PDA

View Full Version : Sons the baseball Gods will punish Rangers for Cruz disrespecting the game last night

BRHornet45
10-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Sons I'm not a fan of either team although I would prefer to see Texas win, but the baseball Gods are not going to allow it to happen after Cruz disrespected the game last night. I knew the Rangers would lose last night and game 7 the moment after that clown lolley gagged around and missed an easy, routine fly ball which would have ended the series. There are no excuses for him missing that catch other than pure laziness. LOL how the hell do you miss a routine fly ball for out #3 of the clinching game of the World Series? Baseball players are so lazy and out of shape.

I hope I'm wrong, but karma is a bitch especially in baseball.

JamStone
10-28-2011, 06:50 PM
But will they tell Josh Hamilton before the game?

BRHornet45
10-28-2011, 09:00 PM
sons it ain't looking good. the baseball Gods don't tolerate laziness and disrespect to the game like Cruz did last night.

BRHornet45
10-28-2011, 09:08 PM
sons its almost like watching the classic movie "Angels in the Outfield" tonight! runs being walked in, hitting batters resulting in runs being walked in, and now a home run robbed ... damn the baseball Gods are mad as hell at Cruz! poor Rangers

BRHornet45
10-28-2011, 10:17 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltrwzmGFQv1qccki6.jpg