PDA

View Full Version : Armed citizens militia at occupy phoenix

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 03:29 PM
xkM7cdMgcEc#!

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Hopefully this catches on in other cities, hold the cops accountable.

DMC
10-30-2011, 04:07 PM
No it doesn't.

It will just get people shot by police snipers.

A bunch of gun toting idiots in camo aren't going to put police in check.

lol AR-15. Might as well be carrying a Remy 223. They look mean, but they are just semi-auto, small caliber rifles.

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 04:08 PM
If it catches on in every city, and tension builds, it sure as hell will put them in check. Wake up sheep it isn't cool to support the tyrants anymore.

DMC
10-30-2011, 04:09 PM
No, it won't put anyone in check. It will just give an aggressor face to the movement which will basically nullify it's cause and create a reason for the police to move in.

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 04:10 PM
They aren't doing anything unlawful so it won't create reason for shit. Those people weren't doing anything there and therefore they didn't get shot or arrested, they are exercising their constitutional rights. The police are the aggressors, not the other way around.

DMC
10-30-2011, 04:17 PM
They aren't doing anything unlawful so it won't create reason for shit. Those people weren't doing anything there and therefore they didn't get shot or arrested, they are exercising their constitutional rights. The police are the aggressors, not the other way around.
When someone stands out there with a rifle and makes what could be considered a "menacing" or "threatening" move toward an officer, shit will hit the fan and a bunch of innocent people will die.

There's no reason to bring guns to a "movement". It's just false bravado. The police could take them down in seconds.

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 04:23 PM
those guys are army vets, they've been trained a lot better than some pig so don't be so sure. yeah those guys happen to be old and fat, but what happens if this shit spreads and other vets get involved? iraq war vets like the guy who is in critical condition from what happened at the occupy protest? there is a reason why the governments biggest fear in recent years has been vets who are gun enthusiasts. it's why they attempted to arm the cartels so they could say see! they're killing people with american guns!

4>0rings
10-30-2011, 05:08 PM
It may not hold cops accountable but it's going to bring this movement to the front stage, on every news channel, in every paper, and move more people to the cause.

Drachen
10-30-2011, 05:11 PM
It may not hold cops accountable but it's going to bring this movement to the front stage, on every news channel, in every paper, and move more people to the cause.

or away.

4>0rings
10-30-2011, 05:19 PM
or away.
No.

Borat Sagyidev
10-30-2011, 05:23 PM
No, it won't put anyone in check. It will just give an aggressor face to the movement which will basically nullify it's cause and create a reason for the police to move in.

You do realize plenty of these protesters are military vets? Much of my former unit protested a few weeks ago and each of them can kill a midget from 750 yrds out.

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 05:50 PM
You do realize plenty of these protesters are military vets? Much of my former unit protested a few weeks ago and each of them can kill a midget from 750 yrds out.

It's okay DMC is just a doucher trying to party poop on my thread, he's obsessed with me.

Drachen
10-30-2011, 05:50 PM
No.

I'm not saying that I don't like what they are doing. Heck, I respect it (I may not agree with you, but I am going to use my second amendment right to protect your first). But I am not sure that these images are going to get more people to identify with the protesters.

Nbadan
10-30-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm not saying that I don't like what they are doing. Heck, I respect it (I may not agree with you, but I am going to use my second amendment right to protect your first). But I am not sure that these images are going to get more people to identify with the protesters.

I think some people would feel that way too....it's just not the way the Occupy movement wants to go....they are about peaceful resistance...some have suggested the occupiers bow to their knees before getting arrested..not put up a violent resistance..

boutons_deux
10-30-2011, 06:17 PM
does this fat fuck think his 2nd amendment right was being threatened by OWS or other?

does this fat fuck think he can outshoot (he's ready to shoot) the highly militarized police and National Guard (recently returned from war)?

gun fetishist paranoid assholes, every one of them. GFYselves

Nbadan
10-30-2011, 06:19 PM
does this fat fuck think his 2nd amendment right was being threatened by OWS or other?

does this fat fuck think he can outshoot (he's ready to shoot) the highly militarized police and National Guard (recently returned from war)?

hmmm....that's exactly what they want....it will kill the movement..

mavs>spurs
10-30-2011, 06:25 PM

Posse Comitatus says that the military and police are supposed to be SEPARATE. You really think the military is going to turn against the people they just risked their lives to protect? Many of the military are actually on board with the protests, I posted a video a few weeks ago of a marine publicly condemning police at the protests in new york. and there are others, like the famous story right now of the iraq vet who is in critical condition after getting his skull cracked open by police. All these army people aren't just going to start killing their own friends, family, and countrymen.

DarkReign
10-31-2011, 10:08 AM
Posse Comitatus says that the military and police are supposed to be SEPARATE. You really think the military is going to turn against the people they just risked their lives to protect?

If ordered to do so, yes indeed.

Many of the military are actually on board with the protests, I posted a video a few weeks ago of a marine publicly condemning police at the protests in new york. and there are others, like the famous story right now of the iraq vet who is in critical condition after getting his skull cracked open by police. All these army people aren't just going to start killing their own friends, family, and countrymen.

One. Singular. Solo.

Dont count on your military to do anything they are not ordered to.

DarkReign
10-31-2011, 10:12 AM
Bringing firearms to protests is never a good idea. Especially contentious protests. While I respect the 2nd amendment, all this will bring is innocent death. If it were just the cops and armed citizens squaring off, so be it. But the crossfire is going to kill a lot of innocent people, hundreds of innocent people.

OWS crowd should discourage this for their own safety. It raises the stakes to a level that could get wildly out of control very quickly. Look at the police response to having debris thrown at them, now tell them that there are firearms in the crowd. Here comes the surplus military equipment into the crowd...

DarkReign
10-31-2011, 10:17 AM
lol AR-15. Might as well be carrying a Remy 223. They look mean, but they are just semi-auto, small caliber rifles.

You can get 7.62 AR15s. Dont know if thats what theyre carrying, just pointing it out.

boutons_deux
10-31-2011, 10:19 AM
"You really think the military is going to turn against the people they just risked their lives to protect"

There are plenty of "good Nazis/Adolph Eichmanns" in every country, willing and ready to attack anybody their command structure orders them to attack, aka, "just following orders".

eg, this fat fuck gun fetishist will shoot any Human-American HE decides is "anti-American". He and his ilk are just itching to mow down anti-Americans of any citizenship.

The state National Guard isn't considered part of the Army when commanded by the governor to maintain the peace. eg, the CA National Guard mowing down (unarmed, non-threatening) black looters in the 1960s Watts riots. One comment I remember was a NG guy telling how his machine gun cut off the legs at the knee of black lady running with a TV. Then there is Kent State, 4 unarmed students dead, no NG prosecuted.

LnGrrrR
10-31-2011, 10:38 AM
DR, I'd like to note that the military is legally/ethically bound to disobey an unlawful order, such as shooting innocents.

That said, the military is based off followin orders from superiors, so alot of those same people in the military might not hesitate to fire in what is obviously an unlawful situation to fire.

Oh, Gee!!
10-31-2011, 03:22 PM
I don't think it will spread much further than AZ, unless other states have open carry laws similar to AZ.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-31-2011, 04:38 PM
DR, I'd like to note that the military is legally/ethically bound to disobey an unlawful order, such as shooting innocents
I don't believe that's what he was saying or alluding to.