere like Burger King or sitting in a prison cell right now if they couldn't dribble and shoot a basketball so they should be thankful for the already absurd salaries they receive. I LOL everytime I see some uneducated tool like Rose or Wade dress up in their fancy suits and struggle to read a piece of paper that their agent or publicist wrote for them about how they deserve more money.

You always got picked last for the team ey? :lmao

ElNono
10-28-2011, 08:22 PM

Son, spot on. We both know even a guy like Kevin could've had a shot at playing in the NBA, but when it didn't pan out for him, look where he ended up...

Giuseppe
10-28-2011, 08:26 PM
You always got picked last for the team ey?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-28-2011, 08:33 PM
You always got picked last for the team ey? :lmao
3/10

Your next shitbomb needs to be more calculated

KobeOwnsDuncan
10-28-2011, 08:41 PM
3/10

Your next shitbomb needs to be more calculated

You should calculate the next internet krew you join

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-28-2011, 08:44 PM
awesome comeback :lol

lol "be more calculated with your shit bombs! This is serious stuff!"

Red Hawk #21
10-28-2011, 08:45 PM

Fucking Truth.

ElNono
10-28-2011, 08:47 PM
awesome comeback :lol

lol "be more calculated with your shit bombs! This is serious stuff!"

rememba dat time when da masta of shitbombs got duped into revealing he had da shitbombs calculated? :lol

mavs>spurs
10-28-2011, 08:59 PM
say even if you work on a shitty job in an american city you get paid at least 8 bucks an hour, if it is a full-time job it'd count like 1,500 dollars a month which is bout 4 times the figure that you would've earned in your motherland imho

cost of living is much higher though so it cancels out imho

DMC
10-28-2011, 09:12 PM
NBA is dead why don't em niggas join the protests in wall street & many other major cities as well? they are unemployed too now imho, i think they would be big boosts to the protesters and draw more unemployed young niggas to join them imho
They don't understand 99%. They think it's alcohol.

NewcastleKEG
10-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Why does NBAtv have this crap on cycle 24/7

Spurs9
10-29-2011, 11:02 AM
I think its awesome, the players having a mexican standoff. The owners have been loosing 100's of millions, and the players want as much as they can suck out. At the end of the day there are plenty of other people I'm sure out there willing to take way less to play in the NBA. These "high profile" greedy players want as much as they can get to keep up their lavish lifestyle. If they want to be greedy as a owner I'd say F them.

Koolaid_Man
10-29-2011, 11:53 AM
You guys are nothing but a bunch of jealous ass playing hating ass phonies...mad because my niggas getting that paper...get your asian, white, and mexicans asses off the couch and make something of yourselves...the time for nigga bashing is over...and ironically all you clowns are on this fucking site because of niggas...remember at the end of the day you're on and love this game because you love nigga dick...that's the realest shit I ever wrote...

DMC
10-29-2011, 11:55 AM
I love niggas.

DMC
10-29-2011, 11:57 AM
My bad.. I meant migas.

adrienne
10-29-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm surprised at how many of you are totally on the owners side in this. Unless you're lying. EVERYONE is selfish and greedy and cut off from reality.

Koolaid_Man
10-29-2011, 11:58 AM
I love niggas.

Say It Loud Dimm: "I love Nigga Dick and I'm Proud" - DMC :lol

CisfU6vkLvo

Koolaid_Man
10-29-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm surprised at how many of you are totally on the owners side in this. Unless you're lying. EVERYONE is selfish and greedy and cut off from reality.

I'm glad you're with me on this Addy...I can always depend on a female to have my back... let me wipe away that lonely tear from your soft white cheek with the back of my hand and caress you gently by the small of your back. :toast

Giuseppe
10-29-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm glad you're with me on this Addy...I can always depend on a female to have my back... let me wipe away that lonely tear from your soft white cheek with the back of my hand and caress you gently by the small of your back. :toast

I'll watch. Don't mind me.

Leetonidas
10-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Fuck. :pctoss The players are fucking stupid. They are arguing about an extra 100 million dollars when they're going to lose triple that just from the cancelled games. Greedy assholes. And not just the players, all of these assholes fucking suck. It's pretty obvious they don't give a rat's ass about the fan or support for the game, it's all about the green.

I wish I wasn't a basketball junkie or I'd say fuck the NBA and watch something else...but WNBA is a joke and other than that what the hell am I supposed to do, watch old reruns of Slamball? God dammit fuck.

Koolaid_Man
10-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Fuck. :pctoss The players are fucking stupid. They are arguing about an extra 100 million dollars when they're going to lose triple that just from the cancelled games. Greedy assholes.

you're straight out of a comic book man...

1Nvdh0FMzr0

Leetonidas
10-29-2011, 12:27 PM
You're a faggot

hgoT98rx1nE

Giuseppe
10-29-2011, 12:29 PM
I wish I wasn't a basketball junkie or I'd say fuck the NBA and watch something else...but WNBA is a joke and other than that what the hell am I supposed to do, watch old reruns of Slamball? God dammit fuck.

Do you have MeTV, Lee? It's the greatest.

Leetonidas
10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
No what's det Cubmeister?

Bill_Brasky
10-29-2011, 12:35 PM
:lmao calculated shit bombs

Giuseppe
10-29-2011, 12:43 PM
No what's det Cubmeister?

http://metvnetwork.com/videos.php?videoID=23

TV shows from the '50-'80s. They're presented well and with respect.

DMC
10-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Do you have MeTV, Lee? It's the greatest.
I thought that was a webcam you had set up in your basement.

That would be interesting.