:lmao

Time for sleepy Sherman to go.

benefactor
10-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Beat you.

Fpoonsie
10-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Beat you.

Seems like any and everybody can beat aggy these days.

DesignatedT
10-29-2011, 02:55 PM
fml

DMX7
10-29-2011, 02:56 PM
Seems like any and everybody can beat aggy these days.

If by "these days", you mean the last 20+ years, then yes.

Fpoonsie
10-29-2011, 02:59 PM
If by "these days", you mean the last 20+ years, then yes.

...and yet TEX seems to keep having trouble.

[shrug]

shyne
10-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Also Jeff Fuller sucks cock, bricks for hands.

Sisk
10-29-2011, 03:06 PM

Agree 100%.

ThePop
10-29-2011, 03:11 PM
:lol

yavozerb
10-29-2011, 03:27 PM
No way in hell this ATM team should have 3 losses already....

Sisk
10-29-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7OC0YbG2fek/R0rPdDaAWNI/AAAAAAAAD00/TsGIUkEw_kg/s400/mikeshermansleeping.jpg&sa=X&ei=tmOsTvrpAbSgsQLMqvCMDw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHKiQB63l_Hru-jenvkQeGHr_2M4w

shyne
10-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Sherman doesnt play thats some bullshit, the defense is horrible they look like they are in slow motion out there. I do agree he needs to be fired but, those players have to take some blame especially Tanehill he turns the ball over to much during crunch time.

Sisk
10-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Sherman doesnt play thats some bullshit, the defense is horrible they look like they are in slow motion out there. I do agree he needs to be fired but, those players have to take some blame especially Tanehill he turns the ball over to much during crunch time.

In college, it all goes back to the head coach. Sherman had HORRIBLE play calling in OT. Horrible.

shyne
10-29-2011, 05:28 PM
I wish yall would hire Kubiak so the Texans could get a real coach.

Sisk
10-29-2011, 06:56 PM
I wish yall would hire Kubiak so the Texans could get a real coach.

If we hire Kubiak, Kyle Field would be burned to the ground. I'm a Texans fan, he needs to go, but not to Texas A&M.

johngateswhiteley
10-30-2011, 06:43 PM
Anyone who thinks he can get it done at A&M going forward, is not paying attention. He consistently makes the same mistakes in play calling and adjustments, over and over... and over, for good measure. At this point, it is actually humorous, in a very sad torturous way.

The reality is, his play calling compromises the defense. How many 3 & outs have we had in the 3rd & 4th quarters or even short drives that fizzled out after a handful of plays? Too many to count. Against high scoring teams, the majority of our quality opponents, this simply cannot happen. Slow developing running plays, easily defended out plays, nothing downfield... how many times have we seen this? Not to mention the lack of running play calls at the most inopportune times. It's staggering.

The defense was not all that great last year, even though there was marked improvement from previous years. The expectations going into this season, for the defense, were a little unrealistic, imo. In fact, I think Timmy D is doing about everything he can in order for these guys to make an impact. See current sack total. Bottom line... you cannot ask the defense to be on the field the entire second half... or a vast majority.

Sherman's play calling is inexcusable. The sample size is large enough. We need a new head coach. If A&M is dead set on bringing in lesser known entities, they better be damn certain. Otherwise, its time to bring a known quantity.

Thats how I see it.

Axe Murderer
10-30-2011, 07:29 PM
tbh i thought A&M fans loved Sherman?

or did they just hate Franchione more?

DesignatedT
10-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Ugh. Play the season out and then assess the situation. I'm as pissed as anyone and Shermans resume is quite pathetic here when looking back at it but we'll see what happens here at the end of the year.

If Byrne refuses to fire the guy then at least make him hire an OC. It's seriously a problem that he has complete control over the play-calling.

Blake
10-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Sherman was a mediocre hire from day 1.

The Reckoning
10-31-2011, 02:43 PM

UT/a&m game will be the end of DOMINATION. can't wait to see UT faceroll aggie in their own stadium then sending them off to the SEC to get clobbered.

stretch
10-31-2011, 03:07 PM
:lmao faggies

stretch
10-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Anyone who thinks he can get it done at A&M going forward, is not paying attention. He consistently makes the same mistakes in play calling and adjustments, over and over... and over, for good measure. At this point, it is actually humorous, in a very sad torturous way.

The reality is, his play calling compromises the defense. How many 3 & outs have we had in the 3rd & 4th quarters or even short drives that fizzled out after a handful of plays? Too many to count. Against high scoring teams, the majority of our quality opponents, this simply cannot happen. Slow developing running plays, easily defended out plays, nothing downfield... how many times have we seen this? Not to mention the lack of running play calls at the most inopportune times. It's staggering.

The defense was not all that great last year, even though there was marked improvement from previous years. The expectations going into this season, for the defense, were a little unrealistic, imo. In fact, I think Timmy D is doing about everything he can in order for these guys to make an impact. See current sack total. Bottom line... you cannot ask the defense to be on the field the entire second half... or a vast majority.

Sherman's play calling is inexcusable. The sample size is large enough. We need a new head coach. If A&M is dead set on bringing in lesser known entities, they better be damn certain. Otherwise, its time to bring a known quantity.

Thats how I see it.

silence yourself, dickface

Sisk
10-31-2011, 04:31 PM

UT/a&m game will be the end of DOMINATION. can't wait to see UT faceroll aggie in their own stadium then sending them off to the SEC to get clobbered.

I still think we beat yall. If it was in Austin, I'd be very concerned. Since it's here, I'm slightly concerned.

I hope OU destroys us, tbh. The worse this season gets the more likely Sherman is gone. I'm betting we beat K State, KU, and texas. Out of those three, the most likely loss would be K State. Lose to OU. Finish 8-4.

benefactor
10-31-2011, 06:31 PM
I still think we beat yall. If it was in Austin, I'd be very concerned. Since it's here, I'm slightly concerned.

I hope OU destroys us, tbh. The worse this season gets the more likely Sherman is gone. I'm betting we beat K State, KU, and texas. Out of those three, the most likely loss would be K State. Lose to OU. Finish 8-4.
Losing to Texas is more the death penalty than anything else tbh.

jag
10-31-2011, 08:26 PM

Fuck that guy. His overrated ass

coyotes_geek
11-01-2011, 01:43 PM
tbh i thought A&M fans loved Sherman?

or did they just hate Franchione more?

The latter.......

Sherman was a mediocre hire from day 1.

Yep. All the big money donors were looking for was someone who knew how to rub elbows with them, who wouldn't do anything stupid like sending out newsletters and who would work cheaply since Fran was still owed a shitload of money.

I'll give Sherman limited credit for taking A&M from Fran-bad to mediocre, but it's time for him to go.

I doubt we beat K-State, so call it 7-5, with the inevitable loss to someone like Mississippi State in the Independence Bowl to finish 7-6.

johngateswhiteley
11-01-2011, 06:01 PM
silence yourself, dickface

was anything i said.. inaccurate?

DesignatedT
11-01-2011, 06:22 PM
The fact that the same thing happens to us year after year and then seeing our fans react the exact same way year after year, I don't know whether to cry or laugh about it.

Fuckin terrible.

johngateswhiteley
11-01-2011, 07:47 PM
The fact that the same thing happens to us year after year and then seeing our fans react the exact same way year after year, I don't know whether to cry or laugh about it.

Fuckin terrible.

its really sad. A&M needs a real football coach, now.

Blake
11-02-2011, 12:28 PM

Thats how I see it.

i like it [the Mike Sherman hire]. i wonder if its too early to count next year's game in austin a win...3 in a row?

rofl typical jgw

johngateswhiteley
11-02-2011, 06:08 PM
rofl typical jgw

typical? makes no sense.

as for comment... I did like the hire at the time, I really did. But, obviously, it has not worked out. not much else to say really.

I hope we hire a known quantity, or otherwise, they better be damn certain. A&M deserves better.

Blake
11-03-2011, 12:13 AM
typical? makes no sense.

you're typically wrong.

In this case, your ejac over Lane Kiffin getting hired at USC is coming to mind...

johngateswhiteley
11-03-2011, 07:36 AM
you're typically wrong.

In this case, your ejac over Lane Kiffin getting hired at USC is coming to mind...

i am not usually wrong. sometimes, and of course, when i am people like to play it up. its all good.

Kiffin has done a great job, especially considering USC's situation at the moment. Thankfully, no more bowl ban after this year...