PDA

View Full Version : longhorns dominate jayhawks

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2011, 09:25 PM
too bad we're talking football though, right?

Kansas was completely overpowered, even moreso than normal. Gotta give UT credit, they can run that rock. 441 yards rushing. 3rd most in school history.

Joe Bergeron >>>>>> Malcolm Brown

Bergeron is the tru terminata

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2011, 09:31 PM
I wanna know where the gold at!

shyne
10-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Our backs are some bad motherfuckers. Jonathan gray next year, we are gonna have a nice stable of backs.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2011, 09:32 PM
I'ma rent a backhoe and uproot det tree!

Why didn't you guys keep up all the stoooooopsing, coulda used another OU jinx this week.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2011, 09:36 PM
I'ma rent a backhoe and uproot det tree!

Why didn't you guys keep up all the stoooooopsing, coulda used another OU jinx this week.
Mike Stoops being at the game is the most effective OU jinx there is :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Our backs are some bad motherfuckers. Jonathan gray next year, we are gonna have a nice stable of backs.
UT seems like it already has a loaded stable of running backs tbh, it'd be really scary if their O-line ever played up to its potential.

ThePop
10-29-2011, 10:05 PM
Joe Bergeron >>>>>> Malcolm Brown

:wakeup

DMX7
10-30-2011, 12:16 AM
Joe is legit.

JoeTait75
10-30-2011, 08:25 AM
Turner Gill needs fired. I know it's Kansas, but still.

The Reckoning
10-31-2011, 02:48 PM
bergeron looked like he was hungry for some playtime. he keeps his shoulders squared to the goal line every run and keeps moving forward. im a little nervous about that easy fumble he gave up though.

number 5 from the jayhawks is a classless asshat. after giving that shot to shipley he gave horns down to the stands while shipley was still on the ground being treated.

Axe Murderer
10-31-2011, 03:22 PM
UT seems like it already has a loaded stable of running backs tbh, it'd be really scary if their O-line ever played up to its potential.

Or if they got a legit quarterback

Cant_Be_Faded
10-31-2011, 04:16 PM

We got a commitment today from a black, country QB with blonde dreads. Texas is back in black next year.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Tbh after all of our white QB vs. black QB discussions, Texas MIGHT be the only team that's better off if it's led by a dark.

It's quite the anamoly tbh. For whatever reason they aren't successful with honky QBs.

Axe Murderer
10-31-2011, 09:07 PM
Tbh after all of our white QB vs. black QB discussions, Texas MIGHT be the only team that's better off if it's led by a dark.

It's quite the anamoly tbh. For whatever reason they aren't successful with honky QBs.

tbh i think in college you can get away with a black quarterback moreso than the NFL. due to all the gimmick systems and less talent on defense.

lol :lolreg:loln going to the national championship game without the forward pass in their offense, then getting facefucked when they faced LSU who had the closing thing to an NFL defense as you'll see in college

DMX7
10-31-2011, 09:17 PM

Colt McCoy wasn't too bad.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2011, 09:18 PM
Oregon having an undefeated season or having a Rose Bowl season with M:lolsoli at Qb shows how much of an abortion Pac-12 football is. They've replaced USC as the wildly overrated team that takes advantage of its high school schedule every year. Pac-12 nuthuggers who act like the Pac-12 is some elite football conference are always ready to give up easy money during bowl season.

And I know you can get away with a n!gger QB in college but UT actually seems like its better off with a darkbreed QB.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2011, 09:19 PM
Colt McCoy wasn't too bad.
Until the national championship game when he quit on his team to go play catch with his daddeh

Cant_Be_Faded
10-31-2011, 11:13 PM
Oregon having an undefeated season or having a Rose Bowl season with M:lolsoli at Qb shows how much of an abortion Pac-12 football is. They've replaced USC as the wildly overrated team that takes advantage of its high school schedule every year. Pac-12 nuthuggers who act like the Pac-12 is some elite football conference are always ready to give up easy money during bowl season.

And I know you can get away with a n!gger QB in college but UT actually seems like its better off with a darkbreed QB.

Agree, even though some on this board have been saying Pac-10 football is a tampon for a wideset vagina of a joke, it took the Oregon skullfuck to make it official.

SEC
Big12
B1G
Pac
East

tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2011, 11:28 PM
The cuckold offense Oregon runs with Darron Thomas and LaMichael James is probably best comparable to the WV offense run with Pat White and Steve Slaton, so yeah the Pac-12 isn't much better than the big east. That offense wouldn't be the slightest bit successful in the SEC, Big-12, Big-10, or ACC.