PDA

View Full Version : Kori - I applaud your efforts to clean it up

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 10:47 AM
I had a dream last night...( after I made my date cum twice :lol) but I still had a dream...now some may view this as Kool kissing Kori's ass...but it's impossible since she's my mom...even though I've been guilty to a degree it's something that I've talked to mom about countless of times and she finally decided to act. :toast

Follow my lead Spur fan and let's help to clean this place up and make it the the envy of cyber space. However, you guys can keep the LakaLuva Library and the Chimps-in-dale shtick I like them both. However, I will refrain from excessive name calling. The operative word being excessive. I've grown and matured and come to realize that I'm must start behaving more presidential since I represent the baddest ball player on the planet and the most glorious and franchised team in all of sports. I must elevate my mindset to uber status but I must never forget where I came from as I peek at you guys from a lofty / perched position, as a god watching the earth twist. I realize I'm probably living better than most of you so I shouldn't be so dogmatic about things...let the little man win one every now and then...( no leftist / progressive elitism either) just humility...

See all this time I've been coming down to your level and allowing you to defeat me with stupidity and it's unbecoming of a Laker fan. Most Laker fans walk a higher path and must follow in greater traditions than most. To whom much is given much is expected.

:toast To Kool contributing to a higher dialog...

Spur_Fanatic
10-30-2011, 02:03 PM

k, I'll probably break a few forum rules here, sorry in advance.

Kool... do you post just for posting sake, or are you as retarded as you seem? Seriously, are you so much of an attention whore that you just can't stop posting crap and bullshit every... single... day... without rest? Now, you e-net thug, no one believes you make your GF cum, nor that you even have a GF, nor that you are rich. As for the "I'm black and proud" crap, some (and I include myself) don't even believe you are more than a 14 year old wigger.

Which, even if for once in your SpursTalk life, you actually mean what you post, no one will actually give a damn (or give you the benefit of the doubt) about a random e-wigger that has no idea of basketball, aside for trolling him, ignoring him, or laught at him; as always. Now, I know I'm here actually giving you the attention you much so desire, but honestly, who gives a damn? Like you, I'm just posting crap about crap.

If I don't get banned or warned (which I would understand), I fully expect the other forum idiot to show up, and try to defend your e-honour (ha!), honestly, who gives a shit?

Jodelo
10-30-2011, 02:47 PM
I really hoped that no one had responded to a thread of him, it´s about time...

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 03:36 PM

Kool... do you post just for posting sake, or are you as retarded as you seem? Seriously, are you so much of an attention whore that you just can't stop posting crap and bullshit every... single... day... without rest? Now, you e-net thug, no one believes you make your GF cum, nor that you even have a GF, nor that you are rich. As for the "I'm black and proud" crap, some (and I include myself) don't even believe you are more than a 14 year old wigger.

Which, even if for once in your SpursTalk life, you actually mean what you post, no one will actually give a damn (or give you the benefit of the doubt) about a random e-wigger that has no idea of basketball, aside for trolling him, ignoring him, or laught at him; as always. Now, I know I'm here actually giving you the attention you much so desire, but honestly, who gives a damn? Like you, I'm just posting crap about crap.

If I don't get banned or warned (which I would understand), I fully expect the other forum idiot to show up, and try to defend your e-honour (ha!), honestly, who gives a shit?

You are right. I have no right to do and say some of the things I do. I can appreciate your heartfelt opinion and the passion in which you give it. I see I've caused you and many others some pain and I apologize for it. Pain however, is part of the human experience and it varies at different times in our lives. We should all strive to be better men and women and women even when its not convienant to do so.

This has in part been a social experiment for me. Watching people filled with passion and emotion dance a beautiful dance.

Its not my desire that you be angered by me any longer I want to encourage you guys to not get so emotional...enjoy life and take pride in your accomplishments and the Spurs as well. They've given you guys 4 titles that is something to be proud of.

I would like you guys to be more like me. Like a raincoat when water hits the coat it just rolls right off. I never get butt hurt , angry, or mad about anything you guys say. I find you all one step away from amatuer comedians at the local improv.

Cheer up fellas the new Kool is in town.

DMC
10-30-2011, 03:39 PM
http://cache.comcorpusa.com/436/327/crop/kveo/media/news/Monkey09_14.jpg

Regulated by the zoo keeper.

midnightpulp
10-30-2011, 05:05 PM
Cheer up fellas the new Kool is in town.

The new Kool can start by paying DPG the money he's owed.

Real talk, though. If you can walk the line and demonstrate that you have indeed turned over a new leaf, I'll reward you with a 10 dollar gift certificate to the grocer of your choice.

Think about it. 10 dollars. That buys at least a week's worth of bananas.

NRHector
10-30-2011, 05:08 PM

Real talk, though. If you can walk the line and demonstrate that you have indeed turned over a new leaf, I'll reward you with a 10 dollar gift certificate to the grocer of your choice.

:wow :rollin that's cold :lol

LnGrrrR
10-30-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm not sure how one franchise can be more franchised than another, but I'm pretty sure the Yankees have the Lakers beat when it comes to titles... As do the Montreal Canadiens.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2011, 05:24 PM

dM-5jEAfonc

Nathan89
10-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Koolaid_Man

This would be effort to applaud

Kori Ellis
10-30-2011, 05:42 PM
My efforts haven't begun yet. I just put a couple words on the profanity filter. But thanks, I guess.

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 05:53 PM
My efforts haven't begun yet. I just put a couple words on the profanity filter. But thanks, I guess.

Don't sing it-

BRING IT!

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure how one franchise can be more franchised than another, but I'm pretty sure the Yankees have the Lakers beat when it comes to titles... As do the Montreal Canadiens.

The Yankees? they're more of a US thing...The Canadiens are just an after thought. Come on Lng it's hockey you know better than that.

The True American Dream:

6yT8d5oSQVs

ElNono
10-30-2011, 06:46 PM
Real Talk:

ZBfvmJIxwPQ

ElNono
10-30-2011, 06:47 PM
^^^ that video reminds me.... Steve Blake :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Real Talk:

ZBfvmJIxwPQ

I really don't think there was anything wrong with that hit. He wasn't trying to hurt him...He hit him in a area that was non life threatening. It wasn't like a Karl Malone elbow that was trying to take out his eye or cause brain damage. It was a good hard nosed old school play.

Nothing more nothing less

ChumpDumper
10-30-2011, 07:04 PM
I really don't think there was anything wrong with that hit. He wasn't trying to hurt him...He hit him in a area that was non life threatening. It wasn't like a Karl Malone elbow that was trying to take out his eye or cause brain damage. It was a good hard nosed old school play.

Nothing more nothing lessWow.

You really are stupid.

DMC
10-30-2011, 07:08 PM
It was a hard foul, flagrant of course, but they used to do that shit all the time to PGs like that who stray too often into the paint.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 07:11 PM

before I pay another red dime...I need for you to get more vile and more gutter in your posts...then and only then will I think about...:lol

and for the record I like my bananas organic and from El Savador

DMC
10-30-2011, 07:12 PM
El Savador?

http://realtorstore.har.com/images/64007.jpg

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 07:13 PM
It was a hard foul, flagrant of course, but they used to do that shit all the time to PGs like that who stray too often into the paint.

it was dirty sure but for guys who've played competitive sports this is so not new...and if you've played the hot street spots then man you'd just be in for a nice squabble. Guys like Chump haven't seen no action that is for sure...that's why he can't understand the hit...

DMC
10-30-2011, 07:16 PM
it was dirty sure but for guys who've played competitive sports this is so not new...and if you've played the hot street spots then man you'd just be in for a nice squabble. Guys like Chump haven't seen no action that is for sure...that's why he can't understand the hit...
The media makes it seem worse than it was, and when it happens on the home floor of the opponent, the crowd gets into it as well.

In the past, it was a lick and people regrouped and the PG found ways to pass the ball instead of attacking the bigs.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 07:19 PM
The media makes it seem worse than it was, and when it happens on the home floor of the opponent, the crowd gets into it as well.

In the past, it was a lick and people regrouped and the PG found ways to pass the ball instead of attacking the bigs.

I agree...I never delivered a hit like that but I used to play street ball with some old school cats and them fuckers were hard nosed...I mean you come down that lane they busting heads and you better not jump in their face unless your posse was with you or you'd be in for an old school ass whupping...:lol

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 07:20 PM
hey kool are all those banana's really a good cure for muscle cramps

DMC
10-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Haven't you seen his pic? The dude is ripped, and huevos from hell.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 07:22 PM
hey kool are all those banana's really a good cure for muscle cramps

yes...they really help...when I'm in the grocery store...I always wait till all the white people leave before I start picking my bananas..I'm very self conscience about it...

Jodelo
10-30-2011, 07:24 PM

Nothing more nothing less

Wow, you are a faggot. He already made Wallace´s lung collapse and Beasley was another victim from him. Flagrant 2 and the 5 game suspension is way too less!

Would have loved to see your reaction if someone did the same to Kobe, you would be crying all over the place...

DMC
10-30-2011, 07:24 PM
yes...they really help...when I'm in the grocery store...I always wait till all the white people leave before I start picking my bananas..I'm very self conscience about it...
How do you do with aspirins?

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Wow, you are a faggot. He already made Wallace´s lung collapse and Beasley was another victim from him. Flagrant 2 and the 5 game suspension is way too less!

Would have loved to see your reaction if someone did the same to Kobe, you would be crying all over the place...

when Raja closed line Kobe I was glad..listen I'm wired different than most people...I knew Kobe was going to get even wetter after that close line...or when Chris Child blind sided Kobe I knew Kobe was gonna go off on his next opponent..I'm like be a man get up and either get revenge or bust 50 on em...simply as that for me...my older cousin taught me how to be tough growing up so I'm wired a bit different than you guys.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 07:30 PM
How do you do with aspirins?

I order online and I have my girlfriend ( usually white) come over and administer them...I never touch the yay...

ChumpDumper
10-30-2011, 07:32 PM
lol tough

lol wired

ElNono
10-30-2011, 07:59 PM
when I'm in the grocery store...I always wait till all the white people leave before I start picking my bananas..

dM-5jEAfonc

LnGrrrR
10-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Pretty sure the Yankees are more known worldwide. And they're certainly worth more.

LnGrrrR
10-30-2011, 09:05 PM

I'm by no means a clean (or even good) player, and I think people on street courts bitch about fouls pretty often too. Especially hard ones.

LnGrrrR
10-30-2011, 09:10 PM
They may be worth more, but not as recognized.

Eh, I doubt it. I see NYY caps everywhere I go, even third world countries. Tbh though, the most popular teams worldwide are probably soccer teams.

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 09:32 PM
when Raja closed line Kobe I was glad..listen I'm wired different than most people...I knew Kobe was going to get even wetter after that close line...or when Chris Child blind sided Kobe I knew Kobe was gonna go off on his next opponent..I'm like be a man get up and either get revenge or bust 50 on em...simply as that for me...my older cousin taught me how to be tough growing up so I'm wired a bit different than you guys.

clotheslined, you dumbass

and drop the moral act while you're at it, spook

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 09:39 PM
clotheslined, you dumbass

and drop the moral act while you're at it, spook

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." ~Winston Churchill~

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 09:47 PM
winston churchill was white and therefore at the time hated your ass

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 09:52 PM
winston churchill was white and therefore at the time hated your ass

"Ninety-nine percent of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses." ~George W. Carver~

DPG21920
10-30-2011, 09:54 PM
"Real men don't welsh." ~Kori Ellis~

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 09:57 PM

"Kool Keep regulating GNSF" ~Kori Ellis~

DPG21920
10-30-2011, 09:58 PM
You haven't changed. Reported to Kori ^

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 10:02 PM
You haven't changed. Reported to Kori ^

"Real happiness comes from inside. You cannot achieve it by snitching in error." ~Koolaid_Man~

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 10:04 PM
cool quotes bro try this one out for size

"kool is a bitch ni66a and wouldn't ever agree to meet up with me"

-Y.H.

DPG21920
10-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Sure, but none of this changes:

The Bet has irrevocably damaged you and I'm the only source of salvation.

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 10:13 PM
cool quotes bro try this one out for size

"kool is a bitch ni66a and wouldn't ever agree to meet up with me"

-Y.H.

"All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them."
~Walt Disney~

BqGTb4ZFAS8

Giuseppe
10-30-2011, 10:14 PM
:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Sure, but none of this changes:

The Bet has irrevocably damaged you and I'm the only source of salvation.

Please forgive me father for I have sinned. ~Koolaid_Man~ :lol

ElNono
10-30-2011, 10:39 PM
"I like my bananas organic and from El Savador" ~Koolaid_Man~

NRHector
10-30-2011, 10:40 PM
"I like my bananas organic and from El Savador" ~Koolaid_Man~:lol

Axe Murderer
10-30-2011, 11:22 PM
dM-5jEAfonc

wtf
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
10-31-2011, 01:20 AM
:rolleyes

Killakobe81
10-31-2011, 01:31 AM
Pretty sure the Yankees are more known worldwide. And they're certainly worth more.

Disagree with the first, Agree with the latter ... besides US JaPAN a few third world countries baseball trails basketball big time ...