PDA

View Full Version : It's All Down Hill From Here Baby!!!!

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Did you guys not learn anything from Miami, NJ, Indiana or Orlando? HUNH? When you have us down you've got to finishe the job baby...Or you see what happens...Just ask Miami...LOL. DEEEE-TROOOIT BASKETBALL!!!!! YOU gotta love it!!! Bring it on San Anton, WE LIVE FOR THIS..... :sticknmov

FEAR THE FRO BABY.... :fro

nkdlunch
06-15-2005, 11:35 AM
TROLL ALERT. Damn it's going off today. Wonder why?

DDS4
06-15-2005, 11:35 AM

Bring a better take or you won't be on here for long. Where were you during games 1 and 2?

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Q; Hey Miami, what happens if you fail to finish the job against Detroit?

A: Well it creates a cosmic tear in the very fabric of time and space, out of which pour hordes of Pistons trolls unable to differentiate between the past and present.

Experiment2100
06-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Cheap reply to get one more post for my post count before this gets deleted.

2centsworth
06-15-2005, 11:37 AM
They are shocked they won a game, or at least they act like it. Spurs in 6.

WayDowntownBang
Did you guys not learn anything from Miami, NJ, Indiana or Orlando? HUNH? When you have us down you've got to finishe the job baby...Or you see what happens...Just ask Miami...LOL. DEEEE-TROOOIT BASKETBALL!!!!! YOU gotta love it!!! Bring it on San Anton, WE LIVE FOR THIS..... :sticknmov

Yet another one.

Again, I repeat. These morons do *NOT* represent Detroit. They do not represent the Piston fans that are on these boards.

And for the record, Motowns_Finest.. there is no "N" in "HUH". /sigh

ALVAREZ6
I'm sick of these fucking Detroit fans, no one gives a shit what you trolls have to say...don't even bother wasting your time.

mookie2001
06-15-2005, 11:38 AM
just remember
pistonsnation.com

i dont go on other teams sites but once the spurs win, im gonna shut that bitch down

Chris4
06-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Trolls??? WTF. That's a new one. Thanks for the stereotypes. What immaturity or rather stupidity.

easjer
06-15-2005, 11:39 AM
All downhill from here? Yep.

I did learn from NJ, Indy, Mia. I learned that Pistons are incapable of winning when they should and will do the least possible to coast by, then complain about the refs, the other team, lack of respect. They are a better team than that, and sadly they have had a disturbing propensity to laurel resting for a lot of this season.

Did you learn from Denver, Seattle, Pheonix that a bad game is always followed by a stellar one? That Tim Duncan's determination soars back? That they learn from their mistakes and adjust? That they don't spend time blaming other people for their losses?

I hate trolls.

2centsworth
06-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Yet another one.

Again, I repeat. These morons do *NOT* represent Detroit. They do not represent the Piston fans that are on these boards.

And for the record, Motowns_Finest.. there is no "N" in "HUH". /sigh

no need to worry remember we deal with trolls all the time. Overall the detroit posters have been better than the rest.

SPARKY
This was a wasted 5 seconds.

Horry For 3!
Pistons won ONE game and they go all crazy. Do you realize your still LOSING the series 2 - 1. Thanks, come again.

mookie2001
06-15-2005, 11:41 AM
how many times can we say
"awww im a yankeeass pistons fan, dont call me a troll!!! i know alot about basketball, i dont troll, im respectful!!"
shut up bastards, quit acting like a bunch of maricons

GrandeDavid
06-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Tired post, not even amusing anymore. Detroit can beat all the Leastern Conference opponents it wants, but none compare to San Antonio. San Antonio had an off night, a rare off night. They'll come back strong on Thursday and wrap this up in five, MAYBE six.

Detroit fan is hilarious. Obviously lacking in any intellectual capacity, the trollish types do not even possess the faintest ability to get under Spurs fans' skin. The fan base just does not reflect the Pistons team in any way. Kind of funny. Although Larry Brown has become somewhat of a whiny bitch like Sheed.

Anyway, troll be gone. This one's over soon.

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 11:42 AM
just remember
pistonsnation.com

i dont go on other teams sites but once the spurs win, im gonna shut that bitch down
When we win the finals, remind me about pistonsnation.com ...I'm gonna troll the fuck out of that forum with over 50 usernames....

Rub it in their faces, troll around like they do here, and have a blast while watching them complain about refs.

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 11:44 AM
how many times can we say
"awww im a yankeeass pistons fan, dont call me a troll!!! i know alot about basketball, i dont troll, im respectful!!"
shut up bastards, quit acting like a bunch of maricons

I went to dictionary.com, and looked up maricons.

I got back: "No entry found for maricon."

2cents: At least we know by this thread that we both have them.

Experiment2100
06-15-2005, 11:46 AM

2cents: At least we know by this thread that we both have them.

It's Spanish

SPARKY
06-15-2005, 11:47 AM
If one Piston Fan isn't lecturing us on what we can do in our house, the other is shitting all over it.

Fuck Piston Fan. You don't warrant enough respect to do either.

clubalien
06-15-2005, 11:48 AM
1 game does not a series make?
have you forgot who won game 1 , 2, 4, 5! the spurs baby

sa_butta
06-15-2005, 11:50 AM

2cents: At least we know by this thread that we both have them.try spanish dictionary:eyebrows

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 11:52 AM
LOL....I love it, now what was so bad about what I said. I gotta know. It was so dead up in here... I had so say something that would wake ya up. Kinda reminds me of the spurs last night. But just being real, I actually like the Spurs and have been a fan since they first drafted David Robinson back in 87' (was only like 10yrs old then but I still remember). So no one is happier about this finals matchup than me. So yeah I have alotta respect for the Spurs and know how good they are since I follow them all year. But right now its war, so if anybody from San Anton wants some.....http://community.allhiphop.com/images/smilies/boxing.gif

Experiment2100
06-15-2005, 11:57 AM
For those that need a link
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=maricon
1. Maricon
faggot in spanish
Tony Montana: " You Fucking Maricons"

GrandeDavid
06-15-2005, 11:57 AM
MOTOWN, unless you are on the Detroit Piston's payroll, its just a game. Settle down.

But your team still has no chance. Manu and Tim are gonna fvck yall up on Thursday night.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-15-2005, 11:59 AM
I expect G4 to be the best of the series with the outcome decided in the last 3 minutes...

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 12:00 PM
1. Maricon
faggot in spanish
Also could mean pussy(not the female body part) or wuss.

Experiment2100
06-15-2005, 12:01 PM
That's what def. 3 is.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:10 PM
GRANDEDAVID>> Believe me when I tell u I know its just a game, but it doesnt mean I cant pick with you guys a lil' to see where your heads at, you feel me. Now back to the matter, there's no way spurs fan isnt feeling the pressure right now. You gotta believe Rick Mahorn or Bill Laimbeer gave our boys a verbal a** whoppin' before the game about letting TP and Gino drive the lane untouched in the 1st 2 games. And the best part of the whole game for any real piston fan last night was seeing the looks on the faces of the spurs when were gettin' knocked on their a**es, YOU HAD TO LOVE THAT. So let me remind you Spurs fan of 1 thing *clears his throat* 04' Lakers vs. Spurs. I know it hurts....But the truth always does. :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 12:11 PM
So anyway, MOTOWNS FINEST, how many mofo's have you busted a cap in this year?

Fouled Out
06-15-2005, 12:12 PM
I expect G4 to be the best of the series with the outcome decided in the last 3 minutes...

Be prepared for an overdose of GINOOOOOBILI!!!!!!! He is going to tear it up,oh by the way while he is driving hard to the basket, please foul him so he can make all his free throws and watch your lead If you are even close, disappear..... :eyebrows :D

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:17 PM
WayDowntownBang >>> Your worse than Larry Brown. . Dont let me see ya in the D or its....http://community.allhiphop.com/images/smilies/boxing.gif. And to the rest of the spurs fans, I got love for ya you guys overall my have a better team. But I just dont think you have the heart that our boyz have...That's bein' real..

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 12:18 PM
But I just dont think you have the heart that our boyz have...That's bein' real..
lmao!

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 12:20 PM
1. Maricon
faggot in spanish

LOL, doh. Pwned again.

SpursWoman
06-15-2005, 12:20 PM
:sleep

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 12:22 PM
WayDowntownBang >>> Your worse than Larry Brown. . Dont let me see ya in the D or its....http://community.allhiphop.com/images/smilies/boxing.gif. And to the rest of the spurs fans, I got love for ya you guys overall my have a better team. But I just dont think you have the heart that our boyz have...That's bein' real..

Ok. I'll make sure I don't hang out in any crackhouses this week. I'll make sure I don't run into you.

You can't come on this board, talk all that smack, and turn around and stick your nose up their butts the second they all call you out. What is that?

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:25 PM
One more thing Spurs fan. What's up with your weak player introduction? I almost went to :sleep listening to that before the game, it was bad enough I had to listen to WILL SMITH. That boy has really dropped off from where he used to be. Was one of the most respected MC's in the game, hands down had the baddest DJ around and now look at him *shakes his head*. Anyway, I love the spurs but that player intro ceremony IS THE WORST. You had to appreciate the way Mason brought our boyz out last night, and then to top it off with the hometown boy Stevie Wonder. Man I wouldve paid a half-a-mill to be in there last night. But I will give San Anton credit, we dont have anyone that looks half as good as Eva..... :tu

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 12:28 PM
One more thing Spurs fan. What's up with your weak player introduction? I almost went to :sleep listening to that before the game, it was bad enough I had to listen to WILL SMITH. That boy has really dropped off from where he used to be. Was one of the most respected MC's in the game, hands down had the baddest DJ around and now look at him *shakes his head*. Anyway, I love the spurs but that player intro ceremony IS THE WORST. You had to appreciate the way Mason brought our boyz out last night, and then to top it off with the hometown boy Stevie Wonder. Man I wouldve paid a half-a-mill to be in there last night. But I will give San Anton credit, we dont have anyone that looks half as good as Eva..... :tu
The NBA planned will smith you stupid fuck, not us.

And just because we aren't drama queens doesn't mean fuck.

B-b-b-b-b-ben BBBGBGBGBGBGB- wallace. Can you say WTF?

I don't hear any BGBGBGBGBGBGBHGBGB before the name "Wallace"....

Must be the crack.

nkdlunch
06-15-2005, 12:28 PM
WILL SMITH. That boy has really dropped off from where he used to be. Was one of the most respected MC's in the game, hands down had the baddest DJ around and now look at him *shakes his head*.

:lmao Will Smith? you thought that probly 'cause you were in elementary school then. :lol Did you ever pass the 6th grade BTW?

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Ok. I'll make sure I don't hang out in any crackhouses this week. I'll make sure I don't run into you.

You can't come on this board, talk all that smack, and turn around and stick your nose up their butts the second they all call you out. What is that?

LOL..So now your caught up in sterotypes *shakes his head at ignorance*. Are you sure I hang out in crackhouses? Obviously you dont know me like that brotha....You would be surprised if you really knew what time it is, TRUST ME ON THAT ONE...but I'll forgive you homey, cause you obviously dont know any better. And like I said my first comment was to break the ice, then here you come throwin' your 2 cents in as if your the PERFECT MODEL ALL MIGHTY PISTON FAN. You really need to chill wit all of that..... :flipoff

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:36 PM
:lmao Will Smith? you thought that probly 'cause you were in elementary school then. :lol Did you ever pass the 6th grade BTW?
Honestly, I was in elementary school about that time. But you cant tell me Will Smith didnt have skills back then. I could run off at least 6 or 7 classic joints Will had. And WHO was better than Jazzy JefF on the 1's and 2's? I'm listening...

CrazyOne
06-15-2005, 12:37 PM
I discovered an important truth years ago... God placed this entire universe here solely to provide for my amusement.

That's why I hang out here so much. :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
06-15-2005, 12:44 PM
It's funny because by his logic it actually benefits his team to be down in a playoff series.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:45 PM
The NBA planned will smith you stupid fuck, not us.

And just because we aren't drama queens doesn't mean fuck.

B-b-b-b-b-ben BBBGBGBGBGBGB- wallace. Can you say WTF?

I don't hear any BGBGBGBGBGBGBHGBGB before the name "Wallace"....

Must be the crack.

LOL....I honestly don't give a damn who planned it. A man this fun, ya'll really making my day go by really fast *looks at the clock and smiles*.

ALVEREZ or whatever the hell your name is, How many Destiny's Child concert's have you been to? Can you answer that for me, I gotta know... :stfu

TwoHandJam
MOTOWN'S_FINEST:

Piston's first win: 06-14-2005

Probability of this clown registering if we win last night: 0

Is there no end to the cowardice?

Cant_Be_Faded
You should have heard alvarez in the chat yesterday.... :rolleyes you'd have had a field day :lol

nkdlunch
06-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Honestly, I was in elementary school about that time. But you cant tell me Will Smith didnt have skills back then. I could run off at least 6 or 7 classic joints Will had. And WHO was better than Jazzy JefF on the 1's and 2's? I'm listening...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

this kid's stupidity is hilarious. I would nominate you for this site's pet troll but that position is taken by mouse. A much funnier dude. So go troll somewhere else, maybe a Will Smith board :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 12:48 PM
ALVEREZ or whatever the hell your name is, How many Destiny's Child concert's have you been to?
Every single one in every single location on the planet?

Happy?

BTW, where the fuck did you pull this out of?

You're humiliating yourself more and more, every single post. I'd suggest suicide. I'll provide the rope.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:49 PM
TWO HAND JAM >>> I like that one homey....LOL. That was cute. Only problem is ya'll didnt win yesterday so as my dog mystikal would say " HERE I GO"...LOL

TwoHandJam
06-15-2005, 12:50 PM
TWO HAND JAM >>> I like that one homey....LOL. That was cute. Only problem is ya'll didnt win yesterday so as my dog mystikal would say " HERE I GO"...LOL
Well at least you're honest about being yellow. Being honest is one good character trait so maybe there's hope for you yet. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

geerussell
06-15-2005, 12:51 PM
No matter how bad they looked last night, the spurs could never blow a 2-0 lead in a best of seven. That would be unprecedented.
:makemyday:

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Every single one in every single location on the planet?

Happy?

BTW, where the fuck did you pull this out of?

You're humiliating yourself more and more, every single post. I'd suggest suicide. I'll provide the rope.

LOL..If you can get the rope here homey, I'll be glad to hang myself....I'm waiting. I'll let you know when it gets here.... :hang

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 12:53 PM
LOL..If you can get the rope here homey, I'll be glad to hang myself....I'm waiting. I'll let you know when it gets here.... :hang
I hope this is your last post.

Just fucking leave dude.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:00 PM
No matter how bad they looked last night, the spurs could never blow a 2-0 lead in a best of seven. That would be unprecedented.
:makemyday:
NAHHHH NOT THE SPURS. They could never do that... Oh wait, who was that team that lost to the lakers in 04? geerussell, do you remember who it was? Or better yet, let's have one these spurs fans tell us who it was.. YOU BETTER TELL THEM BOYZ TO STOP EATING THOSE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES BEFORE GAMES. MAKES YOU CHOKE EVERY ONCE IN WHILE.... :vomit

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:03 PM
I hope this is your last post.

Just fucking leave dude.
I'm like Lindsey Hunter, I'm gonna sit here and bother you all night even though I shouldnt be in here.... :lol , DUDE!!!!

I KNOW YA'LL LOVE ME....

SpursWoman
06-15-2005, 01:07 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks6.jpg

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 01:07 PM
I'm like Lindsey Hunter, I'm gonna sit here and bother you all night even though I shouldnt be in here.... :lol , DUDE!!!!

I KNOW YA'LL LOVE ME....
Just wait til the Spurs win the finals, Mike and Ike will take your pistonsnation forum down. It will be trolled like no other forum has ever been trolled.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Just wait til the Spurs win the finals, Mike and Ike will take your pistonsnation forum down. It will be trolled like no other forum has ever been trolled.

Likewise DUDE!!! You aint seen nothing yet, just wait til we repeat. You'll really love me then....
:bang

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Likewise DUDE!!! You aint seen nothing yet, just wait til we repeat. You'll really love me then....
:bang
:lmao

You better be here after the series has determined a winner.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:14 PM
WTF is a troll? Stop sayin' that stupid shit...PLEASE!!! LOL

Vashner
06-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Thugz won't win. We throwing a couple games just to close at home.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:17 PM
:lmao

You better be here after the series has determined a winner.

IM HERE RIGHT NOW. We're still the champs homey...I know it hurts. :jack

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 01:17 PM
WTF is a troll? Stop sayin' that stupid shit...PLEASE!!! LOL
Troll (noun) - MOTOWNS_FINEST

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 01:18 PM
IM HERE RIGHT NOW. We're still the champs homey...I know it hurts. :jack
Not one bit, I was partying when your thugs beat the Lakers, that kicked ass, I'll give you props for that.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Thugz won't win. We throwing a couple games just to close at home.
So now we're some thugs? LMAO!!!! If I recall theirs nothing in Texas but steers and I'm sure you know the rest...LOL!!!!

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:21 PM
So now we're some thugs? LMAO!!!! If I recall theirs nothing in Texas but steers and I'm sure you know the rest...LOL!!!!

Oops!!! So now we're some thugs? LMAO!!!! If I recall there's nothing in Texas but steers

MadDog73
06-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Oops!!! So now we're some thugs? LMAO!!!! If I recall there's nothing in Texas but steers

There's an edit button for a reason, moron.

And why are you telling the Pistons it's all downhill from here? That's not very positive....

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Is there an echo in here?

"Nothing but steers...nothing but steeeeeerrrrrssss...."

"Use the edit button...use the edit butttttooonnnn..."

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:26 PM

And why are you telling the Pistons it's all downhill from here? That's not very positive....
LOL....So obviously you didnt get who I was talkin to....Damn dude, you that slow.... :lol

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Is there an echo in here?

"Nothing but steers...nothing but steeeeeerrrrrssss...."

"Use the edit button...use the edit butttttooonnnn..."

Yeah I fucked up, but you know exactly what I was tryin to say. And I'll say it again.
"There's nothing in Texas but steers and queers"

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-15-2005, 01:31 PM
"There's nothing in Texas but steers and queers"

So which group did the 12 guys that are up 2-1 on the Pistons fall under? :spin

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:31 PM

Where the hell did u come from anyway. Go sit your $5 dollar down before I make change........http://community.allhiphop.com/images/smilies/boxing.gif

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:33 PM
So which group did the 12 guys that are up 2-1 on the Pistons fall under? :spin
QUEERS!!! I always thought it was something funny about them boyz....LOL
:jack

nkdlunch
06-15-2005, 01:35 PM
The mere presence of a troll does not necessitate its removal. In most cases, if left alone, the troll will make its way to more a natural habitat, such as a gay porn site, or an n'sync board. Read the sign.

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-15-2005, 01:41 PM
Aight spurs fans... It's been real. Wanna thank ya'll for making my day shoot by. And If you wanna call me a troll or whatver the fuck it is that cool wit me man, no hard feelings, I'll be that. Just remember it takes one to know one....

Marklar MM
06-15-2005, 02:11 PM

He who crows the loudest, eats the most crow.

Momma_monkey
06-15-2005, 02:16 PM
W-T-F It ain't over till the FAT lady sings BAby the Spurs have got game. Game 3 was charity. So shut up

spurswillchoke
06-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Tim Stunkin and Manu Ginobody will crumble before your eyes... :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-15-2005, 02:25 PM
:lol

I'm lovin these original usernames...

WayDowntownBang
06-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Permission to steal your picture for a second.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/dontfeedtrolls9.jpg

Please ignore this Motowns_Finest. He's making us all look like asswipes.

Edit: Include spurswillchoke to this ever growing list.

Momma_monkey
06-15-2005, 02:27 PM
MANU is coming to game 4 with a shitload of sheep sheers for Ben
Care for a buz cut bub or do ya want to look like Larry,Curly or Moe.