PDA

View Full Version : My personal life is in shambles and I just can't handle it anymore..

Kyle Orton
10-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

m>s
10-30-2011, 07:51 PM
and most immigrants with similar degrees are making 5k a year or even more, while in many cases 500 is the ceiling wage for a mid-class worker in that shithold country where they came from. we're still shipping jobs oversea and still allowing them motherfuckers to infiltrate and steal even more jobs domestically, no wonder the country is so fucked-up like it is tbh really no surprises here

pass1st
10-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Watya study in college?

m>s
10-30-2011, 08:19 PM
fat rich faggot living with parents & having no concern of not having a job YEAH

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

i feel sorrow you

ElNono
10-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Was that Jacob?

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2011, 08:28 PM
fat rich faggot living with parents & having no concern of not having a job YEAH

please refrain from using the F-word

BlackSwordsMan
10-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Suck a dick Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

JamStone
10-30-2011, 11:53 PM
may Tebow have mercy on your soul

Venti Quattro
10-31-2011, 12:05 AM
Was that Jacob?

I don't give a fuck that the Mavs shot more free throws. Every time the Mavs got close, zebras were bailing the Heat out. 2006 was one of the worst things to experience as a sports fan. Until you have experienced something like that, you really don't have any room to talk. The Heat and DWhistle ripped the hearts out of the Mavs and their fans. I have no sympathy for Wade or the Heat. Until the Mavs win a championship, I'm never gonna let 2006 go. Sorry, not gonna happen.

ElNono
10-31-2011, 12:07 AM
Ace?

Venti Quattro
10-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Ace?

I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

ElNono
10-31-2011, 12:35 AM
:lol

Xylus
10-31-2011, 03:23 AM
I don't know what's real or fake anymore.

Giuseppe
10-31-2011, 06:45 AM
Bend over. I'll show ya what fuckin' fake is.

DAF86
10-31-2011, 10:33 AM
Did you finally get one of those plastic dicks to make up for your "tired old shit bag" one?

Giuseppe
10-31-2011, 10:41 AM
^Yep. I got an assortment as wide as your mother's ass.

DAF86
10-31-2011, 10:46 AM
I didn't know tired old shit bags made mama jokes.

Giuseppe
10-31-2011, 10:53 AM
^You should listen to Duncan more often.